Pirates of the White Tide

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Killer Ice Cream

Re: Pirates of the White Tide

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:29 pm

Captain Ivan Klaw was filled with rage, a powerful and roaring kind of rage every ship in that battle white space could hear as he cursed every inch of his open deck. "That bastard had the audacity to steal cargo from under my nose without giving me the courtesy of shoving my blade through his bleeding heart!" He roared, tossing his still running weapon on the wall and carving out a large chunk of metal from it. As he raged, Veronica ordered the crew as they cleaned up from the chaos. She even sent out a couple small powered raft ships to recover the bodies that had lost their gear or necessary limbs that kept them on deck.

Harry was, more or less, hard at work fixing up the injured member of the crew. He was however very lost in thought, since the arrival of the legendary ship also brought bittersweet memories. He was right there. He was mine, but I blew it. Bastard. The words played over and over in his mind, like a broken and warped record.
Harry grunted and pulled the stitch a bit too hard on the woman he was working on, breaking it and cursing while he moved to retry much to the woman's dismay. Which he promptly ignored.

After Bennet finished with the transmissions, an incoming video communication stopped her in her tracks. After flipping a few switches, she set the transmission to broadcast across the entire Klaw communication line, recieve only except for her own ship. Little did she know, however, that the other end also did this with all other pirate frequencies.

"Hello little sailing master, is Captain on bridge?" Bennet locked eyes with the infamous captain of the ghost ship Genesis, and mustered every ounce of courage she had. "No, afraid not. But he can hear you."

Lyle chuckled dryly through his hologram, sly eyes twinkling. "Clever girl. I had hoped it was this way, because I have a message for him and all Klaw ships." He paused dramatically, a long moment where Bennet felt her will waver briefly. "I am now in possession of the largest nuclear weapon mankind has ever had the audacity to create. In exactly one month on this day, I will ignite it in the center of the white dimension and destroy it forever."

Bennet gasped, and everyone on deck of the Interloper III went silent, even Captain Ivan. Veronica began to run to the control room while Lyle continued. "Now, I've decided that everyone listening has two choices. One, get out of the white room before it is destroyed and carry on normal lives. Two, find my ship while it is in high stealth mode and kill me before that happens. Oh, and to throw a little bit of fun into the mix I've left some eggs around the white you might want to avoid."

Before Bennet could say anything except call him a bastard, he smiled hugely and the transmission went black. During their conversation though, Bennet noticed a blip on her screen near the northern edge of West talon that wasn't there before. "Bennet!"

Veronica called to her while slamming open the door to the control room, fear laced on her face. "Did you hear that?"

Bennet nodded solemnly, and noticed the dot fading. "Yeah I did." Veronica noticed the dot too before it disappered. "What was that?"

Captain Ivan came it just when Bennet says meekly, "I think it was them."
YOU WILL DIE
Heathen strawberries!

Holo

Post by Holo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:41 am

Kreig was about to give the order to follow the Hyperion when the comms unit lit up. The entire bridge crew was privy to it as it played, and by the end of it they were all silent. The transmission sent chills up his spine, they were dealing with a madman. A nuclear weapon large enough to destroy the white? How the hell did a cargo ship get authorization to transport something that fucking dangerous through the white!? Kreig was absolutely livid.

Blair could read Kreig's mind like it was the back of her hand. She knew he was ready to go on the warpath. She approached Kreig in an attempt to calm him down, but before she could Kreig stormed off of the bridge. "Guess I'm in command now," She said to no one in particular. Then a blip popped up on radar, that bastard was spotted!

Kreig punched in the key code to open the door to his quarters. He was going to fight fire with fire, and if need be, his ship would be a burning testament to his spite. The door slid open with a hiss, revealing an unkempt bedroom. His eyes focused on his desk. Piles of lazily stacked papers littered it, and a faint glow came from the screen of the archaic computer that sat upon it. He glided across the room and sat down at his desk. A quick swipe of his hand cleared a number of papers from the desk, revealing a dusty keyboard. With the tap of a few keys the screen glowed a brilliant green. A floppy disk was procured from a pocket in his coat, and then inserted into the computer. The screen displayed a warning, "Are you sure you want to enable the Sampson Option?"

Blair sent out a transmission to the Hyperion, "This is the Commander Hexe, of the KGS Steel Balls, Captain Kreig has left me in command of the ship for the time being. Be aware, we have received a radar ping from what we suspect to be the Genesis. We need to move fast or we'll lose him." At that the KGS Steel Balls took chase.

He couldn't do it, not yet at least. He needed to calm himself. He needed to rest. Kreig removed the floppy disk and stood up. His eyes fell upon his bed. A few brisk movements and he found himself staring at the ceiling of his quarters. His mind buzzed with worried thoughts. Another day, another problem.
We will grab some shovels and we will undig that tunnel which you digged. - Sgt. Schulz

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Shields: 100%
Imperium: 10% and rising.

"Looks like they're making their moves," Maps reports to the captain. "The sensors are picking up a ship in the distance, heading away from our starboard bow. I know you want to pursue, and I'm already getting us moving."

"Good, Maps. Get us up to mach five, then level us out about ten miles behind the Genesis," Jonathan says. "We'll hit him with the Imperium. Rowan, you know what to do." At that moment, a dull explosion is heard as they jump into mach.

The officer gives his captain a nod a retrieves a key from a locked box under his console, then looks to make sure Jonathan has his ready. They insert and turn the keys at the same time, then Jonathan begins tapping the keys on his console. A moment later, the Imperium generator roars to life and the weapon begins it's charging sequence.
Annasiel wrote: Bacon and sushi. I demand bacon and sushi.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:25 am

As everyone started focusing on the Genesis, the Lustful Deceit spluttered away towards the nearest port, as they did everyone on the ship heard through the comms, thatt Lyle was threatening to destroy the white. All but Ash, turned almost white with horror, whereas Ash smiled gleefully and started walking towards comms, clutching the stitched-up side. She grabbed the comms and said, “Clink send this out to all ships bar the Genesis in range.” Clink simply shook her head and opened up the comms “Hahaha, well, well so that’s what we almost stole” she laughed “I guess that’s why you were so protective of it,eh?” Ash continued to taunt “So Klaw, other bitch I’m guessing you’re going after the ship, well see ya.” She then took a swig of alcohol, burped into the speaker “SO SUCK MY–“ Ash started to say before the feed cut out

“Okay, sis, that’s enough for now” Clink said pushing her little sister out of the room and into the hands of Powder, who put her to bed “So, Doc how bad was the cut?” Powder said “hihi, well the cut itself wasn’t terrible as it was laser based and she got lucky in where she dodged, so overall fine but, if we face Klaw again she’ll need to have better skill to dodge, as she could be cut in half.” Doc smiled as they walked out of Ash’s room “Any other crew injuries for us?” Powder asked “Well, all minor crew members are dead, Booma’s weapon apparently got toasted by an EMP and Oreo’s was put into unconsciousness however no actually injuries.” Doc said as the rest of the crew went back into their normal stations “Hmm, shoot. HEY KEG!” Powder yelled up to the crow’s nest “Yes?” Keg yelled back “What’s the nearest tavern, pub or anything like that?” Powder yelled. “Hold on…” Keg said as she started looking at the maps she kept up there “Huh, it’s only about 100km South-West. A place called the Lethal Pub.” Keg said “Ok, Clink set a course for South-West.” Powder said “We’ll stop there for repairs, food, medicine and a new crew!” Powder finished “Aye, aye Sis!” Everyone yelled as Clink tried to put more power into the engines to get there as quick as they could
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Killer Ice Cream

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Thursday, June 17, 2562
30 days until explosion

With the blip gone and everyone seemingly converging towards one spot, an exhausted Veronica had to go to bed and let her father retake command over his ship, since he did get some sleep. There was excitement in the air, however, and Ivan left the important paperwork to a gullible and still frightened Bennet in order to give chase with a mad gleam in his eyes. He had gotten Bennet to make a paper copy of the map with the Genesis's last known location, and followed it diligently below deck while the crew put the ship into overdrive. He opens the lines as leader of the Klaw guard and listens to everyone's babble for awhile, even sniggering lightly at Ash Dolo's transmission, then ignored it entirely.

After a moment, he turns on his transmission device to speak to both the Hyperion and SteelBalls. "Hyperion, SteelBalls, this is General Ivan Klaw Captain of the Interloper III. I want to thank you both for having my back there. My daughter Veronica had command during most of this thing, so I will be issuing her a level four punishment for sections 3 and 7 violations. I also must confirm that that ping on all of our screens was indeed the Genesis, I have his frequency in my files. I have every intent of also following the Genesis, but be warned. Vermat is no ordinary pirate as you all know, but as we saw today he has many new tricks up his sleeve and this could be more dangerous than the 37 million piece bounty on his head is worth. So be careful."

The increased speed didn't make Victor too happy as he walked the hull of the ship to fix the holes, his adjusted gravity boots humming softly as usual. He grunted while lifting broken pieces of the hull, welding them into some semblance of solid wall untilhe could convince the captain to stop for repairs, which seems unlikely with current events as they are.

Sarah was cooking like crazy, bringing meals to the hardworking crew making the ship run at top speed and to the medical bay where injured crew of both the Interloper and some boarding pirates lay fighting for their lives. The pirates lay seperate from the rest, with metal handcuffs keeping them to the beds. There were only a few, and all women, but Harry thought it best not to underestimate them despite his opinion of them.

At the Lethal pub, the owner of the place had a black egg she kept as her most prized possesion, and had it in a glass display case above the bar.
YOU WILL DIE
Heathen strawberries!

Skylord11

Post by Skylord11 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:37 am

June 17th, 2562
Shields 100%

The Captain moved to the comms station and picked up the microphone, transmitting to the Steel Balls and Interloper III. "This is Captain Darkvill of the KGS Hyperion, we are in pursuit of the ship Genesis, and I don't think we should let a pirate get to it first. I'm giving the order to fire upon their ship." At that, he stopped the transmission. "Jess, I need full speed ahead, catch up to the Banshee. Ethan, get the Ragnorak Beam trained on their engines, and tell Sarah to get our engines into overdrive. We're not letting that pirate get to the Genesis first." The ships engines roared as the ship itself turned to the blip of the Genesis. The Hyperion thundered forwards at mach six towards the Banshee, while the Banshee's engines wailed, the Hyperion's engines roared and Ethan lined up the shot. Suddenly the massive laser ripped through the air towards the other Battlecruiser, it skimmed the bottom plating, leaving a tiny burn on it. "Get us broadside." John said, as Jessie turned the ship slightly and it started catching up to the side of the Banshee.
Merry Holidays...

Holo

Post by Holo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Blair pinged Kreig's quarters and routed the incoming transmission from the Interloper III to it. The message itself was more warning than anything else, and didn't receive too much attention. The situation in her ship's command structure was slowly deteriorating, with some of the bridge crew claiming that they didn't sign up for this crap. She needed to get a reel on the situation before it got out of hand, and the transmission from the Hyperion was the last thing she needed. Kreig of course, was still having transmissions routed to his quarters, and the message from the Hyperion set him off like an atomic bomb. He shot up from his bed and stormed out of his quarters. When he arrived back at the command bridge it as apparent that he was beyond furious. "I want the Absolution Cannon online," He barked, "Target the Banshee, and open up comms with the Hyperion!" Kreig was furious beyond belief, the Hyperion was forcing them into a battle that they didn't have time to fight. They needed to catch the Genesis, and none of them could risk being disabled now, especially since the entire dimension's survival rested on their shoulders. "Comms have been established sir," Announced Blair, who at this point was just a little bit worried. "What the hell do you think you're doing Captain Darkvill," Growled Kreig, barely holding himself back from shouting, "We can't afford to waste time engaging this pirate!"
We will grab some shovels and we will undig that tunnel which you digged. - Sgt. Schulz

Shinigami

Post by Shinigami » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:31 am

Shields: 80%
Imperium: 35% and rising.

The hull shudders as an attack breaches the shield. Reports from the engineers slate the damage as negligible, though it's still more than enough to peeve the captain. If that's not enough, the sensory crew reports several weapons targeting them from two different ships. With a few taps on his console, the ship is placed on high alert and the claxons begin wailing.

"All hands to battle stations. Return fire," Jonathan orders. "Maps, use evasive maneuvers. We can't allow their artillery to hit us directly. And Naomi, remind them that they are breaching a truce agreement. Though it wasn't written on paper, it is still immensely dishonorable," he adds, sounding almost hurt.

The four rear plasma cannons had begun firing long before he'd finished his sentence; the hot, dark-purple bolts ripping through the white like lightning through the sky. As the Hyperion accelerates to their side, the ten starboard cannons begin targeting their port bow. The gunners fire the Thumpers as they chamber their rounds, preparing for close combat.

"Connection established to all nearby ships," Naomi announces. "This is the pirate ship Banshee. You are in direct violation of an established peace agreement. Please keep in mind that this is self-defense fire we are issuing, and we will continue to fire until you cease all hostilities. And though the agreement is informal, we have all intentions of upholding it, and you are still at a loss of honor for breaking it. Bear in mind that if you continue your hostilities, you WILL be shot down. This is your first and final warning."
Annasiel wrote: Bacon and sushi. I demand bacon and sushi.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:40 am

June 17th, 2562
Around 11:30 am
The Lethal Pub and the Docks around it

“Ok, Clink, around how long do you reckon before she is sail properly?” Powder said as everyone hopped off the ship “Shoot, I can easily get it done with in twenty-four hours possibly less if I don’t eat or sleep” Clink said “Right, I guess if we want that nuke for ourselves, we better get cracking, take the full day ‘cause we’ll need to try and grab some new crewmates from the pub anyway” Ash said “So good, every hour or so myself, Powder, Doc and Booma will stay on the ship in case of anyone wanting to harm Clink and such. But first everyone to the pub for drink and food then Clink you can start working and Doc you keep her company and protected. Got It?” Ash yelled “Yes ma’am” Her sisters and Oreo said as they made their way into the pub. As they sit down in the pub, Ash starts writing up a sign that says, “Women wanted for crew” and places it where its easily readable on the table and Powder started ordering “Hello, Ma’am can I get seven beers, one milk and some food please.” She said with a devilish smile as she noticed the black egg above the bar “Hmm, fancy egg, ya got there where did ya get it and what’s it for?” She asked. “If this is one of those eggs, Vermat was talking about, we might be able to get the rest of our crew back using it as a bargaining chip” Powder thought to herself
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Killer Ice Cream

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:38 am

Thursday, June 17, 2562
30 days until explosion

The woman at the bar eyed the group of pirates sauntering into her building, the sound of wet cloth slapping old wood the only sound while the pirates sit down and make their sign. She serves up the beers and milk as requested, the cloth sliding back beneath the counter before she raises a thick eyebrow at Powder's questions. "Dinna matter 'ow I got et, et's mine miss fancy scmancy pirate girl. I won et in a poker gayme." Her language skills were atrocious but got the job done, and she looks Powder dead in the eye before turning to another customer to make their drink.

In the background, people of all types began to bring back their chatter once the pirates got settled, clearly used to this kind of thing. Whispers spread about the sign, but everyone was too cautious to approach the pirates.
YOU WILL DIE
Heathen strawberries!