G.A.T.E.S Academy [RP]

databaseoverload
Bronze

Re: G.A.T.E.S Academy [RP]

Post by databaseoverload » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:08 am

Keith couldn’t help but laugh, “Really Mercy? You don’t have to force feed me, I’m fine. I ate a pop tart in my room earlier anyway.” He THOUGHT about eating pop tarts in his room. Same difference. His room was a no food zone on his part.

“I’m also not a kid, so you don’t need to go full on mom.” Keith put on his best impression of his mom, “Keith I swear if you don’t eat your vegetables I’ll eat all of the ice cream in the house right in front of you!” His mother had always said that to his brother, but not him. Personally, he didn’t have a huge sweet tooth. He could eat a scoop of vanilla at most.
Go ahead and buy yourself a drink
Cause you know you’re deserving of it
Go ahead and cry yourself to sleep

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:33 am

It wasn't long after Cole zipped down the hall that he heard the sound of steady, determined footsteps. The click clack of the shoes. Only one person in this school had a walk like that.

Angelica.
databaseoverload wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:41 pm

“I suggest you go find someone else,” Angelica waved him off. She wasn’t in the mood to break someone this morning. There were plenty of already broken people here to play with. Maybe on a rainy day. She walked to class, doing her best to ignore him, though it’s hard to do that when someone’s following you like a lost puppy.
Cole rounded the corner at the end of the hall and came face to face with The Queen herself, he didn't get how so much bitch could be in one person.

Time slowed as he zipped past her and seem to suddenly appear next to the puppy like, green haired Korean boy behind her.

Jae.
Actual Trash wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:37 pm
Jae blinked as the girl looked like she'd smelled something bad, not pausing in her quick walk. Bemused but not deterred, he trotted after her calmly, hands folded behind him.

"Nothing? You are one of the few I recognize so far, so, er... Hi." he replied, mouth quirking at how awkward his own sentence structure sounded, even to him. This girl definitely wasn't the most outgoing of individuals he'd ever encountered, but she hadn't run or tried to kill him, so there were some bright sides. Humming under his breath, Jae glanced out of a window as he passed, absently wondering if he should go outside for a bit. Being outdoors calmed him, and it had been a rather hectic day.
As Cole seemed to appear next to Jae a slight bit of wind came off him, ruffling the hair of a familiar face.

"What's up Jae?" Cole reached out his hand for a fist bump as he took a drag from his pen, blowing the smoke straight up into the air like a train. He looked at Angelica and then look at Jae "So I see you've had the pleasure of meeting Princess already, piece of advice, give up on trying to understand her." he said with a sly, goofy smile.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:44 am

Mercy frowned a little as Keith didn't take her seriously at all.. obviously he was lying too. He had been so adamant about not eating earlier that its incredibly unlikely for him to actually eat something - especially just like that, in secret. Nevertheless his impression of a mother was funny, and she couldn't help but crack a smile. "Cmon; i wont feed you, but please eat something. I didn't go through all this trouble for nothing" she leaned back against the wall, looking at Keith, sneakily admiring the boy. She tended to stare at him, but he seemed to be too naive to notice or he simply ignored it.
Love, Kitty!

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:13 pm

“Great! Now you too can be friends and leave me the fuck alone.” Angelica never thought Cole could be useful. At least, not when he’s high. He’s VERY useful off drugs. She could control him with the slightest thought. Ah memories, sweet, sweet memories.

~~~~~~~~~

“I’ll eat later.” Keith sighed, she usually wasn’t so persistent. Why today? He didn’t need this today. He still was used to being alone in that room. All by himself. Given, he was rarely in it. Most of his time nowadays was spent at the bathrooms, the sketchy ones, doing things he’d never tell anyone about.

It was strange to get so much attention. Most of the time new people ignored Keith, even though he did his best to be nice to them. This group was different. Maybe he could help them. That was dumb. He didn’t even know if they wanted out of here.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Mercy finally gave up with a sigh, closing her eyes to avoid staring at the boy for too long. She wasn't going to be able to convince him, but then again, she was a mere friend, so she kinda understood why he wasn't even slightly fazed by her concerns about his health. "Well, at least promise me to do that then." She mumbled quietly, running her fingers through her fluffy blonde hair as she secretly let out a sigh. She hadn't expected anything yet she felt like she failed. The blue-eyed girl's gaze wandered towards her window. It was fairly sunny outside, and her room was bathed in the warm light. At least that was nice. She scrolled through his phone a bit, still avoiding what would probably be his messages to some random girls that were fawning all over him. Her eyes returned to the screen, lighting up a bit. I bet he saved some memes to his gallery! And so, she opened the gallery.
Love, Kitty!

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Keith had been looking over Mercy’s shoulder when the incident happened. He quickly reached for his phone. “My phone is full, I can’t save anything. He was sure she hadn’t had time to see the folder called NOT NUDES, which was filled with mostly black screen shots just in case. The gallery was off limits to friends.

“Why don’t we watch Netflix instead,” Keith offered, pressing the home button on his phone. He didn’t want Mercy to think less of him and he should probably delete the pictures, but it was just one of those things that you should do but can’t bring yourself to do.