[RP] The Will of the Dust

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

megmegmeg

Re: [RP] The Will of the Dust

Post by megmegmeg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Pan tilted her head to the side, a flash of her neck as she leaned up to listen to him. "The bairn is only six months old, if you must know. But the illness takes the little ones much faster."
She pushed her hands against his chest very slightly, a sultry smile playing across her lips, although it could have been mistaken for a look of relief. "My father certainly will not be hearing about this. But I'll do anything I can to get the medicine." she pulled back to look him in the eyes, a challenge glinting in her blue irises. "And it's not so much of a loss for me. The locket may be hard to part with, but atleast you are a good looking man that I'm willing to trade myself to."

Pan studied the man's face for a moment, able to see every detail with their closeness. "But how can I be sure you aren't just taking advantage of me. Who's to say you won't just take what you want and then throw me out?" She didn't really think he was that sort of man, but she had dealt with many of these shady business types before and she wouldn't run the risks. "Do you atleast have the medicine to let me see?"
She heard the pitter patter of her daemon's feet ontop of the cabinet before he spread his wings and soared down onto the counter top, ruffling his feathers and padding away from the snake-spirit.
Lionhearted girl
{Is probably playing the new AC game}

Mr_Generic

Post by Mr_Generic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:48 pm

The snakes eyes watched the bird silently, her hissing coming to an end. But she slowly made her way towards the bird keeping low to the surface of the counter to keep from seeming like a threat. She wouldn’t harm the thing, but she wanted to get close.

Smoke smiled at her, it was charming but had hidden pride in it. Then he heard her ask if he even had the medicine and he back up a little bit and place his hand dramatically on his chest. “You insult me! Of course I have the medicine, and it’s real. To even question my words as if they aren’t truth should be treated as an insult of the highest regards.” He said dramatically, yet he kept his voice down. He turned his back to her and walked to behind his counter. He took long strides and he moved in a captivating way. He fiddled behind his counter for a few seconds before placing a box onto the fine wood surface. He had purposely place the medicine next to Val, so that if the girl tried to make a move to take it she wouldn’t get very far without snake venom traveling through her body.

“The medicine is here and real.” He said softly as he opened the box, showing her the medicine inside. It looked real, not that one could really tell just by looking at it. “Have a little faith, Darling. If it is fake then send your papa after me.” He said with confidence. It was actually real, but she was the one who didn’t know that. So he had to convince her.
One drop of water leaves many ripples in a pond, and you think you don't matter?

megmegmeg

Post by megmegmeg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Pan followed him and cave to stand on the other side of the counter from him again. She pushed Vadim out of the way to which he squawked and hopped to the side. Both the daemon and Pan leaned over to peer into the box. “Well, I do believe you, Sir. But you know these parts, you can’t always trust who you’re dealing with.”

She glanced up, a mischievous grin on her face as her hair fell infront of her eyes “Oh, I would send my papa but then I would have to explain how I got the medicine, wouldn’t I?”
Lionhearted girl

Mr_Generic

Post by Mr_Generic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Smoke smiled at her response. She was smart, he liked that. He liked it a lot actually. He leaned in a bit and whispered “I suppose so, in that case I probably wouldn’t be the only one getting skinned alive.” He said as he winked at her and chuckled a bit. He then slowly closed the box and looked at Lia. He placed his hand down next to her and she slithered into his sleeve and up his arm, stopped once she was around his next. She quickly gave an affectionate nudge into his next before looking back at Pan and the bird. Despite their wicked, greedy ways; Smoke and Lia cared deeply for eachother. And it showed.

“Are you committed to this medicine Darling?” He asked, challenging her need for it once more. He didn’t more then words to be sure at this point. But his uncertainty seemed more like teasing.
(I’ve been calling “Lia” “Val” this entire time. The snakes name is “Lia”, not “Val”.)
One drop of water leaves many ripples in a pond, and you think you don't matter?

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:17 pm

“I beg your pardon?” Lukas said with a smile as a menacing aura began emanating from him (He don like bein called pretty), “I don’t believe I understood what you said, Miss Spider.” He said to Neo with his hand twitching above the hilt of his sword.
Last edited by Tr0llz0r on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

megmegmeg

Post by megmegmeg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:19 pm

Pan thought deeply for a moment, her cunning smile lost in a pout. She then looked back up at Mr Smoke, her eyes darting to the snake and then back to him. Her fingers danced around the edge of the box before snapping the lid shut, almost so quickly that Vad's beak was nearly caught in it and he shot his human a glare. Pan simply grinned and stuck her tongue out at him. She still had some childishness in her, even if the daemon had settled. "Yes. I am willing to do whatever it takes. Can't you see I'm desperate." She leaned back and held up the locket, letting it swing in front of her face. "By all that is sacred in my family's long bloodline, I swear it." the line was followed by an old oath her father had taught her when she was little. Pan wasn't sure just what it meant but she caught the words 'promise' and 'punishment' mixed in there somewhere.
She dropped the locket and clasped it in her hand, bringing it to her lips with a kiss before extending her hand out to him. The chains were seeping between her fingers. "Do we have a deal then, Sir?"
Lionhearted girl

Mr_Generic

Post by Mr_Generic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Smoke smiled as his hand reached out for the locket. He was happy she was truly devoted to getting this medicine, it showed that it wasn’t going to waste. Considering he could get a lot more if he sold it to someone else, but there was worth in flesh. Something most didn’t realize. Smoke even understood a decent portion of the words Pan spoke. Since he had traveled the world for a time, he had learned a good few languages, even if he was a bit rough in speaking them. “You, Darling, have a deal.” He said as his hand waited for the locket to be dropped. Lia had her head raised up and she looked right into Pan’s eyes. Lia had enough reach to be able to bite Pan from where she was around Smoke’s neck. Once the deal was made, Smoke’s smile seemed to grow more sly and mischievous, yet it was still unthreatening.

megmegmeg

Post by megmegmeg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Pan smiled as she ruefully dropped the locket into his hands. The last thing she had of her mother.
It fell sullenly from her fingers but she never let her smile falter. She looked pointedly at the snake, nodding her head to the daemon. "She doesn't seem so keen on me." Pan laughed "Perhaps you don't trust me?" she let the question hang in the air for all of a second before she turned away and leaned against the counter. "Perhaps you might let me take the medicine home first. Before the second half of the deal is set into motion. It is rather urgent."
Again, she pushed her hair away to expose her shoulder. "I promise I'll come back." she then let out a low whistle, her hand lifting from her side and Vadim flew up to perch on her raised finger.
Lionhearted girl

Mr_Generic

Post by Mr_Generic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:04 pm

Lia just made a snickering sound at what the girl said. Then she looked at Smoke to give the girl an answer. “I am not sure if I can trust you to return, why should I risk it?” He asked as he looked down to light another one of his cigarettes. Taking a few puffs as Lia moved her head closer to the smoke that left his mouth, and she inhaled it through her nostrils and released it with a sigh. He took another puff and blew the smoke at the girl’s spirit as he waited for an answer. His eyes cold and untrusting as the burning end of his cigarette lit them up with each puff.

megmegmeg

Post by megmegmeg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:27 pm

Vadim wobbled on Pan's fingertips and did a tiny dance as he waded through the smoke. Pan glanced at the man over her shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "Don't you trust me? I already gave you the locket, why wouldn't I keep the rest of the bargain?"
She raised her hand and Vadim flew up once again onto a high cabinet and she shrugged. "Fine, if you do not believe me then why don't you take the rest of the deal and then I'll be off with the medicine."
She glanced at the box again, thinking back on her baby brother's blue face and weak little daemon. "And if I do run I give you permission to hunt me down."
Lionhearted girl