School Rp Reserved for xBlackxAcex

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Wolfrider

Re: School Rp Reserved for xBlackxAcex

Post by Wolfrider » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:32 am

Emma sat through History and the rest of her classes seemed to fly by. She knew it had to be because she agreed to go to the game. Collin has asked her to every home game since he started playing and she has never agreed to go to one. Adrian has even asked her to games and she still came up with one reason or another it to go. She was actually kind of excited about going and cheering her friends on. After school was over Emma had enough time to get home do enough of her homework and change before heading back for the game. She changed into her favorite faded blue jeans, they had the fewest paint spots on them and the start of a few holds at the knees. She picked a simple grey tank top, and grabbed an old black hoodie Incase it got cold. Both her parents were surprised when she told them she was going out, but they didn’t stop her. They were glad she was getting out and as her parents said experiencing high school like a normal teenager. She made her way back to the school and headed to the soccer field and found a seat towards the front, behind the team bench. She felt a little silly not knowing what to expect was excited at the same time.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:25 pm

"So is she gonna come tonight?" A teammate asked Collin, and Collin unwaveringly continued to do his burpees on the field. Pulling himself off of the ground again and again, Collin shot his buddy a confused look. "Of course, she is. I told y'all all about it during second period. Remember?" Sweat soaked the front of his jersey, and some slid over his headband and caught on his brow before falling off onto his cheek. Collin dragged his forearm across his forehead and let out a huge breath. He scanned the bleachers for Emma, but it didn't take him long to spot her plopped down behind the team bench. 'She actually did it.' Wearing a silly grin, he hollered and waved at his antisocial friend.

"No, you goof. I'm talking about Han." Collin's shouts and hoots quieted down, and he slowly turned to face the team's goalie. His hand moved mindlessly, grabbing at his chest. And he pivoted on his heel and looked over the bleacher's once more. His golden eyes jumped over Emma and the rest of the steadily growing crowd. It was going to be a large turnout tonight, but Collin fell into a slump when he mentioned Han. Sparks had ignited between the two teens in the spring before school let out, and their relationship progressed exponentially at that point. However as the time for college closed in on them, their relationship seemed almost nonexistent, and it was like she was only his math tutor again. "I don't know. She's pretty busy with her scholarship, so she's kind of stressed out right now." The goalie did not get much time to formulate a response before Coach huddled them up by blowing his whistle. "Mustangs, get on this field front and center!"

Collin shrugged at his teammate. "Well that's us. Let's do this." He hurriedly spun around to find Emma and flashed her a thumbs up.

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:29 pm

Emma felt so out of place as the stadium continued to fill with people. She distracted herself from all the other people around her by watching the team do their warmups. When Collin hollered and waved at her, she smiled and shyly waved back. She also waved at Adrian, to let him know she was there to cheer him on , as well as Collin and the team to a victory....hopefully. When the coach called for the team to gather she knew the game would be starting any minute. She was excited to see Collin play.

As the coach called the team to the center of the field signaling that the game was going to be starting in mere minutes the cheerleaders came running getting the crowd cheering and excited. Lead by Chole, the most popular girl in school. Her golden blonde hair pulled into a high pony, her piercing blue eyes made it seem like she looked at only you when she scanned the crowd and got them standing and cheering.

At the sight of her Emma rolled her eyes. She couldn’t stay Chole, she always seemed to ruin things for her. Emma didn’t understand how no one else saw how mean she was. Chole lived to put others down, but somehow was still able to make herself look good. If Chole knew that you wanted something she’d make sure she got it first. Emma looked past the cheerleaders to the soccer team as the game started

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Colin stayed on his toes, moving his head side to side. A small crack sounded on both sides, and he shook out his shoulders ready to let off some steam. "Listen up boys! This is easy one for the books. You don't win tonight? And it's Walmart runs for the entire week. Got that?" Coach threatened the guys, and Adrian was the one to laugh. The goalie exchanged glances with Collin. "I'm good."

"Coach, don't worry we got this!" Adrian slapped Coach on the back before wrapping his arm around his shoulders. "Less talking, more playing Ortiz." Coach glared and grumbled profanities as he shrugged Adrian off and jogged off the field.

"Ain't that right Collin?" He looked towards his friend, but Collin was already focused on the game. "Hey man! Don't do that to me. Look Emma and the cheerleaders are rooting for us!" After Adrian scrambled to his position, the game finally started. Kicks back and forth, up and down for several minutes until the Dalton Mustangs scored. It was a no brainer; the outcome of tonight's game was predictable. The opponent didn't know what hit them, but Collin didn't even know why they still tried. All he knew was there wasn't going to be a Walmart run tomorrow.

The team hi-fived each other and chanted in victory. Collin wiped the sweat off of his face with his jersey, and he looked in the bleachers. "See Emma? I did that!" Collin boasted lightly, beating his chest, and his eyes flickered around to find Han. But instead of his girlfriend, Chloe invaded his field vision and he was trapped in a constricting hug. "Great game Collin!" Collin barely managed to let out a 'thanks' before he pulled himself apart from her. "I really appreciate it Clo."

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:02 pm

The game was so fast pace Emma almost had a hard time keeping up with what was happening. She was surprised that she stood up and cheered with the crowd at ever goal the team scored. Emma was excited that the team won and was one of the first onto the field to congratulate them. She found Collin and Adrian quickly. “I think it was a team effort.” She said at Collin’s commit about him doing it. She noticed him looking around the bleachers, and knew he was looking for Han. She’s been around less and less with all her college prep. Emma was about to say something to her best friend when Chloe ran up and hugged him, congratulating him pushing her out of the way. Emma couldn’t help but resent her. Emma turned to Adrian. “Great game. You and Collin work really well together out there.” She said trying to forget that Chloe was there, throwing herself at Collin again.

Chloe sighed when Collin pulled away from her. Chloe kept being right new to Collin. “You’re always great though. The team would be nothing without you.” Chloe complements him.

A student photographer ran up to the growing group of the soccer team, and the students there celebrating. “Can I get a group photo for the yearbook?” He yelled so that he could’ve heard.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:06 pm

"Yeah, we do. Thanks Em." Adrian grinned. "Smile!" He put his arm around her shoulders for the photo. Collin shuddered away, but as he created distance between Chloe, the soccer team bunched together for the yearbook picture. 'I am so done with these girls.' Collin forced the biggest, genuine as possible smile onto his face as Chloe placed his arm around her waist.

"Great, great, awesome! Get closer. Big smiles guys! 1..2..3.." The flash went off, and the photographer took a few more before the group disbanded. Collin ran away to the parking lot and rejoiced when he found no sign that Chloe was behind him. He fixed his Adidas bag on his shoulder and checked his phone if his mom replied back to his message. There was no text from his mom, and he decided to ring Emma. He did see her with Adrian earlier, but he told her if she needed a ride home, come out and his mom could take her.

But a message did pop up on his lock screen after the call, it wasn't his mom. It was Han; her contact name tagged with multiple various heart emojis. 'Look straight ahead..' He raised his eyebrows, but he complied with the message and looked out in the dim parking lot. A large Lexus car was heading towards him, and he held in his grin. It was too good to be true, so it was only after the person got out of the car that Collin ran up to her. "You came."

"Of course. I'm sorry that I've been so busy, but I will always support you Cole." The couple was tightly bound in a hug for a few seconds. "Do you mind taking Emma and Adrian home?" Collin asked her as Han took his things and put them in the car. "Sure, I can do that, but you're driving though."

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Emma was having so much fun she didn’t even hear her phone ring. She walked out into the parking lot with Adrian, laughing. “I can’t believe I’m going to be in a sport picture. Why didn’t you and Collin tell me how much fun this was. I might have come to more games.” She said and playful pushes him. She sees Collin and starts to wave when she notices who he is with. “Han?” She runs over and hugs her best girlfriend. “I was starting to think we were going to find you dead under a pile of books.” She said with a small laugh. “You leave me with these two and look what they’ve done. Got me enjoying sports. What’s the world coming to.” She has missed Han probably almost as much as Collin has. She hasn’t had anyone to talk to, since the boys wouldn’t understand. Emma looks at the group. “The four of us back together, we have to celebrate some how.” Emma laughed at herself. “What am I saying. Something must be seriously wrong if I’m the want suggesting we all go out.” Emma didn’t know why but she didn’t want the fun to end. She knew it had to be all the excitement of the win, and seeing her old friend again.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:41 pm

“I’ve been gone that long really?” Han separated herself from her boyfriend and embraced Emma. The college preparation was intense, but she wasn’t aware how much of an effect her absence had on her friends. She looked to Collin and Adrian and raised a manicured brow. “What have you done to my friend?” Han accused, and the boys raised their hands in front of their bodies. “Nothing!”

“Mhm. Like I believe you Doe.” Collin gasped dropping his hands to his sides and wrapped his arms around the two girls. “Hey, it doesn’t hurt if Ems want to party a little. Plus who knows when we will have this chance again with Emma?” Collin brought up, and Adrian nodded. Adrian was already making his way to the car with a spring in his step. “Come on guys. The car is still running, and I know just the place to start the night.”

Wolfrider

Post by Wolfrider » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Emma was so happy to have the whole group together and smiled when Collin put his arms around her and Han. She had the guys support to go out and have fun. “Ya Han, once I come to my senses this change will be over.” She said walking towards the car. “Adrian even knows a place, it’s like it was meant to be.” She said with a laugh and climbed in the back seat with Adrian. “Let the bad influences begin, where are we going? A crazy party, mini golf. How crazy would it be to get into a club.” Emma joked, hoped Han would go along with it, she could probably use the break.

((Am I allowed to play Han at all? If not, I was thinking it would be fun to have a girl talk in the car making it awkward for the guys?))

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:16 am

((You can control Han. No problem.))

“Adrian always knows a place.” Collin scoffed, pulling himself in the car. Han was hesitant, but she plopped herself in the passenger seat, seeing that she should take a break for her friends. College could wait a night. “Behave yourselves boys. If we get fucked up tonight, then you guys are responsible.” Han pulled the seatbelt across her chest and buckled in. As Han went on with her tangit, Collin readjusted the position of the seat. “Babe, you’re really short ya know that?” He put the car into drive and drove off of the lot.

“Yo, do we still got those fake IDs? Wait, never mind. Those didn’t work.” Adrian laughed off. “Collin, are you good with the security team at Nol’s?” The boy pestered, hitting his friend’s shoulder, eager to get around alcohol and older women. “Tssk Adrian sit back. I’m driving and no, I’m not. We’re not even dressed for the club.”

“We’ll figure something out!” Adrian persisted, throwing around his puppy dog eyes at his buds.

“How about food first Aid? Then the alcohol? You’re gonna fuck yourself up the most if you try to drink on a empty stomach. You hungry Emma?” Han asked, turning around in her seat.”