Hogwarts (1982) #5

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Chewable_tablets

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by Chewable_tablets » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Noah decided to pass off Val's strange reaction as the general 'Chase Effect' occurring once again. The rest of the time he was awake, he supposed it was at least a little fun despite the whole reason they had done it, Isara, did not even show up. Eventually, the boy ended up falling asleep in the chair that he was originally trying to warm up by. In contrast to last night, the Gryffindor's rest was not interrupted by any dreams or nightmares. This time, he was awoken by a feline walking along his body and an orange tail grazing by his face. Noah groggily opened his eyes, as always. But once the boy realized what had awoken him, he sprung up and grabbed his pet from his body. "Come on, Felix... Stop walking all over me, man. I wanted to get some more rest in today." He tried saying to the cat while putting him on the ground before attempting to get a few more minutes of rest. But yet again, the little annoyance sprung onto the boy just after finding a comfortable spot. Noah then suddenly stood up and in a mix of aggravation and defeat stated, "Alright, alright, I'm up... Can you go bother someone else now? I've got to get ready now." After being petted for a few seconds, Felix leaped off the arm of the chair he was perched on and climbed up the stairs to the boy's dorm. For a moment, Noah worried that Felix might actually heed his words and go bother one of the other Gryffindors, but decided that if the feline did he would actually be doing them a favor if they were not awake yet.

But for now, Noah started to prepare for the new day. Judging by how it looked outside from a window, he should probably dress similar to what he did yesterday. Quickly, he stepped up to the Gryffindor dorms and picked out his attire for the day. On the way down, he peered to his left to see, of course, Felix starting to jump onto Tobias' bed. Shaking his head, Noah simply continued to walk downstairs and found his way to the showers. After disrobing, the Gryffindor stepped into the shower and began to clean off.
The rebirth

Special thanks to Haru Kitsu on Twitter for the amazing profile art

Cloudy Miyu

Post by Cloudy Miyu » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:00 pm

As Yuka arrived in the great hall, she looked around and once more had the inner debate between her own table and the table where her acquaintances sat. Indecisive, she stood in the corner of the room, looking back and forth. She saw her housemates, but then she also saw Andrew sitting at the Slytherin table.

Thankfully, Moka made the decision for her. The Tanuki waddled over under the Slytherin table, her fluffy brushing up against Andrew's leg.

Yuka followed, a bit annoyed with her pet, but decided she'd go with the choice her raccoon-dog had made for her. "G-good morning, Andrew-san." Yuka could feel the judgmental eyes on her back again as she sat down across from the boy, her blue Ravenclaw colors sticking out like a sore thumb amidst the greens of Slytherin House.
"If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ." -Cake

carry_mknn

Post by carry_mknn » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:37 pm

Andrew was so absorbed in his own thoughts, he flinched when something touched his ankle. The boy ducked to look under the table and found a small and fluffy creature staring back at him. He frowned at the small black creature that resembled a Niffler with its small face, wide eyes and mischievous, yet cute, grin. “Hi there,” he greeted it, still frowning but with a small (confused) smile. He chose not to pet it, even though the animal seemed friendly and looking for attention. How’d he know if it bit or not?

When a pair of small feet appeared at the other side of the table, and a shy voice greeted him, Andrew got back up. “Oh, hi Yuka. I’m assuming this little guy is yours…” He said, looking at the racoon briefly, and back to the Ravenclaw girl.

Andrew noticed the girl seemed a bit uncomfortable again - probably due to her being the only one with a blue/bronze tie rather than a green/silver one -, and wondered if he’d mind sitting at Ravenclaw’s table if the roles were reversed. By this time in the morning, it was as empty as Slytherin’s. The thought also reminded the boy that a certain scene was going to soon take place on the table they were both sat at. “Do you mind if we switch tables for now?” He said, looking at Ravenclaw’s table from over the shoulder. “For what I know, something is taking place in this one in a few, and- uhm… it’d be nice to get a better view of the spectacle.” Andrew asked already getting up, hoping Yuka would agree to it.
crazy together

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:00 am

Beatrice was about to step away from the poster and go into the great hall, but someone else had decided to make the decision of moving away for her. A blonde girl (Hufflepuff she noticed, by the color of her tie) pushed her out of her way, making the Slytherin stumble back and bump into someone in the process.

"Watch your steps, sorting hat's leftover." The brunette blurted out, turning to apologize to the person she had bumped into that happened to be Jackie; aka the Hufflepuff Anima had tried to kill under the imperius curse. Well done, Beatrice. "I didn't mean- sorry. Hi." She said, forcing out a smile.

Johanna wasn't surprised to see that Anima had a simmilar predicament to her own. If her hair was already big at it's normal days, it was even more now, when all the curly red strands were pointing upwards. A list of names started to run through Johanna's mind, and it didn't take her longer than a minute to settle for a prime suspect. There were only two other girls that shared that room and sure, Adriana was just as much as a bitch as Selwyn was, but she didn't have the motive. The brunette on the other hand, had plenty.

"I bet your ex BFF is behind this. I'm going to murder her," the blonde said, before turning back to the mirror. Everytime she tried to pull her hair down it bounced back up. It was useless, despite her denial in accepting that her hair was going to look like that for Merlin knows how long.

Raj woke up the next day feeling a wet puddle near his left foot. "Bob... Did you pee in my bed?" He called on a sleepy moan, forcing himself to sit up and search for his pet under the sheets. the small animal looked back at him, letting out a guilty chirp. Raj sighed. "We need to get you a new terrarium."

After stalling in bed for a few more minutes, the boy pulled himself up and started to get ready for the day. He took a nice hot shower, put on some warm clothes (with gloves this time) and set up a cardboard box for Bob to stay in, while he didn't have anywhere else to keep him.

It was difficult not to remember last night's events, but Raj tried his best to avoid thinking about it. He noticed Nick sleeping, and decided he wouldn't wake him up for breakfast. The boy deserved to rest after what they had experienced, and he knew how much Green meat to him (even though it was only a dangerous and venomous plant in the indian boy's eyes). Raj tried not to make any noise on his way out, but ended up kicking a pile of LPs he had forgotten to put back under his bed last time he had listened to them. "Crap!" He whispered, hoping that the sudden sound wouldn't wake up any of his roommates.
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:33 am

It had been a small blessing that Dylan accepted Isara's request for him to stay with her that night. Her crazed mind at the time didn't want her to suffer from nightmares knowing they'd be worse that night. So when he pulled up a chair she rolled so she slept right by him. His presence was a great comfort that night, no dark figures or anything tore her apart in her dreams. She had fairly decent ones of being happy and playing in meadows and fields.

Come morning she slept a bit longer than she normally did, mostly since her nightmares didn't wake her. The small brunette slowly stirred and opened her now bright blue eyes. For a few moments she was confused about where she was and what had happened. Thankfully Madam Pomfrey helped clear a few things up and commented on how Dylan stayed with her all night. That brought red to her cheeks as she thought of how sweet he had been. How he looked after her when she wasn't in her right mind, it was also embarrassing to think about the things she said and did to him.

Upon his arrival with the small girl smiled shyly up at him, hoping he could forgive her actions." Good...morning Dylan...Thank you very much for what you umm did...I owe you greatly...Is there anything I can do for you?" Little Iss spoke with a gentle voice as she sat up in her hospital bed. Her blue eyes now had their old sparkle to them and she slowly reached for the food. He was sweet enough to bring her something to eat after not leaving her side. That caused a slightly warm feeling that hid within her little bossom.
PRAISE THE GOD DAMN GAY OWL SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudy Miyu

Post by Cloudy Miyu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:32 am

"Y-yeah. I don't mind," she said, standing up quickly and walking with Andrew to her house table.
"Sorry about Moka. Sh-she's a bit too mischievous for her own good sometimes."

The fluffy Tanuki climbed up on Yukas arm to perch on her shoulders like a furry mink collar. The animal looked at Andrew and chittered curiously at the boy, the tail twitching back and forth in an inquisitive manner. The furry animal's nose twitched, sniffing him.

"D-don't worry, she won't bite unless you pull her tail," Yuka assured him in her soft spoken voice.
"If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ." -Cake

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:02 am

Ani scowled. It seemed likely that Beatrice would do this, but Ani was still unsure of her real motive. "Honestly, just let me." She pulled at her hair, horrified to find that it always returned to the upright position. Great. "Will it tie?"She asked slowly, quickly returning to her bedside table to retrieve a hair tie. Ani tried tying different amounts of hair together, but the end result looked almost as bad as the original. She held the hair tie out to Jo, offering her a try. "What will we do if this doesn't work?" The gryffindors were going to have a field day.
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

Crimsigon-718

Post by Crimsigon-718 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Cassandra had once again been ignoring people all through the evening, choosing to do some homework in the library before retiring to the Ravenclaw common room for some much needed rest.

In the morning she rose suddenly, alert and aware at the timing and entered the bathroom, washing gently and combing her long silvery hair until it shone like gold and silver before tying it into a long plat which was quite unusual. Getting dressed she exited the common room as fast as possible before slipping down to the great hall to quench her hunger.
Munditia Enim Virtutis Dei

Golden_

Post by Golden_ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:44 am

Due to his complete exhaustion, Tobias would've slept through the entire day - that is, if it wasn't for Noah's overly obedient, meddling cat. The little rascal began to prance on top of his bed, eventually wandering over onto his firm back. The tiny points of pressure slowly brought Tobias back to consciousness, causing a loud groan to emit from the back of his throat. Without thinking, he slowly shifted beneath the covers, causing Felix to topple off the bed.

"Oops," the boy murmured, before letting out a loud sneeze. Then he realized that his nose was completely stuffed up. Because of the cat? No, surely not. Chase was the one with the allergy, not him. So what the hell? Unless he had gotten sick. But that was also unlikely - he didn't get sick often.

As he pondered over those questions, Tobias once again fell still, knowing he'd have to wait for Noah before he could do anything with his already crappy day.

-----------

Jackie had been too busy trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with her poster to realize that she was about to be collided with. So unfortunately, it was inevitable. She stumbled back a bit but regained her balance, instinctively turning to face the person who had ran into her.

Oh no. It was Beatrice Selwyn. The best friend of her attacker. Or former best friend. Who knew? Jackie hardly kept up with Slytherin drama. Regardless of their current relationship status, the poor rainbow haired girl visibly stiffened, but forced a smile onto her face. "It's no problem," she said cheerfully. "What's going on? I didn't think advertising for a charms tutor would be such a big deal..."
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:25 am

Johanna, just like Anima, failed at the attempts of taming her hair. What were they supposed to do now? They couldn't just go out in front of the entire school looking like that.

"Do you have a hat?" Johanna asked abruptely when a solution came to mind. She stepped away from the mirror and searched through her things, until she found what she was looking for. A pitch black wizard hat, that she had brought to school but never thought she'd actually use. This sort of item brought too much attention (not the good kind), but it was better than entering the great hall with her hair looking like a bristly broom. "I only have one."

Chase woke up with Tobias' loud sneeze during what he assumed to be the early hours of the morning. Just out of curiosity to know how much time he had left before class he reached for his alarm clock that, he had just noticed, was completely blacked out.

"Shit," the boy mumbled, stumbling out of bed. "Shit, shit, shit! What time is it?" He asked Tobias, even though the boy didn't seem to be in much of a hurry to wake up. While waiting for a response Chase started to get dressed, and stopped in front of a mirror to realize that his alarm clock not working was only one of his issues.

First, his hair was a mess. His left side was flat (thanks to how he had fallen asleep) while the right side and the back bursted into curls everywhere. Second, he had a pimple. A disgusting red dot staining his usually flawless skin right in his forehead, closer to his right eyebrow.

"You're fucking kidding me. I have a date today," he cried, examining his reflection and asking himself if he should pop it or not.

Beatrice furrowed her brows slightly, not knowing of what Jackie was talking about. "Charms tutor? No, they're looking at the casting list for the play. You got one of the main roles, congratulations." The brunette said, trying not to make it so obvious that she was somewhat jealous. Not that the role of Helena appealed too much to her, if she could choose, she would've picked Hermia. Still, anything would be better than a part with only three lines throughout the entire play.
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard