Hogwarts (1982) #5

Golden_
Bronze

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by Golden_ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Unlike Beatrice, Jackie was more than eager to keep Vincent's troublemaking secret. The less she knew; the better she'd feel about herself and about her undeniable involvement. So as the brunette rushed off after Snape, Jackie tried to reach out and stop her - unsuccessfully, of course. She watched Beatrice disappear around the corner, and surprisingly, felt a weight lift off her shoulders. The girl was officially out of the clear.

No more trouble for today, the rainbow-haired girl told herself firmly, while turning to walk back towards the Hufflepuff common room. She had a few unnecessary books to drop off, as well as a few things to pick up.

----------

Vince made himself at home, strolling deeper into the room, and plopping himself down onto the second armchair. His legs dangling over the side and he leaned back, taking in the room, coupled with John's information. "It can turn into anything, huh?" He repeated beneath his breath, feeling a smirk sliding over his lips. "So how do you know about it then?"
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Bastardized~

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Post by FlorenceRP » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Dylan let out a chuckle when Isara basically downed the entire bottle. "Careful there, girl. Next thing we know, Madame Pomfrey will try to kick for my ass and say I was poisoning you." The boy was sure he could fight death eaters, but not Madame Pomfrey. That would be way harder. "Yeah, don't worry. We can wait until you feel better. So, since you did something for me..." The boy sat down with some embarrassment, pulling a poetry book from his bag. "I'll read for you. Don't laugh. If you do Poe is never going to respect me again." The bird glared sideways at Dylan, the almost human glance telling the boy that he should get to reading already. "Fine." Dylan cleared his throat before starting.
-------

Crimsigon-718

Post by Crimsigon-718 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:58 pm

As Cassandra entered the great hall and began to make her way towards the Ravenclaw table she noticed Johanna wave at her. Waving back she bee lined for the Slytherin table instead. Arriving she gave a genuine smile to Johanna knowing that at least this table wouldn’t be infested with mudblood like her own table.

“Hey Johanna, Anima......Blade” she said naturally feeling at the moment quite hostile towards Blade. She never really was sure whether he was on the Purebloods side or the mudbloods but since he was sitting with Johanna and Anima she assumed he was alright for now.
Munditia Enim Virtutis Dei

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:25 pm

"Tobias." The name left her lips like a bad taste. Anima shook her head. "Such a shame. Especially for a family like the Selwyns. Imagine your daughter dating a blood traitor." She nodded at Cassandra. "Hey." She noticed the pause before Blade's name, and tilted her head slightly. She frowned, wondering what Blade had done to irritatate Cassandra.
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

Octavia
Silver

Post by Octavia » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Flora waited for everyone to come in, except for Noah, and rolled her eyes. She turned back to her group, sighing. “Well, if he’s going to follow us no matter what,” The girl said, responding to Nick. “I might as well make it harder for him.” With that, she closed and locked the door. If the Gryffindor has been nicer, instead of assuming that everyone was in desperate need of his help, maybe she would have acted differently. But in this situation, she didn’t.

“Ugh, the audacity,” she muttered, and sat down at a desk. She would wait for Tobias’s theories on what this thing was, and then check to see if Noah was still at the door.
can I get uhhhhh homosexuality

Firex

Post by Firex » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Blade also noticed that there was something different in how Cassandra greeted him. He kept his expression neutral though, as he replied, "Hey Cass." Maybe she had noticed that he was in the play, since that was what he thought was most likely to put him on a fellow pure blood's bad side.
"Beatrice isn't just dating him though. She's practically become a traitor herself!" Blade said, with a mix of pity and disappointment. He more than agreed though. It used to just be a joy to beat the Gryffindors, but now there was a little more at stake. If he couldn't even destroy Parker at quidditch, how was he supposed to accomplish anything? It would be absolutely shameful.

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Chase smiled back at Ash, even though he wasn't excited in the slightest about their next class. He had only signed up to divination because some upperclassmen had told him it was the easiest of the bunch, and that Trelawney was one crazy lady. Both the statements were true, but they didn't make the class any more entertaining.

"I'll keep looking. See you in class!" He said with a wave, turning away and heading down to Hufflepuff's common room. He'd just knock on the door, and if Jackie turned out not to be there he'd save the meeting for later.

John narrowed his eyes at Vincent, that had decided to ignore the one favour he had asked; for him to stay quiet. After a moment however, he decided to answer his question, in hopes that it'd be the only one. "Everyone who've read 'Hogwarts: A History' knows about it, just not the location. I found it by chance." He said with a shrug, without mentioning that he'd literally been to every corner of the castle in search for that entrance.

Johanna, unlike the others, didn't pay too much thought on the way Cassandra had greeted Blade. She finished her meal and waited for the others to end theirs too so they could go to their respective classes, that should be starting in a couple of minutes. "I honestly never trusted her. If she had been a true follower of the dark lord she would never have turned. It's a shame to think that she'd been fooling you all this time."

Beatrice stopped moving when she finally caught up with Snape, that didn't seem to realize he was being followed. Hiden behind a statue, the brunette listened to the firm knock's on the Defense Against the Dark Arts' classroom's door, and peaked at the potions' professor, who seemed to be even angrier than how he was when he had left her and Jackie behind. A moment of silence, and the professor knocked another time. Beatrice didn't understand why he'd go to see Racort out of all people, but she was curious to find out.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Optimistically, it would take Jackie a few minutes to get everything sorted, especially in her own room. Unfortunately, her section of the room was in complete disarray, nearly beginning to spill over the boundaries she and her roommates had created. So the girl was frantic to stuff her belongings away, in order to make it appear tidy. That's all she could ask for at this point.

Once she was somewhat satisfied, Jackie slipped on her outer gear and swung her bag over her shoulder (the one that contained nothing but muggle art supplies). The commonroom was surprisingly empty, much to her dismay; though she figured those with a study period would be enjoying their time out in the snow. Which was precisely what she planned to do.

Until she nearly ran into Chase, who was standing in the middle of her path on the way out. Fortunately, she caught her balance and saved herself from the embarrassment of toppling over and then struggling to get back up thanks to her copious amount layers. That didn't stop her from getting flustered though. "Chase!" She squeaked out. "What are you doing here? Flora isn't here! Or Lana! Or Brittany! Or that fourth year blonde you were fond about. Or Adri - although I have no idea why you'd be looking for Adri all the way over here..."

-----------

Hogwarts a History, Vincent repeated to himself silently, trying to mimic John's condescending voice. Why on earth would he read about a bloody school he didn't even go to? One that was no where near the size and caliber of his old school? Oh, that's right, because of her.

Before he could become too bitter about the past, Vince pushed back those memories and gave John a small, yet thankful smile, before going silent for another minute or so. Unfortunately, he got bored quickly. Libraries were boring. Why on earth would John want a private library? Unless John was boring... Yes, that had to be it.

Instead of wasting away his own time, Vince decided it'd be better to actually attend class, and return to this Room of Requirements when the buzzkill was gone. The boy rose to his feet and dared to clear his throat before asking, "One last thing, could you point me in the direction of the ancient runes classroom?"

------------

Tobias actually felt bad for Noah, especially after Flora closed and locked the door right in front of his face. Had it been anyone else; anyone who wasn't a roommate or close friend, it wouldn't have effected him to that degree. Regardless, what was done was done, and it was time to move on.

He moved to take a seat beside Flora, carefully beginning to lay out his notes on the desks in front of them. "I've got a few theories...One, it was a person. But I've got shit on that. Next, a gytrash. Vicious nocturnal dog, known for living in those woods. Lethifold; a carnivorous, magical creature. Inferius; a bloody zombie conjured up by Death Eaters. Vampire; blood sucker. Or, if we really want to grasp at straws; the Grim."
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Bastardized~

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:26 am

Chase didn't even have to knock, Jackie was already on her way out when he finally found her. He noticed the girl's flustered expression when she started to name some of his exes, and he instantly assumed she was nervous because of his presence. He wasn't wrong, and the thought was a great boost of confidence - not that he needed one.

"I came for you, actually." He said with a sly smirk, interrupting the girl before she could go on with her rambling. "I didn't see you at lunch, and we still have that portrait thing, remember? I was hoping we could get it done before our date." Chase's smile widened, as he curiously stared down at the girl, expecting to see her reaction.

John appreciated the few minutes of silence, but in the end, he still found Vincent's presence bothersome and he couldn't quite concentrate. He looked up from the book when his new housemate asked where the runes' classroom was, and he finally paid attention to the time. "I have runes as well," He said, closing his book and standing up from his seat. "I'll take you there. Follow me."

John didn't bother to put the book back in place, as that room would vanish as soon as they stepped out of it. Or at least that's what he assumed it'd do. He walked over to the door and waited for Vincent to join him, before continuing the way down the hallway.

Raj didn't get a response to his question, but he didn't really need one after seeing Flora's way of dealing with the situation. He decided to keep his mouth shut and let her and Tobias do the talking, as the two of them seemed to be more aware of what was going on.

The indian boy struggled with keeping a non panicked expression while Tobias named his suspects. He'd never heard of many of those creatures, but the way he said it didn't leave a good impression of whatever it was. He found himself hoping that it was something that killed centaurs and not people, even though he didn't know if there was a creature with such a strict standard on murder. "If we're going during the game... Won't our friends notice we're not there?" Raj asked, thinking that Jackie would for sure miss his presence. Or at least he thought she would.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

carry_mknn

Post by carry_mknn » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:54 am

The moment his hair started regrowing, Andrew felt instantly relieved. He didn’t wait for it to reach its original length and left the bathroom as soon as the dark brown hair strands reached out the surface of his damned bald head. Now that this issue was dealt with, the boy lied down on his bed, deciding to get some studying done while waiting for his hair to grow. It should keep him from overthinking about the whole situation that'd just occurred on breakfast.

What he didn’t expect was to fall asleep five minutes later with an opened book on hand, and wake up a lot later. “Shite,” he cursed, seeing he not only missed the morning classes but also missed lunch and was almost running late for the afternoon class. Ancient Runes, he remembered, sitting up on the bed and taking a moment to stabilize his sleepy mind back to the stupid classes routine.

This little revenge game should end soon, Andrew hoped (not being able to keep the situation out of his mind for long), taking a deep breath to gather up the patience and nerve to face the rest of the day. He left the Slytherin dorms. and walked around the halls still in a sleepy and a bit disoriented way, - and since he was already screwed - not minding much about being late for class.
crazy together