Thieving Hearts [Trooper FN-86]

Veilstar
Gold

Re: Thieving Hearts [Trooper FN-86]

Post by Veilstar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:38 am

Arnice felt herself smiling and humming some kind kit song as she felt Jack rubbing her ears. The man was certainly skilled with his hands with how he made her feel by rubbing those fluffy ears. For Dirvas, one of the greatest feelings was from someone doing something to their ears. Each wolf was different though and enjoyed something else. For the short ashen haired wolf she greatly enjoyed having her ears rubbed it seemed. So she hummed loudly in bliss as her ears felt amazing and pressed them into her lover's hands. In all honesty they could lay there all day and Jack could do nothing but that and she'd become putty in his hands basically. The way to this wolf's heart seemed to be through her stomach and her ears.

Somehow through her humming the young woman listened to what Jack said and tried to think of something to say. That was slightly difficult considering the feeling coursing through her body thanks to Jack." You think they'll actually pay him? If he turns me in they'll kill him and place the kidnapping on him. Just to have someone as a scape goat." Arnice started off giving Jack a stern look that lasted for a few seconds until his grip on her ears got tighter. Then she simply closed her eyes and pressed her head into Jack's hands begging for more.

The young woman tried fighting the blissful feeling coursing through her and looked back up at her love. He must find her reactions cute or something at this point." I'm not letting you place yourself in danger alone. We are together Jack...we are to be one....we face these things together no matter the consequences. That's what it means to be in love." Arnice spoke with a much softer yet wiser tone to her voice as she seemed to be melting from his touch. Softly she pressed her face into his neck, giving him soft kisses as thanks for rubbing her ears so well.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 am

As Jack rubbed Arnice's ears she seemed to melt at his touch. Once again she hummed the most beautiful melodies as he did, only stopping to occasionally look up at him and argue for her right to come along. She was so cute going from argument to humming and back again, somehow remaining convince and adorable at the same time. He couldn't help but smile as he watched her, and even more as she gently kissed his cheek.

"It's not that simple. I can't just introduce you to Krush out of the blue. Who would I tell him you are? Why hasn't he ever heard of you? He's a very powerful, distrusting orc who has killed for far less. For now, it would probably be best for me to speak with him alone."

He said as she pulled back from his cheek, retreating once more to his chest. He understood her feelings on the matter, and if it were any other threat he would allow it, but this was too much too soon. She wanted to try and face a well established killer and criminal leader her first day outside the palace. Over time he could help her learn to lie, to fight, to survive outside the law, but facing Krush now would be disastrous. At best he'd recognize her, at worst he'd kill her. As he thought about this the scent of the soup slowly grew stronger. He coughed a little as he looked at the hungover beauty on his chest.

"Tell you what. We can discuss this more...after you eat a bite of the soup. A deal is a deal, and if it isn't eaten soon the scent will linger."
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Arnice's ears dropped a little as she listened to Jack speak. She knew what he said made sense but she didn't want to be useless to the man she loved. She wanted to prove that she could handle herself and help him out of this huge jam that effected them both. The little wolf nuzzled her lover trying to think of some way she could help him. Being a princess and a wolf had to be good for something in this situation besides getting caught. All the while the young woman couldn't helo but hum more as Jack rubbed and caressed her little ears. Oh how that felt like heaven! This was most certainly going to a frequent request just to feel this sensation." Fine....I just...wanna help somehow...I don't want to leave everything up to you Jack...Is there anything I can do?" Arnice took a new approach in trying to ask what it was she could do.

Her head nuzzled back into his neck and pressed herself against him to keep herself warm. Jack certainly seemed an amazing source of heat and comfort. He was almost like a warm living pillow to her at the moment. Gently she placed a few kisses on the man's neck wanting to provide the same comfort and enjoyment she was getting from him. When Jack brought up the awful thing that somehow passed as a soup the wolf cringed. She did promise him that she'd eat atleast a bite..

" You have to bring the soup over here though. Can you get up to go get it is the important question now?" Arnice spoke with a seductive and teasing tone of voice as she wore a grin on those soft lips of hers. She crawled further up until they were eye to eye so that he could we that she had him in a trap. She agreed to eat the gunk as long as he could go get it, but could he get it with the wolf wrapped entirely around him?

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:40 am

"That depends entirely on your skill set. I know you're light footed as you snuck past your guards, and you have one hell of a poker face...but what else? We're you trained in any kind of combat?"

Jack asked as he continued to rub her ears. She happily hummed and kissed his neck as he did, until he mentioned the soup that is. He could feel her cringe in his arms, and for a moment could swear he saw the gears in her head turn as she thought of a way around their deal. She smiled widely and beautiful as she asked him to bring it to her, knowing full well he couldn't move with her limbs and tail so firmly clamped around him. She brought herself face to face with the former pirate as he thought of what to do, a look of victory and happiness in her eyes. But what she didn't realize was by moving up she had slightly freed his legs. Jack smiled as he responded.

"...Well played Arnice. Well played. But if I can't bring the soup to you...I'll have to bring you to the soup."

As he finished he moved his now mostly free legs and held tight with the arm he had around her. In one swift movement he was standing, holding onto the light princess as tightly as he could while the blanket that covered them fell to the ground. His legs still partially restrained by her tail, he bagan to slowly make his way to the terrible hangover cure. He moved as quickly and carefully as he could, not wanting to trip and hurt the beauty he carried.

"A deal is a deal princess..."

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:15 am

Victory! Arnice thought that she had outsmarted her beloved Jack and smiled brightly as a response. Now they'd be stuck in bed all day as she got to cuddle and keep warm with the man she greatly liked. Before the man speak a certain look was in his eye, a look that told their game wasn't done yet. That was when she remembered where her legs now were, they were now wrapped around his waist rather than his legs. With only her tail to hold him back Jack swiftly picked her up, causing her to cling to him for dear life. The soft tail released his legs and quickly wrapped itself around them in order to keep the wolf warm. At the instant Jack stood up a wave of chilly air brushed against Arnice's skin making her shiver in the man's arms.

Yet again she was annoyed her nightgown did little to keep the cold out. It was a vanity piece plain and simple, the fabric was practically see through in most areas. Only around her chest was the fabric more solid, keeping it out the man's view. The small wolf climbed Jack a little more, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his stomach. She might've been a little scared at being picked up for the first time in her life. The feeling was quite pleasant though and she had to commend her lover for outsmarting her.

" You win....though I will be requesting you to pick me up more often you know now? To answer your question though, I can do anything anyone else of nobility can. Read, write, play music, sing, calculate. I know little about fighting...a guard gave me a dagger to keep myself safe though. A suitor tried to force himself on me and the guards were forced to run him through." Arnice spoke with a soft soothing voice into Jack's ear as she nuzzled his neck a little more. A deal was a deal and she had been outplayed already, she was just delaying the inevitable at this point.

The little wolf took a long deep breath of her lover's scent before hopping down, onto the cold floor. She shivered again as the cold seeped through her thin nightgown and then the awful stench came. Quickly Arnice pinched her nose and somehow managed to take a few bites of the soup to pleasing her Jack. Her face twisted and she held her throat as the god awful substance slowly slithered down her throat. She coughed and gagged a few times trying to keep the thing that couldn't in no way be called food down.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:15 pm

"I would carry you to the ends of the earth."

Jack said as Arnice hopped down from his grasp. With some effort she managed to get a few bites of the cure down, which was more than jack was expecting her to eat. He clapped and mock cheered as she swallowed the awful gunk, genuinely proud of her for doing so. "Well done Arnice. That should be enough." He said as he pulled the gunk away from the Dirvas.

"Now...to help me today you could be a lookout. Fallow me as slowly and stealthily as possible, and shout if it looks like Krush is going to double cross me. You'll need to be sure though, one false call and we both pay with our lives."

Jack said as he sat in the chair across from the Dirvas. Having her come along at all was a huge risk, but it was slightly minimized with her as a lookout. So long as Krush didn't see her he would have an extra set of eyes, which were always useful when dealing with crime lords. Arnice would get to help, jack would be safer, everyone got what they wanted. Athis the back of his mind he worried about her being caught, but decided to cross that bridge when and if they got to it. He just hoped they never would.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Arnice continued coughed and gagged as the utterly nasty substance was in her throat and the taste trapped on her poor tongue. Couldn't Felli's father make something that actually tasted like it was food? The Dirvas clung to her lover as he moved the gunk away and seemed to mock her a little. She'd bite him but she was to busy trying not to spit up any of the gunk, the look she had in her eyes would be a scary one though. Still she coughed a few more times, holding her throat and pouting not to see some water or anything else to get rid of this god awful taste in her mouth. Slowly the taste faded a little and the young wolf moved closer towards her lover just to feel his warmth. She was still dressed in her very revealing clothing that didn't provide a lick of warmth.

"So..I do get to help after all? I'd like that even if I'm a lookout...ack...is there anything at all to get this awful taste from my mouth? Anything at all?" Arnice asked as she followed Jack as he sat down, making her only option to sit on him. What else would he expect with her dressed the way she was. The wolf wasn't looking to get a cold, plus sitting in the man's lap was rather comfy, making her nuzzle into him a little. Shivering the little wolf tried everything to keep warm, by wrapping herself completely around Jack and using her tail between them.

"Jack...maybe you...you could...teach me to fight a little..you know...in case we...find ourselves in trouble..? I could protect myself.." Arnice asked as she buried her face into the man's chest to keep herself warm. You could say that this was becoming one of her favorite things to do and she wouldn't deny it possible. At least Jack was trusting her enough to help him out, even if it was just being a lookout. It was a good step in learning to be able to do more for him.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:36 pm

As Arnice lowered herself into his lap Jack was slightly surprised, but he wasn't sure why. After all only a few minutes ago she was completely wrapped around him in bed, refusing to let him go. She seemed so happy simply being near him, and to be honest he was happy to be near her as well. He couldn't help but smile as the princess once again wrapped herself around him once more.

"I can get you some water from downstairs. As for the fighting, I would be honored to instruct you. You get dressed, I'll get the water, and we'll begin."

Over the next several hours Jack went through the basics of knife fighting with Arnice. She was a fast learner, easily picking up everything Jack had to offer her. They had just started trying throwing knives when a knock came at the door. Jack looked at the Dirvas and whispered "hide" before stepping towards the door. When he opened it he found a angry wood elf standing outside.

"Sleep well Silverblade?" The elf asked, his voice revealing him as one of the two thieves from the palace job. "Where's that lady Krush talked about last night?" He continued as he looked into the room.

"Somewhere safe, I can assure you. Let's just get this over with." Jack said as he stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him. The elf simply smirked as he lead Jack out the inn and into the streets. The two barely spoke as the went through various side streets, avoiding all guard patrols as they did. Finally they arrived at Krush's tavern, the orc was sitting at a table near the far wall, so Krush could see everything inside from his seat. There were a few goons of various races around him...but his brother was nowhere in sight. Jack was worried about that, but couldn't show it, as he was lead directly to the chair across from Krush.
Last edited by Trooper FN-86 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Arnice smiled brightly when Jack agreed to teach her how to fight a little and get her a drink. So of course as the pirate left the Dirvas got dressed and wore the same outfit she had put on last night. It was really the only set of clothes suited for this kind of thing and didn't scream she had money. So when he came back the young wolf pulled out her own little ornate knife. The steel was just as good as any other knife, the hilt and such was just bejewled and practically screamed she was nobility or something.

Morning had ended a while ago now and the two had been at it for a good few hours. What Jack started out with seemed rather simple enough and the young woman picked up on it quickly. Sure enough they were moving on to one thing after another, Jack was making sure the wolf was working her tail off to learn. It was quite fun to be honest, they were just getting to learn how to throw knives when a knock came at the door.

Jack didn't even have to say anything before the little wolf was hidden beneath the bed. Luckily they...didn't come in as her stuff was still sitting on the bed. The moment became a little nerve wracking as Jack left the room and away with the darker skinned elf. A few deep breaths and Arnice slowly crawled out from beneath the bed. Waiting a few more moments the ashen haired girl slowly followed after the pirate and thief. Through the Inn...through the streets, keeping her hood up so no one could see a thing. Eventually the two entered some kind of tavern and this left the wolf a bit worried about what she was to do next.

How could she go inside and not...seem suspicious...luckily...that answer just so happened to walking by..likely on an errand for her father..
"Psst...Felli...I need your help.."

" Arnice...what...what are you doing here? Where's that..man..Jack?

" He walked into that Tavern. I'm suppose to be his lookout..but I'm sure I can go in alone."

"Ah..okay Arnice. Let's go see if we can go help your man."

The two spoke in hushed whispers as they hugged for a few seconds before sharing a smile. Felli wrapped an arm around the cloaked figure like they were together and walked inside. They sat down at an empty table and had to order a small set of drinks. Neither wanted to get drunk but they had to hold the look of patrons. Felli was...actually quite excited to be involved in this thrilling part of the duo's adventure.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:59 am

"Welcome back Jack." Krush said as the pirate sat before him. "I would have thought you would have been here earlier, I know I couldn't sleep well owing as much as you do." Jack simply crossed his arms and kicked his feet up on the table. "I sleep fine Krush, had dreams about cutting off your ugly head." "Lots of men have had that dream...right before I cut their heads off." Krush said with a chuckle. "I like you Jack, let's just skip this witty banter and get right to it shall we?" Jack nodded and Krush grinned.

"Alright Jack, these are my boys. Boys, this is Jack. You are going to make me a lot of gold today, so play nice. My source within the guards says last night's raid really pissed off the king...but something else all the guards on the street. Apparently the princess made a break for it and our break in covered her escape. Every guard in Gallaya is on the streets looking for her, and you Jack. They seem to think some master pirate has made off with the princess and half the palace valuables. You've got a target on your back, and I plan on..."

Krush stopped mid sentence as the door opened again. Jack looked back and saw Arnice and Felica enter the derilect tavern. What In the hell are they doing? And where did Felica come from? He thought as they took a seat at an empty table. Arnice must have recruited her to get in here without seeming suspicious. Unfortunately anyone coming into this tavern uninvited were asking for trouble.

"What? Not use to the occasional honest patron? Surely you've had a few." Jack said as he turned back towards Krush. The orc glared at the pair for a moment before answering. "Not many..." He then whispered something into the nearest goons ear and sent him away. Shortly after two gentleman from the bar got up and went to the ladies table. Though Jack couldn't quite make out what was being said it was clear the two were sent to pester and distract the ladies as well as get within stabbing distance.

"Let's watch for a moment. If they leave, they're citizens. If they stay...you have some explaining to do."