[RP] The Srelt Archipelago

God Of The North
Bronze

Re: [RP] The Srelt Archipelago

Post by God Of The North » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Tarroc watched as Allant walked by, and he raised an eyebrow, "Bye bye Crusader. We'll chat later." He then shifted his gaze back toh the twins, and he laughed, the sound echoing through the woods, warm and pleasant. "Oh, that's not what they told you to say to me. I can't hear them in there-" he tapped the side of his head, right on his temple, and he smirked, continuing to talk, "-But I'm guessing they're trying to play to my ego as a Dragon?"

He casually walked over to the twins, and he stared them in the eyes, his smile fading slightly. His eyes turned molten gold and his pupils slit. His lips turned down, and an odd pressure began coming from him, and it was almost like there was a spectral dragon behind him, visible to only the two he was staring at. The dragon growled, and Tarroc spoke calmly, "You're about two thousand years too late to try to play on my pride, elementals."

He then turned around, the dragon vanishing, and his appearance going back to normal, "Before anyone asks, no I don't know who cast this magic, and no it wasn't me. I suppose it's a mystery to be figured out. As for why I'm on this island.... I'm here because I want to be. I'm searching for knowledge and new things, and I heard about this island as a place I haven't been yet, so I figured I'd come here and see what I could learn." He winked playfully at Kara, imagining that was why she was here as well.

He then turned to look after Allant and he sighed, "I suppose I could solve the problem of your troublesome little mage by razing the island to the ground, but that'd be quite rude. Plus, I wouldn't be able to learn as much while i was here if everything was just ashes. No no no, gotta do this the old fashioned way." He murmured softly, sounding amused. "Well then. Any questions from the group I can answer before we set off?"
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:29 am

"Not so much a question as a requirement for our cooperation," Pandora said. "You will stop addressing me and my brother as if we didn't truly exist and only were vessels. WE hold the cards," her tone were serious. "I like a good joke," she said, "but you do not speak condescending about either me or my brother," she locked eye contact with the dragon. Not flinching for a second. "Don't anger a dragon," Andrexia said with horror, "He shouldn't anger me then," Pandora responded.

"I agree with my sister. We respect people if they respect us. Although our respect can be shown in some more humorous ways," he said. "You can either address the two of us as "Twins" or Arthur and Pandora," when he said Pandora he gestured towards her, "Not as elementals."
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:35 pm

A smirk tugged at Tarroc's lips, and he slowly shifted his gaze back at the two of them, "Oh? The one whose brother referred to me as dragon dislikes being referred to as an elemental? How quaint. One would imagine if they didn't wish to be called what they were, and be called by their name instead, they would offer the same courtesy to the one they were speaking. Only children, hypocrites, and idiots demand one thing and act in a different way." He calmly walked towards Pandora, and his eyes slowly began shifting back to their dragon-mode appearance, and red scales began crawling along his skin, spreading out from his eyes.

Before he could get much closer however, a figure stepped in between Tarroc and Pandora and Arthur. Ithlaen stood there, holding his arm out to stop both Tarroc and the twins. "Alright, you've made your point. Arthur should have asked your name instead of referring to you as 'dragon' if he and Pandora didn't want to be called elementals. YOU are older, and should be more patient than them however, and should have started the trend by introducing yourself, so they could refer to you by your name. The fault lies with both you, and Pandora and Arthur, alright? Can we agree on that, and not start fights? You all made mistakes, now introduce yourself, and you can all apologize to each other."

Tarroc smirked wider, and his features went back to normal. "A fine idea. The name I have adopted is Tarroc. I am from the east, and I have come to learn as much as I can about as much as I can. I hope we can all get along." Tarroc chuckled as he said that last sentence, his eyes twinkling with amusement, much more warm and friendly than they had been when he was growing annoyed with what he perceived as hypocrisy from Pandora and Arthur.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:34 pm

"The reason I didn't want to be called Elemental is that we are not elementals," Pandora said with a sigh. "Names are Pandora," Pandora started, "And Arthur," Arthur budged in "Ignis," both said in union. "We're a pair of hominum Elementis. Or if you prefer human elementis." Pandora said. "They are there, yes. But they have no control." She added a moment later.

WhaRang was bored in the tree, until she felt the presence of magic that she associated with Pandora. Having nothing better to do she leaped silently from branch to branch in the thick canopy. Until she was close enough to see Arthur and Pandora. But she stopped dead in her tracks. A fairly big group had collected, and whilst both Arthur and Pandora was in said group, WahRang's shy nature didn't allow her to go closer. Like a fearful animal she jumped back a few branches, still able to barely notice her friends, but far enough that she wasn't close to all those people.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Tarroc shrugged, "They are there, and they are not in control, but even if you are not elementals, you are still not human. You're closer to elementals than you are humans, but that is neither here nor there. It doesn't matter that much, you are what you are, and I am what I am. Our names are our names, and we shall use them instead of our species."

Tarroc turned his gaze towards the trees, and he smiled slightly, "Shy little thing, no? You all are more familiar with this island and its inhabitants than I am. What is that little creature's name?" He took a cautious step towards WhaRang and he called out softly, "Hello little one. You're safe, no one wants to hurt you. We just want to say hello. Can you come out so we can see you, please?" His voice was surprisingly soft, warm, and gentle as he tried to get WahRang to come out. He kept his hands up so she could see they were empty, and he move quite slowly, taking small steps forward, with good sized pauses in between each step, to help prove he wasn't looking to hurt her.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 pm

"Little creature?" Arthur asked, "If it looks like a humanoid fox don't expect her to come here any time soon. It's WahRang... I think she is more or less a deity, although neither I nor Pandora know what kind of deity." he said. "She's also very shy. I've never seen her around more than... 4 people before. And even then it was because she was found rather than her coming to them."

"WahRang," Pandora softly yelled, "I know you won't come to us, but if it is you, would you at the very least say something?" Seconds passed before a shy and faint, "No," was heard. "I'll go get her in a bit," Arthur said. "But before that I'll have to say, she does not trust newcomers. If she's in danger here, don't follow me. I'd rather she wont run away."

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Tarroc smiled, amused by her response. He wasn't upset that she refused to come out. He thought it was a rather cute shout, and he chuckled, staring at her, his eyes sharp enough to spot her through the bushes and trees and leaves. "Are you sure I can't walk over towards her, and introduced myself? She's a cute little thing.... and I've never met a deity like her before. The only other thing I've met that may have been a deity claimed to be a fire deity, and tried quite hard to kill me. Obviously I made it, but I'd enjoy being able to meet with a nicer deity."

Tarroc's form rippled, and shrunk, until a child stood there, with red hair and golden eyes. Dragons didn't have a set human form, and although Tarroc often took the form he was in just a few moments ago when he wanted to look like a human, there were times when being smaller, and cuter was helpful, and it seemed this could be one of them. He slowly walked forward, still looking in the direction of WahRang, and he called out again, "Can I met with you, pretty fox lady?" His voice was softer and smaller, and more high pitched, obviously the voice of a child.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm

WahRang watched as the creature once again shapeshifted. She didn't like it. She'd never seen such a creature before, and that alone was enough to scare her. But watching it change into all sorts of humanoid shapes... she didn't like that one bit, actually it terrified her. It had taken her months to gather the courage to talk to the humans when they first began settling on the island. And any new race was equally terrifying for her. She turned around and jumped back a few trees, not even caring to hide her sounds this time. She didn't far back, but enough to convey a message. "Stay away."

"Whelp," Arthur said. "At the very least she didn't go too far away." "I'll see if I can get her to trust you sometime," Arthur said. "Well it's either him or the group size," Pandora said. "True enough," Arthur responded.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Tarroc raised an eyebrow, and he sat on the ground, watching where WahRang was. "You all can go ahead and hunt down the mage. I'll catch up. I'm going to sit here so the pretty fox lady can get used to my presence. It's not like I'll be bunking with anyone in the town anyway, I'll be sleeping out here in the woods. I want her to be used to me being here in the woods."

Ithlaen hesitated, staring at the now childish dragon, and he glanced at the rest of the group. "Dragons typically breathe fire, and while that may be effective against the plants, we don;t want to run the risk of starting a forest fire. It might be for the best that you stay behind, at least for now, while we investigate deeper into the woods." He didn't like the dragon, not in the slightest, but he knew better than to start conflicts with the creature.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 pm

"You guys go on ahead," Arthur said. "If worse comes to pass I want at least one person she's feeling safe with to get her to safety." Arthur wasn't too sure what WahRang's relationship was with other than himself and Pandora. But he knew that she trusted them enough that he could get her into their house. She wouldn't be happy if he did that, but he could get close enough to her that it was a possibility. "How?" Pandora asked, "You've seen me run and jump," Arthur answered, "I'd like to see any plant get the best of me," his voice was cocky. Possibly too cocky, but Pandora knew that it was probably an earned cocky. Arthur was fast and agile. A trait he had inherited from Ignis. Pandora had another world opened for her. A world of magic and arcane arts. She was sure that if he wished for it Arthur could also use magic with Ignis' help. But he was happy with what he had gotten, and she would never dare ask him to change.