Hogwarts (1982) #5

Trandafir
Intermediate Mod

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by Trandafir » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:56 am

Raj smirked politely at Atlas and Milan, aware that he probably looked completely awkward while doing so. "Thank you. I don't think I could get a lead, but Jackie might. She played a piggy once." The boy let out a small chuckle, his smile growing wider when he spoke to the girl another time. "Are you going to audition too? They may need a dancer."

Snape dragged his cloak through the great hall, attracting some stares from the students who in their majority, either hated or feared him. Or both. He stopped by the Slytherin table, where a few fifth year students were united, in the company of a Ravenclaw. "Mr. Fawley, we need to talk. In private." The professor said, the tone in his voice making it clear that he wasn't pleased and it was an urgent matter.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:15 am

Ani ate silently while Oliver defended Blade. She listened, lifting her eyes when she was mentioned. Ani opened her mouth to speak but quickly shut it when Roger passed on a message from 'Parker'. She looked around at the others. "I don't trust him. Who are his friends? He used surnames for both of our tables." Ani shrugged. "Not that it matters until- Snape." She watched their head of house get closer to their group. The worst thought sprang to mind. Someone snitched.
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

CanadianCake
Bronze

Post by CanadianCake » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Roger set the croissant on the table before sitting next to Chase and watching Shape. He had no apprehension in his expression, instead there was amusement. So it seemed things were catching up to Fawley, which meant he probably wouldn't be Roger's problem anytime soon. The boy leaned close to Tobias and Chase, keeping his voice low. "I heard Mortald say something weird," he said, smile fading as his eyebrows scrunched together.
~

Atlas listened, watching Milan. Raj was breaking her heart, and Atlas couldn't do a thing about it. He barely knew Milan, but he felt like she didn't deserve to be led on. Then he noticed as she played with her curly hair.
"I like your hair like that, it's beautiful," he said, resting his chin on his hand and looking a little angry. That was just his resting face though. He didn't feel bad for interrupting the conversation because he felt like Milan needed to be told she was pretty right now, and he wasn't necessarily upset, although he looked it.
~

Valerie opened the letter and pulled out two very full pieces of paper and a card. She singled out the card first and examined it. Then proceeded to squeal with excitement, earning a disgruntled hoot from the owl in front of her. It was a wedding announcement, with Hale and his incredibly kind girlfriend Stephanie on the front of it. His golden eyes, and her blue ones sparkled as they gazed at each other and Valerie wished the pictures moved.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:56 pm

After quickly changing and showering, Lana hurried off toward the Great Hall, hair dripping pink droplets onto the floor from her hair dye. She was about to make a beeline for the Gryffindor table when she spotted Isara sitting at her's. Walking over, Lana smiled, plopping down next to her almost girlfriend. "I made the team!" She said out loud, beaming happily. It was still a surprise to her that she had somehow managed to make the team after Flora had proved to be a hardass. Never the less she was happy and proud to have somehow landed the spot.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:08 pm

As Roger sauntered to and from the Slytherin table, Tobias made sure to keep his eyes glued on the untrustworthy boy. He was glad that both Beatrice and Chase felt similarly about him, even though they mentioned nothing about having a distaste for him.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" The boy said cheerfully, almost as if he was mocking Roger for not getting straight to the point. "Spit it out. What'd Mortald say?"

----------

Jackie began to split her attention between the conversation and the sketches beside her plate. She giggled when Raj spoke about her glamorous role, and smiled when Milan reassured them that they'd both get an amazing part, but refrained from adding to the conversation.

Not until Atlas mentioned Milan's hair. The way he looked at her made it seem... well, it made it seem that he liked her liked her. And Jackie being her blind, naive, and quirky self, she needed to see people happy. Thankfully, the girl considered herself to be one heck of a wing woman.

"It is beautiful, isn't it Atlas?" She said with a smile. "Maybe you two would like to be my models some day? I need to practice textures and... muscles. What do you say?"
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

CanadianCake
Bronze

Post by CanadianCake » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:28 am

Roger tried to not let his facade slip, but he did stare at Tobias for a moment. "Tobias, it's hard to tell you something when you are talking," he said before continuing. "He mentioned something about Cassandra poisoning some girl. I don't know anything beyond that," he finished before pushing the croissant toward Tobias. "You wanted that? I apologize for my rudeness. I'm just as curious and intruiged as both of you," he said before grabbing a dinner roll and dishing himself some soup. He was being truthful and earnest. Roger was sorry for being rude, since it might ruin his chances, and he was just as curious about the situation.
~

Atlas nodded in agreement to Jackie's affirming statement before raising his eyebrows in surprise at her offer. Being a model? For muscles?
"Uh, I'm not sure if I'm the best choice, but if it helps you out," he said with a white toothed smile. But then he realized that it would be him standing there, with Jackie paying attention to him. It could be hours of torture. But the boy swallowed his fear and slowly began eating, mentally reassuring himself.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Post by FlorenceRP » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:48 am

Milan couldn't help her smile when Atlas complimented her, taking away the light sadness she had been feeling a moment ago. A soft warmth rose on her cheeks, which couldn't be seen through her dark skin. "Thank you, handsome. And I really want to audition, Raj." Now back into her typical good mood, the girl let out a chuckle at Jackie's words. "Sure, Jackie. I'll let you use my body." She leaned her head against her hands, smiling. "So you're an artist, right? Can you show me a bit of what you made sometime?"
Last edited by FlorenceRP on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
-------

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:48 am

Holly had meant to reply to Atlas, but in here current state of mind, she hesitated, and that lead to the boy being pulled away by Beatrice. She shrugged, and went to sit at the Hufflepuff table. She sat, but chose to remain silent, instead listening to everyone else.

-----

"Well, it couldn't make things any worse than they already are. You go ahead, I'll meet you in a bit after I put your little present away," Ella said, smirking slightly before picking up the bag and gloves, walking out of his dorm and towards her own.
404 signature not found

Trandafir
Intermediate Mod

Post by Trandafir » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:12 am

Beatrice pursed her lips together, finding the entire situation too suspicious. She knew he wasn't close friends with Blade and Anima, but to just show up and drop their secrets for a muggleborn and one - actually two - blood traitors? If what he said was true, that was. Chase on the other hand, was able to connect the dots.

"Cassandra poisoned Callie?" He asked, not to Roger in particular, he was just thinking out loud. So that's what she had used Noah's hair for, and he had seen two Noah's after all. He wondered if the boy knew that, and if he should be the one to bring him the news.

"Thank you for the intel," Beatrice said, finally deciding to join the conversation. "What do you get from it? Don't say new friends, no one here is buying it." Despite not growing too attached to Roger during the short period of time they had spent together, Beatrice knew that he had the habit of using people for his benefit and getting rid of them afterwards. She wondered what it was that he wanted with Chase.

"Congratulations!" Raj exclaimed when Lana joined them at the table, saying that she got into the Quidditch team. Holly had joined them as well but didn't say a word, so he assumed she wasn't willing to talk right now.

The boy went back to paying attention to the conversation, a bit uncomfortable about Atlas and Milan flirting right in front of him. Jackie seemed to have noticed that as well, but unlike the girl, he wasn't very thrilled with the situation.

"I hope you get a cool part too, Milan." Raj said politely, standing up from his seat with his plate now clean. "I'm sleepy, so I think I'm heading out to bed. See you guys tomorrow," he said with a smile, waving at everyone surrounding him and stepping away from the table. He wanted to wish happiness to Milan and Atlas, but thing is, he wasn't really comfortable with the two of them together. It'd be best for him to leave now before his sour mood became clear to his friends.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

CanadianCake
Bronze

Post by CanadianCake » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:25 am

Roger looked at Beatrice and shrugged, deciding to be slightly less truthful. "I guess I would like some companionship, mostly because I have done regrettable things in the past. And I saw how hanging around Grayson and Parker really turned your life around..." he said, deciding to turn the conversation around on Beatrice. After all, she was not the poster child for goodness. He smiled with embarrassment, hoping he didn't overstep too much. Always toeing the line.
"I'm sorry, that was a bit personal."
~

Atlas stood as well, looking at Milan, then at Raj. Maybe they needed a talk.
"I'm going to bed as well, mind if I join you?" he said, deciding to take matters into his own hands. Plus, he had a very important question for the boy.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy