Hogwarts (1982) #5

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Chewable_tablets

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by Chewable_tablets » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Noah looked away, not wanting to see Valerie right now. Anyone right now for that matter. He didn't know what to say, as the answer was not even clear to himself. The boy didn't want to just lie and say they were still friends as of now, so... he went for the truth. "I... I don't know right now..." he stated before hurrying off to try and find a place in the castle that he could be alone.

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Atlas caught the girl and forced a smile. It was hard for him to acquaint himself with new people, but he was getting better. "It's all good. Holly right?" he said, attempting to make small talk. Something he actually despised but he wanted to be kind to this girl. Maybe that would make him less intimidating to others.
~

Roger heard her and raised an eyebrow. This certainly was interesting. What had Cass done to Noah? The boy only looked mildly interested though, and had his usual calm, easy going expression. He would need to leave the conversation soon though, or else he might look too suspicious to Grayson. He looked around, crossing his arms across his chest and leaned toward Cassandra.
"I'm sorry sweetheart, but I must excuse myself. Plus I doubt you want me knowing anything too intimate yet," he said with a whisper.
~

Val held back her crying and decided to go back to dinner. When she entered the hall, she glanced at Chase and sighed before sitting at the Gryffindor table, but away from him. This day sucked so bad. It must have been hell for Noah, but he was still a douche.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

_Lucifer_

Post by _Lucifer_ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:05 am

When they reached the bottom of the stands, Cain stood with the small Gryffindor and waited with her. "No problem, I don't mind." He replied with a smile. "Would you be alright if I left or would you like me to stay until your girl gets here?" The Ravenclaw asked. He was starting to get a little hungry and the more time that passed by meant the less food he could devour before Dinner had ended. It's not like he could just take some food back to the Ravenclaw common room either, since he now had plans.
Snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do.

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:15 am

Beatrice grew tired of waiting. Once she heard Atlas' voice and realized that he'd probably keep up with the small talk the girl pushed herself away from the wall and walked towards the Gryffindor boy. "Mind if we talk? It'll only be a second." She asked, looking in between him and the Hufflepuff girl. Beatrice however didn't wait for an answer; instead she just held the boy's wrist and pulled him further away, until they got to an empty corner of the corridor. "So, did you think about what I had told you?"
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:22 am

Atlas looked at her blankly for a moment, unsure of what she meant until her remembered. His mouth made an 'o' shape and he raised his eyebrows. He had not thought about what she had told him. He did think about how she had thought he liked her, which had been funny.
"Uh, right... could you make me a calming draught?" Atlas said, thinking of a potion he thought to be easy. He wasn't sure of anything he really needed though.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:42 am

Beatrice was relieved that Atlas' request hadn't been anything expensive or too complicated. Sure, getting the ingredients could be a bit tricky but she would manage it. "Alright. I'll deliver it to you sometime tomorrow," the girl said, and hesitated for a moment before speaking another time. "Thank you again. For helping me... And for not telling anyone."

With a small wave and smile the brunette stepped away and entered the Great Hall. Her eyes quickly spotted Tobias at the Gryffindor table with Chase, and her cheeks started heating up. She could already imagine what they'd be talking about, and for a moment she almost walked past them, to avoid the embarrassment. However, Tobias voice when he said he loved her was still in her mind, along with the memory of incredible kisses that came afterwards. Damn it, it was that feeling again. With a deep breath, the brunette walked over to them and took a seat next to her boyfriend, quietly picking some pastries to fill her plate. She wouldn't say anything. And probably jinx Grayson if he ever decided to bring the subject up.

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:57 am

Roger watched as Beatrice sat by Parker, feeling a little put off. Still, he would attempt to talk to Grayson since he was sure that he disliked her as well. He also spotted Valerie sitting alone, but luckily she was far enough away that he wouldn't have to deal with her. The boy nodded at Cassandra and shoved his hands in his pockets before walking over to Chase.
"Hey, Chase right?" he said with a dazzling smiled. The bronze haired boy looked completely at ease, shoulders relaxed, eyes twinkling. He held out his right hand for the boy to shake and sat down next to him.
~

Valerie was finally eating when she spotted someone she had just gotten used to ignoring. Roger. He looked so easygoing, and was very warm to Chase. She didn't hear what he said but saw him hold out his hand and sit down. The girl felt the blood drain from her face and she stood from the table. She turned and left the Great Hall, thinking that she should go to bed. This day just kept going downhill.
~

Atlas watched her go before entering the Great Hall, and looked for Milan before going to her side with a smile. He was honestly excited to see if she would follow his challenge. Of course, he would also give the girl space to talk to Raj if needed.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy

Golden_

Post by Golden_ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:13 am

Jackie listened to what he had to say tentatively, although she truly didn't believe they had just 'shared a boat.' Or maybe she was just being paranoid? Whatever it was, she didn't like how it made her feel, and so she chose not to question it. "Right before you were attacked by mermaids, right?" She joked, allowing a giggle to escape her pale pink lips.

----------

A slight smirk appeared on Oliver's lips, as he recounted the hilarious event he had witnessed earlier that day. "I did actually," he began to say, with amusement laced in his voice.

That, however, didn't last long, as Cassandra arrived and dared to interrupt the conversation with her pleasantries. The boy continued on with his broken sentence, quickly replacing old-fashioned humour with sarcasm and distaste. "Oh and speak of the devil. Here she is, the star of the show. Listen, I already know what's going to happen. You won't like what Blade has to say, you'll go on another curse spree because you're bat-shit insane. And then that ugly goblin will do nothing but take away 20 points because he has to. Or because you're screwing him. I personally think it's the second option. You're desperate enough for that shit."
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:36 am

Chase didn't appreciate the interruption on his conversation with Tobias, especially coming from a snake. The boy lifted an eyebrow and ignored the boy's hand in front of him. "What do you want?" He asked, glad that he hadn't started truly discussing the Fawley business just yet.

Raj chuckled awkwardly, relieved that Jackie didn't seem to have doubted his words. "Yes. And after that too," he said as they walked into the great hall. For now, Raj had decided to ignore the feeling of guilt inside him, though it was proven to be an even more difficult deed when he spotted Milan, sitting by herself at the Hufflepuff table. Shouldn't she be with Atlas?

The indian boy looked between the Ravenclaw and Jackie, taking a moment to put his mind back in place. Why was he panicking? Maybe she was just waiting for Flora. With that thought in mind, Raj smirked at Milan and walked with Jackie to sit somewhat close to the girl, even though his gut alerted him that something was about to go really bad.

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:31 am

Roger furrowed his eyebrows at the guy's rudeness. Val had told him he was horrid, but really was he as bad as these guys? They didn't even know him and were already rude just because of his house. Gryffindors, always acting like they were different from Slytherins when they have just as many prejudices. It was rather funny. The boy still smiled sincerely, and with warmth at Grayson. Maybe the reason why he took an interest in Chase was because Roger felt they were so similar, yet the other boy had the audacity to act like he was superior or had more good in him.

"I just wanted to make your acquaintance, sorry if I interrupted," he said sincerely. "I'm Roger Norman-Williams," he said, not bothering to extend his hand once more. It wasn't like he wanted to touch the filthy mudblood anyway, although he was disappointed. Grayson was known for his charm, but nothing seemed to be showing that he was charismatic in any way. Both him and Parker acted like they were magnetic, but where was their alluring nature now? Roger calmed his thoughts, telling himself that everyone had off days, and maybe Grayson would prove himself later.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy