Hogwarts (1982) #5

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

CanadianCake

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by CanadianCake » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:40 pm

"Hey," She said.
Valerie took a deep breath, relaxing completely. Then, she looked the boy in the eye and threw her punch with just the right amount of force. She aimed to hit him with her knuckles below the zygomatic bone, but just above the mandible. He arm was swift and her eyes unblinking. She was completely focused and calm. She also hoped he wouldn't move, for both of their sakes. If he moved, she could hit wrong and either give him a horrid and painful bruise, or a pain in his jaw. And that would hurt her hand. She did not want to hit much bone. Valerie also made sure there wasn't enough force to knock any teeth out, although, she probably couldn't generate enough force anyway.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

Chewable_tablets

Post by Chewable_tablets » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Noah, expecting harsh words, was unexpectedly greeted with a harsh punch. It didn't even hurt that much, as it only turned his head. But where physical damage lacked, mental damage grew significantly. The boy put a hand on his cheek and looked at Val with an immensely defeated expression. But within his mind he understood why it had happened. And this event had made him see no reason to stay within the Great Hall any longer, despite the fact he had only started eating. With no words, Noah stood up and left. He didn't have anything to say, but that was it. He couldn't deal with anything else today.
The rebirth

Special thanks to Haru Kitsu on Twitter for the amazing profile art

Trandafir

Post by Trandafir » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:26 pm

John scoffed upon hearing Dylan's words, contorting his face into an annoyed expression. "I have nothing to say to her. It doesn't matter if I like her or not, I won't waste my time with someone to have them laughing behind my back." With those words, John walked past Dylan, ignored Ella and slammed the door shut behind him as he left his dorm. He needed to calm down, he knew that, but it was difficult when he felt so vulnerable. She made him vulnerable, and he hated himself for allowing that to happen.

Beatrice lifted her eyes at Anima another time, shooting her a death glare. "I wouldn't get it? You are right, I don't get it. Because of you, I've been disowned. Mother told me to break up with him, or never come home again. Congratulations Gaunt, you got your revenge for whatever it is that I did to you," the brunette ended her rant with a sarcastic snort, even though she wasn't happy in the slightest.

After choosing her outfit she walked past Anima, bumping her shoulder against hers on her way out. A few days ago she would've been upset with the encounter, now all she felt was anger. Whatever was left of their friendship had died with the letter Anima had written to her mother about her relationship with a blood traitor. Beatrice locked herself in the bathroom and took a quick shower, trying to clear her head from all that had been going on. Unlikely, but it'd be worth a shot.

Raj blinked a few times, being brought back from his deep thoughts after hearing Jackie's voice. "Sure, let's go," he ended up saying with a smirk, walking next to her towards the castle. He was hungry too, and in need of a good night of sleep soon after. He had been waking up annoyingly early these past few days.

Chase honestly felt bad for his friend, especially after he realized that Tobias and Beatrice had probably not even done it yet. "I'm truly sorry, mate. But there was no way of me knowing you'd bring her to our room today, of all days." He said in his own defense, but before getting a response from the boy, an event from the other side of the table caught his attention.

"Bloody hell," Chase muttered with a light chuckle, after seeing Val's glorious punch across Noah's face. It felt good to see it after how much of an asshole Noah had been lately, but the satisfaction didn't last too long, and he watched in silence while the boy walked to the exit of the hall.

With a small sigh and after pulling his concerns for the boy in the back of his mind, Chase took a bite of his food and turned to Tobias again. "So, when are you going to try again? I can spend the night somewhere else if you want," the curly haired boy said with a shrug, reminding of his date with Cain.
"I'm coming in." - Finn Wolfhard

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Val opened her mouth to say her piece, but Noah simply left. She watched for a second before running after him. Did he not feel bad at all for making her feel so awful? Was she so unimportant that he didn't even feel the need to yell at her?
"Wait, Noah," she said, feeling even more upset. Maybe opening the fight with a punch was not the best idea. She felt tears fill her eyes and she finally caught up with the boy and grabbed his hand. Then she swiftly released it, thinking that physical contact would be unwanted.

"... I'm sorry, it just really hurt me when you... I don't know," she said, unsure of how to form her feelings into words. He hadn't really made her feel ugly. But she did feel used by him, and he didn't stand up for her. Valerie felt like she had no friends that really cared about her in that moment. Maybe Noah felt the same way. Except she cared, she didn't actually want to hurt him. But he had been a real ass that day and she wanted some closure on the matter. The girl wiped away her tears quickly, mad that they had escaped.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy

Chewable_tablets

Post by Chewable_tablets » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:09 am

Noah did not know where he was going, but it was somewhere that he could be alone, just for a little while... He stepped through the halls once again, at first ignoring Valerie's cries for him to wait. The boy was determined to keep walking until he was physically stopped by her. She was... crying. That only made him feel worse. "Yeah, don't worry, I get it..." he said before continuing to walk away again. And while doing so released, "Just... please... please leave me alone." Hopefully that would prevent her from following.
The rebirth

Special thanks to Haru Kitsu on Twitter for the amazing profile art

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:20 am

She exhaled, feeling her heart stop when he asked her to leave her alone. The pain enveloped her and now she could not prevent the falling tears. Val brushed her hair away, watching him go and feeling even worse than before.
"Does that mean you aren't my friend?" she called after him, loneliness surrounding her. The same kind she had felt when Roger had showed up. Almost the same kind she had felt when he left. Why did she care? Maybe because she kept convincing herself Noah wasn't a bad guy, that they could still be friends. Valerie guessed he didn't really care though. She hugged herself, inhaling and exhaling to regain good vibes.
~
Atlas came to the entrance of the Grand Hall to see Noah and Valerie exiting. The blonde girl was crying and Noah looked... empty. Atlas watched them go, raising his eyebrows.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Kill me daddy

_Lucifer_

Post by _Lucifer_ » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:11 am

Cain introduced himself to Isara as he watched Val walk away. "I think Dinner is starting soon, or it's already started. Do you need help back down the stands? You look a bit exhausted." The Ravenclaw remembered how the girl stated that she probably wouldn't've been able to stand much longer when she sat down. He really wouldn't mind helping the small girl walk back to the castle.
Snappin' necks and cashin' checks is what I do.

Faelight

Post by Faelight » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:33 am

Isara had happily watched Lana try out and had high hopes that her girlfriend would be allowed to join. She also waved to the others as Chloe and Val left and headed off for dinner most likely. When Cain spoke up about offering to help her down and back to the castle the girl offered a thankful smile and nodded." If it wouldn't be that much to ask. My legs aren't working that well at the moment." Little Iss stated with a nervous giggle as she gripped the single crutch tightly. Her legs still didn't feel much better and felt a bit more numb than before. Madam Pomfrey had stated she'd need to rest them rather than using them like she was. Isara extended her hand towards Cain noticing she'd likely need help to even stand up at the current moment.
PRAISE THE GOD DAMN GAY OWL SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TriggerHappy

Post by TriggerHappy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Ella had froze when John began speaking of his troubles. Was that really what had happened, or was John making assumptions? The girl, knowing John as well as she did, had to believe him, seeing as he rarely made assumptions about anything. Regardless, she still had doubts, and so turned to Dylan.

"Do you thinks that's true?" the girl asked. "I mean, do you think she makes fun of him? You wouldn't figure, but amything is possible."

-----

Holly entered the Great Hall, still very distracted. She bumped into someone else who had just entered as she did, stumbling as she took a step or two back to keep from falling. "Sorry," she said, looking up at the boy. She had seen him on the Quidditch pitch before, a Gryffindor boy, but she didn't seem to be able to recall his name.
404 signature not found

Firex

Post by Firex » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:25 pm

After walking around Hogwarts for a while, doing nothing much, Blade went to the great hall for dinner. He walked towards the Slytherin table, as per usual, until he remembered that he wouldn't be welcome sitting with anyone. So the boy sat down at one end of the table by himself, and began putting some food on a plate whilst he looked around, wondering if there was anyone he knew well enough that he had forgotten. Instead of a friend though, the last person that Blade wanted to see at the Gryffindor table caught his eye, triggering a stream of obscenities in his mind. Slightly more desperately, he tried to find a form of protection, but Blade only knew the simplest protective spells by memory, and if he tried to leave it would probably attract Parker's attention. So he kept his head down, hoping to stay unnoticed.