{RP} Batman

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Shadow101

{RP} Batman

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Bruce Wayne was walking around Wayne enterprises making his way to his office. As he was walking toward the door the secretary hit a button underneath her desk and the doors opened. While he made it through the door after a few steps they started to close behind him until they were shut. He went to his desk and sat down. *Please remain still and place your eyes in front of the rectal scanner* the computer voice chimed. Bruce did as instructed and red lights scanned from right to left then left to right. *Voice Password needed* "Bruce Wayne" *Identity confirmed welcome back Mr.Wayne*

He started to sort through the files going through highlighting and going through various upgrades for the bat-suit and the bat-mobile. A file was blinking he clicked on the link and Carmine Falcone named came to the top of his screen. Not one GCPD officer DEA or FBI agent would dare touch him Bruce thought to himself. "This will be my next target" Bruce said after he was finished he closed down the computer and started to walk out of the office. Wayne walked back over to the secretary and asked for his car to meet him out front.

As he drove back to Wayne manor he contacted Alfred through the cars phone system. "Yes Master Wayne" Alfred replied. "I want everything you can find on Carmine Falcone." There was a brief silence "Master Wayne those are very dangerous waters your treading sir please be careful."

Trooper FN-86

Re: {RP} Batman

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Hidden away from the simpletons of Gotham Edward Nigma was hard at work. He had set up shop in the back of an abandoned electronics store, repurposing nearly everything inside for his research. Nearly all the screens were now in the former stock room, displaying reruns of batman news stories or different web pages about the bat. A few radios and police scanners were also active, their constant noise attempting to drown eachother out. On the far wall was a large conspiracy web, threads connecting random snippets of pictures, news paper clippings, hand written notes, and different screens together. In the center of it all was nigma, soaking everything in.

He sat in a specialized rolling chair, pushing himself back and forth between screens and walls. In his lap was a laptop holding even more screens and personal notes. He was so close to finding out who the bat was, he could feel it, but he had hit a wall. He couldn't get as much evidence as he could as a cop, and he was only getting more and more of the same with the recent criminal activity. These standard crimes were getting him nowhere, the bat was just to good.

Then it hit him. He needed to draw him out. Set up a scenario the bat had never seen before. He could gather specific data, the missing pieces of the puzzle he needed. He would set a challenge, create a grandiose maze for that flying rat to run through. He would need a moniker, bait, resources. He pushed himself to a large whiteboard and grabbed a black marker, eagerly taking the first step to solving the riddle of the batman.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:07 pm

"Don't worry Falcone, I'll get your money to you." Selina said, before ending the call and setting her phone down on her dining table.

Courier jobs were hardly her thing, but she'd take whatever work was thrown her way. Especially for the Falcones. Carmine had a monopoly on criminal activity in Gotham and had been the closest thing that Selina had to a father for the most of her life. His lawyers managed to keep those under his wing out of prisons, which was something that anybody could appreciate. Well, anybody but the suckers dumb enough to get conned. He'd also helped Selina and Maggie to get into the thieving business to begin with, so she owed him a lot. Still, trying to pull of successful job was becoming increasingly difficult. Everyone seemed to be paranoid about a 'Bat man' taking people in the night. Selina wasn't one for suspicion, but even she was slightly nervous at the prospect.

Selina then stood up from the table after her brief moment of contemplation and walked into her bedroom. As per usual, Isis was nested comfortably in the centre of Selina's bed. Lazy kitten. Can't say I blame you though. Selina then found her eyes darting to the bed on the other side of the room. She then made a silent prayer for Maggie. Although Selina wasn't religious, her sister was and since her disappearance Selina had made it a habit to make a small prayer before every job. After slipping into her black catsuit Selina placed a pistol on her bed in addition to three magazines. That would be enough to keep her mobile, but also pack a punch if things got too rough. After fastening it to her hip, Selina prepared to leave her apartment before being stopped by a small meow.

"Don't get so worried, Isis. I'll be back before you know it." Selina said, petting the cat before finally making a move.
Sig.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 pm

As Bruce put his phone away he drove for another thirty minutes or so until he started to pull into Wayne manor. He parked his Lamborghini as he got out he set the alarm and walked into the front door were he was greeted by Alfred. "Master Wayne these are for you sir." the butler said as he gave him a stack of files.

"Very good old friend, Meet me in the cave Alfred we have some work to do." Bruce said as he walked up the stairs and through the study on the upper floor. He walked over to the chess table and switched the rook for the king and placed them on the others spot. When that happened the door opened and he made his way inside the doors shut and took him to the bat cave.

He sat down and started to think of ways to take the Don down. He sat the files on the desk and stared to go through them. As he was doing so Alfred walked in. "Tea sir?" Alfred asked. Bruce took the tea and started to sip it. "What ever I'm paying it isn't enough" He grinned. "You know I'm not in this for the money sir." He started to smile "But now that you mention it" he laughed as he sat down.

"We need to do this Alfred, we need to think of away to take this SOB down".

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Selina traversed the rooftops of Gotham City with relative ease, slipping in and out of the shadows as she did. To anyone who glanced up she would appear as nothing more than a slight flicker amongst the darkness. Selina's talent for hiding was what had lead to her earning her reputation, with remaining hidden becoming a reflex in the young woman. After a few minutes of moving, Selina eventually caught sight of the small restaurant that she needed to collect money from. Little Italy was a family run business to the general public but behind the scenes it served as a front for some of Falcone's operations. It was a frequent hangout for drug dealers and corrupt cops, all of whom left a 'tip' after a meal for the Don. Selina herself had only been there once or twice before, and only then to collect Falcone's money. She was managing to earn a stable income through jobs with the mob, but nothing too lucrative. She didn't trust the food either.

Slipping in through the back window was relatively easy. The only thing keeping any burglars out of the building was a shoddy lock which somebody like Selina could make mincemeat of. Of course, nobody would try to rob the place. To do so would remove the perpetrator from the Don's protection, which would mean being swiftly caught by the GCPD and killed in prison. Selina caught sight of the owner when she did, who'd managed to fall asleep at a desk. Idiot. Selina then tapped the small grubby man on the shoulder, before whispering gently into his ear.

"I'm here for the Don's money."

What followed next was the man swearing loudly, before realising what was happening.

"I- I suppose that's why you're the Catwoman, isn't it?" He asked, handing over a briefcase containing the cash.

"You guessed it, darling. Stay safe." Selina said, before disappearing back into the City.
Sig.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:42 pm

"So where do we go from here master Bruce"? Bruce Wayne stood up and walked around the table pointing toward Don Falcone's picture. "What does a company need in order to run Alfred"? Alfred gave a short pause "Money sir, Money" Bruce turned toward his bat-suit and back to Alfred. "Then that's where we hit him". Alfred looked a little confused and concerned at the same time. "Don't tell me your about to do what I think your planing Bruce"? Bruce started putting on his suite. Putting everything in there proper place he then put on his cowl. "Bruce isn't doing anything Batman is". Alfred grabbed him buy the shoulder. "I don't give a bloody damn what you want to call yourself be careful".

Bruce gave a nod and got in the Tumbler he then pressed a few buttons then ejected himself out of the bat-cave. He was going down the black and shadowed streets of Gotham he started to pick up voices and conversations on his long range scanner. He parked in a abandoned parking lot next to some trees. Batman got out and pressed a few buttons on his gauntlet " Enter chameleon mode". The Tumbler started to take color of everything around it making it invisible. He put his scanner on high picking up on the chatter around him "He then took to the night with one thing on his mind getting to the Don's money"
Last edited by Shadow101 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:35 pm

As he put the finishing touches on his plan Edward stepped back and admired his handiwork for a moment. It was a little crude for his tastes, but this was only the first step. Going too far too fast would bring the full force of the bat apon him, this should be enough to draw him out but keep Edward on the back burners. He smiled as he thought about all the data the would collect. Soon he would know who the batman was, and the man who knew that could own all of Gotham.

Finished basking in his own glory Nigma set out to get started. He shut down the various screens and radios in his lair and gathered a few necessary components he had lying around. Locking the abandoned store behind him, Nigma stepped into the darkened streets of Gotham. The first stop was the Gotham Junkyard, the perfect place to gather resources and set his first trap.

Shadow101

Post by Shadow101 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:16 pm

Bruce started grappling up the buildings until he got to the top of a skyscraper. He then started to punch in a word on his gauntlet *Money* . So that his signal will only pick up with phases with the word money it in. It helped out a little there were a lot of talks about money in Gotham. He then typed in *Carmine Falcone* it helped more then the last one he thought to himself. He was still getting to much interference he then thought for a second. He deleted Carmine Falcone and Put *Don Falcone*.

It then only brought in a few signals he then used a touch screen to toggle the signals. One of the voice very familiar to familiar he thought to himself. "Selina Kyle" he said with disappointment in his voice. He leaped off the roof top and into the night. He was getting closer. The closer he got the faster the white indicator blinked. He was siting on the roof as he started following her. She was a slippery little cat and if he startled her he could lose one of the only leads he had.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:40 pm

As she moved towards the point where the money would be collected, Selina thought about what she'd be expecting. She imagined that Alberto would be the one to take the money from her. Although she'd met Carmine a few times outside of work, Selina had never been trusted enough to do so on a job. Security around the Don was always incredibly tight and with the rumours of the supposed 'Bat Man' it seemed to only be getting tighter. Selina then reached a dark alley, at which point she stopped. Something didn't feel right to her. Although it had been muted at first, she couldn't help but shake the feeling that something was off. Instincts were a thief's best tool and Selina knew better than to ignore them. Her hand found her way to her pistol, flicking the safety off and hovering over it. Maybe the thoughts of the 'Bat Man' were getting to her.

"Whoever's there, I'd recommend showing yourself." Selina warned, although she doubted she'd get a response.
Sig.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:31 am

"In my opinion the deal I'm offering is pretty fair" Black Mask said as he examined his tools, each bloody from recent use. Under his mask was a wide smile as his hand hovered over a power drill. He turned to face his victims with his new toy in hand, pulling the trigger and watching the group flinch at the sound. "You work for me, and I don't kill you. Frankly, I'm being generous."

In front of the crime lord were several of Gotham's finest, each already owned by Carmine Falcone. He and his False Facers had gathered these crooked cops from various patrols around the city and brought them to the Sionis industries warehouse. They were mostly beat cops, but Sionis needed men in the force and fewer in Falcone's pocket, this was the easiest and most fun way to do it. He pulled the trigger on his drill again and brought it close to one of the pigs faces. "I could just as easily kill you and frame your boss for your murders. I'd like to see how Falcone explains that away."

The officers looked at each other and their bleeding comrade Roman had begun with. They each mentally weighed their options. No one dares cross Don Falcone, but then again their current choices were to turn or get a power drill to the face. They all nodded quickly as Black Mask started his drill again.

"Excellent. Glad to be working with such fine, smart gentleman. Just do your jobs and they'll be no problems. But if any of you so much as think about double crossing me, you'll regret it." The cops were then blindfolded and taken back to their patrols. Now only three souls remained in that warehouse, Black Mask, his top False Facet, and the one cop who wouldn't cross Falcone.

"Keep an eye on the new recruits. Make sure any who try to run for it die." Black Mask said as he moved to the sprawled bleeding cop in the corner, drill still in hand "Yes sir." Said the masked goon. "What about him?" Black Mask looked back at his lackie and pulled the trigger on his drill once more "Don't you worry about him. He'll tell me everything he knows. Won't you officer?"