Escaping Betrüger

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

CanadianCake

Re: Escaping Betrüger

Post by CanadianCake » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:39 am

Coryn avoided the girl's gaze. They were endangering these to, but they were very useful. And honestly, they had a car. Meaning they could get him and Eeva to Betrüger faster.

"Well, he's right in thinking so. Nonetheless, we appreciate your hospitality, " Coryn said, earning a grin from Lacey.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

Cloudy Miyu

Post by Cloudy Miyu » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:45 am

Lacey shrugged. "I think you're both just kiddos. But I can tell you aren't normal kids...there's something scaring you. But I think it would be better to help you both."

Eeva felt a first hint of appreciation towards the older girl. "We're just making our own way. Just like everyone."

"Exactly what I mean though. You're both too young to be 'making your own way,'" Lacey said with a shake of her head.
"If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ." -Cake

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:51 am

Coryn raised an eyebrow and looked around at the apartment, something the brother and sister shared without their parents. Or any real afult superstition. The same could be said of Lacey, but he didn't delve into it, instead eating more sandwiches.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy

Cloudy Miyu

Post by Cloudy Miyu » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:58 am

Lacey looked back to her program. "Anyway, I won't butt into your affairs. If you want to tell me, you can, but that's up to you."

Eeva could tell she was burning with curiosity, but she prudently held her tongue, biting back a comment about how she didn't seem so inclined to keep out of their affairs earlier when...

Eeva's cheeks reddened again, remembering what had recently transpired between her and Coryn.
"If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ." -Cake

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Coryn was glad for Lacey's silence. He finished almost half the stack of sandwiches before joining Lacey on the couch. She was watching a show about five people who hung out at a bar a lot, and two of the guys were now trying to woo the same woman. He chuckled, wondering why they were making fools out of themselves.

"So uh, I was wondering if you could give us a ride somewhere, maybe tomorrow," Coryn said as the antics grew worse.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy

Cloudy Miyu

Post by Cloudy Miyu » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:06 pm

"Uh sure," Lacey said absently, her eyes glued to the television screen. "Wherever you need to go."

Eeva looked visibly relieved. She was worried they'd need to walk all that way. Having this time cut out of their journey would not only get them to Betrüger faster, but it would conserve their strength.

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:41 am

Coryn smiled at Lecy and stood, walking over to Eeva and taking her hands in his. They would get there sooner. Okay, that may be a little intimidating. But at least it would be over with.

"Let's talk, " he whispered to her, suddenly looking serious.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy

Cloudy Miyu

Post by Cloudy Miyu » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:46 am

Eeva felt nothing warm from this encounter. Just a cold hand of dread. She knew exactly what he wanted to talk about.

"Alright, but first," she glanced at Lacey, "we need to find somewhere more private..." she whispered nodding back towards the bedroom they'd been given for the night.

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:55 am

Coryn nodded and ignored the look given them by Lacey as he entered the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He wanted to kiss her again. Damn him and his hormones. If only she wasn't so beautiful and kissable. His eyes roamed her figure and lips but he cleared his throat.

"What is our game plan? We can't just take them down if we jump in, guns blazing," Coryn said, sitting on the bed.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy

Cloudy Miyu

Post by Cloudy Miyu » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:19 am

"No, we can't. We need to strategize this," Eeva agreed, biting her lip in a small pout of concentration. "We need to consider three things. Firstly, the security. Secondly, our destruction methods. Thirdly and most importantly..." Eeva hesitated and met his eyes. Her blue eyes were steely, hard as ice.

"We need to kill the Archangels."