Hogwarts (1982) #5

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Trandafir

Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by Trandafir » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:00 pm

(Here)
Last edited by Trandafir on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

databaseoverload

Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by databaseoverload » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:16 pm

"I went once during detention. Its kind of a weird punishment for breaking the rules, breaking another rule. I think it was supposed to be some sort of scared straight thing." Dirk hadn't been in by himself. Most people hadn't. "I guess it might be fun without a teacher, but I wasn't planning on going until the end of seventh year. You know, one last fuck you." If she wanted to go he wouldn't refuse, but they would probably get in trouble.

~~~~~~~

"I still have to do homework tonight, but I'm caught up with everything else. Why?" Jake sat at the hufflepuff table. Out of all of the things they could talk about and he chose school.
Them “señoritas” in Spain
No, I can't complain
Them “mon chéri” in Paris
I know they like champaign

Chewable_tablets

Post by Chewable_tablets » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Noah smiled at Adriana's response. He like the sound of that. "Alright, 'yours', care to elaborate on why you walked your pretty self over here?" The boy said with complete confidence. Somehow, he had not noticed Valerie running off crying. He was just looking at the girl right in front of him. The Gryffindor was almost positive what the answer was going to be, but there was no shame in being safe.
The rebirth

Special thanks to Haru Kitsu on Twitter for the amazing profile art

_Lucifer_

Post by _Lucifer_ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:39 pm

"I've always wanted to go in, just see what all the fuss was about, but I haven't grown the ovaries to do it yet. Maybe next year." Aleks replied. Time was seemingly flying by. "That is a bit of an odd punishment. Like being suspended for skipping school. Doesn't really make that much sense." A chill ran through Aleks as a breeze coasted over the top of the black lake. "If I may ask, what did you do? To get detention?" The girl herself has broken rule on top of rule but she was never caught.
Snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do.

Octavia_Greyye

Post by Octavia_Greyye » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:39 pm

Flora couldn't help but feel a little bad for Val, even though she was the one that got to kiss Noah. As the Gryffindor boy openly flirted with Adriana, she chuckled with slight jealousy. "She wants to check you off her list, that's why," the girl muttered a bit too loudly. Usually her and Adri got along, but this time, she was regrettably too deep into the potion's affects.

As she took a bite of her sandwich that she had just made, Flora looked away from the pair. She wasn't super angry, but was irritated nonetheless. The Hufflepuff had been sad and messed up all week, so this whole potion thing didn't help her mood.
I want Steve Harrington to be my mom???

databaseoverload

Post by databaseoverload » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:05 am

"I am not one to just see something I like and ignore it," Adriana twirled her hair in her fingers. She didn't quite hear Flora over her sudden fixation. If she had heard it, she would have just ignored it. Like she was ignoring the urge to just take him now. It was hardly appropriate to do so.

~~~~~~~

"I was out after hours. Of course I was the only one caught leaving the dumb party. It was second year, and I didn't quite understand the concept of being sneaky," Dirk cringed at how dumb he was when he was younger. "We could go if you'd like. I could protect you," He was setting a lot of strange dates with Aleks at this point. But he was the kind of person to always invite people places.
No, I can't complain

RaidenAwkward

Post by RaidenAwkward » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:16 am

Elijah nodded. "I've got everything done so far, and I'd offer to help with your assignment, but sadly I have Prefect duties after dinner tonight." He admitted. The boy glad Jake didn't have too much to do otherwise the date would have to wait. "We need to move the you-know-what out of the room. I don't like the way it tickles my ffeet at night."
Just an awkward Potato.

databaseoverload

Post by databaseoverload » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:59 am

"Where would we put it?" Jake asked. He knew the plant was a little handsy. Stemsy? He didn't know the right word.
No, I can't complain

Chewable_tablets

Post by Chewable_tablets » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:15 am

"Ah, I see. Well, what do you want to do now?" Noah said to Adriana, smirking. He pretty much blatantly ignored Flora. Hey, if she was jealous, she should have walked over first. In his mind he might as well have at least some fun with the state he was currently in. By tomorrow or maybe even earlier he would be back to his lame old self. If he was going to be attractive for a few hours, the boy might as well make the most of it.
The rebirth

Special thanks to Haru Kitsu on Twitter for the amazing profile art

_Lucifer_

Post by _Lucifer_ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:18 am

Aleks stopped her stride and looked at the trees. She thought about it. Maybe she should go. If not now then she'd probably never go. Although she didn't really know the boy all that much. For all she knew, the Slytherin could be one if those weirdbblood worshipers and want to murder her. Although that wouldn't be all that horrible. The Gryffindor would probably be completely fine with the boy murdering her in the forbidden forest. In her mind, there really wasn't a point to life. The only reason for life was to reproduce and die. Seeing as she hated humans she was probably never going to reproduce so all that was left was to die.

"Alright, let's go. Not that I need your protection." The girl replied, finally deciding on entering the forest.

She began walking once more, this time heading straight for the forest instead of walking along the edge of the lake. She didn't really care if Dirk meant they could go some other time, she was set on entering now.
Snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do.