School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Wolfrider
Bronze

Re: School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Post by Wolfrider » Sat May 26, 2018 12:31 am

Lucy smiled at how excited Zoe was, she thought it was cute. She’s knew Zoe was new to all this so wanted to let her have her fun. “I can’t believe you still like those. Zoe you know I hate horror movies.” She says with a laugh as Zoe puts an arm around her. She reaches her hand up and laces her fingers with Zoe’s at her shoulder. She brings Zoe’s hand to her lips and kisses her knuckles. “Thank you.”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sat May 26, 2018 12:41 am

"Oh I'm aware" she grins then laughs a little, but stops feeling her hand warming up. Chancing a glance she sees the other lancing their fingers together before leaning over and kissing Zoe's knuckles, she blushes a deep red because of this. "He-hey...and you-you d-d-don't have to tha-thank me" she nods, her stutter coming back a little as she feels a little more embarrassed. She hated that she started to stutter as she believed that it was going to ruin the day, either by causing Lucy to laugh and ruin the mood or just generally piss her off.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sat May 26, 2018 1:23 am

Lucy smiles as Zoe starts to stutter. “Thats the least you get for planning on making me watch a horror movie. And all from a kiss on your knuckles. I can’t imagine how much you’d stutter from a real kiss.” She says with a laugh not even paying attention to the movie. She’s missed her best friend. “So when is the pizza supposed to be here. I’m starving.”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 am

"Stop making fun of me you, jerk" she rolls her eyes, but she does think about what would happen if she were to do it. At the other question she shrugs, "they said about an hour or so, so maybe about half way through the movie...or maybe at the end" she nods before tilting her head a little to bump against Lucy's lightly before moving back to normal as if nothing had happened, save for her sly grin.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sat May 26, 2018 1:55 am

Lucy nods at Zoe’s comment about the pizza. When Zoe lightly bumped her head again Lucy’s she smiled but then she quickly pulled it away. “You can rest head on my shoulder if it comfortable for you.” She said not ever taking her eyes of the movie. She didn’t want to make it uncomfortable for either of them

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sat May 26, 2018 2:07 am

"No I was just wanting to get you back for my stutter" she laughed lightly before turning back to watch the movie. As time went on she hummed along to the songs that she knew and after long she began to lean more on the shorter of the two enjoying the feeling. Near the end of the movie she had managed to wrap her arms around Lucy's waist while she leaned on the other's shoulder, she had pulled the others arm over her a few minutes prior. The world was perfect to her and just as the climax sound came the doorbell rang causing Zoe to groan.

"Dammit" she pouted, but got up and walked to the door with the pizza money. With a quick exchange she brought the two pizza's and two liter into the living room and laid them on the coffee table. "I went with the two extreme's...a meat lover and a cheese lover" she nods and heads to the kitchen to get two plates and glasses, "you need anything while I'm up, babe" she calls out without thinking nor does she notice as she just continues to get the plates, glasses, and ranch for her.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sun May 27, 2018 12:21 am

Lucy stood and stretched when Zoe went to pay for the pizza. She was actually having a good time. It felt like nothing could go wrong. It was nice for a chance. She followed Zoe to the kitchen after she set the pizzas on the coffee table. It smelt amazing, she knew she was hungry but hadn’t realized just how hungry she was. She stood in the doorway of the kitchen and looked at Zoe as she got plates and glasses. “Babe, is it now?” She said with a laugh. “You think our first date is going that well that you can call me babe.”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun May 27, 2018 12:47 am

"What?" she questions looking back over her shoulder at Lucy, it took a moment and she froze as she realized what she said, "fuck I mean...yeah I-I think i-it is g-g-going th-that good" she says with a nod but her stutter returned showing that she was embarrassed. Once she began to turn red she let out a huff and walked past Lucy back into the living room setting the plates and cups out for either of them, along with this she grabs the remote and begins searching through horror movies on Netflix. Coming to a stop on Tucker and Dale vs Evil she grins looking back to the kitchen, "a horror comedy just to set the mood then to the truly spooky to lure you to me my pretty, mwahahahahaha" she laughs playfully and rubs her hands together as if she were some kind of evil villain.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sun May 27, 2018 3:26 pm

Lucy smiles and laughs slightly as Zoe stutters again. She follows her back into the living room and sits down taking a slice of both pizzas and puts them in her plate. “So now you show your true colors. Just how evil you really are.” She says with a grin. “I can be evil too.” She says and takes a bite of pizza, while resting one hand on Zoe’s knee and gave it a light rub. She was trying to get her to stutter again. It was the least she could try to do. If she was going to have to watch a scary movie.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun May 27, 2018 3:42 pm

She looked over with a smirk and began to act like she was twiddling a mustache that wasn't there as she started the movie. "My dear that will not work on me for I am Dr. No-Stutter, meh" she laughs before leaning over to grab a slice of pizza taking a big bite. Leaning back into the couch and crossing her legs she looks down at Lucy's hand and grins as something comes over her and she couldn't stop herself from speaking, "So if you're going to get frisky then we might want to do it before Jess comes back tonight" she nods not even looking over to Lucy.

Taking another bite of pizza she begins to focus on the movie, but stays alert enough if Lucy speaks or does anything.