[RP]Naruto: Shinobi Rising!

I was ungraceful

[RP]Naruto: Shinobi Rising!

Post by I was ungraceful » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:54 pm

It is a hot sunny day, the sun is soaring high in the middle of the sky and there isn't a single cloud to block it. The entire class has just been called in from outdoor activities and everyone already knows their about to be assigned squads numbers. Everyone already knew who had passed and who hadn't. Everyone could feel the excitement in the air as they entered the classroom and sat in their own seats.

"Now that everyone has taken their seats... I would like to say something to those of you who passed." The teacher, Mr. Izawa, spoke in his usual cool deep voice with his usual stoic serious face.

"From this day forward you will be genin of the hidden leaf, that means you will be putting your life on the line and facing constant danger. There are a few of you I had hoped would fail so I could train you more..." He pauses, dramatically closing his eyes before slowly opening them as he begins to speak again.

"Despite my wishes I just want you to know, I am proud of all of you and wish you all good luck!" The teacher congratulates, raising his voice.

"Now I will tell you how these squads were put together. The way squads are chosen change from year to year but this year lord hokage gave your potential sensei's full control over who they wanted in their squads. You may have been picked because you were strong or flexible or maybe it was something else, you'll have to ask when you meet them. Before we begin are there any questions?" Izawa finished crossing his arms at the front of the class room.

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: [RP]Naruto: Shinobi Rising!

Post by Annasiel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:40 am

Kikue sat in her seat near the back of the room, her heart pounding. She still couldn't believe she'd passed. It really hadn't been too much a hassle, a simple jutsu, but the pressure to pass seemed to block out any feeling for chakra. It was only through force of will that she could summon any at all. This was not the reason her heart pounded, of course, though it would have been perfectly believable if it had been. No, she was nervous to meet her new team.

Her eyes swept across the backs of her classmates' heads. All people she knew, at least by name, but none she really talked to. No matter who she got, they were going to be just a hair short of total strangers.
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:04 pm

"Hmm, so no one has any questions? Fine. I will now begin telling everyone your team numbers and sensei." And so Mr. Izawa began going down the list of teams. As he approached team 8 he clears his throat.

"Team 8 will be taught by me, that's right after today I will no longer be teaching at the academy. Team 8 is Ozai, Kikue and Sada. The next team is team 9, lead by Hana Tutsugu. Team 9 is Meeru, Run and Riuji.". As Mr. Izawa finished telling everyone their team numbers and members the bell finally rang and everyone began to rise from their seats.

Meanwhile Ozai was still seated in his seat, leaning back and with a big grin on his face.

"Well I guess having the same sensei is kinda lame but it makes sense why I'd get a member of the Yuki clan on my team. Obviously Mr.Izawa only wanted the best!" The smug boy gloated to the rest of the class who either found him annoying and left or congratulated him.

"I knew you'd become a cool ninja Ozai. You've always been so cool." One of Ozai's friends who hadn't passed graduation praised him.

"Yeah, I am pretty awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if next time you see me I'm like one of those really famous heroes. Oh and ugh, it's senpai from now on." The boy continued smugly before looking around the room for his other team mates. He couldn't wait to start training. Ozai noticed Kikue first. Getting up from his seat the boy thought it would be a good idea to impress his teammate right away and so he turns around before doing a back flip over to his new teammates desk. The boy lands on his feat but slips off of it as soon as he lands crashing head first into the floor.

"Ow... I'm OK." The boy mumbled with his feet being the only thing visible from Kikue's perspective.
Last edited by I was ungraceful on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:56 pm

"Hey, congratulations Sada, you did well I'll see you around sometime" One of Sada's friends said as they walked out "Bummer about, being paired with Ozai though, anyway see ya."

Sada’s visible eye twitched in short bursts as she tapped her fingers on her leg in quick bursts as she started to stand up as Ozai tried and failed to do a back-flip on their teammates desk. She walked over calmly with a smile “H-h-hello Ozai, I’m guessing y-yo-y-you’re the supposed strength Sensei Izawa was talking about. Also from what I have h-he-heard that famous hero’s don’t fail at doing back flips, hehe” She said standing slightly over him with a small smug grin “O-of course, I’m very glad to have a cha-c-ch-chance to spar against you and tr-tra-train with you and Miss Kikue, hehe. Also I'm only slightly insulted that you wanted to impress Miss Kikue and not me, so, yeah thanks”

Sada then stepped over Ozai, towards Kikue and extended a shaking, bandaged hand “Hi, Miss K-ki-Kikue, I’m Sada Sumi and I’m very glad to have a teammate from the Y-Yu-Yuki clan, so since I’m the flexible and Ozai there on the floor is supposed to be the s-str-st-stre… muscle I suppose you’re the other.” Sada said warmly "S-s-say do you want some s-sw-sweets, they are supposedly a real good ice-breaker" she said as she pulled out a small bag filled near to the brim with sweets and popped one into her mouth with a smile
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Ozai and Sada. And Izawa as their leader.

Kikue didn't mind Iwaza-sensei carrying over. It was something familiar, at least, and he wasn't too imposing of a teacher. Then again, in such a small group, things might change. As for the other two... well, they weren't total strangers. Ozai was loud and obnoxious, Sada hyperactive and chatty, so both had made a bit more of an impression on Kikue beyond just names.

Whether or not it was a positive impression was a different thing entirely.

"Well I guess having the same sensei is kinda lame but it makes sense why I'd get a member of the Yuki clan on my team. Obviously Mr.Izawa only wanted the best!"

She felt an inkling of color creep onto her cheeks. What did her clan have to do with anything? And, of course, Ozai had to say it so loudly. God, everything about the boy was loud, actions and words alike. Before she had a chance to mentally chastise him properly, however, he was already crashing to the floor in front of her. She jumped onto her chair with a gasp of surprise.

"Are you hurt?" she asked, somewhat concerned, and breathed a sigh of relief at his mumbled reply. A new voice chimed in, poking fun at the crumpled Ozai, and Kikue turned to face it.

Sada. Something about the girl set Kikue on edge, as if bounded tension creaked just below the surface. At least she didn't have the rambunctious streak as their other teammate.

"The other. Yes," Kikue replied, not entirely sure what Sada was talking about. Was this something she was supposed to have learned in class? She had been fairly organized in regards to taking notes, and it was alarming this 'other' business was not ringing any b- oh, she was being offered candy. Wonderful.

"Just one, thank you," she said, holding out her hand. "What flavor are they?"

A good icebreaker indeed.
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:57 pm

"Grr, shut up Sada!" Ozai growled, getting up after Sada walks over him. The boy glared over at Sada until she brought out candy, but just moaned. He couldn't ask for candy after tell her to shut up, he had too much pride.

"I see you 3 are getting along." Mr. Izawa assumes, walking up from behind the new team.

"That's good, it'll help a lot for when you take the real graduation exam." He continues, crossing his arms. Ozai raises an eyebrow picking up on Izawa sensei's hint immediately.

"What do you mean the real graduation exam?" Ozai questioned crossing his arms as well. Izawa closed his eyes before explaining.

"Tell me, what were the rules of the fake graduation exam?"

"Perform the transformation jutsu to disguise ourselves as lord hokage was the first part and the second was using shadow clone jutsu to make 1 shadow clone."

"Correct, but these 2 jutsu aren't enough to prepare you for what's out there. It's also why I wish just a few more students of this class didn't pass. The real test takes place after, with your new sensei. Your test begins now." He instructs pulling 3 bells from his pockets and then tying them to his waist.

"I have a few things I have to do today so we'll have to do your test at the same time. Your goal is simple. Steal the bells from me before the sun goes down, if you fail you'll go back to just being another academy student. And fair warning, I won't be going easy on you." Izawa turned around and began walking away, leaving through the classroom doors.

Ozai watches until Izawa reach's the door before facing Sada and Kikue.

"I got a plan!" The boy announces with a big smile.

I was ungraceful

Post by I was ungraceful » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Hana stood in front of team 9, in the middle of the Konoha training grounds. She mostly frowned except for at the one boy with the sword. Humph unless these kids are amazing at ninjutsu, I'm not looking forward to this.

"Listen up! You graduation exam starts now. Your test is simple, you just have to beat me. If you get hurt, give up and go back to the academy, cause if you keep fighting I won't go easy." Hana instructs the group with her arms crossed. She the unwraps them and begins making hand signs.

"Wind style: cat claws!" She roared then immediately began charging for Riuji, throwing a swipe for his cheek. She wasn't going anywhere near her full speed but she was still fast.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Sada jumped onto a desk right next to Kukui with slight pain on her face and looked at the bag of sweets “I don’t k-kn-know I guess it’s assorted s-sw-s-sweets” She said with a smile as Mr. Izawa came along and started talking about the real exam in which was about them getting three bells from him while he did tasks “G-g-g-g-gotcha Sensei, bye” Sada said as she put in a handful of sweets in her mouth. That’s when Ozai said the dreaded words “I got a plan” he said with a massive smile. “Ok, O-Oz-O-O Loudmouth, before we got onto your plan about how we are to just sit back and you do it all, how about we explain what we can actually do j-jut-ju-j-jutsu wise, so we can learn about each other and plan around them” She said flashing a quick, sly smile at Ozai as she cleared her throat

“H-hi I’m Sada Somi and I spe-sp-sp-specialize right now in just some lightning jutsus, mainly a lightning style fireball and basically lightning wires that can’t hurt anyone but lets me know locations of people in a set area around me, oh and also in a st-s-straight fight I prefer screwing with the opponent, one way or another." Sada said as she continued putting sweets into her mouth "I already know Ozai's jutsu is his impre-imp-impr-impressive bravado. So M-mi-mi-mi Madame Kukui what can you do? I'm guessing it has something to do with water or ice” She said before her whole body started shuddering all over from pain
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Rin was excited, and I mean very excites. Today was the day! If he was able to pass this graduation exam, he’d finally get Grave Biper from his father! Rin has been studying and training extra hard this past weeks leading up to this. Rin was hoping from one foot to the other, causing Parasite to be clanking loudly behind him. He watched their instructed intently as she told them the rules. Ha! This’ll be easy~! He thought, chakra strings coming out of his finger tips to Parasite. Each string moves a specific joint of Parasite’s. Rin wasn’t skilled enough to just use one finger to control the entirety of Parasite, but he will when he was older. Parasite’s head popped out from within it’s body and it’s narrow frame resembled a ghost, especially with the flowy, tattered cloth that it wore..

Yet, Rin didn’t think that Hana would have attacked up front, causing the poor boy to jump back in fear of being hit. Yet, Ryuji was her first target. Rin curled both of his middle fingers and the sound of something sliding and clanking could be heard within Parasite. Wooden arms appeared on Parasite and the puppet grabbed the sword that was attached to him. Rin tilted his hands to the side, moving Parasite to attack Hana with its sword.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am