[RP] QIR

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Killian

[RP] QIR

Post by Killian » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:36 am

There were 6 new Qir elites in total. When Dr Hei had came in, they were all assembled in a meeting room in the Qimranut building. Right behind her as she entered was her brother. However, he had remained near the door, as the doctor walked to the desk.

“Everyone’s here now!” she replied cheerfully, while opening the suitcase she had brought with her. Within there were syringes as though for a vaccine, and for each syringe there was a watch-like bracelet. She gave a glance at the other six before continuing. “Ok, let’s get started then.”

“Those of you who haven’t seen me in your interview before, I am Dr Hei, though feel free to call me Jill,” she pointed then to her brother. “That is my brother, Jack. I’m sure you already know who he is. Now then, firstly, I’m glad you’ve gotten your weapons already. The thing that is left are the Qir Links.”

She gestured for them to come over to look at the syringes. Each of them had been labelled with a name of the new soldiers. “Inside is a very tiny core chip, that is used to set up the Qir Links. Once that is inside, it will resonate with the other cores. When you have an acquaintance relationship with another comrade, you should be able to access their abilities. The process is very simple, as you barely don’t have to think too hard about it.

Though it’ll take some time getting to know each other’s powers.”
She then gestured to the watch-like bracelets. “These devices correspond each to your own cores. They have a few other features, mainly for measuring environment parameters and also an emergency contact device. You can see who you are forming a Qir link with (ie. Who is currently using your ability), and there is a feature for temporarily cutting off the Qir Link. However, if your relationship with the person turns for the worse… there would be no need for that feature, and it would be hard to activate the Qir Link at all. “

“Hm… I think that’s pretty much it for the boring talk, though I’m happy to take questions after you each get your Qir Link core.” Dr Hei commented. “If there’s more I’ll message through your phone. If there are any general problems or concerns, let me or my team know immediately, understand?”

Seeing the silence of nods, she clapped her hand and gestured them to come and to inject in the Qir Link core through the arm.

----

[RAI]
Seeing how everyone else was rather quiet, Vitas did not comment much other than looking over at the members. Other than being told about his Team name and alias, he knew very little about the others. Although, the other member in his team, “Puppeteer”, it seemed most fitting for the woman with the face paint and the dress.

It’d be awkward to have gotten it wrong, he thought as he rolled up his arm sleeve for Dr Hei to inject the Qir Link Core. Hopefully she wouldn’t be offended.

----

However, when Dr Hei had immediately had finished the injection for Rai, she suddenly remembered something. “Oh my, how forgetful of me. Could Puppeteer and Rai stay back for a moment? There’s actually a mission job I have for you two right after this.” She gave a slight embarrassed smile before the next person had approached in front of her.
Previously Luki | ART THREAD

Xcelgamer

Re: [RP] QIR

Post by Xcelgamer » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:20 am

As Dr Hei, continued inserting the syringes in to the other new Qir elites Mari sat on the floor and started playing with her new strings, with Mozzie and Angel sat up next to her “Tzzt, hey ho, shouldn’t you be paying attention to those sweet melons over there, tzzzzt.” Mozzie buzzed as she continued to play with the strings “Mozzie! That is not what you would call a lady of science” Angel squeaked as they were both picked up by Mari “Now, now you two I brought you two along for support and because the other really wanted to” Mari said as Angel seemingly glared at Mozzie at the last part “Oh my, how forgetful of me. Could Puppeteer and Rai stay back for a moment? There’s actually a mission job I have for you two right after this.” All three of them heard at the back of the line as she made her way to Hei and after the injection Mozzie started talking “Hiya, sweet thing, name’s Mozzie and now I already know your name from Mari but could I- OOOOWWWW” Mozzie started saying before Angel shut him up by slapping him “Sorry about Mozzie, Dr Hei, he’s not that tactful around women.” Mari said with a courtesy “Now you said something about a job for Rai and Puppeteer?
Last edited by Xcelgamer on Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Killian

Post by Killian » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Dr Hei raised her eyebrows in curious amusement hearing Mozzie and then Angel. She gave out a small laugh. "Yes Mari, yes" Dr Hei said, just as she handed the watch bracelet to Mari. Rai was standing just about a meter away, looking away only for a moment to stop himself from laughing at the dialogue for the persona for the puppets. She turned towards the door and gave a quick yell, "Jackie! Stop being so anti-social and get over here!"

Her brother was currently reading over something on his phone before giving a quick nod. He gave a quick motion for the other new Qir members. His previous rather serious face while staring at the phone dissolved for a moment.

"Ok then, let's go, Puppeteer, Rai," she said, motioning the two to follow her out the door. "My brother was rather distracted today," she gave a slight frown as they walked through the corridor. "Usually he's not like that. Anyway, about your mission. I need you to take a trip outside the city, to deliver a veeeery important package for me to another city that will be passing by soon."

Rai's eyes widened for a moment, hearing the emphasis on "important".

"Newbies have that face a lot. We don't have low-end grunt work at Qir, hence why the high pay for every job." Dr Hei's voice was rather amused as she had swiped a card next to a door. She motioned for Rai and Puppeteer to look at the parking lot with rows of vehicles lined up. "Take the car in row B5, and I'll send you the coodinates of where the city is coming from. Call me when you are outside, or if there's anything strange."

Rai did not need her to explain. Yao did not approach the city on an everyday basis, but the sole reason why people lived in barriers in the city was because the Yao could be hiding anywhere in the outside world. He watched Dr Hei give a final wave and then walk out the door.

At this, he turned to the other new Qir elite. "Hi, Puppeteer, was it?" he gave a small smile, "I guess let's just do our best? So uhhh... I guess we can get started then. I have a piloting and driving license, but do you want to drive?"
Previously Luki | ART THREAD

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:27 am

Mari started getting distracted by the person coming out to finish out the other Qir elites not realizing she was falling behind, suddenly she felt Mozzie pull her towards the other “Zzzzt, come on ya dumb broad, you’ll fall behind otherwise” Mozzie said. Mari simply nodded as she heard Dr Hei explain the mission "Usually he's not like that. Anyway, about your mission. I need you to take a trip outside the city, to deliver a veeeery important package for me to another city that will be passing by soon.” As Rai, Mari and Hei continued to walk, both Mozzie and just continued to argue with each other until they reached a large door into a massive parking lot as her eyes widened at the massive amount of cars "Take the car in row B5, and I'll send you the coodinates of where the city is coming from. Call me when you are outside, or if there's anything strange." As Dr Hei left Rai introduced himself.

Mari smiled and was about to say something before Mozzie went straight into Rai’s face “Oh come on man. I was hoping we would get some good-looking chick, not a bloody guy.” Mozzie said in anger “You’ll have to excuse Mozzie Mr. Rai, he is what you would call culturally insensitive.” Angel said “I am Miss Angel Darling how do you do?[/colour]” Angel continued with a bow and a giggle “Um, anyway, you drive cause I kinda don’t know how to drive, I’ve basically lived on a bus since I was literally like twelve travelling city to city doing my shows so yeah and since I needed my hands I was never allowed to actually drive so yeah” Mari said as she placed Mozzie and Angel in the back of the car and put seatbelts on them. She then stood up and fixed up her hair slightly “So Rai you ready to go? And please mate, call me Mari."
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim