Lost You Twice [Reserved Harley]

Queen Harley

Re: Lost You Twice [Reserved Harley]

Post by Queen Harley » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:32 am

There was a smirk on Zachary's face as he heard her sarcastic comment, even though he knew that she thought he couldn't hear it. He rolled his eyes, however, letting her continue on about dance as he finished his texts before he lifted his gaze from his phone to look at her. An amused smile was in place of the smirk now, his head tilted to the side as he watched her. He knew his smile was something many people rarely ever saw, Danni was one of the lucky ones. "Two things," he said, his voice as quiet as ever. "One, I'm thrilled for your recital and wish you would talk about that kind of stuff more often, it makes you happy. And two, Blake is who I was texting and is not a boy I have a crush on." He turned his attention back to his phone again, reading and responding to another text before tossing his phone down onto the cushion next to him. He did have self control when it came to the boy he liked, even though Danni seemed to think otherwise. "Blake's coming to visit soon, I meant to tell you," he said, looking back over at her. She knew Blake pretty well, seeing as they went to high school together and when she became friends with him she was introduced to Blake. "Said he's flying here in like a week."

Icy

Post by Icy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:35 pm

Danni hadn't exactly been trying to hide her comments from him, she just muttered a lot. She glanced at the TV before looking away again, she wasn't sure what it was they were watching. It didn't make much sense, but she didn't watch TV a lot so most of the shows didn't make sense to her. Mostly she watched shows about dance, or the Food Network...she was attempting to teach herself to cook. As a professional dancer, if she made it that far, she would be on the road a lot and didn't want to eat fast food or, more likely, ready to eat meals that a stranger her manager hires prepared for her. It wasn't really a bad idea to know how to cook either...it oddly gave her a sense of peace. "You know everything about my dancing already, nothing new I could tell you right now." She mumbled in response, and it was true. There hadn't been much new in the dance world, most of the big events were over and done with and he already new that there were a couple of different, big name managers looking to sign her into the label they worked for. Her schooling was close to being done so she needed to start looking at this as a career, she always had but she needed to focus on it even more now. "And, you weren't texting just Blake earlier. I'm not that dumb." Her eyes narrowed slightly as she turned her nose up at him, a small huff on her pale lips. "Tell him unless he can make the recital he's not welcome." Of course she was just joking, the recital was in a couple of days and Blake was probably busy.

Queen Harley

Post by Queen Harley » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:38 pm

"Definitely won't make it in time for the recital," Zachary muttered, lifting a hand up to twirl a piece of his hair between his fingers with a small smile. "He's staying here with me for the few weeks he's visiting. I think he...might end up moving here for good." Having Blake here would be good for the both of them, especially if he lived close enough to the both of them. It would be like they were all in high school again. And with Danni seeming like she was becoming more distant because of Connor, having Blake around would hold his sanity together better. Between Blake possibly moving out there and the addition of Elliott into his life, he would hopefully be holding himself together well. But he had a feeling what he considered 'normality' for him and his life wouldn't last long. It never really did before he ended up spiraling downwards like he always did, but it would be good for him to have a small group around when Danni wasn't. "And fine...I'll admit it wasn't just Blake," he said under his breath, scratching the top of his cat's head.

Icy

Post by Icy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:10 pm

"Then tell him to stay away." Danni huffed, picking at the hairtie around her wrist. One was already in her long dark hair, but she always carried and extra in case. Sometimes she misplaced them and it was easier to put her hair into a bun with two seeing as it was so long. Her hair reached past her waist now, maybe it was time for a haircut. "Hm, I see how it is. He'll come back and you'll forget all about me, our friendship is now over forever." Though her voice sounded serious the way she held the back of her hand to her smooth forehead and fell back against the arm of the couch dramatically proved she wasn't at all. She was a fairly decent actor, and she was trying her best to cheer up and not think so much about Connor. It wasn't exactly simple; he was always on her mind because she worried about him, but there was a time for everything and right now she needed to focus on her friend and their hangout time. "Aha. I knew it, can't fib to me." She smirked, sitting up once more and glancing at his cat absent-mindedly. He definitely tried, but she was simply too aware of her friends and how they felt. Danni was sure it annoyed them at times, but she just cared about their well-beings. After all it wasn't like she had many real friends growing up, so she was protective of the few she did manage to find.

Queen Harley

Post by Queen Harley » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:39 am

"He's not staying away, and no, I'm not going to forget all about you," Zachary told her, a slight smirk on his lips as he looked over at her. "Don't be a drama queen...you practically live here, you're always bringing me snacks." With that thought in mind, he stood up to go to the kitchen with his cat following in tow. He most definitely was expecting two things; treats and for Zachary to turn the faucet on enough for there to be a trickle of water to drink. He looked like he wasn't even paying attention when he tossed treats that landed directly in front of Rave and turned the faucet on before heading to his fridge to grab another pudding cup. He threw the lid out, returning to his spot in the corner of the couch and began eating it. "I can lie to you, you just don't know about what," he said a bit ominously, but with the spoon hanging from his mouth he knew she probably wouldn't believe him.

Icy

Post by Icy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:44 pm

"Rude." Danni blew at a piece of hair that hung in her eyes as she crossed her arms. She didn't have bangs as those were always difficult to pin back into a bun for dance but she did have baby hairs that grew in just like everybody else and they often landed in her face. It didn't annoy her, most of the time, but she often did it to feign annoyance or upset at something. If dancing hadn't worked out she probably would've went on to be an actress or something of the sort. Her eyes followed Zachary as he moved into his kitchen with a little furball in tow, expecting snacks most likely. Personally she didn't have a pet, but she was always so busy and didn't spend a lot of time at home so she wouldn't be able to take care of it. Sometimes she did find herself wanting a dog or a bunny though. "Well if I didn't you'd starve, you practically never leave the place." Of course she knew that he did leave on occasion, but he didn't quite put himself out there as she did. She was an outgoing person and frankly she had to be to be willing to put herself on display as a dancer. It wasn't that easy for some, they couldn't handle the pressure of hundreds of people watching them and some days she found herself to be a tad shy about it. "Riiiiiight, uh huh. You go ahead and believe that, Puddin." Danni smirked, glancing at him from the corner of her eye for a minute before she shook her head. "So what movies have we rented tonight? I swear if you say horror I'll hurt you." Danni didn't hate horror movies, but she wasn't a big fan of the jump scares.

Queen Harley

Post by Queen Harley » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:46 am

"I survive just fine on my own," Zachary reminded her, voice slightly muffled from the spoonful of pudding he currently had in his mouth as he rolled his eyes. Little did Danni know, Zachary had plenty of secrets he kept from her. Sure, she knew a great deal about him, as she should as his best friend besides Blake. But there were things only he ever knew, things he even kept from his childhood best friend. It was just something he chose to keep to himself. His secrets were dark and things he wasn't comfortable with talking about; they were some of the things he hated most about himself. It wasn't healthy, but this was his life; disaster seemed to be what he was built for. He smiled a little at the mention of movies, however, despite the sudden inner turmoil he had. "I have a variety of options. All feel good. Nothing sad or scary since you can't handle horror well and I won't be responsible for making you even more sad."

Icy

Post by Icy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:11 pm

"I don't know...you're looking a little thin over there." Danni noted though she shouldn't be one to talk. She was pretty thin herself, some wondered if she ate enough which she did. Probably more than some people but dancing made her hungry, and she exercised enough to not gain much weight if any at all. He ate she knew, at least on days she was with him, but she did worry about the days she didn't see him. Of course she knew she shouldn't worry as she did, but it wasn't like she could help it. There weren't that many in her life she had to worry about so she tended to overworry about the people she did have. She waved her concerns away for now, knowing she needed to relax and enjoy herself. Or try to anyway. "Heyyyy, it's not that I can't handle horror...I just don't like it." She pouted, feeling as if he was now teasing her. Horror movies weren't bad, they just had a lot of jump scares that came out of nowhere. Maybe she just didn't understand horror movies. "Put one on and stop teasing me."

Queen Harley

Post by Queen Harley » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Zachary shrugged. He knew he was getting thinner but he wasn't really doing much to stop it; he'd really just come to accept it as part of his life. He had always been small and thin. He hit 5'5 and stopped, and really had been only a little under 130 pounds but he was getting under that recently. It really was just a product of stress and everything else in his life. His phone went off in his pocket again and he pulled it out to check, the smallest of smiles on his face as he read the texts he got before returning his attention to Danni. "Says the one who didn't sleep for three nights last time we watched a horror movie and you stayed here," he reminded her with a smirk as he got up yo put one of the movies in. "Just telling you the truth," he said, moving back to sit in the corner of his couch.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:43 am

"I did not. You have no proof of that." Danni mumbled like a child. Horror movies might not be her favorite and had a tendency of getting under her skin at times, but she did enjoy her sleep. Perhaps she was in denial, she did lose a lot of sleep sometimes, but she wouldn't ever admit that any of those nights were due to horror movies. He might know better and, though she did like rules and respected them, she could misbehave when she wanted. That didn't happen often. "Your truth is twisted, I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with somebody else Zachary." She nodded to herself with a sly and playful smirk, indicating that she was in a way better mood than when she first arrived. No longer was she moping about, but she couldn't deny that she had a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. What it was she wasn't sure, but she tried not to think about it too much either. "What are we watching first?"