School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Wolfrider
Bronze

School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Post by Wolfrider » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Here is the thread. We can figure out why they aren’t friends anymore as the Rp progresses

CrashJr

Re: School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:58 am

The early morning sun felt like a warm embrace against the late winter chill, the same winter that caused schools closing for over a week. Now, however, school was back in session and in the room of one, Ms. Zoe Rae, the room was filled with the sound of Judas by Fozzy plays as the young woman runs around getting ready for school pulling on a pair of gray leggings and a pink and black tank top then dark green hoodie over that. She stops when she steps in front of her mirror looking at herself.

“Hmm...jeans and…maybe a hat” she says aloud as she runs a hand through her hair.

As the music fades to silence only to be followed by the sound of Zoe’s mom calling up to the young girl, “Zoe come on you are going to be late” with this the young woman sighs and rolls her eyes. She walks to her closest and pulling on a pair of jeans and grabbing a beanie pulling it on she makes her way downstairs grabbing her bag and keys and heading outside. A light snow still covers the ground, but even with this fact she is forced to go to school much to her annoyance, but even with her annoyance she did love school for what it was worth, science, history, music, she loved it; however, it was the fact her friends caused her to become annoyed with the concept of being at school.

She blares Jeckal and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch as she turns down the road to the school, yes it was a longer way, but she didn’t care she just needed some time to rock out without fear of her friends judging because she listened to metal and rock and not Nicki or the latest singer of the week. She begins to sing along as she drives down the road without a care.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Lucy woke up after hitting the snooze button a few times. She clung to her comforter for warmth. She hated the cold weather. If she could she’d hibernate all winter like bears do. She slowly digs through her cloths to find something warm to wear. She settles on her favorite pair of black jeans and a new band shirt from Breaking Benjamin she had just received in the mail. She was only a little obsessed with the band, and by little she totally loved them.

Lucy had loved having the week off from school because of the weather. She hated school, to many people pushing past each other. Not her cup of tea. She wasn’t looking forward to going back. She spent the last hour before she had to leave for school trying to talk her parents into let her stay home, with no luck.

Lucy drove to school listening to Breaking Benjamin newest album on her phone. Their music always made her happy. It didn’t take her long to get to school she only lived a few miles away. She parked at the back of the parking lot away from all the other cars that had groups of kids gathered around them talking. She pulled on a jacket and put headphones on before she got out of her car and walked into the school building ignoring everyone that she past.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Pulling into the lot Zoe is glad to see that the friends that she has are already inside, but in return she is met by the school security whom gives her a ticket for her to give to her first period teacher. Having shown up late was not really that new for her, but her first period held in it the teacher she hated the most due to how strict the elder woman could be. As expected Mrs. Harrison was not the least bit please with her and showed her disapproval by making her write on the white broad over and over again "I am a lazy child", Mrs. Harrison said it was to teach her a lesson like back when she was young. This just caused Zoe to roll her eyes and write until the bell rang signaling that she was free.

As she entered the hall she was greeted by the arms of her boyfriend, James, wrapping around her and his lips kissing her neck. "Hey, baby, you were late this morning" he says with a playful grin, but she knew that he was annoyed that she was late.

"Sorry I...woke up late" she nods pulling away and walking ahead, he follows.

"Yeah I'd believe that if you mom wasn't ex-military...you were listening to that trash music again, weren't you?" he questions her putting his hands in his jacket pockets as they walk.

"It's not trash it's...okay fine I'm sorry" she attempts to argue with him, but once she looks at his eyes she just shuts down and agrees so he wouldn't get mad. "I'm sorry okay I just needed to hear music I liked and be alone for a little bit longer. Not that I didn't want to be with you or anybody else I just...I'm sorry I won't do it again" she says in a monotone as she stops at her locker.

"Yeah okay just I love you, babe, you know that and I don't think that music and stuff you were into wasn't...what would be a good image and all. Well just try to make it early tomorrow and I'll see you after school" he turns Zoe to him and kisses her on the lips.

Zoe freezes a little at this, but kisses him back then turns back to her locker as he walks away. "Such an ass" she mutters to herself thinking about how image was everything he thought about and she hated him for it; however, at the same time he came from a well off family and she wanted to make her parents happy as they loved the boy. Ignoring the fact that he was verbally abusive when it was just the two she had to admit he was okay because at least he had never hit her. It just always felt off being with him and being honest with herself she knew why she forced herself to be in this relationship. She pauses for a moment glancing at the figure of the girl that she used to call her best friend, that was until a few years ago. She shakes away the memory of that day and breaths slowly with her eyes closed forcing a tear back, she hated that she was still in love with her former best friend even after all these years apart.

As the first bell rang she quickly grabbed her stuff she needed for History and hurried to class, it was one of the only classes she did like after all.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:40 pm

Lucy was at her locker putting away things from her backpack before going to second period. She kept her headphones on between classes and kept to herself. She didn’t care if other students talked about her. She wasn’t there to impress them.

While Lucy was at her locker she saw her old best friend at her locker. She doesn’t even know why they stopped being friends. One day they were friends the next day Zoe had a new boyfriend and wanted nothings to do with her anymore. She hated how Zoe let a guy change her. She thought they knew each other better the that. When the two started to kiss she slams her locker and walks to her next class. The next hour was going to be long since it was one of the few classes Lucy and Zoe had together.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:02 am

Zoe takes her seat in the front of the class where one of her friends, Amber, sits and the much more fashionable woman smiles and begins to gush about a new line of lip gloss or something Zoe honestly wasn't sure and just opted to nod her head and smile as if she knew what the woman was talking about. As the second bell rang the form of Lucy walked into the class and quickly made her way to her seat, which was on the other side of class from herself. Zoe watched her old friend wondering what would have been had she not just dropped her like she had, but her thoughts were interrupted the History teacher, Mr. Jackson, arriving.

"Hello and welcome back everyone, I hope you all are well and had a wonderful break" the older man spoke with a slight African accent. She had to admit she envied the teacher mainly because he always held a smile and seemed to honestly enjoy his job and enjoyed teaching the class about the history of the world. Every so often he would through in lessons that he learned in his own life in attempts to help others that didn't understand, most just rolled their eyes, but Zoe rather enjoyed the stories. "Well what a grand day to come back to I say" he smiles and sets his bag and coat in the chair behind his desk before turning back to the class clapping his hands together. "I have a surprise for all of you today, you see while on the break I took the time to work over a project that would allow everyone a little break instead of returning to boring homework so I spoke with the principle early this morning and she gave me the green light to do so." he says before turning to the white board and begins to write in big bold letters.

"THE HISTORY OF..." he reads aloud and below that he begins to make write several different words, "Each of these will be assigned to the groups that I am picking today. This project will last for two weeks and is for groups of two. now..." he finishes turning back to the class and taking the class roster looking it over. "Okay the groups are...Zachary and Ethan for...the British Navy. Zoe and...Malcolm for..."

He is interrupted a guy with shaggy blond hair in the middle of the class, "Yo Mr. J, man Mal is like sick"

"Oh that is no good...okay Zoe you will be with...Lucy then and you will be doing the history of Women in the US Military...Josh and..." he trails off as Zoe blinks a few times and glances over to Lucy.

Her heart races a bit and she is just able to hold back a smile as she hears Amber speaking low next to her. "Zoe I'm soooo sorry you have to work with that psycho girl, like I'll have David go and beat up Malcolm for you 'kay" she says with a smile as she's paired with the shaggy haired guy from earlier. The rest of the class was a blur to her as she wanted nothing more then the class to be over so she can finally speak with Lucy for the first time and nearly four years. She breaths slowly attempting to calm herself and is able to do so until the bell rings when she is dragged off by Amber to her locker talking about trying the lip gloss she bought.

The rest of the day went like this with Zoe attempting to go talk to Lucy, but something or someone stopping her and dragging her away; however, after school she rushed out to the lot and waited for her to come out, not knowing that she had parked in the back. She waited, and waited, and waited until she stood there next to her car and she was alone in the parking lot.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:50 pm

When Mr. Jackson said that she’d be doing a project without th Zoe she was in shock. That was the last thing she wanted. She stared at her ex bestie who looked back at her just as shocked. After class was over Lucy was the first one out of the class. She wanted to put off talking with Zoe as long as she could.

Which was surprisingly hard. It seemed every turn Zoe was there trying to talk to her but something or someone kept getting in the way. Lucy was thankful for all the interference through out the day. She found it funny and ironic. Like the world knew they both weren’t ready to talk to each other.

Lucy knew how persistent Zoe was, and knew she’d be waiting for her. That’s why she took as long as she could after school. Before going to her car, in hopes that someone else would come between them. Much to her surprise Zoe was waiting at the back of the parking lot next to her car. Lucy sighed knowing there was no getting out of this now. She took her headphones off and walked to her car. “I’m surprised you’re friends allowed you to be alone with me. Aren’t they worried I’ll turn you back to the dark side.” She said as she got to her car.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:10 pm

The air was chilled against Zoe's face and she wanted nothing more then to go home, but she had to face this if anything so she could have closer. She let out a sigh then got into her car and drove around to the back lot hoping that she would see the other woman's car. As luck would have it she did see the car of Lucy and to help make the other woman talk to her she parked behind the rear of the other's car. Happy with herself she stepped out of her car and stood still in front of the other's car and waited, but it wasn't long as she spotted Lucy just a few minutes later.

Stepping forward she had hoped to have started on a hello, but she was taken aback by Lucy's response and honestly it caused her a twisting pain in her stomach. She shook her head and knocked on the window then pointing to her car that is trapping Lucy's. "Hate me all you want, but just give me this moment to talk and after that I'll do our entire project alone and tell Mr. Jackson that you did it all, please" The words that fell from Zoe's mouth were as real as she had felt and she hoped that Lucy would listen, but even if she wouldn't Zoe would honestly understand. She stepped back and waited to see what all Lucy would do while holding her breath.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Lucy knew Zoe was persistent but she had no idea she’d goes as far as blocking her car in. “This is a little childish don’t you think?” She said motioning to their cars. She rolls her eyes and went to her car, opened the door and threw her bag in. She then leaned against her car. She wasn’t ready to talk about her friend just up and leaving her and with no reason. But she’d listen, it was the only way she’d get out of here. “I may not be good at history but you should know I’m not going to let you do all the work alone. We may not be friends but I’d think you’d at least know that. If you are worried about your friends we can split the work do our fair share alone and then put it together a few days before it’s due.” She didn’t mean for it to sounds so harsh but she was still hurt after all this time. “So what’d you have to say? It’s cold can we at least talk an it in the car.”

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Giving a small smile she slowly walks over and leans against the car, although she keeps a foot of space between the two. She hesitates for a moment as she thinks about everything she wants to say and those things she wants to keep to herself. "Okay look I'm sorry, about everything. I had....a lot on my mind when everything happened and all I wanted to do was clear my head for a day and that day turned to a week, and that week a month and so on"s She sighs and keeps herself from crying because everything in her body is screaming at her to tell Lucy the truth, but she knows that she can't.

"Look just know that I didn't stop thinking about our friendship and how I wanted to so badly hang out with you on the nights I felt so alone and on the nights that James would...never mind. Just I want to start over and forget about everything and I'd hope that this project would help with that" she nods before smirking and continuing, "besides you suck at history and need all the help you'll be able to get" she stifles a laugh.