School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Wolfrider
Bronze

Re: School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Post by Wolfrider » Thu May 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Lucy was surprised by Zoe’s actions, pulling her down on top of her like she did made her blush. She was barely able to get her arms down in time to support her from landing to hard on Zoe. “Me dressed up, very funny.” She notices Zoe wrap her arms around her keeping her on half on top of her. “I think you are the want that’s ready for something to happen.” It takes her a minute to find a comfortable position in the way she was awkwardly on top of her friend. “What are you even watching?”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu May 24, 2018 9:37 pm

"No I just wanted to cuddle" she gives a sly smile glancing up to Lucy before settling in with her hand lightly gliding over Lucy's back as she turned her head back to the tv. "Ghost Adventures that group of guys go around to haunted places and try to find evidence to prove if the places they go to are haunted or not...they find a lot of demon's apparently" she nods. Using her freed arm she reaches for the remote and mutes the tv before turning her head to look up at Lucy, "so...explain now" she nods and before anything else could be said or done she wraps her freed arm around Lucy to hold her there with her.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 am

Lucy thought the idea of the show was interesting and had heard of the show but had never watched it. She was surprised it was something Zoe would watch. “Hey, trapping me isn’t fair.” She said pushing off the couch to try and get away. “Beside you probably won’t want to be this close to me when I tell you.” She manages to get free of Zoe’s arms and sits on the arm of the couch. She takes a few seconds to collect her though. “So what happened the summer you were gone....”

Lucy stood and started to pace. “This isn’t easy for me to say. I actually haven’t told anyone. I’m surprised he even mentioned it to you. What did he say exactly?” She was stalling hoping to somehow get off topic.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri May 25, 2018 1:56 am

"That he was sorry for what happened" she says and kept a firm hold on Lucy to keep her this close, "and try me" she nods. She was ready for the worst in all honesty and had mentally prepared for anything that could be said, it probably didn't help that she had decided to look up a bunch of stories about people worst things that they kept secret from everyone. A slight shiver went down her spine as she remembered one of the stories about a woman that admitted to fantasizing about her brother in a non-sibling way.

Her hands absentmindedly began to trace along in a random pattern on Lucy's back, if anyone were to walk in they would think that the two were sharing an intimate moment but the heaviness in the air around them would give way to the fact that they were in the middle of a tense moment that could make or brake them moving forward. "Don't lie...I want the full truth okay" she nods looking Lucy in the eyes, her breathing slowed a little as she began to hold her breath.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Fri May 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Lucy sighs and nods. “He’s Sorry. Words I didn’t even think he knew.” She says with a small smile. “It all started when I got a letter from the adoption center my parents went through to get me. My parents weren’t sure what it was so opened it and read it when I wasn’t home. Before they showed it to me. Apparently my bio mom died from cancer. The adoption center wanted us to be aware incase it was hereditary.” She stops for a moment and looks at Zoe to see how she was reacting.

“We hadn’t talked in two years but I needed to talk to my best friend after news like that. Even if you didn’t want to, I needed you.” She closed her eyes and sighed. “Everyone at school knew James was planning a big summer party. I figured he would know where you were so I could talk to you. So I went to the party. Everyone was surprised to see me at the party, I was even surprised I went. It took me a while to find him. When I did find him i simply asked where I could find you. He smiled and handed me a drink. Kept side stepping my questions about you. Acted like he wanted to get to know me. So we could all be friends.” She hadn’t realized she had started to cry and wiped her cheeks. “I was so distracted by the letter that I wasn’t thinking straight, I think he knew that too. That something else was going on. I don’t remember how long I was there or how I got there but we ended up in his room. My head was pounding all I wanted to do was leave. He....he wouldn’t let me leave. He was on top of me and I wasn’t strong enough. He took advantage of me.” She said and buried her face in her hands.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri May 25, 2018 8:39 pm

Anger filled her and she pulled Lucy a little closer, then she began to relax, "yeah I figured that's what you were going to tell me" she nods and moves a hand up to hold the back of her head lightly. "It's okay...it won't happen again...I won't let it" she says softly and places a light kiss onto Lucy's head. They stayed like this for a long time, but due to Zoe's stomach growling it broke the tender moment that seemed to be happening and Zoe stifled a laugh and again kissed Lucy's head before awkwardly sliding out from under her.

"I guess I'll order a pizza if you want to connect the tv to hulu or Netflix and find a movie to watch" she nods and walks to the kitchen grabbing the take out menu to place the order. Ordering a meat lovers and a cheese lovers pizza's along with a two liter of soda she walks back to the living room and hops over the back of the couch and smiles at Lucy as she bounces a little when hitting the cushion.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Fri May 25, 2018 8:55 pm

Lucy let herself cry for a moment in Zoe’s arms. It felt good. To let all that out, to let someone else know. She wasn’t surprised that’s what Zoe expected her to say. She was a smart girl after all. Lucy laughed slightly when Zoe’s stomach growled it helped break the tension.

Lucy sat up when Zoe went to order the pizza with a nod and turned the tv on. Lucy smiled thinking Zoe was taking this really well. Kinda like she took Zoe’s info so calmly. “What are you in the mood to watch?” She yelled into the kitchen.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri May 25, 2018 9:22 pm

A few thoughts ran through her mind at what to watch with a small blush crossing her face, "Well...no no you need to pick because trust me you don't want to know what I was thinking" she laughed a little as she moved to lay her hand down in Lucy's lap without a second thought about it. Once she was laying down she realized that maybe this was I a little awkward, more so after what Lucy told her just a few minutes before.

She made a mental note to punch James in the face the next time she saw him, even if he was trying to be nice now he still deserved it, she thought with a small nod. Once she'd agreed she moves and places one of her hands on Lucy's knee and glances up to see the other's reaction, she gave a grin at the playfulness that she was doing.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Fri May 25, 2018 11:13 pm

Lucy sighs and shakes her head at Zoe’s response to make her pick. She was glad Zoe seemed ok with what had happened. She was handling it better then she had thought. “How about I pick three and then you pick from those. Seem fair?” She said with a laugh. Things seemed to be going well.

Lucy tried to pick a variety of things to watch. “Ok, so I pick the movie Pitch Perfect 3 as a comedy, Black Panther as an action or we could binge watch Riverdale. Yes I’ll admit I like it. Hope it doesn’t ruin my bad girl image.” She said with a laugh as Zoe got comfortable and put her hand on her leg. “You’re being extra touchy-feely tonight.”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Fri May 25, 2018 11:44 pm

(No joke I have yet to watch Pitch Perfect 3, but I'm a huge fan of the first two)

"Well I waited years to really do this so I mean why not, not liking it?" she ask looking up to the other girl with a curious look. "As for movies, Pitch Perfect 3 is okay with me, but later I'm picking a good horror movie" she grins and moves to sit up putting an arm around Lucy's shoulders as she presses play. As she begins to relax a little she lets a smile form on her face. This was something she had wanted for a long time and it felt like a dream that she didn't want to wake up from, she was kinda glad she'd turned off her phone a little bit ago so nothing could ruin this moment.