[RP] The Srelt Archipelago

Fluffking

Re: [RP] The Srelt Archipelago

Post by Fluffking » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 am

"Leaving? Feel free to get yourself endangered, I'm not getting within swimming distance of the mainland," Arthur said. Pandora, whom had been on the other side of the plaza ran to her brother, standing behind him. "Neither am I," she proclaimed. "Paranoid?" Cassandra thought."Wanted criminals? No too out in the open. Slave? Possibility. Afraid of something, or one, on the mainland. Swimming distance, so a race that doesn't use boats. Dwarves? No dwarves uses boats. Orcs? Orcs have fishing boats, not particularly useful on open sea. Orc slaves?" "If they are what I think they are," Cassandra said, "I'd suggest you let those two alone." The commander gave her a side glare, "Well you can always try and go for them, but I'd say you risk breaking one or more bones in the process."
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:50 am

Kara listened to Ithlaen as he told her the truth, raising an eyebrow at him. It made his earlier comments seem hypocritical, which was ironic considering how he'd berated her for hiding her actions. Kara also felt that her earlier action of using guilt seemed much more justified as, much like she'd suspected at the time, he had indeed been hiding something. It also raised several questions in her mind about why Ithlaen was hiding. If the Elves were here to arrest him, then whatever he crime he was suspected of committing must have been major. It also meant that he was most likely guilty in Kara's mind, as he'd deliberately avoided revealing anything about himself. Even his remote residence provided evidence to his guilt.

"Lying won't make you too many friends, Prince Ithlaen. Officer, if this man is wanted by your government then I'll gladly assist you in whatever way I can." She said calmly, seeing how hostilities would only escalate the situation.

Fredrick listened as the Commander yelled, looking unimpressed as he did. He'd experience far too much to be intimidated by such means. His promise also wouldn't allow it either, so it was hardly like he had another choice. Kara's comment had also surprised him. Whilst he could understand why she said what she did, he couldn't help but notice the rather cold aspect to it. It deeply disturbed him. Fredrick took a mental note about needing to keep an eye on Kara, to see if it was just an isolated incident or a sign of something he'd need to fix in the future.

"I understand. However, don't misinterpret me. My concerns are for you and them." He said to Ithlaen.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:04 am

Ithlaen chuckled, almost sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "I apologize for my lies. It was done with good intent however. These folks are going to try to kill anyone who knows anything about me, that's why I tried to avoid telling you the truth." He then shifted his eyes to the Commander, and his smile vanished, leaving behind an icy look on his face, as he walked to him, ignoring the Sentinels tensing.

He grabbed the Commander by the front of his armour and he pulled him to his feet, brushing him off. "Well alright. This is how it's going to go. You're going to take me to the capital. You are also going to take Fredrick, you are going to take Kara, and you are going to take that woman as well." He gestured towards Cassandra, not aware of what her name was at this point.

He was quiet for a moment, and he spoke in a low, hateful tone, "I wish you had never found me, and by the time I leave the capital, you're going to wish the same. My father doesn't want me there to stand trial. He wants my brother to kill me so he can become the heir instead of me. I'm not going to lie down and just die though. Because you people found me here, I'm going to have to kill my little brother. If he kills me, my father is going to order this island destroyed, to eliminate any possibility of people who knew me escaping. I can't let that happen, so I need to win, and kill my little brother in the process."

He then pushed the Commander back towards the other Sentinels, and he sighed, brushing himself off. "I'd say we have a few hours before we eave, no? The ships need to be restocked, so I'd take that time to get ready. We'll be away from Srelt for a few weeks, probably around.... a month." He then walked with the Sentinels towards the ships, his hands in his pockets, his pipe in his mouth, as per usual, anger shining in his eyes as he puffed on the pipe, trying to use it to relax, and calm himself down.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Khol

Post by Khol » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:16 pm

Wendy jumped around happily as the stranger agreed to have something made for him "Yes! My first customer!" She did a small dance before it struck her, he said her shop to look at her wares. She didn't have any merchandise or a shop to begin with, so how was she supposed to sell herself, let alone forge anything? Wendy slumped to the floor and sprawled out, flailing about like a child throwing a tantrum "It's not fair! I was so close to getting what I need and I'm stopped once again!" Sitting up, her hair was all frizzy and had a pout across her face, sniffling a bit "I'll never achieve my goal at this rate... I don't even have enough money to get back home...." She let out a long, dissapointed sigh and sagged her shoulders, her hair falling to cover her face "Hopeless..."

"We Alchemist are the closest thing to a God there is." - Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist
"Behold, Excalibur!" - Saber, Arturia Pendragon King of Knights

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:23 pm

Tarroc stared down at her, and he sighed softly. He then reached down and picked her up with one arm, putting her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Alright, you're coming with me. We're going with these young elf boys to their capital, and you are going to watch them make their armour and weapons, and we are going to buy some equipment for you to use to start your business. Understand me?"

The dragon glanced at her and he smirked ever so slightly, a friendly look of sorts in his eyes. He was a nice enough guy, and he had kids in the past. This young lady Needed help achieving her dreams, and Tarroc had a soft spot for young people. He was going to be a... Business partner of sorts for her, to help her achieve her dream.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:14 am

"That woman is one of the nicer calls I've gotten from people I don't know," Cassandra said, "but for future reference my name is Cassandra. I'm sure the elves still have a ton of titles for my kind though." She said with a small sigh. As she opened her eyes ones again she noticed something in the corner of her eye. In the canopy she noticed specks of red, having looked at pictures, scriptures and texts for eons had given her quite the eye for detail after all. The color was off from the rest of the forest. "Fox red? Tail. Fox?! No foxes don't climb. Fox tail? Yes. No. YES! What is that!?" she'd never seen something like that before. She'd heard of gods with fox like body parts, but never seen one.

"What's that red fox-tailed creature?" she asked and pointed. Arthur looked in the direction she pointed, he couldn't see anything. "If "it" crawls in the tree tops it might be WahRang, the islands deity." he said. "Although I can't see "it" from here," he commented a moment later. "A deity? Interesting," Cassandra said. "I'll have a good look at this WahRang once I get back," Cassandra said with a big inquisitive smile.

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Tarroc's voice rang out as he walked back towards Arthur and Cassandra, talking in Dargh "Back off blondie. That one doesn't like new people, and I already claimed being the next one to befriend her. You've got plenty of time, so wait your turn."

The dragon paused a few yards from the group and he put Wendy down on her feet, talking to her in common, "Like I said, you need materials if you want to be a blacksmith, and the elves have some of the best metals and other materials to use for making armour, so you and I are going to go over there, and buy the things you need."

He then shifted his gaze back to Cassandra, and his smirk widened, his words slipping back into Dargh, "If you behave while we're with the elves, maybe I'll introduce you to her once we come back and we become friends. Only if you're a good girl though." It had been a long time since he had been able to mess with a phoenix, or anything that was old enough to be considered "ancient" by most peoples' standards, so it was fun to use the fact he was older than them against them. Most living things around weren't even a thousand years old though, so it was no fun to tell them that he was older than them. All in all.... today was a good day, and his mood improved to show that.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Kara gave a slightly scornful look to Ithlaen, but her eyebrow raised upon hearing that the King would have the island destroyed. She also noticed that it caught Fredrick's attention. She couldn't be sure of how accurate the information was, considering Ithlaen's criminal status, but it was something that she'd need to address. Whilst normally she wouldn't have cared about the island being destroyed, Wahrang's presence meant that it would need some form of protection. Even the Kiira wouldn't sit idly by whilst a deity was threatened. It also meant that unless something changed Kara would more than likely need to request support from a Servitor. There was also the matter of the rogue to address.

"Well I suppose that settles things then. Well, except for the prospect of this island going. As an agent of the Kiira, I cannot allow this. I'll be expecting some sort of report from your ruler explaining the rash decision at the minimum, if not an audience." Kara said, trying to keep things ordered and showing her authority at the same time.
During a test look up for inspiration, down in desperation and left and right for information.

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:12 am

Master Flatso Needlestring grumbled all the way into his shop with Sir Snuggles right behind. After a few minutes, the halfling returned outside with a respectably sized box and walked up to Kara.

"If you're going to the Elf capital, could you see to it that this package gets to the House Wizard of House Lavellan? Just ask the Lavellans for Miss Foreclose. She'll know what to do with it."

Tarkin walked slowly down to the docks, keeping a respectable distance from the soldiers. A twinge fear still gripped his heart, and despite the seemingly counter intuitive nature of his actions, this was how Tarkin had learned to fight his fears. To stand in the danger zone and meditate just like his mentor had taught him. The Avian sat upon one of the posts furthest away from the gangplank and closed his eyes, reaching out with his mind to feel the currents of magical power as it flowed through his body and keeping it as a controlled flow. A faint blue aura appeared around his body as he concentrated, waiting for the ship to be about to leave.
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:21 am

Cassandra was about to scold Tarroc for his behavior. But was stopped before she had a chance as she heard Kara proclaim to be a Kiira. "Elf female. Not pure blood, a mix of sorts. Dwarf? No too tall and not "bulgy" enough. Halfling is out the window too. Orc? No there's no such characteristics. Human? Very likely." Cassandra spoke. She fully knew that no one in the crowd, except Tarroc, would understand her words. "Young, too young to be one of those that often travel the world, if those still exist. Does she want to be?" Cassandra examined the young halfelf. She cleared her throat and looked straight at Kara, "Tell me young kiira,", the last was said with a grain of disbelieve, "Do your kind still use this dialect?" the language she used was an old elven dialect. Cassandra didn't quite remember where it was firstly created, but she knew that for a while the Kiira had used the very same language. Although it was possible that they had switched their own common language for ease when traveling.