School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Wolfrider
Bronze

Re: School Rp reserved for CrashJr

Post by Wolfrider » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Lucy watched Zoe leave and uses her absence to change from her pjs to her daily clothes. If she had been thinking more about it yesterday she would have brought more then just pjs. She changes into what she had worn over here yesterday. She wondered what had happened downstairs by it wasn’t her place to ask.

She runs her hands through her hair quickly and starts to head downstairs when she sees Zoe in the hall. “What’s going on? Everything ok.” Sure it wasn’t her place to ask but she was curious

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:52 pm

Walking back into her room she quickly walked to the closest and began to grab clothes that would look business professional, "oh Jess's assistant had to fly home because his wife went into labor and she has a deadline to meet so I'm going to go help her today...I might even get paid something" she nods as she pulls off her top and bottoms before walking to her bathroom in just her underwear. "You look to need a shower too...why don't you join me to save water" she says confidently and giving Lucy a wink walking to the bathroom and leaving the door cracked, she was kind of joking but she figured that if Lucy was up for it then she'd leave the door open.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:53 am

Lucy laughs. “You wish, enjoy the shower. I should get home. Have fun helping your sister.” Lucy says from the other side of the bathroom door. She wouldn’t deny that the shower was tempting. She gathered the last few things she had brought with her before she heads downstairs.

Lucy stops in the kitchen doorway to say good morning to Jess. “Sounds like you are having a bad morning.”

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:12 am

Zoe just shrugged and turned on the shower hopping into it.

-Downstairs-

Jess looked up at Lucy as she spoke, "Like you wouldn't believe...so I didn't hear the bed rocking...had a headache?" she smirked looking back to her laptop. "I'm just kidding ya, kid, but no yeah congrats on you two hooking up just don't move to fast or anything you both are still young and got plenty of time to do things together" she nods while reaching for her coffee. She takes a big gulp of the drink before setting it back down then typing a few things before closing the laptop.

With a sigh and leans forward resting an elbow on the table and rubbing her forehead with her hand, "this is hell" she mutters to herself.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:44 am

Lucy sighs and shakes her head. “I know there is time and to take things slow. Your sister on the other hand is confident and invited me to join her in the shower.” She says with a laugh. “I’ve already told your parents but I want you to know I’d never do anything to hurt her.”

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:34 am

"Oh I know you wouldn't hurt her...if anything she'd hurt herself by doing something stupid to upset you." She says with a smirk before standing up and putting her laptop away in it's bag then walks over to top off her coffee. "As for her confidence...you're in the right to take it slow with her...mainly because no matter how long you guys wait it'll be awkward the first time" she nods and pats Lucy in the head, "well I'm going to go finish getting ready...catch ya later, kid" she says walking past her to the extra room.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:36 pm

Lucy watched Jess walk out of the room with a smile on her face. She was glad to know that whatever this ended up being between her and Zoe her family was starting to accept her for who she was. And she was glad to be part of it. She pulls out her phone and texts Zoe. “Though the invite to join you in the shower was hard to turn down it was the right thing to do this point in our relationship. Have fun helping your sister.” She sent the message as she walked out of the house and headed to her car. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do yet today as she drove home.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Getting out of the shower a little bit after Zoe walks back into her room and changes into clothes that were as close to as business like as she could manage, stopping to look her phone she sees the text from Lucy and reads it. With a small sigh she was a little hurt, but she could understand the reason she was still a little bummed over the fact.

Without sending a reply she heads downstairs and waits for Jess to drive them to her work. In all honesty she was nervous, but she figured that if anything this would give her some kind of insight into what she could do after graduation.

~ Later ~

Zoe sluggishly walks inside, Jess having dropped her off at home to go out for drinks with some co-workers. True the day was hell with Zoe mainly there to grab whatever people asked her to grab, she was basically an errand girl for the whole crew. However the day wasn't all bad as Jess did pay her something under the table for helping, and here she was with 300 dollars in her pocket. As she laid on the couch with an audible groan she pulls her phone from her pocket and text Lucy.

"I want to cuddle...come over" she pitifully text and fully relaxes, almost every muscle in her body ached.

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Lucy didn’t do much all day. After leaving Zoe’s house she went house and relaxed for a little before her mother came up to her room and asked her to do so cleaning. She wanted her daughter to get at least one bag of clothes to give away. Lucy turns on some music and started going through her clothes. The way she saw it. Whatever she gets rid of she gets to replace with new clothes.

Lucy had just finished and set a full bag of clothes outside her room when her phone went off. She read Zoe’s text and shook her head. “Hummmm....I think not.” She texted back with a small laugh. She knew Zoe wouldn’t like that but she needed to know that relationship with girls are different them with boys.

CrashJr

Post by CrashJr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:59 am

* Beep Beep *

Looking at her phone she gives a small groan before replying, 'come on I had a long day...fine I'm coming over to ravage you with cuddles' she sends. Attempting to stand she groans and falls back onto the couch feeling her muscles are beginning to relax and refuse to let her stand. After another attempt she is successful in falling on the floor, "dammit". Grabbing her phone from the couch she text again, 'you're an ass...I'm on the floor now because I tried to get up ~_~" '.

She lays there for a few more minutes before she is able to move again, and luckily she is able to lift herself up and get back on the couch.