[RP] The Will of the Dust

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Mr_Generic

Re: [RP] The Will of the Dust

Post by Mr_Generic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 pm

Smoke smiled as he listened to her speak. He took this time to swiftly and gracefully move around the counter and close to Pan. “I don’t need to take what I want, because you’ll give it to me. Then I’ll give you the medicine.” He spoke softly as his fingertips softly ran across one of her shoulders. He took a puff of his cigarette and he blew it at her in an alluring way. Then he removed his cigarette and planted a soft yet passionate kiss onto her neck. There was no hunger or force in this move, just graceful passion. He left his body close to hers as his hands gently grazed her arms. He may be a greedy, selfish man with a heart of ice; but he sure had a passion to his ways.
One drop of water leaves many ripples in a pond, and you think you don't matter?

megmegmeg

Post by megmegmeg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 pm

Pan shuddered as his fingers touched her skin. She did it every single time. She was so used to contact but still it sent a chill down her spine and for a moment she did think about fleeing. But the smoke invaded her lungs again, this time sweet and it drew her closer to the strange man. “Might I ask where you get your tobacco? It surely ain’t from this city. There ain’t no place to get those kind of herbs near here. Not for a hundred miles or more.” She smirked and tilted her head in a well practised fashion when he kissed her neck. But he didn’t seem like the other men. He seemed to be a little more gentle. Perhaps she had him pinned all wrong.
Lionhearted girl
{Is probably playing the new AC game}

Mr_Generic

Post by Mr_Generic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Smoke smiled as he pulled away from her, only a bit though. “It’s actually only about one tenth tobacco. I have them hand made from the rarest herbs around. All foreign, they all come together to create this sweet, intoxicating smoke that I am known by.” He explained in a soft tone. He took a few more puffs before sighing. His hands moved around, simply grazing her body. His lips only inches from her. He held out the cigarette for her to try, a smile on his face.
One drop of water leaves many ripples in a pond, and you think you don't matter?

SamLake

Post by SamLake » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:19 am

"Did I say something wrong, pretty Boys?" said Neo with a mischief sound to her voice. Craven glared at her shutting her down from what ever she had been planning. "I'm sorry for my spirit's rudeness, you majesty" he said. "What might I help you with?" He wasn't sure what was going on. As far as he knew the royal family had all, but concluded on his innocents for the day. Otherwise, it puzzled him as to why he was still here.

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:45 am

Lukas snapped back to normality when Craven began talking to him.

“Hm? Oh, yes. You see, I read your incident report, and your story checks out. I honestly believe that you are innocent, but without any proof, like the girl’s testimony, I fear you could end up guilty. Which is why I will help you gather evidence proving your innocence. I will start with the girl’s story, and work my way from there.” Lukas turned towards the door.

“Oh, if there’s anything you need, that you won’t use to escape, don’t hesitate to call for the guards stationed outside.” Lukas said as he bagan walking towards the door.

megmegmeg

Post by megmegmeg » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:23 am

Pan raised an eyebrow, looking down at the cigarette in his hand. “That must set you back a few coins. What’s a merchant like you doin’ spending so much on herbs?” She smirked, not really looking for answer. She had just seen her father speak like that and was trying to make herself seem sly. When he offered her, Pan leaned forward, pressing herself against him as she took a drag of the cigarette, immediately regretting the lungful of smoke. She had never cared for the habit much and it burned its way down her throat. However there was still the sweetness to it and she drew back, before blowing the smoke back out at him. She tried to mask a tiny wheezing cough with the back of her hand. She thenplaced her hand on his chest, feigning that the cigarette had made her light headed. “So, Mr Smoke. What now?”
Lionhearted girl

Mr_Generic

Post by Mr_Generic » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:43 pm

Smoke seemed to really enjoy watching her smoke his special cigarette. He found it quite sexy, but he did notice her discomfort. She she asked her question, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. He looked her up and down for a second before sighing. Then he moved in to kiss her lips, his arms firmly around her, yet it wasn’t forceful. The kiss he gave was more passionate then the one on her neck. It seemed like he was kissing someone he loved deeply. The entire action was filled with a passion most can only dream of.
(So, megmegmeg, you can either make another post then I can timeskip our scene ahead a bit, or you can just timeskip right now, your choice.)

megmegmeg

Post by megmegmeg » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:46 am

(I’ll just timeskip just now bc I’m like super tired ahah)
Pan sat up, pulling her dress back down to cover her knees. She ran her thumb across her swollen lips and sighed. It wasn’t something she had had on her to-do list that day but she did say she’d do anything to get the medicine. And she had.
She pulled up her sleeve and tightened the corset strings about her waist again.
“Where is that daft bird?” She mumbled quietly, looking about for her daemon.
Lionhearted girl

Mr_Generic

Post by Mr_Generic » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:25 am

Smoke lay back in the bed that he had in his shop. It was a small room, he clearly didn’t usually stay here. But it had his uses. He just silently watch Pan as he smoked, his eyes seeming a bit glossy. He was still undressed, under the covers. He had a slight smile on his face, but he seemed to be mostly just calm. “Your end of the bargain is complete, the medicine is yours.” He said in a very quiet tone. All sense of charm was gone, replaced by a happy/relaxed tone. He almost sounded like a normal person, one who didn’t charm and scam to make as much money as possible. Lia slithered onto the bed and ontop of Smoke’s chest, she seemed to be hissing happily. “Maybe this one isn’t so bad.” She said as she moved under Smoke’s neck and rested herself there. “Not bad at all.” He said with a sigh. He smiled at Pan, it was kind. As if he actually cared for her. Maybe he wasn’t such a bad personality after all.

megmegmeg

Post by megmegmeg » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:17 am

Pan checked the front of her dress once again, the blue silk shimmering and she pulled it tight over herself. She then leaned down to pull up her stockings.
Papa would be furious with her that she took so long. She wondered how long she had actually been gone but it was probably the best part of the day by now. Atleast she hadn’t been scammed or murdred, she supposed.
She was lost in her thoughts when finally Smoke opened his mouth and she turned to look at him over her shoulder. Pan smiled sweetly, fluttering her eyelashes daintily.
“Are you satisfied then, Sir?” She grinned and leaned towards him, placing one hand on his chest. She knew she should get going but something was drawing her close. Perhaps it was the scent of the cigarettes.
And then a thought passed her mind.
“I don’t think I even know your real name.”
Lionhearted girl