League of Assassins[Killian]

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

League of Assassins[Killian]

Post by ShaFlow » Tue May 08, 2018 7:04 am

Morning, under the radar, this was the perfect spot for the briefing.

It was the Venom's Bite that was agreed upon. A Serpentine owned bar and club that was popular with League members. Used mostly for the purpose of the collection and distributing of information to the League. But it's also known throughout the League for selling foregin bottles of wine and champagne. How they were attained is their own business .

Cecilia Armani sat in one of the booths at the back of the club, isolated from the common rabble. A bulky silver suitcase sat promptly in her lap awaiting the rest of her partners.
Everything for the assignment was provided by the League, or at least everything worth noting. Files. Blueprints. Photos taken of items-of-interest.

Taking light sips of a blue margarita she couldn't help but become a bit irritable. Arriving earlier than the decided time, there was the expectation that the others would have done the same.

Every so often Cecilia would glance at the Rolex on her left wrist. For some reason expecting the hands of the clock to move substantially.

With an annoyed sigh, she took another sip from the margarita glass. After placing the glass she traced a finger nail around the edge of the glass.
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

Killian

Re: League of Assassins[Killian]

Post by Killian » Tue May 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Akamine Sorai:

He was not one to wake up before 9, being one who read books until the early am hours. Sorai grumbled a little as he tossed the empty coffee cup into the trash can. It wasn't early morning anymore, and the aroma of food in the winter morning was already present in the street.

He contemplated whether he should buy a pork bun, but seeing the sign reading "Venom's Bite", he looked at the phone to check the time. With a sigh he headed straight into the bar. It was broad daylight, but when he entered, the bar tender didn't say anything but merely gestured towards one of the booths. Sorai returned a knowing nod towards the League member, then walked towards the back of the club.

He spotted a flash of bright red hair. He wasn't informed about all of the other assassins, but he recognised the one Jurou had pointed out. "You're the one given the information?" He said, sitting down across the table from her. Obviously he wouldn't prefer sitting close to women if he could help it."I'm Akamine. I guess we're still waiting on others," he commented, while eyeing the silver briefcase.

Masuda Chiho:
"Oh, Laura, look here it is!" Chiho pointed, paying the taxi driver the fee. When both women would have gotten out of the vehicle, Chiho took a look around. "Doesn't seem to be a busy neighbourhood, hm..." the short-haired girl commented, before ushering Laura in.

"Say, Laura," Chiho said while giving a small wave to the bartender. The bartender made a gesture towards the back of the room, supposedly where the others in the mission were waiting. "After we finish our job want to go somewhere for lunch? I have a feeling that we'll be done with it in a few hours."
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Wed May 09, 2018 2:08 am

"I've already read your file Mr.Sorai." Cecilia adjusted the shades on her face."As well as the others who should be accompanying us." Taking a hold of the briefcase she set it on the tables surface and slid it over.

"Feel free to take a look. I know you're curious."

Like always Laura's body shook from the heavy amounts of caffeine ingested on a daily basis. Nervousness. Irritability. Her arms crossed together tightly. she moved very stiffly. She mumbled to herself following Chiho inside of the club. Laura's exhausted eyes followed every sign of movement. Quickly locking onto small irrelevant actions within peripherals.

She tugged on Chiho's shirt lightly and whispered."Do they have dark roast?" Her voice was soft but strained like worn out cloth.Coffee was the only remedy to Laura's anxiety. They impatiently gazed at Chiho completely ignoring her question.

Killian

Post by Killian » Wed May 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Masuda Chiho:
If Chiho was getting affected by Laura's nervousness at all, it wasn't shown on her exterior as the two entered. The lightest tug on her sleeve didn't slip past Chiho, as would any of the assassins from the League. "Dark roast?" she asked, before her eyes lighting up. "Ah, you mean, coffee!! We can ask."

Grabbing Laura lightly by the hand and walking one step closer towards the bar counter, she beckoned the bartender over. He wasn't even wearing the apron for work yet, given the time of the day. "Staffer-san, do you have any dark roast coffee? And can I have lemon soda?" she beamed, while she let go of Laura's hand to reach for her purse.

The off-work bartender blinked for a moment. "If you mean a soft drink, sure. We don't serve coffee around here... but if you want instant ones, we've got some at the back kitchen for staff. i can fetch one to where you will sit."

Chiho turned swiftly to her companion for the last 30 minutes. "Would that be ok, Laura? Or let's just quickly get this meeting done with and have early brunch."

Akamine Sorai:

He gave a grunt of acknowledgement, and opened the briefcase. Pouring his eyes over some of it, he took some quick notes on the important points. The rest they can explain later.

"What a number," Sorai commented under his breath. Given the warning about difficulty of the mission, it shouldn't be a surprise to him. He turned when his ears picked up on the door opening. The chatter of a lively woman was heard, whilst Sorai noted the familiar bob haircut and the long pale hair.

"One more then." He said, somewhat hoping that the other would arrive soon. At the moment, he wasn't exactly liking of being outnumbered as the only male among the assembled assassin group.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:43 am

Laura

Slowly nodding her head in compliance there was no choice. While instant coffee wasn't anything of the high quality roast Laura had at home,for now it would make do. Otherwise the nerves would begin to rattle and the paranoia would rise."S-sure."

[align=center]Oscar[/align]
It hadn't been long after the two other girls, Oscar entered the bar. Both hands hidden within the depths of his trousers, black scarf wrapped around his neck promptly. Eyes covered behind shades and an unlit cigarette in his mouth. Scanning the bar as Laura and Chiho made contact with the barkeep.Coming across Cecilia and Sorai at the furthest back table.

No use prattling around.

Approaching the table with the two as they shared the provided 'Intel". That same grin Cecilia hated so much warped on his face.

"Yo." Oscar waved at Sorai and Amelia.

"You're late." She responded with a disdainful glare.

'Yeah my ride's in the shop. So I had to take a taxi."Oscar rubbed the back of his head, chuckling embarrassingly.

"Excuses like always, just sit down."Amelia scoffed.

Taking the seat next to Sorai Oscar leaned back with both arms crossed as they awaited on Laura and Chiho.

Killian

Post by Killian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:38 am

Masuda Chiho:

The bartender staff heard and then gave a nod to the two ladies. "Ok, let's go and sit down first, Laura." Chiho took Laura by the hand and walked towards the table in the far back. Two of the three had bright, red hair, making it stand out in the dark room.

"Hi~" Chiho said, ushering for Laura to sit before joining her."There's five of us in total, right? Please feel free to start on briefing, I'll catch up real quick." She pointed at the files that were on the table, seeing that they were relevant files for the mission.

Akamine Sorai:

Finally another male came in, one that Cecilia knew. Sorai gave him a nod, before the two other girls had came. Sorai slid the documents across the table towards them so they could take a look.

"So then, we're to break into the police station in the next district." Sorai started off, leaning back on his seat, He remembered that there was no fixed roles given for each of the members, though there was a very brief recommendation given. Chiho handling the retrieval of some files from the database, and Oscar handling the main assassination. "Primarily to silence a witness. Got ideas for a rough plan?"

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:01 am

"First we should determine a pathway in." Oscar yawned, sliding a few of the papers shuffling through."As it stands we can't just waltz in and ask for a witness. We don't have that kind of authority."

Then an idea clicked.

"Chiho was it?" Referring to the youngest looking of all the group members, Oscar leaned back in the chair."I know DDOS has some really good hackers and whatnot. You happen to be one yes?" Oscar tilted his head, curious as to her response. Of course he knew, but wanted a certain confirmation.

Cecilia scowled."What sort of question is that? She wouldn't have been assigned if the League wasn't su-"

"Jeez, you ever stop nagging me?" Oscar scratched the back of his head."I didn't ask what the League thought, I asked her if she was one. By her own opinion." A bit off topic there was a method to his madness of course.

Meanwhile Laura couldn't help but watch over he shoulder. A fingernail scratching at the table as anxiety built up more and more.At some point she was going to explode.

Killian

Post by Killian » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:03 am

Masuda Chiho:

She had briefly read through the files, only going over the most important points so that she would get a general idea of the meeting.

Chiho gave a mock salute towards the black-haired man when he brought up her name. She gave a smile (showing teeth) towards the red-haired Cecilia.

"At DDOS, we all have our specialties in certain types of hacking."her smile was unwavered while she continued to speak. "The League likely chose me for retrieving the records in their server. But..." her eyes gleamed a little dangerously, fitting a little more for an assassin. "In the case of technical difficulties out of my expertise, there is our internal support team that always have people on standby."

She had a quick thought about Oscar's earlier words. "So then. I'm guessing you're saying sneaking in wouldn't be possible." She flipped over towards the rough blueprint of where the server computers are likely to be, and where the witness wouldn't be far. Chiho gave an amused hum as she pointed towards some corners of the rooms.

Akamine Sorai:

Sorai glanced down at the blue print and at Chiho's actions. "Places likely where cameras would be."

Makes sense, it would be more effective to not sneak from the back door or roof, only to risk the high possibility of being seen. "I could get in by .... pretending to have been involved in some drug case, " he said rather disdainfully. Not been one to actually be involved in drug or those stupid fighting crimes, he had been mistaken for a thug more than the fingers on his hands.

Hearing cringy sounds of something scrapping, he gave a look towards Laura. Thankfully, he heard footsteps quickly. It was the bar tender. There was two cups of drinks on his tray. One was a mug with steaming warm coffee, and the other was a glass with iced soda. "Two of the ladies had wanted soda and dark roast coffee." he nodded towards Laura and Chiho. After it was placed on the table, he walked away.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:08 pm

Oscar

He couldn't help but return a grin of confidence."I like you kid! You're teeming with confidence. We're gonna go places!" The man couldn't help but give a hearty laugh not trying to contain amusement. This was a capable group. He could feel it.

"I could get in by .... pretending to have been involved in some drug case" Sorai offered his pitch.

He was taken aback. Having to take a moment to look at the younger man with a surprised gaze.
"What an idea. Certainly didn't expect such a thing from you."He had to blink to ensure that Sorai was serious."I thought Black Dogs had more integrity than that...you guys just keep impressing me."

Amelia

"Not a bad idea. Not bad indeed. It guarantees us entry in without much effort and suspicion. Could even be used as our escape." Cecilia stared at her wine glass."Not bad Akamine, not bad at all. Now the issue of us being believable-"
Laura

When the bartender arrived with the drinks Laura couldn't help herself. All manners were off the table. Once the mug had been placed, she swiped it viper like speed and chugged it down. It was freshly brewed but the temperature didn't bother Laura. It was going without her substance for such a duration that was even more painful. Large and loud gulps, with small streams of coffee dripping down the sides of her mouth. After finishing her mug completely, Laura placed in on the table with a satisfied "Ahh!"

"Why don't you pretend to be from another jurisdiction?"

Killian

Post by Killian » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:27 am

Masuda Chiho:

At Oscar's approving words, Chiho gave a thumbs up. "Do tell others in your team about us." The more of other League members using their services, the more funding the DDOS could get.

After that moment, she blinked for in mild surprise at Laura."OH!" she clicked her fingers, thoughts rushing in her head at the suggestion. Reaching towards the middle of the table, she fetched a napkin to hand to Laura, though she didn't mention about the coffee on the corner of her mouth out loud. "I think that's a good idea! And also fun." looking especially gleeful about "cosplaying" into police uniform."I wanna do that then, it'll be easier for me to get around to the server computers."

She continued looking at the map further. "Since there's two main components in the mission.... it's probably better if we enter as different "roles"? I can get us communicators, so that we can move in group. So... have we all decided on our fake IDs? Right after this, I'll ask the support team and we should get it within 3 hours."

Akamine Sorai:

Sorai looked over at Oscar, before his mouth spread into what seemed a sarcastic smile. It could have just been the lighting, or the natural glint in his eyes, that some might have thought he was having malicious thoughts. "Well, glad to hear there's some that say I don't look the part." Sorai snorted. [1]

Cecilia had spoken not too long afterwards, to which he gave a small hum to think. Given the size of the police station wasn't exactly small, it wasn't going to be as easy. Though given the number -

His ears picked up the sound of a soft thump on the table. Sorai turned, leaning slightly back in a surprised motion at Laura chugging down the coffee like a person who hadn't drank water for days. He opened his mouth about to say something, but decided not to.

He waited for Chiho to finish speaking. "The only other question about fake IDs I have is what's the plan when we are found out?" he said, looking at the files across the table. Just by physical appearance, he doesn't think that Laura or Chiho would be able to brute force their way out. Though with their regalia it would be a different case. He'd have to check the mission files again, if it said to absolutely avoid anything public.
[NOTES]
[1] I had in mind that Sorai looks scary naturally without intentions. Basically Sorai's words aren't really meant to match the look on his face.