School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Wolfrider
Bronze

Re: School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Post by Wolfrider » Wed May 30, 2018 3:45 am

Lucy rolled her eyes and laughed slightly at Zoe’s sister Jess. “Nice to see you too Jess. You can always join us if we weren’t decent.” She joked. She waited to hear the door close. “Your sister is so obnoxious. What kind of girl does she think I am.” She said and let Zoe cuddle into her again as they watched the movie.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed May 30, 2018 4:59 am

"It's just jokes...I mean look at her life back in Cali, she's got no room to talk" Zoe chuckles a little remembering the last time they had gone to visit to find one guy passed out in her bed and another guy making her breakfast. "She's a free spirit outside of that rough job she has" she nods and wraps her arms around Lucy's arm and lays her head on her shoulder. With a relaxed sigh she settles in to continue the movie, her eyes drifting close after about ten minutes snoring softly as she does so.

~Dream~

Zoe is standing in the center of a dark room, a spot light on her. Soft music is playing all around her, and she feels awkward. Looking down at herself she is wearing a sparkly green gown. Hearing whispers she looks up and around now seeing the faces of everyone she knows, they seem to be excited and are pointing at her. For a moment she feels like the world is on her shoulders again, judging her, laughing at her; however, she didn't feel alone as someone took her hand. Looking down she sees Lucy holding her hand, she was dressed in her normal attire. She nods at Zoe and pulls her close and soon the two are swaying around with the spot light following them.

Zoe smiles lightly and looks into Lucy's eyes as they dance around, the world around them fading away leaving just them. However, Lucy is suddenly jerked away out of the spot light and Zoe is left alone. She begins to hyperventilate, laughing is heard all around her and she falls to her knee clutching the sides of her head. Tears streaming down her cheeks, as the spotlight fades.

She awakes with a start and pants, "fuck" she mutters and rubs her face finding that she was either sweating or crying a little in her sleep. "Lucy I..." she turns to look at Lucy to find that she wasn't sitting there as she had been before she nodded off. "Lucy..." she turns around looking to the kitchen not seeing her, she begins to breath a little heavier as she thinks that Lucy had either left or she was actually dreaming. Grabbing her phone and turning it on she quickly text Lucy nervously.

"Where are you?"

She rubs her hands together trying not to have a freak out.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Wed May 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Lucy phone vibrated on the coffee table in the living room. At Zoe’s worried voice she walks out of the bathroom in her pjs. “Are you ok? You were asleep, I didn’t want to wake you so I went to change.” She says as she pulls her tank top down a little more. It was a little smaller then she had remembered and barely covered her mid range completely. “I was going to come out and wake you. See if you wanted to move to your room.” She says walking over to Zoe wondering why she was so freaked out

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed May 30, 2018 11:34 pm

Zoe turned at the sound of Lucy's voice and she gave a soft sigh. Standing up and walking over to her she wraps her in a tight hug, "hey sorry just...just a bad dream" she says softly before pulling away to look at Lucy with a grin. "So you look ready for bed" she nods before letting the other girl go and turning off the tv before walking to the stairs. She thinks about the dream as she makes her way upstairs, then to her room, she felt a little scared as she thought that it meant that she'd be left alone again soon.

As she walked into her room and turned on the tv for background noise she walks into her closest to change from the sweats she'd been wearing all day, striping down she grabs a pair of gym shorts and a gray tank top. Pulling on each item she walks back into her room and laying on her bed. Looking at Lucy, whom laid next to her, she gave the other a tired smile before sliding over and wrapping her arms around the other girl. She laid her head on Lucy's chest and began to listen to the others heartbeat, it was actually soothing and it helped her to relax more.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Thu May 31, 2018 12:33 am

Lucy was surprised by the hug and could tell Zoe was worried about something but didn’t push it. “Bad dream? Don’t worry about it.” She said following Zoe to her room. She made herself comfortable on the bed while Zoe was changing. “I’m half tempted to go make loud sex noises next to the tour sisters door after her comments earlier, but I think it’s better that I don’t.” She says with a small laugh as Zoe comes out of her closet. As Zoe lays next to her and gets comfortable she smiles. “Let’s try to get some sleep.”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu May 31, 2018 1:40 am

Zoe hadn't heard a word as she was already falling into a deep sleep, she did however cuddle more into Lucy as she gave a beaming smile. She felt the warmth of Lucy and it made her happy to know that for once she wasn't alone, but as she began to fall further and further into sleep she became limp and began to softly snore. Along with the light snoring she'd make small squeaking sounds every for often.

Not really having any dreams she'd remember she awoke the next to find herself laying sideways on top of Lucy, groggily she pushed off of the smaller girl and flopped down next to her and just looked at her. Leaning in she softly kissed her cheek before laying back down and letting her arm lazily rest over the others waist. After laying for another few minutes she yawned, now awake, and got up going to use the bathroom.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Thu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm

Lucy found it amazing how fast Zoe fell asleep. She thought the sounds she was making were cute and soon fell asleep herself.

She didn’t dream anything she could remember. She felt some movement but was still to tired to care or wake up. She felt the kiss and then heard a door close. Once the door closes she sighs and stretched slowly waking up.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Thu May 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Once using the bathroom and brushing her teeth she slowly opens the door to find that Lucy is already out of bed and stretching. She takes a moment and watches the other girl while leaning in the door frame with her arms crossed. It was strange, yet nice to see the other girl in her bedroom. Sure they were just starting to have their relationship and there was no telling if it was going to work out on not, but right now she didn't really care as she felt like the world was at peace.

Leaning off the frame and walking over to Lucy she quickly embraced her with her wrapping her arms around her neck and looking her hands together behind her head. Then before either could say a word she leans in and presses her lips to Lucy's, the kiss itself was soft yet Zoe put into it just some of the passion that she was currently feeling. She had no idea what came over her and as to why she had the courage to do it, but she wasn't complaining now as pushes more into Lucy as she deepened the kiss.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Lucy saw Zoe looking at her and smiles, blushing slightly. “Good morn....” before she could finish Zoe had crossed the room, wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her. Lucy wasn’t surprised by the kiss, she was surprised by how much passion she felt from Zoe. She let the kiss continue for a moment before she gently pulls away. “Morning.” She says with a smile. “Any more bad dreams?”

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:46 am

"Nope no bad dreams" she grins and lets Lucy go before sitting on the bed. "So what's on today's agenda?" she ask with a small sigh as she lays back on the bed and looking at the ceiling with a dreamy grin. It was as if nothing could ruin her day, but unknown to the both of them the day was going to be long as it would begin with the door downstairs slamming loudly. Sitting up and raising a brow she gets up to go check on her sister, "I'll be back" she says with a frustrated groan.

Walking downstairs she finds her sister sitting at the table cursing to herself as she looks at her laptop screen. "Fucking piece of shit....he knew this deadline was coming and he still did this...fucking bastard" she groans out.

"Everything okay" Zoe ask walking up to her.

"Yeah...my assistant just had to fly home because his wife just had to go into labor...I should fire him for this" she doesn't even glance up from her laptop as she seems to be in a rage.

"Well I mean it sucks he's gone, but I mean his wife is having a baby so...you can't be mad about that" she nods confused.

Looking up Jess shakes her head, "Zoe I know that you think you know what hell is, but this deadline is a make or break for my company so unless you want to work you ass off then I don't want to hear it, kay" she grins at the younger girl then quickly the grin fades to a frown before she looks down.

"Well I can help if you want I mean as far as I know I have nothing to do today so I can" she nods.

Jess looks up again and for a moment she considers it, but then she looks back down. With this Zoe just stands and goes to head back upstairs, but is stopped by Jess's voice. "Get ready we leave in an hour...dress business professional" she calls out to her. Zoe just nods and heads back upstairs.