The Superhero Academy

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

The Superhero Academy

Post by Shinigami » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:16 am

"Alright!" The headmaster says, his deep voice filling the large classroom. "We have some new students here today. Would you mind coming to the front of the class to introduce yourselves?" He asks the students as he moves to the side of a large oak desk, resting his right hand on it when he comes to a stop.

"My name is Short Circuit, and I am the headmaster of this academy. Just step up, state your name, and give us a brief description of your unique ability," he says with a nearly imperceptible smile.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

nimona

Re: [SIM] The Superhero Academy

Post by nimona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:04 am

nimona stands up, her iron chest-peice shining. she tells the class "I'm nimona gardevoiz, my power lets me live life like a game." nimona sits down and starts twirling her messy brown hair. she looks at the costumes of the other students and hopes her plain jeans and t-shirt will do.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:15 am

Hanako was a bit nervous when the headmaster asked for the new students to stand up and announce who they are along with her power. Stage fright was one of her biggest weaknesses and she wasn't sure about going through with this. Normally she was calm and relaxed but with crowds she got nervous and a bit shy. The enevitable was held back a bit as another student stood up and spoke. Having the power to live life like a video game was a bit odd, certainly something she never expected. Slowly the white haired girl stood up, her clothing looked disheveled and a bit messy. Part of her jacket hung loosely off her shoulder, exposing the white dress shirt she wore underneath it.

" Umm...My name is Hanako Ylisse...I can manipulate Psyonic forces at will and have the ability to absorb information about anything with just a simple touch." Hana spoke softly looking down at the ground tightly hugging a book she had been reading earlier. Taking a deep breath the young girl sat back down after giving a little bow towards the headmaster. Hopefully that intro would suffice and she wouldn't have to go through that again anytime soon.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

nimona

Post by nimona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:29 am

nimona turned to the white haired girl "pretty cool. my power lets me that seconed thing to. but just with certain books. and it destroys the book in the process. heh heh." she said trying to make small talk. above the girls head was a blue box

pysionic thinker
hanako ylisse
lv: 21

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:17 am

Hanako hadn't expected someone to speak to her after stating her abilities. Hopefully the headmaster wouldn't mind them having a little chat." Oh, thank you. Yours sounds pretty neat as well. Play video games is a small hobby of mine. Yeah I can simply touch anything or anyone and then everything about them pours into my mind. I can tell you how old you are, anything about your health at the moment, I could even read your thoughts if I desired. Simply by keeping physical contact." Hanako allowed herself to ramble for just a moment, her excitement about her own abilties sneaking through. She loved what she could with being able to touch something and know almost anything about it.

It was also nice to have a chance to talk to someone and possibly have the chance to make a friend. That was important to having a healthy life, having friends by your side. Plus if Nimona's powers reflected herself then maybe she found a gaming buddy?

nimona

Post by nimona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:19 am

"heh your welcome and lets see what you can learn from me by touching my arm?" nimona asked.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:36 am

Hanako was used to the question that Nimona asked her as it was usually the first one asked. The short girl took a deep breath before adjusting her glasses and closing her eyes. Slowly she touched Nimona and a few things came to mind along with something a bit interesting. For a moment she let herself see what the girl saw and noted the box above her own head." Well, you are sixteen years old, according to your powers you're level two. Also above my head there's some kind of box with Psyonic Thinker? That's an...odd name." Hanako commented before retracting her arm and disabling the ability. She would've said more but figured that'd be enough for the time being.

nimona

Post by nimona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:41 am

"cool and yeah what you saw above your head was your title. they give me bonuses but i don't know what they do for others. well lets see who the others are" nimona said before turning back to the teacher.

Jasmine
Silver

Post by Jasmine » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Ciri looked over at the two other girls who just spoke before getting up. slightly mad at her brother. He wasn't here cause he was a villain, but she wasn't all that good herself. She looked at her long, black nails before standing up and looking around. Her long, blond hair was reaching a little bit past her waist and she was wearing a leather skirt with a black cropped top, leather had always been one of her favorites. "I'm Ciri and I can shapeshift." She gave the headmaster a little smirk before sitting back down. She looked back down at her nails, wondering why she was here. She wasn't a full hero like the others.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:46 pm

"Good, good," the headmaster comments as the three introduce themselves, and allowing the chatter. They should get to know each other and build some trust.

"We have some interesting abilities this time," he adds as he looks at the called Nimona. "My power allows me to conjure and manipulate electricity, hence the name," he tells his students.
"Now, I was thinking it would be a good idea to place you three on a patrol assignment so that we can get a good demonstration of your powers; a field test, so to speak. Any objections?" he asks, his eyes shifting between the three of them, waiting for a response. "Of course, you will be monitored to ensure no undue damage comes to the city..."

Though, that Ciri may have some trouble. She seems rather rebellious, he remarks in his head, keeping his face calm to avoid showing his thoughts.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!