Thieving Hearts [Trooper FN-86]

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Faelight

Re: Thieving Hearts [Trooper FN-86]

Post by Faelight » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:16 am

Arnice enjoyed hearing Jack laugh at her little comment, he had a lovely one. It would certainly be amusing to see the two of them interact, most of her suitors would be infuriated to hear whom she chose. The choice was hers though, that's all that matters. When the man reacted to her sudden question she knew she had caught him off guard. That was something she was good at, she liked to catch people off guard with certain questions. Did it to her servants all the time. It was always funny or interesting to see how they react and Jack seemed to take it well enough. The young woman found herself deeply blushing when Jack answered though. Hearing him say those words ment the world to her and might've made her nervous for later.

Thankfully the topic was quickly changed and this time it was her turn to answer the questions. A small sigh escaped the snowy haired woman's lips as her ears flattened thinking about life before." It was hell...I was a wolf being taught to be a princess. I never enjoyed a second of it. Never being allowed to follow my instincts, never allowed to leave the palace, never allowed to eat certain things...so many never alloweds...." Arnice started off sounding bit a agitated and frustrated for going through it all. After a deep breath the woman looked up at her savior with delicate silvery orbs." I never wanted to marry...Father was forcing me to or he'd pick someone for me...none of those boys cared about me, I was nothing but a trophy to them. A play thing they thought they could do whatever they wanted with..." Arnice continued, feeling the same sensations rising through her system again.

After that she took another few moments to calm down and try to think of some good things." The servants were very kind to me though. I saw one named Felicia as a friend. She'd tell me about the world outside and sneak in small treats for me. Even told about these things called peaches. A very delicious fruit I've always wanted to try. Felicia even told of a country Darcsen, there they pickle their peaches in sweet honey.......Can we go there...so that maybe...I can try some?" Arnice spoke with great delight as she moved onto food. She was practically drooling when she got into the pickled peaches. There was just so many things she wanted to try now that she we free to follow her own will.
PRAISE THE GOD DAMN GAY OWL SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:30 pm

As soon as he saw the wolf girl's ears flatten Jack regretted asking her about her life. He hated seeing her upset for any reason. As she spoke he held her close, trying to comfort her, just as she comforted him during his tale. He felt bad that she felt so trapped in that lavish palace, much as he felt trapped on the farm, but that part of their lives were over now. Neither would feel trapped again so long as jack had a say in the matter.

When the young wolf asked about visiting Darcsen he answered with a soft smile. "If that is where you want to go, we shall. We'll be eating honey pickled peaches on the shores of Darcsen by next week. They sound delicious."
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:41 am

When Jack agreed to going to Darcsen first Arnice had a giant smile on her lips as she burried her face into his chest. She was so happy for once in her life. To finally have a chance to try such delicious foods was a partial dream come true! The young woman could taste them now, such sweet and succulent flavors! Her tail began sway in her lap happily as the young girl nuzzled into Jack's chest with glee as she giggled happily." Thank you so much Jack. I'm so excited. It'll be wonderful I just know it! I can't wait." Arnice exclaimed as she pulled her face from Jack's chest just to smile up at him. The young wolf had a dreamy look upon her face as a small bit of drool escaped her lips.

If one couldn't tell Arnice loved trying new foods and drinks when she could. Her father kept her palette restricted though, only time she tried something new was when Felicia brought it to her. That woman was one of the few friends that she had in that place. It was a shame she'd never be able to say goodbye though, once she heard about her disappearance she was likely the only one that knew the wolf's first stop.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:33 pm

Seeing the wolf girl filled with so much joy made jack equally happy.  Her excitement over such a small thing as honey pickled peaches reminded him of his excitement to visit Mistport as a child.  Such genuine joy from something so small was rare in adults, but it made the Dirvas all the more unique.  He was now even more excited for their adventures together, and her childlike sense of wonder with every stop.

"So long as you are there, anywhere will be wonderful."  Jack responded as he looked down at her, laughing a little at the small amount of drool on her chin.  A quick glance out the window reminded him that the night was quickly growing short, and Krush would not be very happy about the palace job.  He didn't want to, but knew he had to, so he sighed and began to stand.

"As much as it pains me, I have to go.  If I don't leave soon those unsavory men will come looking for me."

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:42 pm

A small wave of heat found its wave to Arnice's cheeks when she heard the words spoken by the man she liked. That was also when she noticed the bit of drool on her lower lip and quickly wiped it off. Small behavior like that were tell tale signs she wasn't ment to be a princess, instead of finding something to qupe it off of she used her own sleeves. Still her excitement for their travels was all the more evident with her tail swaying happily. The sparkle in her bright silvery eyes. They followed Jack's blue orbs to towards the window, taking note of the darkness outside. She knew what he was going to say before he even said it, one final thing to deal before they can start anew.

" I understand. Can we....exchange a few coins before you go? Since I'll refuse to sleep until you are back. Also, be careful Jack." Arnice spoke with an almsot seductive voice as she climbed to man to reach his cheek. The wolf rubbed her cheek against his, her ears likely tickling him a bit. With a gentle movement, the white wolf gave her lover a very soft peck on the cheek before lowering herself. A small smile crossed her lips as she let him go, to do what he must.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:51 am

"Of course Arnice..."  Jack began as the looked down to get his coin purse, not noticing the wolf girl approaching until she was on top of him.  The Dirvas carefully climbed him and placed her face against his.  He felt her furry ears tickle his face, and then felt the princess give him a kiss.  As she descended she had a soft, beautiful smile on her lips. 

Jack returned her smile with a much larger one and simply handed her his coin purse.  "...I won't be gone long enough to miss it.  You should at least consider sleeping, we'll have a full day tomorrow."  As he finished his sentence he walked out into the hall, turning back as he shut their door.  "I'll be back before you know it.  Goodbye, My Princess."  With that he shut the door and made his way out to the street, eager to finish his business with Krush and return to the wolf girl he loved.

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:32 am

Arnice was a bit surprised when she was given the entire coin purse that belonged to Jack. Would it be alright to spend his money? Well...whatever she used she would make sure to repay him and replace it. The wolf girl blew a kiss towards her man as he said his final words before hurrying off. Oh the power he now held over her, just those simple words sent her heart fluttering. Now it was time to try some things for the first time and see how they go. So once the young woman was sure Jack was gone her hood went back up and she walked down stairs. There sat an honest group of men and women chatting about their day and having a nice drink.

They were surprised when the small woman that had arrived earleir approached them and sat down at their table." Oi lass, commin to 'ave a drink 'ith us?" A man asked as the young woman nodded, offering a smile that caused the man to smile as well. A right gem she seemed to be, the man before was a lucky fellow to have snatched her up. So, just for the pretty lass the man bought her a drink himself, just the one though."Thank you very much, I've never had this before and t'was curious." Arnice spoke with a kind voice as she took a small sip of the mead brought to her.

The young wolf cringed as she felt the burning in her throat, for some reason she took another sip. This time enjoying the feeling of the liquid going down her throat. Sure enough she was drinking like the others and chatting about the simple things in life. These were good people, people that Arnice really liked and enjoy spending a little time with.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Jack made his way down the darkened streets of Gallaya as quickly and carefully as possible.  Though he saw no signs that the guard were on high alert, they would be sooner or later.  Last thing he needed was to be arrested for theft and kidnapping.  As he reached the derilict tavern he could see the one of the theives and Longtooth waiting for him by the door.

"What took you so long Silver-blade?  Get lost in there?"  The theif said as Jack got close.  "Have you ever escaped the entire palace guard before?  It takes a while."  Jack said as he tried to ignore the two.  All he wanted to do was end this and get back to the inn.  He went to open the door but Longtooth suddenly placed his arm over it, blocking the entrance and growling deeply. 

"Krush ain't here.  Come with us"  The theif said as he started walking deeper into the city.  Jack didn't like playing these kind of games, even when he didn't have a princess waiting for him, but he had little choice.  He fallowed the theif, Longtooth close behind, through the city streets until they reached the residential district.  They came to a random house indistinguishable from it's neighbors and the theif led him inside.

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:04 am

It only two maybe two drinks and the Dirvas princess, Arnice was already quite drunk. The girl happily spoke to the common people, listening to then talk about everyday things. It was a pleasant experience. Along with the fact they got her drunk in the first place. Her cheeks were flushed as she slurred a few words every so often. If this was the common life then she was happy to live it. Her thoughts slowly drifted to Jack and wanted him to join them in their drunken chat. The older people around the wolf laughed a little, commenting about how the young couldn't hold their liquor or something. By some miracle she never broke her cover, her hood staying up and her tail wrapped around her leg.

As time went by more drinks came and went as the chat grew more and more interesting. Sure enough an older woman asked the wolf about her live life. While another gentleman made note of her beauty and how she could easily catch a guy." Weeeellll, I...I'm wiiithhh a man...naaammedd Jack...he's a sweetheart...beeeeeennnnn so goooodd to meee...I think....I thiinnk I love em." Arnice continued on about her feelings for the young man. The older folk smiling as they could tell by the look in her eye it was true love blossoming.

One woman even said she'd cheer them on and then bought the girl another drink. By now the wolf lost track of time and didn't really care about it. The topics changed every few minutes, as soon as the drinks were refilled of course. Arnice was smiling happily the whole time, mostly thinking of Jack and having some...vulgar thoughts thanks to the alcohol in her system.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:19 pm

"Come in Jack, we've been waiting for you." Krush said as Jack entered the house. It was unlike a regular house, modified to serve as a safe house for Krush and his crew. It seemed more like an inn than a home with tables and chairs wherever they could fit. The orc was sitting at a large central table with the other theif. The loot from the palace job was piled on the table, the tiara right on top. It seemed Krush was inspecting the goods while he waited. "Please...have a seat."

Forgetting longtooth was behind him jack was surprised for a moment as he was suddenly pushed from behind and forced into a chair. After being put down longtooth took a seat next to the pirate, and the other theif sat next to the first. "You did good Jack. We've got quite a haul here. Though my boys told me you caused them to leave early." Krush said as he grabbed a silver ring and tried it on.

"I was doing my job Krush. Your boys got sloppy and I keep them from getting caught." Jack responded. Almost immediately one of the theives started to rise, a look of anger in his eyes. However Krush shoot him a look and the theif stopped in his tracks, sitting back down slowly while shooting jack a look of distain.

"Regardless, the loot is a little light for my tastes. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stay in Gallaya until I'm satisfied." Jack's eyes grew wide as Krush said this. He started to stand but was quickly thrust back down by a large orcish hand. Jack shoot longtooth a mean look that did nothing but make the orc smile and turned his attention back to Krush.

"What's the matter jack? Had plans to skip town with that pretty little lady of yours?" Once again the look on Jack's face made Krush laugh, the others around the table also smirked and snickered. "I've got eyes and ears all over this town Jack. Especially during a job. Who is she?" Jack took a deep breath as he considered his response.

"That's none of your business Krush. What does matter is i'm wanted by the guard. How can I do any more jobs for you?" Jack said, trying not to let his anger show. "I'll let you know. One of my boys will get you tomorrow and we'll talk some more. Until then enjoy your room and your lady." As Krush said this Longtooth let go of jack, and Krush gave a big toothy grin.

Jack stood and began to leave, turning back at the door for a final word. "If you so much as touch her..." "...Don't worry Jack. You do what your told, we won't have to." Krush interuptted. Without another word jack left and started back to the inn. A lot weighed on his mind as he walked the darkened streets. How long could Krush keep him on a leash? How would he explain this to Arnice? How can he keep her hidden AND do jobs for Krush? He had to figure something out soon, he didn't have the time to waste.