Light-Witch

Re: Final Chance[Light-Witch]

Post by Light-Witch » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:36 pm

(Bump.)
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Icy

Post by Icy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:03 pm

Hollie was now at home, having left school as soon as the last class of that day began. She had hid in the locker room until the halls grew silent, slipping out quickly after. Of course she had made one stop at a certain locker, but she hadn't lingered long. Currently she was sitting on the edge of the bathtub in her bathroom,waiting for it to fill as sh subconsciously fidgeted with a small blade resting next to her. Her thoughts were nowhere but everywhere at once; focusing on Science class and the dirty remarks and looks Cara had thrown at her after Nash had left, lingering on what her father had done to her the night before, and finally settling on the past when she had a best friend she could count on...who promised to never leave her no matter what. What a lie that had turned out to be. Bitter thoughts ran through her head but she quickly waved them away, wanting to be of sound mind and heart when she did this. To let go of the pain and misery and allow herself to go without regret, in peace. She thought of Nash again, or more specifically the note she had slipped into his locker before she left, he really needed to learn how to use different combinations...then again that wouldn't be a very Nash thing to do. Hopefully he felt no guilt, it was partially his fault but she had wanted him to no that she held no ill will and had come to terms with things. Despite what it may seem like she was at peace. Nothing would be able to get to her soon enough, the pain from years of torment would be gone.That's all she's ever wanted.

Once the tub was filled to where she wanted it she turned off the faucet and looked down at it, staring at the light reflecting off the surface and just for a moment she thought she could see her mother, a woman she could barely even remember, smiling at her. Was she waiting for her? Would she guide her to the other side and take care of her? After losing her at such an early stage of life she wanted nothing more than to spend time with her. Get to know her. How strange the things one seemed to think when thy were facing death, had her mother gone through the same thing before taking her last breath? It was a curious thought if not a little morbid and she found that the more she pondered it the less afraid she felt. Hollie wasn't afraid to die, she had been a breath away from it every day of her life, every time her father had gotten too drunk and angry had been a chance that she would've died. So no, she wasn't afraid. There was nothing to be afraid of.

Hollie, at last, took a deep breath and stepped, barefoot, into the tub, easing herself into the cool water as she let that sensation take over her mind and body. She had read somewhere that cold water would ease the pain, and at least this way her father wouldn't have to clean up her blood from the floor. He's been wanting to replace this bathtub for a long while now. Now he had a reason to. At least she had done one good thing for him while alive, sort of.

Stop procrastinating...

Not that she was, but she knew school would be out soon and...why was she worried? No one cared, no one would come by to check on her. Not even the school officials, they wouldn't do a thing until she didn't show up for school tomorrow and they called her dad to find out where she was. They'd learn then what happened but no one would grieve, some sure but they wouldn't mean it. Those students would want to get out of class and certainly they would let them, how could they learn anything if they were so distracted by pain over the loss of a fellow student? The girl no one knew or cared about...

Subtle tears slipped out of her eyes, but she only wiped them away and picked up her blade. It didn't hurt. Her entire body was slightly numb from the water, sh couldn't feel a thing physically and mentally didn't matter. Soon she would forget that too, and she was happy. No longer could anyone hurt her, no longer would she be her own worst enemy. A faint smile crossed her lips, just before she lost consciousness.

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Nash had finally reached his locker, and while he had made up for the accident by never leaving her side during study hall, he had to get his phone. While he had tuned out Cara, some words slipped through such as Prom, grades, tonight, and how Hollie was at fault for his accident in Science. It was his own fault, but she was more than happy to blame the other girl. Once he put in the combination, he opened the locker to find not just his phone, but a note written in familiar handwriting. Why his best friend wrote a note was easy to understand, but the more he read and kept it away from his girlfriend, the more he knew that the storm had caused damage. This was here during the last period, and now Nash was running with both the note and his phone, Cara slipping from his mind as Hollie consumed his thoughts.

Three phone calls were made: one Norberto to alert Aurelia that something happened to Hollie, the second to his mom to tell her that something was wrong and he'd be making a stop at the hospital, and the last was to call for an ambulance saying that there was a suicide attempt at Hollie's house, but they'd get there long after he did. Once Nash was inside, he ran for the bathroom, screaming at the top of his lungs for her, and then he found her in the bathtub that he knew her dad wanted to replace. He found towels to wrap her arm in because of the cut, but he carried her bridal style out of the tub before trying to wake her. "Hollie... Hollie! Hollie, please wake up!" He checked for a pulse, and found a faint one that was barely present. "I'm sorry, I am so... so sorry for my actions. It was all Cara, and I should've never given in." He kept a close eye on her pulse, and despite everything, Nash did one thing he felt that he should've done before his girlfriend made him snap and give in. It was a risk considering he still had to keep pressure on her bleeding wrist, but Nash had to do it because Hollie Heavens, his best friend and crush, was supposed to be his first for everything.

Stop procrastinating...

Nash kissed Hollie, and he made sure to do it just in case these were her last moments. "I love you Hollie Heavens, and I'm so sorry that I couldn't do this sooner." It was that moment the paramedics found them, and they took over with his help. It wasn't long before they got to the hospital, and both Norberto and Aurelia greeted him as he broke down into tears. "I don't know if I could've saved her... she barely had a pulse and they nearly lost her in transit three times." Yet there was a figure which hadn't been seen for years because it was the same time that Mrs. Heavens died that his parents divorced, and his dad took his sister Danika before taking off to California for a job opportunity. She was happy there, meeting celebrities and ITubers alike, but they were coming home to be there for him because Nash texted Dani after the paramedics found them. Now they had to wait, wait for the doctors to either save the broken girl, or tell them that they failed miserably.

Icy

Post by Icy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:01 am

Hollie wasn't aware of anything going on around her. It was dark where she was, it was pitch black and there wasn't a star to be seen which let her know she wasn't in some field staring up at the sky like she used to do. There was no wind, no grass and it wasn't cold or hot. This was a plane of existence that didn't exist within the one she had known, the one she left behind for...this. Was this limbo? The place in which souls came to wait before they were judged and either set to Heaven of Hell? She wasn't religious, but she had heard the stories and couldn't help but be curious about this place. Whatever it was it was better than the world she knew. Here there was no pain, no darkened thoughts to haunt her or cause her discomfort, no anything. There were no words for what she felt, but she was happy. Happy to know that she had left everything behind.

If only she knew the truth...

The young girl was alive, the head doctor was content in the work his team had don to get her stable. There had been a few close calls, both within the ambulance and the emergency room. She had seemed dead set on dying, as most suicide victims are, but he felt grateful that they saved a life that had barely even begun. Doctor Young didn't know her story, didn't know what led her to this point, but he was determined to help her heal and get past such an obviously difficult time in her life. He was no therapist and therefore couldn't do everything himself, but he could get her the help she needed. Once he was sure she wouldn't relapse and go under again, she was still in the Intensive Care Unit, he stepped back and looked towards the doors, knowing a waiting room full of people was waiting to hear about the girl that had come in so near death two hours prior. From the notices one of his nurses had left hum he knew her father wasn't out there, all attempts to get a hold of him had failed and they weren't sure what else to do. Sometimes the parents of a suicidal child cared very little about the situation and didn't bother coming in to check on let alone take their child home. Information gathered from the young man that called 911 she was seventeen, almost eighteen, and capable of taking care of herself. Of course it was not in his best interest to send her home alone and she would be here for a few days at the least, just until they were sure that she was no longer at risk. That was just protocol...

"Time to go share the news." Doctor Young murmured to himself, setting down the clipboard before he left the room and moved down a hall. Hospitals were ridiculously large, but they needed to be. A lot of people always needed help and they needed the room to help them all, it just always felt like it took forever to from point A to point B sometimes, especially when there were people waiting to hear about their loved ones. That was the nerve-wracking part. Surgery and patching people up was a breeze, it was talking to the family and friends of the one you were performing on or patching up that truly made a doctor sweat.

His dark eyes wandered as he entered the waiting room in which Nash and company were waiting, clearing his throat to capture their attention. Their eyes were like daggers, he felt as if a thousand blades were cutting through his pale skin. A sensation he's never gotten used to even after thirty-five years.

"Hello, I am Doctor Young, the doctor that was assigned to Miss Heavens. I am happy to report that though there were some close calls she is perfectly fine." He started slowly, unable to go into full detail since none of the people there were her father or a legal guardian. Unless the man was physically there to waive his rights he couldn't discuss too much with them. The man was most likely at some bar getting drunk and trying to pick up women as that was what he usually did every evening after getting off work. "You may visit her, but I ask that not too many go in at once. We have her sedated at the moment, she needs her rest, but she is stable enough for visitors."

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:57 am

Nash had hugged both of his friends once Doctor Young revealed that Hollie was alive, and when he said that she could have one visitor at a time, both Aurelia and Norberto both understood that the one that called them here had to go in first. So he stepped forward, and he asked the doctor to take him to his best friend. The last time he was in a hospital, it was career shadow day and he chose to shadow his mom while making her do the same. He walked behind the man before him, avoiding the eyes and tuning out the regular noises of this section of the hospital. How either of them survived this was a miracle, and Nash had refused to turn his phone back on because he didn't want to reveal to Cara where he was. Yet once he stepped into the room and saw Hollie in the bed, he quietly sat down and put his head in his hands once more.

"Hollie, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you this year. I promised it'd be the year, but Cara messed everything up because she wanted me. The truth is... I never loved her, and she's convinced that I no longer care about you when I never stopped caring at all. You have every right to hate me, but not once this year had I told her I saw a future with her because... you're the one I care about." Nash heard his voice crack, felt the tears sting his eyes, the heat rising to his face, and it was all because of her. Hollie, the quiet girl who lost her mother, had an abusive father, and was bullied to the point of both cutting and now the suicide attempt. The girl he defended, consoled, made laugh, made smile, and abandoned because of the Head Cheerleader. He was a horrible friend, but he still loved her. He still loved his best friend, and that was when he made that realization. Nash had been in love with Hollie since the beginning, and he hated Cara Winters with a passion.

It was time to end things with her.

"I'm glad Nash found Hollie in time, but I don't want to leave him here alone while he's vulnerable." Aurelia looked up at Norberto as he spoke, knowing that he was the reason she not only knew of Hollie's plight, but the reason she hated Cara. "So does that mean that there's a change of plans? Are we staying here with them?" She asked, suddenly wanting to know where the cafeteria was so they could have dinner. "I know the situation isn't the best, but Aura, good things should come in threes." She counted only two good things happening today: Nash finding Hollie after she slit her wrist, and finding out that he got there in time to save her. What was the fourth? "Aurelia Riordan, will you go out with me?" Aura's response was just a hug and a nod, knowing that this was the third thing that happened and was good. If they could only get inside the room to personally be able to talk to Hollie, they'd be good, but for right now, Nash was left alone with his best friend and first love just to let them have their moment together.

Icy

Post by Icy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Hollie was still, mostly, unconscious at this point. The doctor had given her a sedative to keep her calm and relaxed, knowing that the first twenty-four hours after an attempt we're the most crucial. She could wake up and completely freak out, grabbing whatever she could to hurt either herself or someone around her. He's seen it happen many times before, but of course that wasn't all suicidal patients. The man stood in the doorway for a minute, watching to make sure things were alright before he turned and left. He as well as the nurses would be close by in case anything occured. For now all was calm, Hollie was resting with her face towards the window, her breathing even and the air peaceful. There were a couple of different tubes connected to her; one was a saline bag to keep her hydrated, the other was a blood transfusion. Both of her wrists were wrapped in bandages and if it weren't for that then nothing at all would seem wrong, but everything was wrong. Had it been five minutes more before she was found she would likely be dead right now, something she was sure to be disappointed by once she was fully conscious.

There was a voice in the room, she could hear it though it sounded so far away. It was as if she were deep in water and someone was calling out to her, trying to come up to the surface. She couldn't feel her lungs burning for fresh air and she felt peaceful down here so she didn't want to come up. Their voice was too far away for her to properly hear what they were saying anyway so was there a point? Clearly it didn't matter what they were saying, if it was important than they would try harder to get through to her. At least that was her logic at this moment, she didn't want to move it be awake. The only thing she wanted to do was to relax and stay here where there was no pain or fear. Even if it was dark it was better than being out there in the cruel world she had known. Yet she believed she'd never see that world again, she was dead now and that made her happy. Something did feel off but she couldn't be bothered to figure it out right then, maybe ever.

After a few minutes longer she began to stir, a light moan on her lips as her fingers curled around the sheet of the hospital bed. There was a little discomfort although her arms were currently numb. It didn't make much sense to her, neither did the subtle dizziness she felt in her head. Were the dead supposed to feel like this? Alive? Surely she wasn't...right? This was probably some weird dream, the dead had those right? Perhaps this was her judgment time, she didn't know how death worked so anything was possible once she took her last breath. Yet something... something wasn't right. Slowly her eyes opened and she could see a tan wall, and a large window set in. The thin curtains we're drawn to the sides so she could see out of it. It was dark, and her mom wasn't anywhere to be seen. There was also this annoying beeping sound somewhere behind her, but she couldn't seem to move yet. Then this presence...she shook her head and lifted her hand to rub at her eyes, seeing the band around her wrist. One that indicated she was in a hospital of some kind. She froze, staring at it for a good long minute before finally finding the ability to move, turning her head to the other side to see the last person she wanted to see there.

Nash.

Hollie looked confused, but more than that she looked...a bit upset, angry even. The whites of her brown eyes were red, her throat was dry, and she couldn't speak, but she knew she could say a million things with her eyes. Right now she wasn't happy. If she could reach out and smack him she probably would. He deserved that much.

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:36 am

(Internet again, and it took two days to turn back on after the bill was paid.)

Hollie had every right to be angry, and Nash had actually kept looking at her for a second as she registered everything. He messed everything up, and now he was hesitant to even touch her now that she was awake. "Hollie, I got your note, and I rushed right to your house so I could try to save you. You have every right to be upset and angry, but I didn't want to abandon you. It was Cara who forced me to stay away from you, but she did it because..." He had to tell her, but why were the words refusing to come out? Yes, she barely woke up, but she deserved to know why Cara was determined to keep them apart. "...Because that girl I said that I liked more than her is you, and I gave in just to shut her up and try to get her off your back. It backfired, and I wanted to talk to you, but she made it her mission to keep us apart." Nash hesitantly reached for her hand, and when she didn't move away from him, he took it gently in his and held it tightly. "You know how I am about expressing my feelings, and this is how I feel: hurt, guilty, happy, anxious, and eventually, I'll be free from Cara." His eyes never left Hollie's, and it was in that moment when he finally had a real smile on his face.

"You have other visitors coming, but from what I remember, you haven't had the chance to get to know them that well because they were considered normal. Both want to be your friend, and when you get to know one of them, you'll know that their nickname doesn't mean that's how their temper is. She's a red belt like me, but she likes Norbs, and he cares for her personality more than her looks." That was when Evie walked through the door, and because she was on break at the moment, Nash reluctantly let go of her hand before getting up to leave. "I'll be back later, and this time, I'm not leaving you behind for any reason." He slipped out to find Aurelia and Norberto, leaving her alone with his mom, who had always accepted Hollie as a daughter long before the events of this year. She did look like an older, feminine version of her son, but she was in shock because of her condition. "Hollie... Little One, I should've pushed Nash to come back to you." Her voice was cracking, but she couldn't bring herself to hug her in case it led her to go back into shock. She sat down on the edge of the bed, and out of the times that she had seen Nash worry over her, the worst was when he found that she was cutting. "I should've reported your father sooner, and I'm so very sorry that this happened." Evie had to remain strong, but this was a girl she basically raised alongside her children, and Hollie deserved to be happy instead of in the hospital for slitting her wrists.

"How is she Nash?" Aurelia spoke as she saw him enter the cafeteria, and the anxiety was clear in her voice. "She woke up, and while she wanted to slap me for being there, I told her the truth. I have no clue if she believes me, but she knows the truth now." Nash sat down at their table, and he put his head in his hands once more before starting to sob. Both immediately went to comfort him, and it was the worst feeling in the world to see one of the strongest people crumble. "They're going to watch her closely, and besides, your mom can watch her alongside Doctor Young. Maybe she can find out what he couldn't tell us." Norberto had a point, but their parents weren't related at all. Evie may have raised her alongside her mom, but she wasn't her birth mom. That was when Aura got a phone call, and when she checked the caller id, she froze in her tracks.

Cara.

The Head Cheerleader couldn't know that Nash called an ambulance for Hollie, or that he had kissed her while she was fighting for her life to end. Just the call alone told her that she was looking for him, and she was also missing cheerleading practice. Personally, she hated cheerleading, but it was protection from bullying that she took to please her mom. She shut her phone off, and while she was still uneasy, Norberto knew that it had to be close to the time that his friend was supposed to be meeting her at his house. Oh well, plans change. Aura continued to sit with her friend and boyfriend, but if she came to the hospital, it was game over because she'd ruin all of them because Nash finally found the courage to free himself from the toxic relationship he was in.

Icy

Post by Icy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:03 pm

[Sorry for taking so long. My muse is still a bit shot...but I am managing to get a couple replies up every few days... I hope to get back to my normal posting soon. I also have the RP's all saved and up to date.]

Hollie narrowed her eyes at him, wishing she could cross her arms, but the tubes and wires were keeping that from happening. Besides, an angry girl in the hospital wouldn't look all that intimidating. Especially one that tried to take her own life not even a day ago. If anything people would see it as pathetic, selfish even. Some would ask how she could do this to her dad, but they didn't know the truth of the matter. They didn't know that he was abusive, that he told her to die, that he hated her for living and her mother was dead. He would see that as more unfair, more selfish than anything else. None of them understood that. Nash did...yet he had abandoned her and she couldn't believe he was putting all the blame on Cara. It was just as much his fault as it was hers. At anytime he could have walked away and left her but he didn't. He had stayed, allowing her to manipulate and control him more and more. Sure she knew how those types of relationships worked, not that she's ever been in one, but he had every opportunity to make things right. If hurt and made her angry that this attempt was what brought him back and...she didn't think she could forgive him anytime soon. It would take a long time to gain back her trust.

When he explained her other 'visitors' she knew who they were. There was only one 'red belt' she's heard about and Norberto was obvious too. Both had tried talking to her, it had been made difficult seeing as she had blown both of them off. They were part of the normal crowd, she hadn't wanted to drag them down simply for talking to her. The others would turn on them in the blink of an eye just as they had her...well maybe. Their reputations would surely be bruised at least. Yet still she didn't say a word about it, not that she could even if she wanted to. Her throat was far too dry, she was still angry, and Nash's mother walked in at that moment. It hurt to see the older woman look so upset, but it didn't make her regret her attempt. Her only regret was not being able to succeed. Would these dark thoughts fade in time? At this point she didn't know, but she didn't ponder it for long as she looked at Evie as she spoke. None of this was her fault, so why was she taking the blame? To divert from her son? To make light of the situation? Hollie didn't know, and her head hurt too much to think straight...

Cara was beyond pissed off. Nash had left her hanging, he wasn't picking up his phone that she's been blowing up since he left, Aurelia wasn't at practice and now she wasn't picking up either!? She squeezed her cell in her hands, hearing a few cracking sounds from the sparkly case but she didn't care. In that moment she was seeing red and that wasn't good for anyone. The news of Hollie hadn't reached her yet, after practice she went straight home to wait for Nash in the small hopes he would stop being stupid and show up for their date. Now it was late and she needed to do something. Maybe she would grab some of the other cheerleaders and go out, make Nash jealous by dancing with a few other guys or something. He would see those pictures because she would have her friends take them and post them to Instaverge. She didn't know, she was too pissed off to think and really only wanted to to off on Nash. How dare he leave her, the Head Cheerleader, hanging like that! "Ugh!" Her phone made a clatter as she threw it on her vanity, sitting in the chair to do her make-up. It looked like she would just have to go out and look for him herself.

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 pm

(I'm glad that you're getting back into posting, and my last message includes my college address since I moved in last Sunday. I'm sorry for not replying to either message sooner, and I'll keep you in mind as I get through the rest of this week. Also, with what Aurelia will reveal, nobody knows about that yet, and she usually hides it with concealer if she has to wear tank tops so people don't have any idea about it being there in the first place.)

Evie could understand how Hollie was angry at Nash, but she knew that the girl didn't know what she saw when they were home, or the way that he had been pressured into doing some things he wasn't comfortable with at the time. She did her best to explain why her son had been stuck in his relationship with Cara, even explaining how the extroverted girl had kept them going on so many dates just so he wouldn't have a chance to go to her house. Despite this, it sounded more like she was speaking her mind, but Evie was crying by the time she hugged her once her break was over. "Nash was acting the entire time he was with Cara, mainly because even Dan (Nash's father) had been adamant about us never matching completely with colors." She then left, but when she passed by the cafeteria, she signaled for one person to go up, but she needed to find Doctor Young. Hollie was basically her daughter, and while she lost a school year because of a girl her son never liked in the first place, she was going to make sure that they were never separated again before graduation.

Aurelia went up once Ms. Ritz signaled for one person to go see Hollie, Aurelia decided that it was her turn to go. "I'll be back guys." It was along the way that she realized that she was likely one of the few people who had been where the loner was at now, but different reasons brought them together today. She knocked on the door softly, now changed into a simple night colored t-shirt with a silver spider web design spanning the front and plain jean shorts, her shoes being navy blue Vans instead of the traditional cheerleader shoes. She leaned against the wall while she thought about what to say, and it was strange how she was seen without the normal getup that came with being one of Cara's underlings. "I didn't think that you would do this, but your home life... I understand now, and I did the same thing." She lifted the sleeve on her left arm to reveal a jagged, pink, and considerably ugly looking scar that wrapped around just a few inches below her shoulder joint, and the look on her face was showing the story that she couldn't bring to tell yet. "Everybody has their reasons for trying to end their life, but few try to do it the same way as another person." She whispered, pulling her sleeve back down as she went to sit down next to the bed that Hollie was lying in.

"Doctor Young, may I speak with you for a bit?" Evie knew that he was a busy man, and she was pretty busy herself despite the situation. Yes, she worked the ER, but she was friends with the man that was overseeing the girl she considered her older daughter. "My son was the one who made the call about Ms. Heavens attempting suicide, and while her father may not have come to see her..." The hesitation couldn't have been clearer, but what was said next was the message that she was stepping in for her father in that moment. "That girl I have raised alongside my son and daughter before my divorce, and I want to know about her condition before the end of our shifts." Her earthy eyes were glazed over due to grief and a mix of other emotions, but despite her own emotions, she was still managing to do her job. The people who were trusted to save the lives of those around them couldn't afford to let their emotions rule over them, and if Evie wasn't working right now, she would likely be crying her eyes out by this point. Nobody deserved to be driven to the point of wishing themselves dead, and if Cara happened to find Nash here, hell would surely freeze over if it had the chance to do so.

Icy

Post by Icy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:36 pm

[That's alright, and I apologize for my absence. I had a sudden onslaught of things come up and I barely had time to myself this past week. It's a little better, I found time today to actually sit down and relax. Ah alright, well Hollie is good with keeping secrets so no one else will know.]

Hollie appreciated what Evie was trying to do but no one could fix any of this or change her mind about what she believed. Sure she seemed like a pushover but she was not as easily swayed as she let others believe. Especially when it came to people she thought she could trust. She didn't care about the excuses, she didn't care if Nash was sorry, she cared that it happened in the first place when it shouldn't have at all. Perhaps she was letting her pain, in a way, blind her but at that moment she didn't care. Either due to her own emotions or the drugs in her system, she was too tired and didn't feel so good. At that moment all she wanted to do was sleep and forget that she was still alive for a couple hours. The drugs would pull her under soon enough anyway, they were meant to keep her calm and sedated. To keep her without energy so she wouldn't suddenly jump up and try to hurt herself, or worse. Her head hurt and she wasn't sure when Nash's mom left and someone else came in, time was a blur. Nothing made much sense right then.

Though she was aware of the person in the room, even knowing who they were from their voice, she didn't turn to look at her. The way she was holding her head would let one know she was listening, but she was too tired to move. Her body felt as if I was full of lead and she knew that was due to the sedatives in her system. She blinked as an arm came into her view, glancing at the scar there but not quite registering it. Or maybe she just didn't want to register it. To know that someone else had done what she had, though this wasn't at all her first attempt. Hollie would never admit to it but she had tried this before, she didn't come to the hospital for it and there was no scar to show from that incident. She didn't want to think about it. If anything she just wanted to forget everything, to wake up and have everything be one big nightmare but it would never happen. This was her life and she was stuck with a painful reality.

Doctor Young was indeed busy, he had other patients to take care of and he was due to enter another surgery at any minute. He was waiting for the nurse overlooking the patient to call him. Needless to say there was little time for simple chatter, but he couldn't just ignore the clearly distraught woman. Having seen her go into the room of the girl whom attempted he knew that she knew her, and he had a feeling of what she was going to ask him before she did. Hospital policy stated that medical records of an underage patient was only to be discussed with a parent or legal guardian, neither of which she was according to Miss Heaven's medical record. Only her father was on it, and he knew well that his nurse had tried calling the man multiple times and received no answer. "He still might..." he said slowly, not for a second believing the man would but he had to say it anyway. For legal reasons. "Miss Ritz you know very well that I can lose my lisence if I divulge any of Miss Heaven's medical information to you without Me. Heaven's permission..." Young wasn't a cold man, he understood worry and fear when it came to those you cared for but it was a big risk. "She's fine Miss Ritz, that is what matters now."