[RP]Naruto: Shinobi Rising!

I was ungraceful

[RP]Naruto: Shinobi Rising!

Post by I was ungraceful » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:39 pm

It is a hot sunny day, the sun is soaring high in the middle of the sky and there isn't a single cloud to block it. The entire class has just been called in from outdoor activities and everyone already knows their about to be assigned squads numbers. Everyone already knew who had passed and who hadn't. Everyone could feel the excitement in the air as they entered the classroom and sat in their own seats.

"Now that everyone has taken their seats... I would like to say something to those of you who passed." The teacher, Mr. Izawa, spoke in his usual cool deep voice with his usual stoic serious face.

"From this day forward you will be genin of the hidden leaf, that means you will be putting your life on the line and facing constant danger. There are a few of you I had hoped would fail so I could train you more..." He pauses, dramatically closing his eyes before slowly opening them as he begins to speak again.

"Despite my wishes I just want you to know, I am proud of all of you and wish you all good luck!" The teacher congratulates, raising his voice.

"Now I will tell you how these squads were put together. The way squads are chosen change from year to year but this year lord hokage gave your potential sensei's full control over who they wanted in their squads. You may have been picked because you were strong or flexible or maybe it was something else, you'll have to ask when you meet them. Before we begin are there any questions?" Izawa finished crossing his arms at the front of the class room.

AnimeFanV2

Re: [RP]Naruto: Shinobi Rising!

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:36 pm

Kazuma leaned back in his seat as the teacher spoke. His gave wandered from person to person. As he looked for potential teammates. While he somewhat knew of a few of them, the majority were unknown to him. He had never really had much of a social life outside of the clan, and he didn't see that changing anytime soon. His gaze returned to the teacher as he finished speaking. Kazuma listened curiously to see if anyone would ask something.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:53 pm

Niji was sitting in the back, her hands resting against her head, feet on her table, swinging on her chair with her bag next to her “Nah, not really Teach, just wanting to get on to the whole new sensei team training stuff.” She said stifling a yawn “Oh, actually I’ve got two questions for ya. One, are you going to be teaching any of the teams and tying in with that question who are the Sensei’s for those team?” She said as her eyes wandered from classmate to classmate that have passed trying to figure out who were her team mates as her mind started to wander as she wondered who her sensei would be.
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:14 am

"I will be teaching team 8 from now on, so I will no longer be teaching in the academy. This year there were supposed to only be 11 sensei's, but it seems before the 3rd hokage passed there was... 1 other jounin he wanted to offer the title of sensei and the 5th hokage gave it the okay. This person will be the captain of team 11. As for the other Sensei's, I have a list of them here that I will read out as I tell everyone what team they'll be in." And so Mr. Izawa began going down the list of teams. As he approached team 11 he clears his throat.

"Team 11's sensei will be Fumikawa Tsuyu, oh and lord 5th has given team 11 permission to leave class early to meet with her. Team 11 will be Haiyacin Gen, Peinto Niji and Akaru Kazuma. You can find your sensei in the colosseum where the chunin exams are usually held. The stadium should be empty." The teacher spoke in his usual deep tone, but something about his eyes seemed tense. As Mr. Izawa finished telling everyone their team numbers and members the bell finally rang and everyone began to rise from their seats.

Gen was asleep in his desk the entire time and didn't hear a thing except for the bell telling him to wake up. With a groan he raised his head, whips the spit from his mouth then leads back to stretch with a loud yawn. Izawa growls at the boy before throwing a stick of chalk at his forehead leaving a perfect white circle on Gen's forehead.

"Gen, please repeat to me your team number, sensei and team members." Mr. Izawa questioned, but Gen just shrugged.

"I got no clue." He responded boredly even though he fully expected to be struck again with another piece of chalk, but instead he was even more struck by the lack of a second assault.

"Your teacher is Fumikawa, your meeting her in the collosseum. Now go..." Izawa replied while turned in the opposite direction to whip down the chalk board. Gen looked up at his old teacher confused but decided to brush it off as he stood from his seat, rubbing the back of his head. Gen then looked over at the rest of the class wondering if the rest of his teammates would introduce themselves or if he should just go.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:32 am

Hearing the announcement of his team, Kazuma sighed before getting up. After noticing the look in the teacher's eye, he guessed that his new sensei had a reputation. He decided to leave introductions for when they met their sensei or if one of his teammates decided to speak to him. He grabbed his stuff and headed towards the door. Once he reached the door however, he waited to see who else was coming.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:09 am

Niji yawned as the bell ran and she stood up picked up her bag and weapon and started walking out the door, as she did she gestured half-assed wave behind her “I guess, I’ll see you guys at the coliseum, if I’m late, just tell Sensei I’m taking the scenic route, ok dudes? Which I am, TTFN” Niji said as she left the school and turned in the exact opposite way of the coliseum and started walking through the village prolonging meeting the more than likely the uptight, no nonsense, no fun Sensei ”I mean she wants to meet in the coliseum so that means that she wants fighters, not me type person” Niji thought to herself as she watched everyone just doing their normal everyday lives.

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:40 am

Gen lazily watched Niji leave the class, squinting his eyes at the words: "TTFN".

"TTFN? Geez-la-weez, my generation." The boy moaned before making his way towards the exit. As he approached the exit Gen noticed Kazuma standing at the door and decided to walk up to him while rubbing the back of his head again.

"Yo, by any chance we wouldn't happen to be classmates huh?" Gen asked nonchalantly before placing a hand over his mouth and yawning.

"If we are teammates how about we take a scenic route of our own. I got more day dreaming to do before I fight some girl anyway." Gen continued without waiting for Kazuma's reply, but was now patiently waiting with a smirk. He was doing something out of character, making friends. He figured getting to know his team was still training somehow and if his dad found out he did nothing all day he was gonna get an ear full.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:19 am

Kazuma gave Gen a quick glance before nodding. "Alright then, lead the way." He said to Gen pleasantly. Mr.Izawa had not said how long they had until they needed to meet their sensei, so Kazuma decided taking a longer route couldnt hurt. He scratched his arm a little as he waited to see how Gen would respond. Kazuma didnt know much about his fellow teammates, and decides that possibly getting to know one wouldn't hurt. Also, Gen did not seem to be deserving of Kazuma's dislike for the time being.

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Gen smiled at Kazuma before continuing out the door without giving a proper response, he figured the boy would just follow on his own. Leaving out the class room and down the academy halls Gen would eventually reach the academy exit and take a big inhale then exhale as he opened it's double doors.

"Man, am I gonna never miss this place or what." The boy thought out loud with a wide smirk. He continued into the street leading his new teammate, Kazuma, into the main streets of Konoha only to find a nice wooden bench to sit on. Taking a seat on the bench Gen looked up at the clouds and let out a long yawn before speaking to Kazuma.

"So, what kind of ninja do you wanna be?" Gen asked without looking away from the clouds, though his face became slightly more serious.

"I guess what I'm really asking is what do you think it means to be a ninja." Gen continued though in all actuality he was speaking to himself and had completely forgotten about Kazuma.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:31 pm

Niji eventually reached the coliseum and felt slightly intimidated by it then she shrugged her shoulders and walked in calmly when she walked into the middle she called out “Hey, man, anyone out here? I was told to see someone here… No one here? Sweet guess I’ll just chill here.” She yelled as she started pulling out pencils and a canvas as she placed her hoop blade into the ground. She then sat down, placed her bag on the floor laid her head on it and started drawing and started singing to herself. “Bah doo be doo, bah da da da, bah dooby dah. Waiting for my Sensei, ready to attack” She sung as she continued to draw a part of the coliseum “Man, can’t believe I’m the first one actually here, so maybe my first thoughts on this Sensei, hopefully they are actually as chill as possible, still doubt it though” She thought to herself.

After Niji finished up the sketching she put away the pencils and pulled out small pots of paint and paintbrushes with two empty cups and a water skin with which she poured some water into the cups and then she started painting the canvas, mixing paints and paint as carefully as possible to make a realistic painting of a part of the coliseum, while continuing to hum to herself