Thieving Hearts [Trooper FN-86]

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Faelight

Re: Thieving Hearts [Trooper FN-86]

Post by Faelight » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:33 am

Arnice shivered a little the moment the warmth of her lover left her and held tightly to her tail. She curled up a little to try to absorb her own body heat through the thin fabric of her nightgown. The black lacey fabric was mostly see through in most areas, covering small pockets and important areas with an intricate pattern. It was ment to seduce her chosen lover into making love to her after they were wed. To think a father would force his daughter to wear such a skimpy article of clothing to woo a man or woman. Based upon the way her man stared at her before she left she was a bit thankful to have gotten it. Jack seemed to enjoy gazing at her while she wore it. After he left the room the hungover wolf cuddled her own tail trying to get warmth underneath the sheets.

You the moment Jack walked upstairs the young ewoman could smell the vile thing in his hands. In no way was she ever going to consume something that smelled so vile. It would surely do terrible things to her stomach, and She didn't want anything to happen to it before she got her peaches. So when the pirate walked in with the vile soup the girl lifted her head up a little. Her snowy locks fell down in waves covering her bossom a bit more. A little bit was lazily laying over her left eye, she didn't bother to fix it.

" I'm not eating that gunk. It reeks and makes my poor nose burn. Can't we just stay in bed all day? You can keep me warm...I'll even let you rub my ears." Arnice whined a little as she laid back down and waited for her beloved to lay back down. To say the least the wolf could be a bit of a brat when she was hungover. The pain she felt made her warm and friendly nature disappear, making her the opposite of what she normally was like.
PRAISE THE GOD DAMN GAY OWL SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:24 am

"That is a tempting offer." Jack said as he placed the bowl on the table by the door. "How about this, we stay in bed for another...five minutes. Then you eat at least one bite of the gunk?" He then made his way next to the bed, but wouldn't sit in it until he got his answer. "Felicia said it's amazing against hangovers, and that it's far worse when it's cold."

Jack didn't blame the Dirvas at all for not wanting to eat that poor excuse of a soup. It smelled awful and Jack could only imagine what her enhanced senses thought of it. That was the case with most hangover cures in Jack's experience, almost an extra punishment to go with the hangover itself. Still this slop seemed pretty bad by any standard, but jack knew it was ultimately necessary. Arnice had to be sober and ready for anything while they were still in Gallaya.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Arnice couldn't help herself when she groaned loudly upon hearing the deal Jack offered her. She'd accept for now and end up trapping him in bed most likely. Just having that vile slop in the room was burning her poor little nose. How could the one she likes force to eat such foul stenching rubbish first thing in the morning." I'll eat a bite okay....please hurry under the covers. I'll cold and this blanket and nightgown aren't doing anything to warm me up." Arnice stated as she lifted her head up again, shivering as the cold morning air grazed her skin. With the protection this garb gave her the young woman might as well be naked. That would surely entice her beloved pirate to hurry into her bed, but she wasn't that type of woman though.

The wolf awaited Jack with open arms, waiting to cuddle and trap him within her grasp. To share in his amazing warmth. Her silvery orbs shined as they beckoned him to join her in the comfort of the bed once more." Please tell me I didn't...make a complete fool of myself last night? I don't remember much after you left..." Arnice stated as her ears dropped a little but she kept up eye contact. Her few memories of last night weren't all that great and were spotty at best. Hopefully her lover could fill her in while she trapped in him in bed for the day.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:07 am

"Not a complete fool no, but you got close more than a few times."

Jack said as he lifted the bed sheet and slid back into the bed. As he returned to the position he was in earlier he reached his arm around and gripped the Dirvas much as she would soon grip him. She was slightly cold to the touch, but quickly warmed up next to him. As he got comfortable he recalled the events of last night for the young wolf.

"From what I gathered you decided to drink with some locals after I left, and got so drunk you couldn't stand by yourself. When I returned you we're being practically dragged back to the palace by your maid who recognized you. After getting you back here and explaining how I knew you she gave us her blessing and even offered to help with our escape. Then you demanded to do something fun and we spent the rest of the night playing cards. You were quite good for being so drunk."

Jack laughed a little as he told his tale, then looked at the lovely woman next to him. What she saw in him he may never know, but he would be forever glad she saw it. The Adventures they would have together...the sheer joy she would have...would be worth every trial the would need to endure. He tensed up slightly as he thought this, reminding himself the wolf still thinks they will leave today. He dreaded telling Arnice they had to stay, especially when she felt so bad, but he had little choice. Better she find out sooner rather than later.

"Now that you are sober, there are a few things we need to discuss..." He began, considering what to tell her first.

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:09 am

Arnice allowed herself to smile a little despite the pain when she felt Jack return to the bed. He wrapped an arm around her that she greatly welcomed by wrapping herself around the man. Just like before her arms, legs, and tail were snugly around the man in order to get warm. This time he wasn't shirtless though but still cuddle and nuzzled into his chest just the same. The wolf enjoyed intimate moments like this even if she was feeling God awful after all she had to drink. She listened to Jack's tale of her misadventures last night about almost being caught. It confirmed her suspicions that this was the tavern that Felicia spoke about that her father owned. She always spoke kindly about the man.

" Felli and I always played cards together. We'd sometime get the staff together for a friendly game. Atleast some good things came out of my drunkenness." Arnice groaned out as she removed her face from his chest long enough to speak. Even with everything going on at the moment the wolf found herself looking towards the future. The adventures they'd have, the places they'd see, the food they'd eat! It all sounded like it came out of some romance chapter Felli snuck her or something. Either way it left her full of joy and excitement to begin their new lives together.

Soft snowy ears would begin tickling her lover's neck as she waited for him to rub her ears. She wasn't kidding about letting him do such an intimate thing. He'd just have to be careful though, as her ears were sensitive and all. Plus it might actually give her a little relief feeling enjoyment from the action itself.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 am

"That explains a lot actually. You bluffed me out of more hands than I care to mention." Jack said as Arnice rested her head on his chest. He couldn't help but smile as he felt the familiar embrace of the wolf girl around him. Once again he was all but trapped in her limbs, but he didn't mind at all. Clearly she didn't want to let him go, and he didn't want her to. He felt her furry ears gently tickling his neck, and after a moment of consideration gently began to rub them.

As he did this he sighed, knowing that he had to break the bad news to the wolf. He considered her earlier offer, just lying in bed together all day, and wished he could oblige. Krush would have him killed and turn his corpse over to the guard for the reward. With any luck she would understand.

"Arnice...I have some bad news. We have to stay in Gallaya for at least another day, maybe longer, I'm not entirely sure..."

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Even with her current pains Arnice managed to giggle a little upon hearing that she bluffed Jack out of a few hands. She had gotten pretty good at cards since Felicia taught her how to play. She was good at bluffing and making it seem like she had a terrible hand or even the best hand. Acting like a good daughter for most of her life might've helped out her acting skills. The palace and life there was the last thing she wanted to think about at the moment so she nuzzled Jack a bit more. Her reasons for not wanting to let go of him was merely..that she was scared that if she didn't hold onto him so tightly he'd disappear. That he was a dream that will fade away and she'll wake back up in the palace alone again.

So for a while the young wolf would want to go with her lover everywhere if she could. Make sure nothing happened to him and to see the world like he did in a way. For now the young woman was contempt in just staying in bed with a hangover as she cuddled Jack. Even through his shirt she could feel his muscular chest and abdomen against her cheek. The man certainly had features that would make most women swoon. Well he was experienced after all in...making love...having been with quite a few women.

Arnice's train of thought was broken as Jack took her up on her offer and gently started rubbing her ears. She hummed loudly as she enjoyed his fingers digging into her soft and furry ears. His touch even helped to start soothing the pain within them a little. He had a way with her it seemed, was he familiar with women like her? She knew that within the world there were other races with animal like features, maybe Jack...slept with one of them?

For now the young woman smiled and hummed as her ears were massaged and hearing her love speak up. When he finished his messaged she stopped nuzzling and turedly looked up at the man." If we stay...then we could get caught...why do we have to stay? Why can't we go like you promised?" Arnice asked with a slight bit of fear in her voice for actually being caught. Even if they had Felli and her plans...The guards could simply kill her lover on the spot and drag her away..

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:40 am

Jack found himself completely enamored by the sweet humming coming from his beloved as he rubbed her wolf ears. The tune sounded familiar, but he couldn't think where he had heard it before. Regardless he found the song, the voice, and the one humming beautiful. When she stopped to speak he found himself missing it and wondering if her singing voice was just as lovely.

As the Dirvas spoke jack detected a hint of fear in her voice. This was understandable. Both of them were on the run and choosing to remain where everyone was looking for them. Jack was afraid to, afraid of dieing, losing Arnice, but hid it as best he could. He replied calmly, trying to ease the wolf besides him as he explained.

"Because if we did we would never be safe. Arnice...the reason I stole your crown was to pay back a local crime lord named Krush. He had me go in to keep the guard from connecting the crime to him. Because I ended the job early he didn't get as much as he thought he would, and he insists I do another job to pay off my debt. If I ran now...he would stop at nothing to see me and anyone I cared about dead."

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:05 am

Arnice silently listened to her love's explanation as to why they couldn't leave the city yet. Despite her frustrated thoughts thanks to her hangover she understood a little. They did meet after he had been stealing her crown and someone had to put him up to it. She knew there were others involved already but hoped they could cut ties. That wasn't as easily done though was it. The young wolf girl nuzzled into Jack as she thought about what to say next. She didn't want him to risk everything by himself, he was in this mess because of her essentially." I wanna help....I won't let you risk everything by yourself." Arnice spoke softly as she looked up at Jack with pleading silvery eyes. She tightened her grip on the man, deciding she wouldn't let him go unless he agreed to accept her help.

The little wolf grimaced as the pain in her head throbbed badly for a moment. With a pouting look on her face she buried her face into the man's neck and flickered her ears again. She enjoyed it when he rubbed them and wanted him to make her pain go away like a moment ago." Rub my ears please...my head hurts. What will we do today then, it we can not leave yet?" Arnice asked with a muffled voice as she refused to lift her head up to look up at him again.

Trooper FN-86

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 am

In the moment before Arnice collapsed into his chest jack, her grip tight and her pleading eyes staring directly into his soul, he was unsure how to proceed. Arnice was clearly adamant about not letting him go alone, but he couldn't let her take such risks either. However the moment her head fell and her ears shot up, her position weakened. Jack couldn't help but smirk a little at her pain as he reached for her ears and began to rub them again, slightly harder than last time to try and make more pain go away.

"I'm to meet with someone to discuss my new job later today. I'm not sure when...but I'll know him when I see him. Knowing Krush he's probably already set his plan into motion." He said as he continued to rub her ears. He was reminded of one of his former crew mates as he did, a Dirvas named James. He use to say that the greatest feeling in the world was a woman scratching his ears. By Arnice's insistence he rubbed hers, he could only assume she felt the same.

"I know you want to help, but the risk is to great. If that orc got his hands on you he'd keep you in some dungeon until your reward gets high enough and send you back in chains. I can't let you take that risk."