Hogwarts (1982) #5

CanadianCake
Bronze

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by CanadianCake » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Roger raised an eyebrow and innocently looked over at the group. "Honestly I don't know if I want to get involved with those guys," he said, truthfully. Hanging out with people like them could blow all of the superficial decency he worked so hard to build. "I just came over to say hi to you guys because I haven't really been able to make friends with others in my house," he said, glancing over at Beatrice. "But I could try," he offered. If it got Chase to trust him, he wouldn't mind snitching on those guys.
~

Atlas sat next to Milan and looked down at the table at Jackie and Raj. Were they an item? He felt a pang of sympathy for Milan and decided to stay out of the conversation, figuring they could sort it out themselves.
~

Valerie lay in her bed, feeling miserable. She doubted anything could make her feel better, but was soon proven wrong by a tapping on the window. The girl sat up and looked outside at the darkening sky before spotting a tawny owl. It patiently waited as she walked over and opened the window. It hopped inside and Val grabbed the letter gently from its beak. She squinted at the address of the letter, unable to discern it due to a smudge.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

Crimsigon-718

Post by Crimsigon-718 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:11 pm

Cassandra almost shuddered in ecstasy when Roger whispered behind her some choice words and then sauntered off. She knew she had feelings for Oliver but that seemed near impossible whereas with Roger she could have a chance at possibly becoming more than friends. When Oliver began to talk she pushed her feelings to the back of her mind and scowled at Oliver. "Listen here I'm not your enemy Oliver for that last time, I don't hate you so cut me some slack" Cassandra said with a frustrated tone of voice to the rude boy in front of her. "Anyway what I'm really hoping is that your not going to take the side of Fawley" she said the last word in a deadly hiss as she stared daggers at him. "And if you didn't know Oliver he the boy who slashed Tobias's chest open ratted me out to a filthy halfblood gryffindor . I poisoned a mudblood and confided in him and Anima" Cassandra said as she acknowledged the Slytherin girl across from her. "But he chose to betray a pureblood for a halfblood, now what do you think of that" Cassandra said with utter loathing as she once again stared down the traitor Fawley.
Munditia Enim Virtutis Dei

_Lucifer_

Post by _Lucifer_ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:40 pm

"No, it's alright. I can help you back to the castle." With that, Cain once again wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulders. It didn't take as long he thought it would to reach the entrance of the the great hall. Once they passed through the large entrance, he hesitated before approaching the Hufflepuff table. He was assuming that the little Gryffindor's girlfriend was the pink haired Hufflepuff, hopefully he was right. "Is this good?" He asked, glancing down at Isara.
Snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Isara offered a bright smile when Cain said he would help her back into the castle rather than leave her. He seemed really nice, a new friend she was surely going to make soon enough. With that said though Cain wrapped an arm around her shoulder and the two walked off. At that time her legs were feeling just a little less numb so they got there quicker than expected.

The small girl looked around noting that Lana wasn't there but might as well sit with the Hufflepuffs." It's alright. Thank you again for helping me Cain, it was wonderful to meet you." Little Iss said with a friendly smile as she dislodged herself from him slowly. With the help of her crutch the small brunette hobbled over to the table where she noticed some friends.

" Hey! How has the day been treating you all? I hope its alright if I join you?" Isara asked as she slowly lowered herself down by Milan, setting the crutch underneath the table carefully. Hopefully her friends wouldn't mind her little interruption while she joined them and waited for Lana. The smaller girl couldn't wait to hear of the news of wouldn't she was accepted onto the team or not. Either way she would be there for her no matter what.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After a bit of reading Alto had gotten to be a bit restless so he decided to stretch his legs. Nothing wrong with simply wandering the castle with no real goal in sight. So after gathering his things and a couple of books to read later the boy left. His mind wandered as he walked, thinking about the things Nick said to him and what they agreed on.

If he wanted to make changes he'd have to take the first step and yet he hasn't done anything. All he's done is talk about it and talk about it further. So perhaps it would be best to simply talk to the first person he came upon no matter the awkwardness that might be there? With dinner currently being served Alto headed towards the Great Hall, looking to talk to the first person he came across.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:11 pm

Tobias instantly decided that he didn't like Roger. Right then and there. No questions asked. The overly-analytical expression plastered on his face was concerning, as well as the random fidgeting and adjusting of his sleeves. But those behaviours were more off-putting than threatening, so they couldn't be the real reasons behind his distaste. Maybe it was the need to look over at Beatrice, or the fact that he was one of the few self-proclaimed Slytherin outcasts? What about the fact that he hadn't even bothered to introduce himself to Tobias? Just Chase.

The hardened expression on his face temporarily softened when he felt Beatrice's hand touch his own, which previously laid stiffly against the top of the table. The boy slowly flipped his hand over, palm-up, allowing their fingers to entangle in an embrace.

He turned his attention back to the tense conversation at hand, deciding to play along with Chase's lead. "Alright then, mate. Why don't you go on over and give it a try? While you're at it, snag me one of the croissants from the snake table. I heard they're fluffier. More air-headed, per se. Oh and give Fawley a little message from me. He's a dead man walking," he said, giving Roger a dismissive smirk. If the snake wanted to be friends with Chase, Tobias would first and foremost make him his personal bitch.

----------

"Oh, Shakespeare? I've heard of him! He wrote... uh, Romeo and Julianne? I saw the play back in muggle school!" Jackie said excitedly, in between bites of deliciousness.

She gave the newcomers a warm smile, even though she wasn't completely comfortable with having them around. More so Milan, because she hardly knew her. At least Atlas made a decent impression on her earlier that morning (even though he left without a good-bye.)

Anyways, she chose not to worry about it too much, keeping focused on the conversation at hand. "Want to practice with me after dinner?" The girl asked Raj, pulling out her sketchbook onto the table. "I want to make sure we both get an amazing part. One that'll be even better than the first little pig! It'd be a shame to be cast as a tree. Even though swaying around would be fun..."

---------

Oliver listened to what Cassandra had to say, even though he clearly felt no desire to do so. If she really did poison a mudblood, it was both commendable and idiotic. But he wouldn't dare compliment her.

"You are my enemy if you threaten someone I trust. And I trust Blade. I trust he had a good enough reason to "betray" you; someone who was never considered an ally. Besides, we all want you to get the fuck out of this school. A step closer to your expulsion is a win. So back up, or I'll make sure everyone knows you poisoned that student. You'll need more than crocodile tears to get out of that."
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Trandafir
Intermediate Mod

Post by Trandafir » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:14 am

"It's Romeo and Juliet," Raj said with a chuckle, turning to Isara when the small Gryffindor requested to join them. "Sure, not a problem. Things are fine, how about you?" He asked with a warm smile, despite not knowing a lot about the girl. He had seen her with Jackie and Lana before, so it was unlikely that she was a bad person.

Raj's smile struggled a bit to remain on his face however when Atlas decided to join them. The hint of unwanted jealousy was still there, even though he knew he didn't have a reason to feel that way. "Hi," he said simply to the couple, before turning to Jackie again. "S-sure. I don't know if I'll be of much help though, as I have zero acting experience. I'll try my best to make the trees proud when I get that part," The boy joked with a laugh, taking a sip of his pumpkin juice afterwards.

John sat down at the Ravenclaw table, that was oddly empty that evening. He didn't mind though, he'd just have to get used to the silence again. With a small, annoyed huff, John started filling his plate and took a bite of a croissant afterwards.
Last edited by Trandafir on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

CanadianCake
Bronze

Post by CanadianCake » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:18 am

Roger looked at Tobias, the stood and put his hands in his pockets, looking relaxed. He sauntered over to Cassandra's group once more and caught the last part of what Oliver said. Poisoned that student?
"Excuse me," he said to Cassandra, reaching over and grabbing a croissant with an easy flow of motion. He looked at Blade and raised an eyebrow, finally unsmiling. "You have made quite a few enemies, haven't you Fawley? Parker wants to send you a message, and I quote: 'He's a dead man walking,'" Roger said, his back to the pair of Gryffindors, voice low. He looked at Oliver then winked at Cassandra. "Now if you will excuse me once more," he said with mirth in his tone. He had gained the information he wanted, now to determine if he really wanted to tell Grayson. He turned and walked back over to the boys and held out the croissant with a smile.
~

Atlas' smile struggled as well, although not out of jealousy. He simply was awkward.
"Hey Raj," he said, although feeling a bit distraught when Raj immediately turned to talk to Jackie. Atlas waited for Raj to finish his sentence and smiled at Jackie. "Hey, nice to see you again," he said, suddenly feeling overwhelmed by the social interaction.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

Trandafir
Intermediate Mod

Post by Trandafir » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:50 am

Beatrice kept herself from rolling her eyes at Tobias' mention of the 'snake table'. Did he forget he was dating one? Anyway, the girl decided to let it slide for now and thought about whether she should tell him about her conversation with Blade or not. Maybe later, when they were alone. "I don't know what Roger wants, but that's odd." The girl said, once the boy left the table. As far as she knew he hated muggleborns just as much as she once did, and the fact that he had decided to befriend Chase of all people didn't sit well with her.

"I don't trust him either," Chase said, taking a bite of his food. He'd give the boy the benefit of the doubt, but so far he hadn't had good experiences with snakes, with a few exceptions. Both exceptions being extremely good looking women who were clearly into him; perhaps it was the same with this Roger bloke.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Post by FlorenceRP » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:21 am

Milan's expression went from excitement to slight disappointed in a moment, her eyes focusing back on her food. Curse her feelings and their apparent will to do a complex ballet choreography inside her chest. They're cute. Can't beat a friendship. I mean, some things could. But I'm not doing it in the middle of a table. Milan thought, playing with her now curly hair, courtesy of her little adventure on the lake. She seemed happier once Atlas and Iss sat by her side. "I'm glad you two are here, I hate being the third wheel. " She murmured to Atlas with a smile, turning back to Iss. Her bright smile immediately disappeared when she noticed the crutch. "Bunny... what happened? Do I need to kill someone? I will. Give me a saw. And a place to hide the body. But I will." She said darkly before recovering her composure. "Lovely day we're having." She bit her lower lip, tuning back into the conversation by her side. "I bet you could get a nice role, Raj. You...two could, I'm sure."
-------

_Lucifer_

Post by _Lucifer_ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:35 am

Cain gave the girl one last smile before turning around and walking off. He approached the Ravenclaw table, sitting a few places down John. Once again, Cain filled his plate with various foods to satisfy his hunger. The Ravenclaw basically tuned out everything around for now, seeing as his day already a bit too much drama.

Once Cain was finished with his food, it didn't take long for him to ingest what he put in his plate, he closed his eyes and took his glasses off. The boy rubbed his eyes soon enough placed his head in his arms on the table for a bit.
Snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do.