[RP] The Will of the Dust

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Mr_Generic

Re: [RP] The Will of the Dust

Post by Mr_Generic » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:48 am

Smoke continued to hold her tightly, trying to reassure the girl. “You can stay with me if you’d like, and I’ll help you figure out what happened.” He spoke softly as he held her. She felt her tears on his bear chest, and he could tell she wasn’t lying or playing some game. Her home was gone, and her family was probably dead. “Come inside, if your family was targeted then you may be next.” He said as he kept one arm around her and went to gently guide her inside his shop. Still holding her. Lia watched behind them, Incase someone tried to finish the job.
One drop of water leaves many ripples in a pond, and you think you don't matter?

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 am

Lukas walked down the hall when he noticed a familiar face.

“Ah, Captain Silva, good timing, I need you to take a small squad of troops to the alleyway where Doctor Craven was arrested last night and gather any evidence you can find.”

The captain replied, “Of course sir. And if we encounter any ‘trouble’?”

“Minimum force, lethal actions are to be used as a last measure.”

“Yes, sir!” The captain said as he walked off

Lukas then began to head to the medical wing, where the girl was being cared for.

(BTW, what do you want the girl’s name to be Sam?)
Last edited by Tr0llz0r on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

megmegmeg

Post by megmegmeg » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:02 am

Pan looked up at him, slightly shocked. He hadn’t seemed like the sort of man to be so generous and especially when she had nothing left to offer him in return for his kindness. “R-really?” Another trail of tears streamed down her face but her chest began filling with relief.
She then glanced behind her, terrified of who may be out to get her. If someone was willing to kill her whole family, they must be searching for her now. “Th-thank you, Sir.” Her voice was tiny and quiet, her usual sultry tone lost.
Lionhearted girl
{Is probably playing the new AC game}

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:43 am

“Hmm... This must be the place.”

A cloaked woman entered the shop, her presence made known due to the bell’s ringing.

“Are you Mr. Smoke?” She asked in an almost monotone voice, “My employer wishes to see you.”

While she said this, her hawk kept an eye on Lia, watching for any movement.

— In the medical wing of the castle —

Lukas walked up to the child who was knocked unconscious the night before, and sat on a chair next to her bed.

“Hello, I my name is Lukas, what’s yours?” He asked in a non-threatening voice.