Gods of School

Jasmine
Silver

Re: Gods of School

Post by Jasmine » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:05 am

"You know, he's trying to get under your skin, right? He knows your mom is your weak spot and goes after it because he knows its easier than any other topic." Hades looked back over at Cupid before smiling softly and laughed, shaking his head. "That doesn't really sound like something you would do. Just gonna forgive him like that or are you actually gonna beat him up?" He leaned his head against his head with a small smile on his face, wondering if he was really gonna just drop it. It really didn't seem like he would because he would always call them "dogs" or "mutt". "Angel likes to mind his own business a lot of the time, but he flirts a bit much."

Rue smiled at Alex before nodding. "Thank you! I'll make sure to go to you if they do. I don't want to hurt them and I don't wanna be in trouble, but you would make sure that I don't." She slowly let go of Alex before looking at the papers that she had with her. "What are those?"

(I'll post the others in the next)
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:43 am

"Yeah, I know that, but I shouldn't try to let that ruin my entire day." Cupid said calmly. The young God shrugged his shoulders and giggled when Hades told him that it was unlike him to just forgive him like that. "Well, we aren't home, so I can't really do anything about that. Plus, who knows who has gotten in trouble!" Cupid said. Cupid and Chronos weren't in the music room when Aphrodite had gotten in trouble and when Percy had gotten in trouble for not wearing a shirt. "Wait, real quick, tell me who had gotten in trouble just so I know." Cupid said, leaning forward in his seat a bit to look at Hades. Cupid looked towards Chronos as he was already talking to a mortal girl. He noticed that he kept looking back at her and felt a faint vibe coming off of her. Wait, does she have a crush on... Cupid looked around the room to see who Riley kept looking at and then noticed that she was looking at Rue. "She likes Rue?" Cupid said, a bit too loudly and then covered his mouth with embarrassment. He sunk into his seat as he noticed that a few eyes were on him now and covered his face with his hands, shaking his head.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:17 am

Mrs. Goodman raised an eyebrow as Percy told her what Belle was doing in class. "Getting some action? Please don't tell me what I think you were doing, Miss. Belle." Mrs. Goodman said solemnly as she shook her head disapprovingly. Mrs. Goodman sighed and sat up straight in her chair, looking at Belle. "Now, what exactly were you doing in Mr. Reed's class? Though, I doubt what you say is going to get you out of trouble." She said calmly. Mrs. Goodman had to keep a close eye on both Percy and Belle if they were going to continue to be troublemakers. She wouldn't allow these new students to get away scot-free just because this was their first day in a public school. "Quick question," She started. "Do these two act like this in your home, Mr. Howard?" Mrs. Goodman asked, looking at Athena.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am