School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Wolfrider
Bronze

Re: School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Post by Wolfrider » Sun May 27, 2018 4:59 pm

Lucy almost choked on the bite of pizza in her mouth when Zoe mentioned getting frisky. She turned and looked at her surprised. “I’ll tell you right now that’s not happening. This is still new to you, this is only our first date, and your first date after coming out.” She takes a sip from her drink. “You...we need to take things slow. I hope you’re ok with that?” She says looking at Zoe to see how she reacts to that.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Sun May 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Zoe began to laugh the moment she heard Lucy choke, tears were forming in her eyes as she listens to Lucy while still laughing. After a few minutes and taking a few breaths to calm herself she puts her pizza down and turns to Lucy smiling widely. "What didn't like my joke...or" she moves leaning mere inches from Lucy's face, "did you not expect me to be so bold" she mutters softly before bringing her hand up and lightly pushing the other girl back.

"I want to lay you now" she nods before collapsing onto Lucy going dead weight, "oh no...I have been paralyzed by your touch" she laughs as she moves to lay her head onto the others shoulder looking at the side of her face. She was ready to make more jokes and continue to be playful, however, she decides against it in favor to cuddling into the other and awkwardly digging her arms under Lucy to lock her hands together around her waist.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sun May 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Lucy rolls her eyes and sighs when Zoe pushes her onto her back and gets on top of her. Joking or not she knew Zoe wasn’t really ready, even if she thought she was. When Zoe insteads decides to wrap her arms around her waist she smiles and rests her arm around her as well. “You are such a pain sometimes you know.” She says as she turns her attention back to the movie and starts to run her fingers through the other girls hair.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Sun May 27, 2018 7:32 pm

"As long as I'm your pain" she smiles and gives her a light kiss on the cheek before relaxing and watching the movie.

As the day goes on Zoe continues to joke around, yet at the same time tries to be sweet. After the end of the one movie she turns it to a horror movie and once that movie was done she turned on a another movie to help both to relax. Before long she noticed that the sun was starting to set.

"So this has been a fun day" she nods standing up and stretching and yawning a little. Picking up the trash of the pizza boxes she takes it into the kitchen and before running to grab the dishes to wash. "So are you going to stay the night for sure or do you plan to head up" Zoe calls out from the kitchen before she hums cleaning off the plates and glasses.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sun May 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Lucy followed Zoe’s action and stood to stretch. “I brought pjs because I hadn’t decided yet. But with the way you’ve been acting maybe I shouldn’t. You’d enjoy it to much. And I meant it, we should take it slow.” She knew that’s not what Zoe wanted to hear but it was the right thing to do. “Just because we have been friends for years doesn’t mean we skip the getting to know each other part of a relationship.” She says from the living room.

She makes her way to the kitchen and wraps her arms around Zoe from behind. “Besides your parents would kill me.” She says with a laugh and kisses her cheek. “That and I’m not sure how your sister would react either.”

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Sun May 27, 2018 10:14 pm

With a roll of her eyes Zoe just shakes her head, "hey I've just being playful and...ohh" she stops feeling the Lucy wrapping her arms around here and kisses her cheek. She sighs at the mention of her parents and sister, and awkwardly she turns while being held and places either arm on Lucy's shoulders locking her hands together lightly behind her head. "It'd be weird but I mean it's not like they would be mad...they know about us and all. and besides I've waited a long time to have moments like this I'm not in it for sex or whatever. I want you for you" she smiles softly.

"As for playing to much I'm sorry, but you make me want to do it..." she leans in and rest her forehead to Lucy's and closes her eyes, "Don't let this be a dream" she whispers softly knowing that Lucy would be able to hear her she didn't care. She loved the warmth, the light hold, the tenderness of the moment. She just wanted to make sure it was all still real and not a dream like she had, had for years.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Mon May 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Lucy rubbed Zoe back when she turned her arms. “It’s not a dream, I promise.” She said with their foreheads together. “But I still think it’s best if I don’t stay.” She says with a smile and kisses Zoe’s forehead. “But I think I have time for one more movie.” She reaches up and takes Zoe’s hand and leads her back to the living room. “Anything you want to watch that’s not horror.”

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Mon May 28, 2018 7:16 pm

A small frown formed on her face as she said it was best she didn't stay, but Zoe understood it even if she didn't like it. She figured it'd be just another night for her sleeping in her bed alone, but as Lucy spoke again and began to pull her to the living room again she gave a faux smile. "You pick I'm fine with anything" she shrugs as she sits on the couch again leaning back into it. She felt sad and lonely even with Lucy there, she knew that they were taking things slow and that if she were to start moving to fast then Lucy would say so, but it was saddening to her that even though she wanted this and knew she was ready for anything that would come she was to scared to go for anything at the thought of upsetting Lucy.

After a few moments she turns to Lucy and mumbles out, "don't go" the two words were just slightly above a whisper and she even wondered if the other girl could even hear her so she spoke a little louder and repeated the words. "Don't go...please I don't...I want to know what it's like to be held at night by someone I love" she nods and nervously looks down, "I promise I won't do anything like I said I just...I want this so much that I can't stand it and right now I'm forcing myself to say this even though I'm absolutely terrified of your reaction.".

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Wed May 30, 2018 1:24 am

Lucy was looking at the movies trying to pick something out when she heard Zoe’s quiet Don’t go.” It stopped her for a second. It was said so quietly she almost hadn’t heard it. Lucy sighs and randomly picks a movie, Robin Hood: Men in Tights. She put the in the player and started it before she went and sat next to her. “Ok. I’ll stay.”

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Wed May 30, 2018 1:39 am

"Thank you" Zoe smiles widely and hugs her friend tightly before noticing the movie she'd chosen, "oh...I haven't seen this in so long" she says happily before pulling away and turning to watch the movie. As the movie played she was excited about the fact that she'd be able to cuddle with Lucy, well for the first time not as friends.

"I'm back...you two are decent, right" the sound of the front door opening and Jen's voice echoing out caused Zoe to roll her eyes a little, but she called back to her.

"We both have on clothes yes".

"Well that's lame then" Jen jokes walking into the kitchen and setting her purse down, "I figured with the tension between you to you'd be all over one another...oh well" she laughs with a shrug before turning to the frig and grabbing herself a slice of leftover pizza. "Well I'm not going to bother you two I'm going to go hit the hay because I got a long day at the site again...so please don't be to loud tonight" she yawns a little before walking down the hall to the spare bedroom.

"Okay we won't" Zoe calls out to her before reaching out to turn the volume down a little on the tv before returning to cuddle next to Lucy.