Hogwarts (1982) #5

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Faelight

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by Faelight » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:08 am

Finally after what felt like an forever the two reached the bottom of the stares with no one getting hurt or falling. Isara looked up at Cain as he spoke about leaving or staying with her, making her look around." Could you maybe just..help me to get inside the castle and then I won't hold you up any longer? It's alright if you just wanna hurry off to dinner though, I'm sure I'd be fine." Little Iss stated as she looked from Cain to the castle and then to where the changing rooms were. She didn't want to keep Cain away from eating but it might be better to wait inside so Lana wouldn't have to help her to much. The poor girl might be a bit tired after her tryouts and Isara didn't want to make her even more tired.
PRAISE THE GOD DAMN GAY OWL SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Octavia_Greyye

Post by Octavia_Greyye » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Flora pursed her lips together as Lana approached her. She was trying her hardest to look like she was making a hard decision, since she didn't want anyone to think that she'd just let anyone on the quidditch team. However, this Hufflepuff turned out to be pretty good, and she was willing to give her a chance.

"You were.." she paused, trying to think of a word without buttering her up too much. "Decent. I think you have potenial, and I'm willing to give you a spot as our third chaser. Alright?" The girl didn't wait for much of an answer, and continued to speak. "Practices are every week, so don't be late."
I want Steve Harrington to be my mom???

Chewable_tablets

Post by Chewable_tablets » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Attempting to not think about anything, Noah stumbled his way through the castle halls. He eventually found himself entering the library, which would hopefully be somewhere no one else would be today and he could hide himself. The Gryffindor was concealed behind a few shelves containing books. Here, he sat on the floor and held his head in his hands. What the fuck was wrong with him? So many things he had screwed up today... why? It wasn't fair. By now, Noah was blaming himself for things that were not even his fault just because he felt like he deserved it.

He just wanted to... do something, but it would likely end in tragedy like so much else had as of late. At some point, the boy stood up and continued to berate himself while walking in circles in his little area in the library. Unfortunately, though, Noah seemed to not notice the open book sprawled on the floor in his path. He ended up slipping on it. It was unexpected, so the boy was unable to stop himself from crashing his head onto a nearby bookshelf. The blow knocked him unconscious and his body crumbled to the ground.
The rebirth

Special thanks to Haru Kitsu on Twitter for the amazing profile art

anotherbabyrose

Post by anotherbabyrose » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Lana squealed with happiness, nodding enthusiastically. "Thanks so much!" She almost hugged the girl. Almost. But stopped herself as she was sure to lose balance if she did. Turning to head to the changing rooms, she glanced behind her to see Iss with a boy, heading down the stands. She supposed she would just meet her in the Great Hall.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Golden_

Post by Golden_ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Honestly, after everything that happened since he left the infirmary, Tobias had completely forgotten about yesterday's events. More specifically, the events that sent him straight to the infirmary, in critical condition. He'd forgotten about the boy who was responsible for the attack, and how he'd managed to get away with it.

His dark gaze slowly rose from the croissant, travelling over to the Slytherin table, only stopping on Blade, who appeared to be hiding within his group of snake misfits. "So what'd Dumbledore do? Is he fucked? Doesn't look like it," the boy murmured grumpily.

Before the two best friends were able to discuss anything, two unlikely visitors joined the table. One being Beatrice, and the other, some Slytherin boy who decided it was a good a idea to introduce himself now. After everything that had just happened.

Tobias bit his tongue to keep himself from making an overly snarky comment, but maintained his attention on this guy called Roger. "Are you friends with Fawley?"

----------

Jackie plopped down her neon book bag on the bench beside her, while quickly loading up her plate with food. She wanted to use this time and continue her costume designs, while simultaneously stuffing her mouth - especially after that gruesome practice. "Do you know anything about the play? Like what it's about? It's for the muggle studies class, right?' She questioned.
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Roger's smile faded and he looked thoughtful, glancing over at Fawley. Everything seemed to be surrounding this guy lately, how curious. The boy looked back at Tobias and decided to tell the truth. "No, I barely notice him really. He seems quiet. I don't understand how he has enemies in Cassandra," he said thoughtfully, hoping they would respond with some information on the matter. "She seemed really mad at him," he added, shoving his sleeves up again.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Beatrice took a bite of her muffin, furrowing her eyebrows slightly when Roger decided to show up. It was odd that he had decided to come up to the Gryffindor table, but he was talking to Chase not her, so she didn't mind ignoring his presence. Choosing to stay out of the conversation, at least for now, Beatrice settled for resting a hand on top of Tobias', as if testing the waters to see if their argument, if it could be called an argument, would have any impact on the stage of their relationship.

Chase knew this guy's name, or had at least heard of it; they were in the same school year after all, even though he didn't remember ever sharing a word with him. Another snob Slytherin on his list, as far as he could tell. "Enemies with Cassandra?" Chase repeated, suddenly curious about what on earth the boy had wanted to tell them. Something was off with Cassandra, he knew that ever since he'd saw her steal a hair from Noah. Had she put it to use already? And why was she mad at Blade? Something was missing, and perhaps that information would be useful to them.

The curly haired boy smiled at Roger, dropping his distant attitude for a moment. "Why don't you go find out what it is that happened between them, and come over right away to let us know what it is, uh?" Despite the obvious sarcasm in Chase's question, the smile and the intention behind it were completely honest. He doubted the boy had introduced himself wishing to make friends, but if he did, it would at least worth a shot.

"N-no, Professor Quirrell didn't tell us anything," Raj said, taking a bite of his food. "It's called 'Midsummer Night's Dream' and written by Shakespeare. I haven't read it or heard about what it is, though." Auditions would be tomorrow afternoon, and that was about how far Raj's knowledge of the play went. He wondered if they were supposed to memorize something, or if they'd just show up and improvise.
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

FlorenceRP

Post by FlorenceRP » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Milan had a completely mischievous look in her face as she played with the napkins at the Hufflepuff table. If Atlas thought she, the very own Slay Couleé, would give up on a challenge, he was very wrong.

Her thoughts drifted when she heard the sound of someone sitting on the table. The girl's expression warmed when she looked at Raj. "Great game today Raj! I-" She stopped for a moment when she noticed Jackie. Cute girl. Probably nice too. How annoying. She couldn't even realistically dislike someone like that. "Hi Jackie. I'm Milan." She listened to their talk about the play, feeling a spark of excitement.
TriggerHappy is the french to my fry.

Chewable_tablets

Post by Chewable_tablets » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Noah was suddenly up and active in one of the several courtyards of Hogwarts. He was now well groomed and his robes were tidier. In his right hand held a bouquet of magical flowers. The boy seemed to be trying to catch up to someone, a Ravenclaw girl by the looks of it.

He was dreaming, of course. But this recounted a specific memory. One that he would rather forget, to be specific. This occurred only one year ago, around the middle of the year. The fourth year Noah was in the moment, unaware that this actually wasn't happening... again. The Ravenclaw, it was a girl that no longer attends Hogwarts. Her name was Kaylin Pearson. She was somewhat of a friend to Noah, and unfortunately the Gryffindor ended up developing feelings for her. But right now was the big moment. He thought that he had been getting closer to her over time and now it was time to ask her... He tried his best to look as nice as possible and even prepared a gift. The flowers were hand picked by him from various locations surrounding the castle. He knew the whole flowers thing was kind of cliche, but it was the only thing he could think of.

Noah finally caught up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. Kayaking turned, surprised at what she saw. There was no turning back now, so he asked her, "Kaylin... will you go out with me?" It was perfect. He had done nothing wrong, there was not a single crack in his voice. And yet...

"Noah...? Is that you?" Kaylin asked the currently well kepted boy. Her eyebrow was raised and she looked confused.

"Why, yes, it's me." The Gryffindor replied, still having confidence So far, so good. And yet...

"Oh... uh... er..." Kaylin stammered and looked around. The girl wasn't really sure what she should say. But, the truth is what ended up coming out. "I'm sorry, but no..."

That single word was crushing, he couldn't even think of anything to say... to ask. Maybe he had just done something wrong. Perhaps the boy still had a chance. And yet...

"I mean... you are very nice, but... I guess I just want something else." The girl said honestly. Ignorantly, Noah assumed that it must be his fault. Maybe... maybe he just wasn't attractive enough. That had to be the reason.

There was no point to try and pursue, he knew that, so the boy tried to provide closure. "O-Oh. Okay... I get it. Bye, then..." He was clearly upset. But he wasn't going to show it any more than that, that's for sure. After that, he simply turned and left. He felt publicly humiliated, even though it was just the two of them there. Once he was where she couldn't see him, Noah threw his flowers out of the castle area to where no one would see them. Then, that was the end of the memory. He then returned to the emptiness of unconsciousness. And unbeknownst to Noah, this was one of the stemming reasons to the way he had acted today.
The rebirth

Special thanks to Haru Kitsu on Twitter for the amazing profile art

FlorenceRP

Post by FlorenceRP » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:48 pm

Nick had been distracted with the book he was reading, his eyes lazy going from word to word. The boy would probably have stuck there if not for the sudden noise or something hitting the ground he heard, making him put the book down. "Khota!" Nick whispered towards the noise. "Did you knock something down again?" Standing up, he walked over quickly, glancing at the place he heard the crash coming from. The sight of Noah surprised him. Was the boy taking a nap after studying?

"Noah?" Nick gently asked, sitting down by his side on the ground. Instead of trying to wake him up, the boy took off his robe and folded it, placing it bellow Noah's head. "Good dreams." He said with a smile, leaning on the bookcase behind him.
TriggerHappy is the french to my fry.