[RP]Welcome to Avondale Square!

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: [RP]Welcome to Avondale Square!

Post by Annasiel » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:21 pm

Hannah

Hannah sighed, lowering her hands. How she got saddled with this mumbling dolt, she didn't know, but she was at least happy to hear she wasn't getting yet another roommate. There were too many people in her quiet space already. It was beginning to give her a headache. Rubbing at the bridge of her nose, she lowered herself cross-legged to the floor.

"S-sorry. About that, I mean. I don't really know her a-all that well, and, um..." she too dwindled into silence, staring awkwardly up at the other silent, awkward girl. The quiet stretched on for an uncomfortable length of time before Hannah spoke again.

"I'm Hannah."
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Someguy500

Post by Someguy500 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:30 am

Room 306A

Amelia turned over and fell asleep on the couch.

Wait, what? Who does that?!

...Anyway, the other tenant sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose, presumably in frustration at, well, Eve. Sitting down with her legs crossed, she started and stopped a few times before going silent like her. After a wild ride like just now, this was very welcome, to say the least. Eventually, she spoke up.

"I'm Hannah."

Once it was apparent she wasn't going to say anything else, Yvonne spoke up, clearer this time. "Are you..." She quickly stopped herself, though. Was it rude to ask what someone was here? Eve got embarrassed again for a moment, as if she'd just treaded on a massive faux pas. Looking for some words that probably wouldn't leave a horrible first impression, she started again. "Are you the, uh, owner of the apartment? Aah no wait, w-what I meant was, you live here, right? S-Sorry."
Snowskeeper wrote:"I rip off my head and slam-dunk it into the nearest trashcan

Good morning"
- May 2017

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:35 am

Roy grabbed whatever he could, which was more than expected being a creature who sensed less pain, and headed upstairs.
Right foot, left food, he chimed in his head as he made sure not to skip any stair.
Was Az not sharing something with him? Everything seemed calmer than it should've. Did drinking really fix his problems?
Even if Roy was glad to be of help, he didn't want to be responsible for a possible mental shutdown.
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:46 am

Hannah

"Yup," Hannah replied, with a glance back to her sleeping roommate. "Used to... used to be by myself, but couldn't pay, and..."

In the silence, her heart had a chance to catch up to her thoughts. She felt sick. All this time alone (by my own fault) had spoiled her, and now that she had to share her one little place of solitude with a complete stranger, well - she looked at the other girl. Small, quiet, polite. Why couldn't she have had someone like that? Someone you could just... ignore, and go about your daily life around.

"Your name?"
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end