[RP]League of Assassins

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

ShaFlow

[RP]League of Assassins

Post by ShaFlow » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:12 am

[Mission Briefing]
<Voicemail and Text Message with images Received from Contact: League Messenger[Sparrow]>
"I'll keep this quick. You'll be chasing a few traitors in our ranks. An ex-member of DDOS and an ex-member of Serpentine.Both have obtained very sensitive information that could put not only the League in jeopardy but the Overlord as well- we suspect they'll more than likely offer that information to the rebels. We were able to track their current locations do the Grand Oak Hotel and a warehouse by the piers of Downtown.

Cecilia Armani, Nerium Orleander, William Carrison and Dr. John Autumn will go to the Hotel and eliminate Tiffany Sharp, the member of Serpentine. Be careful she is a cunning viper with all sorts of tricks up her sleeve. She's also a Regalia user making her all the more dangerous. She has ties with the criminal underworld enabling her to hire multiple bodyguards, getting to her won't be easy.

Dr.Ka Bewm, Sorai Akamine and Julie Shaffer will go after Desmond Allister, the ex-member of DDOS. He's not a Regalia user but he was a developer in DDO's Robotics branch. He isn't alone and we have yet to verify the identities of who is guarding him--could be anyone, including more of our own stay on guard. That's all we have on record...

I will be sending more information about these individuals to your devices in the mean time. Time is of the essence, we cannot afford a failure."
-----

9:00 PM
Grand Oak Hotel

The full moon floated still and peacefully in the lightly cloudy night sky. Its natural light being out-shined by the many artificial lights of the city. Located in the northern areas of New Horizon City, a bit more suburban than its Southern and Central Downtown. The Grand Oak Hotel was owned by one of the richest families in N.H.C(New Horizon City), though they are not 'influenced' by the League; as expected it only tailors to the wealthiest of citizens that can afford it. The entire estates size is roughly 640 acres(1 mile/1.6 km) featuring one tall residential building accompanied by two smaller ones branching off its base only a few stories tall; the rest of its property features recreational activities such as a lake for various events, a golf course and a few outdoor swimming pools surrounded by many trees. At the base of its residential building a large auditorium is its biggest attraction for hosting shows and events. Bringing in smaller artists from N.H.C to other bigger names from around the world. With a renowned cuisine to go with it keeping the guests fed, it's no wonder why this place attracts the wealthy both from and out of N.H.C. For those directed to the hotel, the designation point(where they'll meetup) assigned was suite 214 located on the second floor.

A brightly lit billboard sat at the entrance of the hotels lobby pointing towards the direction of the auditorium.

NOW SHOWING: Caravan Palace!
Show starts at:10:00 pm!
Seating begins at: 9:30

9:00 PM
New Horizons Downtown Piers
The piers were silent and still as expected when the sun fell beneath the horizon. There were many fishing boats and other recreational ones resting at the docks. Unlike the norm of Downtown the pier was often as calm as the sea. There were a considerable number of warehouses used for holding the stock of bigger companies. A few were being occupied by electronic companies of different tiers and products. Cellphones and other common gadgets being the most common more than likely. Their company logo's stood out on the sides of their large company boats ready to departure from the docks the morning after. There are very few people at the pier, a pair of suited men smoking cigarettes on a bench at the side of one of these warehouses. However the designation point for the assassins directed towards a blue Yacht known as the 'Patriot'. A boat hired by the League to keep an eye out on the pier as the operation commences.

The boats lights were on as outside of it a person could be seen standing outside of it as the Yachts drawbridge connected to the pier. Wearing a grey hoodie over their head in which the shadow cast upon his face due to the lamp overhead hid his features.
----

Cecilia made her way into the very active lobby of the hotel dragging with her a suitcase with wheels and a longer black case carrying her sniper. Trying to maneuver between people trying to make it to their suites, or the auditorium for the show. Some were even staff trying to get to their designated areas be it chefs, lobby workers or security. Cecilia didn't bother registering, making her way straight to the elevator as the text she later received gave details about the key being under the rug. The others should have received it as well. Luckily her way up had been soothing with the catchy rhythms of the elevators melody. Stopping at the desired floor a nice chirp signaled before the elevators doors slid open.

She took a step out observing looking in both directions of the long corridors. Each was identical to the other. With a nice bright khaki colored wall and brightly patterned carpet flooring. Going left the nearest door was 225, the room numbers only increased. Cecilia went right observing each door on each of her sides. 214.

Nobody was out of their rooms it was safe to pickup the rug and unlock the door. Slipping the card into the electronic lock before pushing the door open pulling the suitcase in. The room was simple. Two neatly made beds, a large flat screen and a balcony. Cecilia threw her things onto the nearest bed before going out onto the balcony. Waiting patiently leaning on its railing. The door remained unlocked to make the process of entering much more simple.
Last edited by ShaFlow on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

cz_invazion

Re: [RP]League of Assassins

Post by cz_invazion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 am

8:50 P.M.

"What do you mean you won't upgrade my room!?! I was injured due to your hotel careless negligence! I deserve to be accommodated!" John scolded the receptionist.

"Sir, I saw you purposely trip over the rug and fake an injury... The only reason I have had you removed yet is because it was rather entertaining." The man replied.

"So!?! I still got hurt!" John stated in anger.

"Sir for the last time, either take the key card or I will have security remove you. I tried to be nice but it starting to fade." The man finished.

"Fine! I'll take the room... But don't you dare think this is over boy." John said as he snatched the key from his hands and headed towards the elevator.

While riding up the elevator John quietly ranted about the annoyances that were before him. His elbow hurt from falling, command gave him the worst room in the hotel, the elevator music was dreadful, and to top it all off he had to carry his own bags like some sort of ape. "Assistant better be having a terrible time right now. If I hear word she so much as giggled tonight there will be hell to pay..." He mumbled to himself.

9:00

Room 185

In the middle of the level, a cramped 1 bed room with only the bare necessities, This room was more for a cheap one night stand then an assassination set up. Out his window the grand view as what the description of the room called it was nothing more than a parking lot. The whole room made him over all just angry. "If we pull this off some how I will have a very long conversation with the league about this mockery of a hideaway."

As he unpacked his case he placed his portable chemistry set on the desk and began work right away. Normally Julie would be in charge of setting up the rest of the gear, clothes, basic supplies, that was all second to him. He mixed various chemicals into a beaker over a burner until it turned into a dark crimson, cloudy concoction of death. He dropped a piece of paper into it and it quickly dissolved into nothing, mixing with the cloud. "Perfect, just as always..." He whispered to himself as he began to load the tubes for his regalia. "Eat your heart out Dr. Ka I can my masterpiece can do twice the work without the need of a bomb plate." He said as he chuckled. The next thing on his to do list from Julie was to set up the coms, quickly he put in the ear piece and adjusted it, trying to find the location and status of his team, "hmm hmm.... Marco?" He asked, from the hallway the pitter patter of feet ran by the door as children yelled "POLLO!"

"Quiet you damned little monsters! Ugh... If I do stay here tonight that's all I'm going to hear." He said as he dipped his head down in dispare.
--------+-----------

9:00 P.m.

Julie waited at the edge randevou point, she sat in the pale moonlight reading. "This is nice... No yelling, no complaining, no stupid demands or requests, and especially no doctor... Maybe he'll die over there, that'd be even better..." Julie said to herself. It was always very rare she was separated from Dr. John but she always took the opportunity when it arrived. She looked around and saw no one, just lights in the distance from the Pier.

"Wow, I can't believe no one else has even bothered to show up on time, great team selection command." She thought. It was strange, no team, no communications, nothing, it almost made her a little worried about what may have happened. She knew very little about her partners so she couldn't judge how capable they were. Then out of the blue a slight *Beep*.

"What the? What on Earth?" She whispered as she pulled out her ear piece. She inspected it and quickly found out that the mute alarm went off. "Did I really have it muted from the last operation with Dr. Autumn.... Whoops." She said as she took care of the problem.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:09 pm

9:00 P.M.

Bewm ran towards the rendouvous point, glove on and struggling to keep a backpack on her back. When she reached the point her eyes twitched underneath her swirly glasses as she saw the woman that was with Dr Autumn, she bowed slightly “Oh hello, Miss Assistant, I didn’t realize Dr. Autumn would be joining us. I’m Dr. Ka Bewm of The Dynamos faction and I will be supplying your bombs for tonight.” She said quickly as she placed the bag down on the bench next to her.

“I’ve got all types of bombs, smoke bombs, flashbangs, stickies, frags, even experimental” Bewm said quickly “O-of course I suspect that you’ve seen a lot more interesting stuff with Dr. Autumn” She continued starting to quickly tap the top of the bag with her fingers “Also sorry for being late, I was trying to finish up some bombs for this mission, you know just in case.”
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Wint

Post by Wint » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:35 pm

"Yes, Carrison."
The streets were still crawling with life. Why of course, it was only 8:00 PM.
Streetlights shadowed the dark pavement with yellowish bliss, the chatter of civilians masking the electric humming of the signs and everything surrounding them.
Far up the hill sat the palace, or as everyone called it, the hotel. Grand Oak. Might be a sign of its age, seeing as how all those with wealth in their name knew where to go in New Horizon.
At the back of the car he sat, eyeing all those he crossed. Familiar faces were a few of them, but none were acquainted.
One of the perks of being a spokesman were certain... luxuries. Gifts that aided his persona.

The driver was silent, and he couldn't be held to blame. The thought of a traitor made William's face show wrinkles that had been long forgotten by the eye of the public; Curvatures that should only be familiar to their owner.

"There's no need for you to stay." He said as he stepped out of the black car about 30 minutes later.
William grabbed hold of his possessions, being a suitcase and a small bag.
William closed the door behind him, but did not release his hold before informing the driver of the following:
"I'll let you know if you're needed."

And so, he entered, a sleek suit across his flesh, a white shirt hiding from underneath; shiny loafers covering his feet.

He saw a shift in the receptionist's eyes as he approached her, but they held a certain secret which was her opinion.
They calmed down after the initial startle, but he knew that she was aware of who he was.
"Carrison William. I believe I have a room reserved under my name?"
It did not take long for her to fish out the key. 207, it read.

"Thank you very much." He said, leaving a coin for his name.

"The second floor, if you may."
The elevator operator replied as he should, and a few moments later, they were there.

A glance at his device informed William that ten minutes have passed.
From there, he headed towards his room to freshen up.

The room was lovely, as it was expected from the most wanted hotel in the perimeter.
A couple's bed, flowers in vases on either side. He spotted wolf's bane on the terrace.
An interesting choice, but of course, anyone with the requirements to afford a room would know of its dangers.
Perhaps it was there for its beauty. Perhaps it was there for him.

With a click of the knob, the door was locked. The balcony was closed and shuttered, and with that, he undressed.
William was not well-known for fighting with his fists. Whether or not that was true, he preferred to maintain the figure which they held to his favor.
However, he could not battle wearing his current attire. It didn't constrict him, but it was best to avoid ruining such fine clothing.

His white shirt on, he exchanged the pants for a seemingly matching pair, only this one was more flexible. A treat he received from one of his visits. That, and a threatening letter from a long-gone fool.

Out of his suitcase came a pair of mistresses like no other. One for his right, and the other his left. A beautiful contraption, they were. Scimitars, but for quieter acts.

A while has passed, and William finished straightening out his wear. In his pocket sat a friend from his bag. If lady luck would stand by his side, it won't be needed.

As the men below began organizing themselves for the big show, William glanced out the now-accessible veranda, when he received a notice.
"214, eh?" He mumbled to himself.
He grabbed whatever was left on the bed from a temporary recline earlier, and locked the door once more behind him.

He was not far, which was a pleasant surprise.
But what even more, the door seemed to have already been unlocked.

The room inside had two neatly made beds, a large flat screen and a balcony.
And on the balcony, was a woman.

Closing the door behind him but leaving it unlocked, William walked towards the balcony, but stopped by it, leaning against the wall where the hinge to the door was.
"Hello, Cecilia." He said, a grin that couldn't be helped stretching across his face.
“It’s not the size of your brain that matters, it’s whether or not you can set things on fire with it” ~ A wise philosopher

Killian

Post by Killian » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Today it had meant to be a day off for Sorai. He had been in the second-hand bookstore he often visited in the downtown area. In the middle of arguing about a bargain, a voicemail came through his left earpiece. He gave a short sigh as he saw the tops of the warehouses. He'll have to search for it on another day then. For now, the sudden mission was the top priority.

Unlike the heart of the city, down at the pier there were the bare number of lights after sunset, and his red hair seemed to have faded to a darker colour within the long shadows casted on the ground. While walking, Sorai's eyes glanced from left and right, briefly noting two men standing near the warehouses. The look was very brief, as though Sorai did not have interest in them. At edge of the peer in the boat, there was a hooded figure standing on it, and there were two other females. It was quiet enough to make out the words as he approached them.

While walking closer, one would see him take out his phone as though to check the time. 9:00pm sharp, arriving right on time, he noted as his fingers were typing something. "Hey," he greeted the two ladies, then nodded at the hooded figure, "I'm Sorai, and I think I've seen your faces before, Doctor and Julie. You all didn't wait long?" He didn't wait to see if they were any offended by how he had addressed them in such a casual manner, and showed the words he had just typed on the screen.

Other than two men, I had found no one else around. However, there are a few warehouses spies or snipers can watch. I haven't exactly found any but it's a little dark to tell.

"Anyway, did I miss anything?" he continued on, implying whether anything was different from what they noted, and that he was more than ready for more information about Allister.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:42 am

Grand Oak Hotel

"Carrison. What a lovely surprise." Cecilia turned slowly towards William her eyes avoiding direct contact with his as she frowned. Sighing before both arms crossed over her chest Cecilias back leaned on the balcony railing."Quit it with the stupid face, we've got work to do. Seems we might be the only ones who listen to League instructions--no matter after this is finished, I'll be sure to collect half of the---" she was suddenly cut off by the default jingle of her cellphones ringtone. Another text had been provided not only to her but the rest of the assigned members.

Target Profile:

Tiffany Sharp:
Side Occupation: Student Majoring in Chemistry
Regalia information:
A perfume bottle containing a concoction that alters an organic lifeforms biological and genetic make up. Essentially turning them into "Zombies".
She is able to give commands and order these Zombies at will. The effect lasts for two hours and can be spread to as many as she desires.

Cecilia's hand dug into her back pocket with a frown pulling the black smartphone out and opening the text. Taking a moment to read then sliding the device back securely. An interesting but dangerous Regalia, considering where the battlefield was located.

"Would be great to have the entire group in one place so we could coordinate a strategy and plan to take this bitch out quickly. " Impatience began to boil her blood quickly, foot tapping more aggressively and she began to fidget more. This was going to be a long night she knew that for sure.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Dr. Autumn

As John was putting away his chemistry set, His cellphone started spewing out "IDIOT ALERT, IDIOT ALERT" On repeat. "Oh that must be command, probably a text about how I'm on my last leg again or something moronic like that again." He said jokingly as he opened it up. "Alright let's see... Tiffany Sharp, chemist, yada yada yada.... Oh hello?" John stopped as he read on her regalia, a perfume that could make other people zombies that only listened to the master. The very sound of it filled John's head full of ideas and experiments. "Oh the THINGS I could do with that, The old injection fist may yet get another upgrade..." He thought devilishly to himself. But then, he remembered the problems, "Oh right... The league and my team... Those feeble idiotic fools would just kill her without knowing what information she has... I HAVE to question her before they eliminate her first." John thought to himself in a sparatic rant, by the time he snapped out of it he was already at Celia's room. "Oh, well that's helpful."

John walked into her room and noticed Carrison was in there as well. Right away the first thing he noticed was the anger and disappointed look in Celia's eyes as they cut right through him like a knife... "Hey guy's listen, I was thinking about our little girl here and I was hypothesising about her possible plans with her regalia and what she could be up to. So, before we up and defume this event I say we should interrogate her first." He brought up proposition to his teammates, the idea to him sounded as if it was brilliant but to seal the deal of sorts he need good reasoning, like good seasoning on food. "You see, why would someone need an army? No one needs an army for fun so they have to have some sort of intent or an endgame plan. My hypothesis is that she has come here to get numbers so that she can take on another person that their own army. Who that person is? Is a good question. But I believe we can aquier that from Ms. Tiffany. I also believe that she is not going after the league itself because a army of mindless people really isnt a match for the league so that's why I hypothesize that there has to be another player, one that we nor the league know about and would we all would be alot happier if we did." John said as he placed back and forth in the room, which was by far alot nicer that the one that command put him in those bastards.

"Also as a small inquiry Carrison, has the way of the white or whatever hell you Noble knights call yourselves still mad about the whole me killing that "higher up" guy? I know gray area work is always tricky but if I would have known they would still be upset with me now after I did it I would not have. I also find it especially rude considering they were the ones who asked me to do so." John asked him to try and lighten the mood, for him at least. He knew that his idea and the inquiry were only going to cause some sort of anger flare up from both Celia and Carrison but that only made it seem funnier to him.

Assistant

Julie was kind of caught by surprise by the apperence of Dr. Bewm but as usual remained very cold and collect. "Charmed." She replied in a rather rude tone. "No, Thankfully Dr. Autumn is not here with us tonight. Hopefully he's of on a suicide mission somewhere far away." Julie replied as she put her book away into her small satchel. She than looked over to Dr. Bewms and noticed the size and the amount it barely managed to contain. "Yes I'm sure you packed enough, I'm sure you packed enough for the whole Chinese military. But hey that's your call." She said as she awnsed the Dr.'s question. Soon though out of the darkness another appeared. Sorrai as he called himself, approached and gave his information about possible threats. "Yes thats a good start. But I think this a 24/7 job site, there's a good chance that some people may just be working here so we can't just start killing everyone." She told the group, the last thing she wanted was an alarm raised because of some union workers dead body. "I say If were going to find this guy we should stick to the shadows, I feel as if that is where they will be sticking too." She suggested to the group, she was no leader but after sticking around with a narcacistic asshole of a boss the take charge tendency kind of takes over.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:12 am

“Hello Sorai, pleasure to meet you, as I just said to Miss Assistant sitting down over here, I’ll be your supplier of less subtle assassination. Uh bombs if you didn’t get me drift Ka Boom started nibbling at the leather of her glove nervously “So, uh I’m guessing you’ll mainly want to use the utility bombs” She then started pulling out about six flashbangs and six smoke grenades each and handed two of each to the Assistant and another two each to Sorrai “ So, yeah we’ll each have at least two flashbangs and two smoke grenades, and I’ve got some explosive, ok a lot more explosive styled bombs in my pack if needed, hmhm.” She said nervously “So shall we get going or are we going to plan first? Cause I was thinking using well placed explosions, obviously where there are none to very little civvies” Bewm suggested not told because she wasn’t wanting to actually take lead “or one of us could place a small explosive whenever he is hiding as a distraction. So, uh Sorrai, Miss assistant any ideas? I mean I would prefer one of you being the leader in this situation” She said as she turned around and cleaned her glasses on her shirt as if it was a nervous tick of hers “Although both of the plans I suggested would tip him off that we were here and that would mean we would have to kill him very soon after and while I’m fine with but… naw screw it I don’t need any type of leverage against the League the other two on the hand better keep an eye on them.” Bewm thought as she quickened her glasses cleaning
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Killian

Post by Killian » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:27 am

"Of course not," Sorai replied in response to the nurse lady talking about assassin's needing to stick to secrecy, one eyebrow slightly arched. He chose to glance at the bombs the doctor had in her hands, just as she had handed it to him. Being given another assassin's so easily and willingly wasn't something that happened regularly. But his mild curiosity on the design would have to wait later.

"Thanks, doctor. I'll note that." He opened the fold of his jacket, where there was a pocket big enough to conceal the reasonably small ones. He gestured for them to walk towards the edge of the pier before continuing to speak. "I don't want to say much right now, not until I have more information on the robotics developer yet." he says, pointing at the yacht where the hooded man was waiting. After the words came out, he frowned lightly, wondering whether it seemed too dismissive to ladies. "I'll remember what you both said," he added on. "And I'm fine to listen and discuss on it after we get more information."

The image of Desmond's face resurfaced to Sorai's mind again. The blue-haired man had a smart look about him. Kind of like those smart but anti-social type or extremely analytical, not really the type Sorai liked. But these were just raw, surface-level assumptions that could very well be false. What was he good at? And what sort of people did he associate with? What rules did he play by?

"'G evening," Sorai said as he got onto the yacht, searching for the pair of eyes under the hood. He placed his hands in his pant pockets, with a face that was expecting some response from the other man. "You know why we're here." A statement, simply telling him that he was ready to know.

Wint

Post by Wint » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Tough as ever. Just the way he liked her. His grin faded quite swiftly, but he threw in an asymmetrical smirk before his device gave the call.
Sharp had a treat in store. Her Regalia was so dangerous, it almost seemed like a setup.
Why couldn't headquarters tell more about the Regalia? Was the effect permanent? How much could it spread?
"If she releases this gas here.. she is going to control some of business' greatest tycoons."
It was in William's best interest to make sure that the League's reputation was not tampered with, and that his business partners wouldn't become mindless subordinates, in a more literal sense than some already were.
He slid his phone back in, but his attention was already directed elsewhere.

This assignment seemed to affect more than just him. Cecilia wasn't a pushover, but she was always very analytical when it came to getting things done. Even now, she wanted to work out a strategy. But she seemed.. stressed. It was fair to be worried, especially with such a weapon in store.
But hearing someone so dependable get this mad truly put the situation in proper perspective, if it already hasn't. His serious yet positive expression turned into a deader neutral one, as he tried figuring out how to set out a team without a team to strategize with.
There wasn't much time to carry out these thoughts, however, as another familiar face popped in through the door. Was this intentional?

William observed Doctor Autumn as he paced around the room. His behavior was much the same as it always was, sporadic. He spoke quickly and presented ideas mostly for himself with the surrounding the peanut gallery. However, he seemed more adamant than usual. What was this assignment doing to everyone?

"Justicars will do just fine, John." He said, calmly. He hoped to be able to get everyone's minds in the same place.
And making Doctor Autumn irritated was only a bonus.
William spent day and night talking to people who were full of themselves. Heck, his own ego seemed to grow and shrink on a daily basis.
He was aware of the doctor's tricks, but the atmosphere seemed to have made him more vulnerable. Not that anyone could tell.

"I'd keep my head where it belongs if I were you. At least for the time being."

He remembered it well. All the clean up that went into fixing that little incident.
"You have certain ways you like to take care of things, and that's okay." He stared down the scientist. His expression was calm. Calmer than it should have been, anyway. But his eyes were unrelenting.
"But please alert the faction regarding all the hows and whens when you pull the trigger or punch whoever the hit is on."
His body distanced itself from the wall as William stood upright.
"You left us with a lot of paperwork to take care of. It would be within your best interest, and ours, for you to keep your actions discreet.
The public does not need to know how we deal with issues. All it needs to know is that we do."

He leaned back and cracked a smile. "Let the people imagine their own demons." He gave a hearty chuckle, albeit a short one. They all knew each other; there was no need for a lack of transparency.
He thought back to what John said before.
"So, you want the girl's Regalia?" He already knew the answer. But, his curiosity peaked. Would he even know how to use it?
“It’s not the size of your brain that matters, it’s whether or not you can set things on fire with it” ~ A wise philosopher