PROJECT MINERVA

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

SuXeSoN

Re: PROJECT MINERVA

Post by SuXeSoN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:54 am

The mechanic declared her own music tastes, which was apparently rock. Sora respected that fact. Though, she definitely made music that DD would listen to, as she made different genres of music. There's always some experimenting when it comes to Sora's digital music, after all, being stuck on one genre seemed horribly bland to her. She was one of those people who can enjoy many genres of music. The girl was then surprisingly offered a small cylindrical object. Which DD said was a speaker. "Oh-no-no please, there's no need for me to take this. But I would love to borrow it and give it a try. Sora checked her phone and set a Bluetooth link to the speaker. Immediately, a burst of melodies from the speaker caused her insides to turn inside out, in a sort of satisfying way. "Wow." Was all she had to say about the speaker. It was certainly impressive. Small,very much portable, and it's frequency is more than decent.She lowered the volume some more so that the others could converse without raising their voices. That was when DD questioned Nozomi about the AI referring to her as "sir". The musician found nothing strange or off about that initially. Calling women "sir" was not that uncommon nor preposterous. But she was sharp enough to find out an amusing discovery as soon as Nozomi said "Why are you embarassed, Tokiyama-san?" It was only a hunch at first, but that hunch quickly turned out to be truth. The military boy reacted pretty badly to that, which wasn't too surprising. "You gotta be joking. Why are you wearing a girl's clothes?!" He questioned. "Tokiyama-kun, I know you don't want to believe it, but she's telling the truth." The boy calmed down after that, so she took the opening to ask something. "Wow, I think you had us all fooled, Nozomi-kun. I see you are one of those people called 'traps' no? Did someone ever confessed to you? Mistaken that you were a girl?" She always wanted to ask that question to a trap. The girl then felt the deceleration of the train, making her sway a bit in her seat. She turned to face the train door, the person who came out next surprised her a bit. Seeing the scars on the new girl's face made Sora a little dumbfounded. Seeing how they seem to stem from her right eye, it probably meant that her right eye was a glass eye. The new girl introduced herself. It was very much likely that she wanted people to ignore her scarring. "Good morning Hashira-san. I'm Takeda Sora, looks like you have to call be Sora. Since Takeda would ah.. You'll see." She glanced towards Nozomi, urging him to introduce himself.

====================

Ruuga gave Nozomi a questioning look as she asked him why he would be embarrassed. Not realizing there was more to that question, the boy answered. "Well, you see, my school had only boys, except for a very few instructors. I'm not really familiar with women at all. Unfortunately." Ruuga wondered why would the girl come over and sit next to her. Though, he didn't want to decline her, so she let her be. As their shoulders touched, Ruuga jerked sideways. "What are yo-" The boy stopped mid-sentence as Nozomi was staring right into his eyes. She was making him uncomfortable. "After all, we're both boys.~" Ruuga's eyes widened in surprise and disbelief as he said that. There was no way Nozomi can be a boy. "Oh come on." The boy pushed away Nozomi, perhaps a little bit harder than he thought he would, due to surprise. "You gotta be joking. Why are you wearing a girl's clothes?!" Ruuga was still in disbelief, and perhaps a little bit offended too. It was only when Sora talked to him that he defused a little bit. He gave one last glance towards Nozomi before muttering something. "If you would excuse me." The boy then stood up, and walked over to the window on the other side of the train. He gazed out into the scenery to calm himself down. He noticed that they were nearing a station. As they slowed down, Ruuga quickly noticed a scarred girl with black hair. He knew that she would be the one to come in the train next. As she did, he turned to face her as she dd her introduction. Following Sora's, Ruuga did his own. "Morning, I'm Tokiyama. Pleased you meet you." Ruuga went up to her and offered a handshake. He was apparently unfazed of her scars. Being in a military boarding school allowed him to have his fair share of scarred people. He learnt from most of them that they wanted their scars to be ignored. Thus, there was no reaction from him about Hashira's scars. Due to being familiar with them.
Last edited by SuXeSoN on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:41 am

DD smiled at Sora calling Nozomi a “trap” “Someone pick up the phone because I called it!” She thought “By the by, sorry about that Nozi. I know that here, some things are a bit different with the sir and all that, so uh yeah, sorry. Also thanks for the offer, that would be much easier than tracking down the pieces, like I said this one I have was a mish mash of spare parts down in my old place” She said while reading the blueprints “whoops had it upside down.” She said quietly as she reattached the arm, flipped the blueprint, started taking the thing she had being working on apart and placed the pieces on the table as she started reworking it. Just as she started working on it the train stopped and she heard someone come on. “I am Hashira Kagami, I’m in your care.” DD heard not bothering to look up yet “Heyo, I’m DD. Any hardware you want done I can do it for ya, be it speakers, locks. As long as you can physically hold it, I can build it” She then grabbed the cluster of parts, the blueprints and stuffed them back into her own bag. She then went to shake the new girls hand, but as she went to do so she noticed the scarring on the girls right side of the face “Well, welcome to the club of misfits, missy.” DD said breathing heavily as her robot hand started clacking on her leg. She then let go of the hand and sat back down. She then laughed “YES, FINALLY. Someone here who isn’t completely symmetrical, thank whatever god or gods are actually real. This morning was driving me bloody nuts!” She said in-between the laughing
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Fumikawa

Post by Fumikawa » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:59 am

The first thing Nozomi did at the chain reaction he caused was shrink in shoulders, pulling his arms against his chest, his eyes wide open. "Eek!" He almost shrieked in surprise, he never expected to be pushed away and neither by such strength; he wasn't accustomed to this kind of treatment. A normal reaction from him would've added drama, but he knew he had crossed a line, if anything. He was accustomed to being rejected for his nature by now though, and it would be better to be in good terms with his new group, so he thought it'd be better to speak with Tokiyama later and... Apologize? The boy seemed uncomfortable, so an apology seemed fitting.

His body relaxed as he saw Tokiyama walk away, it was then when Sora addressed him. Nozomi took a deep breath, trying to smile and lighten the mood. "Well, I've had a few occasions like those. Most of them freaked out, nothing like..." He lowered his tone for a moment, raising it again after mentioning-- "Tokiyama-san... That is." Nozomi felt a bit awkward about it, he knew it'd bother him until they talked. "There was this boy, though." His smile widened. "He kissed me even after knowing it, we got really far in our relationship. We even had--!" He stopped there, almost biting his own tongue, laughing it off. "All in all, I've had good and bad experiences."

DD was the one to talk next, apologizing for the 'sir' subject then accepting his offer for help. "No worries, Didi-chan, it's all good. We'll fix everything once we're all settled." He offered a smile. "We could--" He was about to add more, but the train stopped and the doors slid open, inviting another person inside. It was a young girl who introduced herself as Hashira Kagami, and very politely as well. Her most remarkable feature would have to be the scar on her face, but Nozomi tried finding something else on which to fixate his first impression. Everyone offered their salutations, even DD in her own way, despite her... Eccentric behavior afterwards. This reminded him of the old movie, The Avengers, "A mixture of chemistries that create... Havoc?" They were an interesting group nonetheless.

After everyone spoke, he decided to do the same, turning his head to face her before waving. "Aaaand I'm Takeda Nozomi, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He bowed on his spot. "I like your style, Hashira-san; simple, but strikes me with a reserved and clean aura! Very tidy, I must say." He decided to comment on her clothes to break the ice, once she became more comfortable, it'd be easier to integrate her into the group.

He was smiling the whole time, but still felt heavy. It was the concern of being rejected so soon by a... Classmate? Teammate? A companion. He was getting the urge to apologize to Tokiyama, but pushing the subject at this point would only cause more discordance; he had to wait for the right moment.
I'm happy.

UmbraSight

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:38 pm

“Thank you for your kind welcome.” Kagami said with another dip of her head once all the names had been exchanged, and two hands shook. The prim boy’s shake was crisp and firm, while the girl with the mechanical arm was quick. Kagami took a moment to organize the name with the faces in the car. Sora was the one who had been playing music, Tokiyama the prim one, DD the odd one who had seemed pleased by her lack of symmetry, and last came Takeda who had complimented her clothes.

She wasn't quite certain how she should respond to DD, the girl seemed completely strange. Almost completely foreign. So, in the end she simply turned towards Takeda and her lips turned upwards in a smile for a brief moment before her features returned to their normal semi-impassiveness. “And a thank you to you as well Takeda-san, for your compliment. Your clothes are quite cute as well.”

She remained in the aisle, momentarily uncertain, one hand on her suitcase, and the other returned to the tabletop to steady herself against the rock of the train. Where would she sit? Her natural inclination would be to take a seat near the back but that seemed rude, after introductions had happened. She took a hesitant step forward on her good leg, before her gaze settled uncertainly on a table behind Nozomi. She twinge of annoyance at her own indecision, and put a thin smile on her lips.

“Is the table there open?” She asked, motioning towards it with a tilt of her head.
//...from the stillness, shifting. From the silence, a gasp...//Fall of the Aelir Isles Vol III

SuXeSoN

Post by SuXeSoN » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:33 am

After exchanging greetings with the new arrival, Ruuga went back to the window where he stood before, which was behind Sora. He looked over to Oz as she reacted oddly. Something about Kagami being.. Assymetrical? While he did understand why she would think that, announcing that and even celebrating it was definitely something only "special" people would do. Then again, everyone in this car is "special". Except perhaps the female Takeda who seems to be as normal as anyone gets. Yes, that meant Ruuga recognized his own inability to fit in. He definitely reacted a bit harshly to the "male" Takeda. Considering that he didn't get aggressive easily, something about it definitely irked him a lot. Ruuga sighed before muttering "yeah.. Misfits indeed." As much as he hated to agree with someone who didn't seem to shower for days. He looked back to male Takeda as soon as sh- no- he spoke, complimenting Kagami's neatness. The boy nodded slightly as he said that, he did agree. But he found himself unable to look at male Takeda in the eye. "Tsk." He grunted to himself, he made things more difficult for himself already, and they haven't even left the train.

Kagami asked if a particular seat was free. Despite knowing the answer, Ruuga felt no need to answer. In fact, he didn't feel like speaking at all. It feels like he would probably make Kagami dislike him too if he did. As he hoped, a more capable voice answered her.

----------

Sora listened intently to Nozomi as she talked about a particular boy who still kissed him. Before Nozomi cut himself off, "ahh, I see." The girl had no idea that Nozomi was no longer a virgin. Though, here in Japan, the legal age of consent is only 13 years old. But still, some people would prefer not to engage in vulgar activities until they are older. It was more respectful that way too. Knowing that, she was no one to judge Nozomi, but a particular someone else would probably not take it that well.

--------

Sora giggled a bit at DD's reaction to her scar, though she found her eccentric reaction amusing. She quickly stopped herself as it would be rude to the newcomer. Nozomi was the last to introduce himself to Hashira, complimenting her on her clothes as well. She wondered if Hashira would have took it as a flirt if she knew that Nozomi was actually a boy. Though, it was his own responsibility to tell her that. Nozomi also seemed to be the type to be into other guys too. Not that she was curious enough to ask.

Seeing how Hashira reacted to Nozomi compliment, she seemed to be well-raised, and quite polite. She seems more pleasant to be around with rather than simply tolerable. That's good if they were to be together for who knows how long. “Is the table there open?” the scarred girl asked. Sora looked over to where she tilted her head before turning back to answer. "Mmm, sure it is. Feel free to take any seat you want." Sora answered with a smile of her own. After Hashira took a seat, Sora looked over to Nozomi. She was pondering over what might be going on in his head. The musician had a good theory of mind, so she was able to tell that the boy was bothered. Then she looked over to Ruuga behind, who seemed to be content with watching the view. She decide to approach Nozomi, who seemed more open to conversation. She started with a soft poke on his shoulder. "Hey, you alright? I can see that you're bothered." She spoke softly, and tactfully. Like how a caring mother would speak. "I know that Ruuga was a bit rough to you. But I think he is mature enough if you were to apologize. But maybe you should just leave him to his thoughts for now. He still has to digest everything you know. I imagine that this is the first time he has met someone like you."
If you clean your vacuum cleaner, you're making your vacuum cleaner, and you're a vacuum cleaner.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:23 am

DD wiped a tear from her eye as she stopped laughing as she heard Nozi talk about his dating experiences and looked confused “Hold it isn’t the legal age 18 world round? Cause if it ain’t…” DD started saying as her eyes widened with “Oh, so that’s what those guys were talking about a few years back in trade with some school work I had trouble with” She then shrugged her shoulders and looked at Kagami sheepishly “Ah, sorry if I sounded rude about you being asymmetrical, I wasn’t referring to the, uh, scarring, I mean look at this thing I got” She said as she pulled up the sleeve showing her mechanical arm “I was more referring to the little hairclip in your hair. So uh, yeah now that's all cleared hi, I'm DD, mechanic/tinkerer,Australian born, partially grown up there, then uh Japanese citizen at age 13.” She extending her hand again for a handshake.

She then walked over to Ruuga as he has barely said anything after Nozi did his little joke and crossed her arms "Listen soldier boy, I know we're all, well, weird, Sora's an internet music star other than that not all that weird, I'm most of the time dirty as all hell with a metal arm and Aussie as the day is long, the new girls, well you know and Nozi is a guy that is fine with dressing like us girls with the know how of creating amazing AI." She whispered to him "But, you might as well get used to it, cause like it or not your bloody, stuck with us and he is going to tease it." She continued bluntly "Or in even simpler turns, take a cup of concrete use it to harden the f-up, either apologise or let 'im apologise and have some fun with us. He was just doing it as a little joke and there ain't no harm in that is there?" She then punched his arm teasingly using her normal arm

She then turned around and smiled "So, anyone got requests on something they want, physical of course." She said as she sat back down and immediately started tapping the table.
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Fumikawa

Post by Fumikawa » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:33 am

A faint sigh left him as Sora spoke to him, adverting his gaze and deciding to avoid answering DD this time. It wasn't that he didn't want to do it, but he considered it a subject for another time. His eyes met with Sora's for a second before smiling, nodding out of pure instinct. "It's okay, I've dealt with worse cases; alas, I'm accustomed to rejection." He shrugged, chuckling lightly. "I was planning on talking to him later, I wasn't thinking when I did that." He took a deep breath, biting on his lower lip. "Tokiyama-san did mention he was in a military school, so... I guess it's normal for him to be so uptight." Lastly, Nozomi clicked his tongue. "I'll buy him something to drink later, if there's a vending machine of course. I still don't know if he'd like to be treated like a 'pal' or what, so there's that... Hah." He finished his sentence with a smile, getting lost in his own thoughts.
I'm happy.

UmbraSight

Post by UmbraSight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:19 am

It didn't take long for Kagami to get herself settled into the free table. She stowed her suitcase underneath the table and placed the bag with her tree upon the table top before sliding into her seat. Or well, she started to slide into her seat but stopped as she was once more addressed by the odd girl, DD. This time clarifying her earlier statements. Kagami dipped her head in an understanding nod, as she lifted her left hand to touch the hair clip in question. A quick brush of her fingers as if to confirm to herself that she had actually worn the accessory.

“I thank you for your compliment, then.” She said, once more taking DD’s hand as the girl offered it and giving it a shake. With the air seemingly cleared, DD left to go speak to the boy brooding by the window. Something seemed to happened between him and Takeda, but it wasn't her place to pry into their personal matters. Instead she slid into her seat, her gaze shifting from the little drama to out the window at the rapidly passing landscape.
//...from the stillness, shifting. From the silence, a gasp...//Fall of the Aelir Isles Vol III