Hogwarts (1982) #5

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Firex

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by Firex » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:06 pm

As Blade walked up to the hall, he saw two notices on the wall. A large group of people were standing around one, so it must have been important, but he couldn't make out what it was about. Instead, hoping that the crowd would disperse soon, the boy walked over to the other one. If he hadn't seen the large "fifth year charms" part of it, he would have immediately turned back around, to avoid even going near that much brightness - it practically oozed happiness. But, since he hadn't immediately dismissed it, maybe it was worth reading.
Once Blade found out that the poster was made by Jackie, one of those random Hufflepuffs who he was pretty sure was a mudblood, he weighed up his options, and decided that he may as well ask her about it. Why not see whether these muggle borns could actually learn some real magic? Plus, he had wanted to meet new people after all. With his mind made up, Blade saw that the crowd had eased up ever so slightly, and it didn't look like there would ever be an actual break in the stream of people going to look at that other poster, so he made his way over and tried to push through people to get to the front.

Crimsigon-718

Post by Crimsigon-718 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Cassandra entered the hall with an arrogant smirk plastered across her face before sauntering over to the two notices that had a swarm of people around it. Shoving a few people out the way she made it to the front and looked to the notice. “Hippolyta Queen of the Amazons” she said with pride. After all Cassandra desired power and she could consider this as a form of training for when one day she would stand by the dark lords side. She was so cheerful she failed to notice how the role of her husband would be filled by Raj the half blood Hufflepuff and so she skipped off to the Ravenclaw table blissfully unaware.
Munditia Enim Virtutis Dei

_Lucifer_

Post by _Lucifer_ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:25 pm

Cain
Breakfast was probably the best meal of the day. It gave you the energy needed throughout the rest of the day and the options were always amazing. The only disappointing thing about breakfast was that if you chose to have orange juice you couldn’t really have milk after wards and vice versa. That’s why you gotta have a routine, you have to alternate your breakfast beverages. Today was friday, which meant coffee with a touch of a milk. Fridays and Mondays were coffee days because, well, Monday was the start of the school week which always needed a boost of energy, and Friday was the end of the school week so you’re basically drained from a week long session of learning. Friday was arguably the best AND worst day of the week. Tuesdays and Thursdays were orange juice days, just to get that tang on the tongue and keep the day good. Sundays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays were milk days because it was time for relaxing.

Cain began pouring himself a small cup of coffee since it was Friday. He didn't want a regular amount of coffee because his moods and thoughts already raced around the world at a million kilometers per hour and caffeine would only make that worse, causing to be even more exhausted than he would be. As the Ravenclaw began to take a sip of this freshly poured coffee, a person so full of sunshine that they lit up the dark world around them sat. This person was none other than John, prefect, Quidditch team captain.

Johnson here seemed a bit disgusted, which only amused Cain. “Well, good morning!” The boy replied triumphantly. He didn't bother annoying Johnathan any longer though; Cain had better things to do. One of those things were finishing his breakfast, so that's what he did. A slightly loud frenzy was distracting him though. They were all gathered new the entrance, or the exit, to the Great Hall. He didn't understand why but he assumed that it was some kind of announcement he would have to check out on his way to class.
Last edited by _Lucifer_ on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do.

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Anima pulled at her hair. She would not be wearing a hat. Not until she had tried all the other options first anyway. She twisted the hair tie around her hair until she had managed to get most strands of hair into a very messy bun. Still, it was better than nothing. A few hairs still stood vertically upwards, but she decided that there was no point in trying to pin them down. "How long will it last, do you think? It better not be long. I'm going to kill Selwyn."
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

Golden_

Post by Golden_ » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:22 am

Shortly after finding a comfortable position huddled up beneath the covers, Tobias was jolted awake by Chase; who had decided to announce his resurrection in a way that also informed the entire Gryffindor tower. The boy didn't bother moving when he opened up his mouth, even though the pillow muffled his voice significantly. "Does it look like I bloody know what time it is? And what's so special about today? You have a date everyday."

------------

She got a main role? How? Was Beatrice joking with her? Pulling her leg right off? Jackie deadpanned and looked at the brunette, scrutinizing her features in order to try and detect a lie. But she looked genuine. Then again, everyone was genuine in Jackie's eyes.

With the thought of her own poster thrown out the window, the girl let out an excited squeal and threw her arms around Beatrice. The rainbow haired girl just really needed a congratulatory hug and fortunately for the Slytherin girl, she was getting some love. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!" She exclaimed happily.
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:51 pm

"I don't know. When did she do this? When we were asleep probably." Johanna muttered, grimacing when she looked at her own reflection in the mirror. That hat was awful, but still better than her hair currently. She put some makeup on, to balance the hideousness on her head and waited for Anima to get ready before heading out to the great hall for breakfast. She noticed the gathering of people by the entrance, but didn't pay too much attention to it. It was probably something about that stupid play.

Chase rolled his eyes at Tobias' comment, that had been an exaggeration (he didn't have dates everyday) and finally stepped away from the mirror, resisting the temptation to squeeze the bloody pimple. "I didn't see you coming back last night. What kept you awake for so long? Oh, do you have some of that Sleekeazy potion? I can't find mine." Chase asked, while searching his belongings for the small vial of the hair taming potion. Only after his search had been proved unsuccessful he lifted his gaze up to look at Tobias, raising an eyebrow at the boy's condition. "You look awful. Are you sick?"

Beatrice didn't know how to react when the weird, rainbow-haired Hufflepuff threw her arms around her. Should she hug back? Pull her away? The brunette felt her cheeks heat up with embarrassment as she stood still, waiting for Jackie to let go of her. "Congratulations..." Beatrice repeated, tapping the girl's shoulder and hoping that she wouldn't be stuck in that embrace for much longer. "You got Helena. Are you familiar with the story?"
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

FlorenceRP

Post by FlorenceRP » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:03 pm

"You can rest." Dylan replied, the suggestion of a smile on his eyes. He looked at the chair that was now well known to him and shook his head. "You don't own me anything. But we both lost a Quidditch practice. So when you feel like you can walk outside without trying to run away, we can do it. But that's for another day." He wondered if the crow he found on the forest would be okay without food, but knowing it, it probably was hunting already. "So about last night. Neither of us needs to talk about it to anyone." This time the tips of his mouth rose. "I need to keep my mean reputation.

======================================

The sound of Raj's LPs falling made Nick open his eyes. They drifted by reflex to the place where Green used to stand, finding nothing instead. His heart seemed to become smaller once he remember what happened in the past night, and the centaur that died. Usually things were okay in the morning. This time they weren't. He sat up in the bed, opening his arms when Koshka jumped into them.

"Morning Raj." Nick tried his best at a happy expression, failing completely. "How are you?"
TriggerHappy is the french to my fry.

Chewable_tablets

Post by Chewable_tablets » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Once he was convinced he was completely cleaned, Noah stepped out of the shower and found his wand among his used clothing. Now aware of what the hot-air charm incantation was once again, the boy used the charm on himself to dry off in a quick manner and then began to layer up. The Gryffindor had decided that his normal, uniform pants would be good enough to stay warm at his lower body, but opted to wear a dark, long-sleeve shirt under everything else for his upper body attire. Then, after robing up, Noah chose to grab his scarf from his old clothes and reuse it for today. This time, he firmly tied it around his neck for the seemingly frigid weather.

Before leaving, Noah decided to check himself at one of the mirrors in the bathroom. His seemed fine, aside from his hair. His hair was usually pretty messy due to the boy's negligence to actually try and keep it looking nice. But now, after not cutting it for a while, it was getting longer and made his mess look even worse. Groaning slightly, the Gryffindor tried to move around his hair with his hands, not really anything to fix it for him at the time. After his efforts only barely helped in tidying his hair, he decided to deal with that whole situation at another time.

Now ready to start the day, Noah picked up his dirty attire and returned to the common room and up to the dorms. Once there, he noticed that Chase and Tobias were up, Felix, thinking to have completed his duties, returned his spot on Noah's bed that he usually stayed on while the boy was gone for the day. Not really focused on what the other two were doing, he started to put away his old clothes and collect his necessary things for class today.
The rebirth

Special thanks to Haru Kitsu on Twitter for the amazing profile art

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Ani followed Johanna to the great hall, slowing down as they walked past the notices. By the crowd of people, she presumed that the cast list was up. "Go ahead, I need to check something." She pushed her way towards the poster, hoping with every step that a few names were not on the list. Unfortunately, all three were. Cassandra, Blade, and Spera. Of course, the first two could choose what they believed the right thing to do was, but the latter was young and very easily brainwashed. "Merlin's pants!" She muttered angrily, looking around for the most likely culprit. Anima stormed towards Beatrice Selwyn, already muttering under her breath. "Do you realise...you never think, do you..." She stopped walking, finding herself a few steps from her old friend "A play, Selwyn? First the hair, and now my sister? Honestly, the books were enough!"
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:43 am

Isara simply nodded as she looked up to Dylan as he spoke. Her body still felt a bit off and numb, likely from the exposure to the cold without much protection. So the girl pulled her blankets around her more to try to make sure she got wamr and felt better quickly. Not long after the boy started speaking up that the small brunette felt pain in her throat and she started coughing a little. Then she started sneezing a few times and quickly grabbed something blow her nose on. It would seem that she had caught a cold or something from being outside to long." Sorry about that. I'll happily set up a time where we can train a little together if that sounds good?" Iss asked as she offered a small smile to Dylan, looking forward to getting some practice.

Then Dylan asked a strange question that the small girl was confused about. Sure she heard the rumors about the boy being a bad guy but he didn't seem like that to her." I won't say anything to anyone if that's what you want. Can I...um ask why though? I can easily see you are a really good and nice guy. So why make people think you are mean?" Little Iss asked as she coughed a few more times, rubbing her throat at the little pain that was there.
PRAISE THE GOD DAMN GAY OWL SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!