[RP][AllThatAngst] Making Deals with the Devil

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] Making Deals with the Devil

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed May 23, 2018 4:43 pm

“Lottery’s not infinite, but I betcha I can do a lot with it.” Roy sucked his teeth, wiping his mouth dry with a towel. He let his dreads down, and he picked up his belt to fasten through the loops of his pants. “May I offer you a blessing?” Turning his head, Roy tensed slightly as Babs encircled her arms around his body, but he placed his hand on her skin. “No, and I don’t want one ever.” He pushed down on her arms. He was just about classless on what ran through that small head of hers, but he stressed the fact that he didn’t want her miracles. He made it through life this far without some goddess meddling in his life. Blessings were useless in his world as something would intrude somewhere down the line to undo the wish. If Roy was given something, another was taken from him. ‘Like Babs and my sanity.’ “If you want to be stubborn and stay home, fine, I’m going without you.” Untangling her arms, he pursed his lips, and he collected his bag for work.

~

“Damn. He really got me.” His chest rose up and down heavily as he collected his breath. Vaughn lifted up his shirt and firmly pressed his fingers on the gaping wound. A dark almost-brown liquid stained his skin. “Fuck.” He rested his head against the metal of the dumpster. 'I could use that idiot right about now.’ It was only a matter of time before the K9s sniffed him out. 'I should be okay even if I'm taken in by the cops, right?' However then, he would be in the office's files, and he thought how would that affect his quest. He'd have to be extremely cautious and deliberate in his movements. He couldn't drop bodies all over the city like he did before, or he would raise suspicion. Maybe the station wouldn't pick up on it right away, but he couldn't afford to act recklessly. Then plus. there was the hospital. His blood and prints would be documented. Vaughn dragged his grimy hand down his face, and he swept his hair back. 'What shit did I get my ass into?' Bleeding out in a pungent dumpster, he shut his eyes and rocked his head against the dumpster.

"PING!" Spooked, Vaughn's eyes flew open, and he gripped the breaking garbage bags beneath him. "Bloody hell!" Light streamed in, and he could taste the city hair apart from the moldy Chinese takeout he was sitting next to. He shielded his eyes against the bright light with his hand.

"Wow. I can slick see your intestines spilling outta ya man." Luke shined his phone flashlight wildly between Vaughn's face and the rugged hole in his abdomen. "Will you just help me get out of here? And I hope your acting is believable." The nuisance of a co-worker smiled a toothy grin and gave the demon a thumbs up. "You can count on me Vinny!"

~~~

"Help! Officers. My friend, his guts are coming outta him!" Luke screamed in distress. "Somebody please!" Vaughn, on the human's back, he slumped his head on his thick shoulder. 'Mortals can draw on emotion quite well. I got to give them that. Besides a certain atypical someone..' He wondered what she was up to, what she was doing while he was bleeding out of his stomach. He kind of wished he bailed off work and followed her around before he was dragged into the alleyway. 'I miss her darkness..'

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun May 27, 2018 7:47 pm

Though his detachment was not violent or rough, Babs gasped as if he had struck her. She tucked her arms into her chest and her bottom lip poked out into a pout. Her eyebrows sagged as her blue eyes saddened. Roy was just about as unpredictable as her. One moment he caressed her hands to comfort her and the next her coldly tore himself away from the little goddess who only wanted to be helpful. He was always so harsh and yet this did not stop Babs. "And why not? Good gods and goddesses only choose creatures deserving and I deem you worthy of my blessings. Am I not good enough because I do not make humans cower like the mean gods?" she retorted, eyebrows now drawn in slight irritation. Babs huffed and crossed her arms underneath her bust. "I can be a big meany god who makes thunder and lightning crackle. I could give myself a deep voice and makes myself ginormous. But I don't!" she tried to prove herself. "Cause I like being with all of the creatures at a close range. And I really like being with you. It gives me a personal experience I was not allowed to have before." Babs nodded as she walked towards the dresser she had built not too long ago. She fell to her knees to rummage through it. "You're my favorite human and yet you seem to hate me the most sometimes." she murmured, pulling out items to finish her lack of an outfit. Babs struggled to get into khaki shorts and a sports bra before pulling on socks, her converses, and tying her work apron on. Scrambling onto her feet, she whistled for Asa and he listened, sitting at her feet. "I'm not being stubborn so don't leave me!" she insisted, trying to comb her wild hair down with her fingers. "I'm going to bring Asa to work." she added as her face scrunched up in pain from pulling at her own hair. Surprisingly, having knots in her hair was never an issue when she was an all-powerful goddess. Humans had it rough.

~

While Kotori was schmoozing information from the officers that were eager to please the pretty little woman, shouting could be heard that tempted their central focus. The raven haired vixen easily tore her gaze away from them and towards the large man carrying the bleeding person. She was taken aback by two factors, as she realized these things everything around her seemed to move in slow motion. The officers ran away from her to help the dying man. The dying man who seemingly had the strangest color of life fluid and familiar hair color. She could not see his face, but she knew that hair color from anywhere. Smoothly she jumped into action, slipping underneath the police caution tape to run towards the commotion. What a sight that was, only a true superhero could sprint in heels without faltering. Kotori's expression was blank, millions of thoughts racing through her mind as she raced towards the bleeding creature who absolutely could not die. She had yet to understand what he was or where he came from, why he wouldn't kill her and why he was here. The curious feline had to see this altercation from up close, maybe even collect samples. She reached into her coat pocket in search of anything that could help. She had a metal nail file and tissue. It would have to do. With all of the officers focused on Vaughn, Kotori followed the blood trail to the alley way he must have been hiding in. On the brick wall was a crime scene itself, like someone had blasted their brains. She collected some of the splatter sample, happy to have tissue and dried blood.

Wrapping it in tissue, she slinked back out of the alley and towards the ambulance. The DNA was in her pocket, ready to be studied for later. Kotori threw a delicate hand in the air and procured her best damsel in distress voice. "Wait! Let me through! Please let me on! He's my fiance!" she exclaimed as he was strapped to the gurney. It was the best lie Kotori could come up with. "Please tell me he's alright. We were supposed to meet at our favorite cafe for lunch." easily she allowed her large green eyes to well up with fake tears, her cheeks burning with fake emotion as she became choked up. Kotori even managed to make her hands and arms shake as she closed the distance between her and Vaughn. The officers were too easy to trick.They didn't even notice her switch the silver ring she wore on her middle finger to her left hand's ring finger. It was in truth an engagement ring, but the ring her eldest brother planned to give to his beloved. Kotori, in a fit of immense emotion, actually jumped the young woman in order to become the owner of the ring; without hesitation she hospitalized the woman. Just a week later the woman killed herself, filled with such dark and depressing emotions after the gruesome murder of her fiance and his brother.
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed May 30, 2018 9:21 pm

“Come on then. I don’t want to be wanting for the bus that long.” He pulled his bag over his body and lastly tucked his inhaler in his pants pocket before he stepped out the door. “Lock the door behind you, and make sure to shut it.” He quickly transcended down the stairs with his bag tight to his side. He went ahead to the bus stop, and he glanced back at Babs and her dog. “If he causes trouble just one time, I won’t hesitate to put him back on the street.” He warned. He reached into his bag for his wallet, and he proceeded to pull out a Metrocard for the bus. “And I don’t want you walking home from work. You stress me out too much.” He said looking straight ahead at the other side of the street. He had hassling work days and his own personal troubles to hone his mind to other external issues. Plus, he did not want a repeat of last night. Babs getting hurt, getting jumped, and bringing an animal back to the place. ‘So much shit.’ He was brought out of his thoughts as the bus arrived. He climbed on, and he moved to the very end of the bus and sat on the seats lined against the front facing wall.

~

“Ma’am, keep your distance. Your fiancé is in good hands.” The lead paramedic advised. Vaughn cracked a slight grin before he faltered back into a still state, so no one would end up noticing. ‘She ended up finding me. That’s hilarious.’ Discarding Vaughn’s soiled top, the small team arranged drugs and instruments to stabilize the man’s condition while a few broke off to clean the purple-haired creature’s wound and put his organs back into the cavity. “It may be blood poisoning. His blood is a strange color. Check his BP.” One of the other medics changed her gloves and flashed a light in both of Vaughn’s eyes to check his pupils. Looking over at the screen, the lead in charge immediately sprang into action. “His BP is 90/60. He needs 30 mg of midodrine, and see his bag of fluids.”

‘I forgot how weird medicine was. I’m fine however. Slowly, but healing just fine.’ Vaughn thought. He remained still and unable as he let the medics inject whatever drugs into his blood. His body nullified the effects of the midodrine, so he was glad that it was a small amount, or he could’ve been in a serious detriment. It would also be bizarre if he started moving and unbuckled himself out of the bed. He stayed serene as his arms was straight against his sides. He breathed normally, and he listened to his own heartbeat. “His BP is increasing. That’s good. Let’s keep monitoring him.” Vaughn wanted to wiggle his fingers desperately to grab Kotori’s attention, but he risked the other mortals knowing as well. ‘Dammit.’ Vaughn inwardly sighed, and he relaxed his mind. However, his heart started beating erratically, and he couldn’t regain control any of his movements. “What’s happening?” Vaughn heard as he seemed to be losing consciousness.

“His blood pressure is 180/100. We need to cushion his head now! He’s having a seizure.” His muscles uncontrollably spasmed, and with all of his will, he tried to reach for Kotori. ‘Shit, no. My body is suddenly metabolizing all those drugs those humans gave me.” However as seconds passed, at this point, he tried to stabilize himself, to make it stop. ‘God, I think I’m fearing losing my life. I can’t go back to hell yet.’ The ambulance accelerated to the hospital.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:11 pm

Babs gave up on her hair and flipped it over her shoulder. She we unsure if she wanted to keep it this long if there would be knots. As a goddess she prided herself with having unreasonably long hair all while being agile and fast. Her human form after the deal with the Devil still had long hair, it ended at the small of her back, but it was nothing compared to her goddess form. Babs then decided she could never bring herself to cut it, it stood for many things, her true identity, home, beauty, femininity, and confidence. Cutting it would be detrimental to her character and ego. Babs then had a spectacular idea: why not ask Mama Rudy? Of course she would know human hair care for a person of color! Babs was a creature of color and turning human. Mama Rudy was old and a person of color; old people knew a lot and always had wise words for the younger generations. Well, even if Babs was decades older than the human, she could be helpful.

Babs listened to Roy's instructions very carefully, not wanting to anger or irritate him any more this morning. With both hands she slammed the door shut-- maybe a bit too hard but she mumbled an apology to the inanimate object under her breath after locking it. Skipping down the stairs, Asa followed with his head high and his tail wagging furiously. He was beyond ecstatic to be clean and safe. The little goddess still needed to figure out if the pup had any illnesses but she would have to figure that out after work, it would require energy. Energy she had to conserve for work.

"He won't be any trouble, he's a good boy." Babs insisted, nodding at Roy, Asa barked twice in agreement. She bent down onto her knees to rub his little head which resulted in Asa licking her hand. Babs giggled and rubbed his ears in retort, smiling broadly at the little beast. Roy's worry led to a frown on Babs's face. She stopped petting Asa to stand up and stare at Roy. Grabbing his sleeve, she tugged in order to get his full attention. "How am I supposed to get home then?" she questioned before her blue eyes blew up into the size of saucers. "Roy! Roy!" she exclaimed. "You called it home," she smiled cheekily, happy by his word choice which in her head pointed to the fact they were a family.

~

"I'm just worried for his life is all, Doctor. He isn't a confrontational or bad guy. I don't know who would do this to him." Kotori continued to feign the worried fiance. It was a different role for her to play, she was amusing herself. She knew she was doing a fine job when a nurse tried to comfort her by rubbing her shoulder. Kotori's insides shuddered by the unapproved touch, but she ignored them by placing a thankful hand atop the paramedic's. Two burly men then helped the raven haired siren into the ambulance before closing the door. Kotori sat in the seat she was ordered to stay put in and twisted the ring around her finger. She was silent and calm for the most part, her eyes glazed over she simply listened to the noise. She was no professional in medical science, however her teachings in criminal justice gave her an extremely basic understanding, well that and her obsession with crime scenes and the limits of the body. All while she listened, she wondered if the drugs would do anything or if his body would heal itself.

Kotori did not blink until the volume in the emergency vehicle increased with such vigor and panic, a shred of concern struck the cold-hearted monster. They were probably screwing this up, the monster that laid on the gurney. She mentally cursed the humans for possibly killing off the only truly monstrous creature she knew. The young woman would not let that happen. As his limbs spasmed, she pushed through the scrambling professionals and grabbed Vaughn's hand. Leaning forward, her green orbs peered down into his. "Don't you give out."

~~~

Kotori was told she had to wait in the waiting room. She hated it. The mood was definitely low among the other occupants. They sat hunched over with their heads hung low in their shaking hands. Sniffling happened every second and random sobbing. Hushed, worried whispers were like nails on a chalkboard for Kotori. Hospitals reminded her of her brothers. Their bodies were so decimated that the hospital had barely anything to work with. They struggled to find all of the pieces to put them together. Her brothers should have never been brought to the hospital. At that point, they weren't her brothers, just pieces of flesh. Only one brother was still hanging onto a thread of life, the other twin was brought in as a courtesy. Kotori could see her younger self, standing in the pool of her brothers' blood. Watching the monster clean himself off and pull himself out of the spoils of his excitement. He turned around and looked Kotori right in the eye before zipping up his pants and leaving through the fire escape. Kotori doesn't really remember picking up the house phone and calling the authorities. She doesn't recall hearing anything, as if her senses were numbed. She remembers her parents pulling on her to get out of the mess and out of their home. They had done their best to wipe the blood off her small, pale hands. She sat in the hospital room picking at her nails, only then to find a glob in her hair. The blood was so dark she hadn't noticed. She wiped it on her uniform skirt.

Kotori swayed in her seat, being pulled back into reality as she felt herself slipping. She pushed her hair from her face and stared at the ground, purposefully mumbling the differences of this situation and hospital compared to that afternoon. "Deep green carpet with navy blue spots. White tiles floors with black spots. Maroon chairs with silver accents. Dim overhead lights. Noise." she whispered to herself, wringing her hands until they grew sore. She blamed the demon for this lapse. If he didn't come out alive then she would find a way to kill him herself. And she would enjoy it.
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:01 pm

“Home. House. Apartment. It’s all the same thing.” Roy dismissed with a scoff. Roy only said what was easier on his tongue. “Home” just happened to be it, and he only chuckled followed by a half smirk how Babs delve into words’ meanings. ‘Foolish.’ She perked up so spontaneously by the word. He didn’t mean anything by it, nor did he like her any better. He crossed his arms over his body and closed his eyes for a brief moment. He peeked through one eye at Babs before he closed both again. “Tell me when we’re close to your work, then I’ll show you how to get back to the house when we get off.” He told her, and he turned his head away from the goddess.

~

“Gine, I’ll be back before nightfall. Until, then stay away from the windows. And we can finally leave, promise.” Vaughn gently caressed the woman’s face, and he pressed his palm against her stomach. “See you soon.” He waved farewell after he firmly placed his hat on his head and pulled his arms through the sleeves of his coat.

Vaughn woke up in a haze. White walls and beeping of machines. ‘Looks like I made it.’ He blinked several times, his vision watery. Bringing his hand up to his face, he wiped the streaks away, and he pushed himself up to sit in the bed. A mild ache sourced from his abdomen, but he bared with the slight pain. Looking down at his dress, he raised his brows at the paper gown. He disgustingly flicked at the hospital attire. “I should be alright now.” Peeking under the revolting get up, he stared at the stitches sewn in his skin. ‘They ruined my heavenly body. Putting their hands on me like that! I should..’ After he muttered a few tasteful disgraces and curses about humans, he decided to find his way out of this preexisting mortal hellhole. When he went to inhale deeply, the walls of his nostrils were meant with pliable plastic. “What the?” He yanked the tubes out of his nose, and just as he was about to himself out of bed, he was restrained by a needle in his arm. ‘Hospitals are strange..’ He brought himself to awkwardly position himself off of the thin mattress to stand somewhat upright.

“Ah, you’re finally awake Mr. Wellens! We thought we almost lost you there.” The doctor entered the room with a pristine white coat and glasses stooped low on the bridge of his pointy Roman nose. “Yeah, after you measly creatures nearly terminated me..” Vaughn grumbled bitterly glaring at the IV in his arm, thinking how he was gonna remove from his vein. The doctor’s head shot up from scribbling on his clipboard. “Hm, what was that sir?”

Vaughn scratched his head, and he forced an easy smile on his lips. “Do you happen to have clothes that I could wear?” The medical professional returned a smile, and he gestured to the folded up clothes on the bedside. “Your large friend dropped those off for you. I’ll inform your family that you’re awake. You can get dressed.” The doctor left the room, and Vaughn picked up the jeans. ‘Family? This guy’s waist is monstrous! He should work on dieting.’ He gazed down at the pile of clothing and saw a worn leather belt next to it. “At least, he has some common sense.” Discarding the flimsy paper dress, he worked his legs through the pants legs and slipped the belt through the loops of the denim material.

“Ma’am, your fiancé is awake. You can see Mr. Wellens now.” A short-statured nurse informed the purple haired siren, clipboard on hand.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:02 am

"No they're not," Babs insisted, starting at him intently. "They may have similar denotation but those words hold varying connotations." she retorted, as reasonably as Babs could. The little goddess was not the most reasonable creature of all time. Babs acted on passion, morals, and emotion. She tilted her head to the right and let go of his sleeve. Her large blue eyes swept over the other bus occupants. Surely some of them would agree with her if she asked them to join in on the debate. Then the irritable Roy could not tell her she was wrong. Babs was mentally assessing her options before Roy stopped her by changing her focus. "The store is squished between an ethnic restaurant and bank." she answered, repeating the description she was forced to remember. Babs picked at her nails as her eyes drifted over to the windows, checking her surroundings to see if there were any landmarks she could recall. She turned back to Roy, "Are you still mad at me for getting hurt?" The bruises and cuts disappeared as if they had never been there to begin with. Babs looked perfectly healthy and safe. Her warm skin clear and blemish free,her upper lip's cut closed to continue the soft pink hue, her large blue eyes no longer purple from the fight from the night before. If anything refrained her from reaching the title of perfect, it was the redness on her knuckles. "I'm really sorry for getting into trouble. I just couldn't let them hurt Asa." she apologized, hanging her head in shame as her hair fell into her face.

~

Kotori's jade eyes flicked up with such precision they could have cut diamonds. They softened immediately at the sight of the nurse; her dark and icy demeanor melting away for the moment as a new skin rippled over her skeleton. A kind smile tugged on her corner of her sinuous lips. She bowed her head in thanks before following the nurse to Vaughn's room. The nurse left her to enter alone, and Kotori did not hesitate, her nimble fingers wrapped around the door knob and turned the mechanism to allow her access into the very white room. She closed the door behind her immediately, using her bottom and foot. Kotori looked up with and quirked a manicured brow. "You look positively horrid in those jeans." she quipped, approaching him and circling him with her arms crossed underneath her large bosom. "If you lived with me then I could have brought you clothes instead of waiting in that ridiculous waiting room." she complained, pushing her hair behind her shoulder as she stopped in front of him. Kotori took a step forward and searched his torso for the wound. "Next time," she hissed, "If you are going to have the audacity to die like a hobo in an alley, then I want nothing to do with such a pathetic creature."
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:48 am

Roy would be lying if he said he understood what Babs rambled on about most of the time, and he holed up in the city public library for three-four years with his nose in books. 'Denotation, connotations, what now? Is this English 101?' His brow furrowed, shaking his leg. His arms stayed crossed, and he let his chest rise and lower calmly. "Hm?" Roy sat straight, extending his neck out to peer out the window for the flower shop. 'Ethnic restaurant and bank..' Not seeing it yet, he settled back into his seat, folding his arms again. "Making decisions comes with consequences, so you have to take responsibility for your choices." He said it plainly; tired of Babs' apologies. It was the sole thing that he wanted the goddess to wrap her head around. Her abilities would eventually disappear. If what she said was true and she became human somehow, she couldn't be making curt decisions. Especially if the end result was her getting bruised up, he did not make enough to be admitting Babs into the hospital weekly. Catching a warm orange color of an Indian cuisine place and most likely an ATM, he pulled on the yellow wire, signaling for the driver to stop the bus, and he quickly stepped down the two steps to the emergency side exit. "Let's go." Pressing his hand against the door, they automatically folded out, and he hopped off the bus.

~

Vaughn adjusted the jeans on his waist, and he leaned back to watch the regular fit jeans slowly slip down his hips. "These trousers are truly disgusting." He tighten the belt as far as he could, and he went to pull on the plaid, lumberjack button up. "You look positively horrid in those jeans." Vaughn directed his purple eyes to the succubus, and he puffed a defeated sigh. "You don't need to tell me. I could really go for a pair of skinnies. The man's briefs are even ginormus." He grumbled, thoroughly debating on walking out nude. Slipping one arm through the sleeve of his shirt, he stopped and followed Kotori's focus to his abdomen. "I'm all brand new. Don't worry, your toy isn't broken yet." He chuckled, flicking the woman in between her eyes. It was like the intrusion never happened, and he was in tip-top condition. 'I don't know how'll lucky I'll be next time though..' Fixing and folding over the flaps of the collar, he worked the buttons. His irises widened, his hands falling flat from the buttons, and he moved his hand to rub the place over his heart. "That's harsh love. At least I'm alive now. So don't get too upset, hm?" Vaughn took her chin in his lithe fingers and gently smiled. Then his thumb slyly grazed her bottom lip followed with the demon's hooded gaze. He closed the distance between them and rested his forehead against hers; his eyes dropped to her lips. "After all, we still have a wedding to plan, fianceé."

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 am

Babs pushed her hair from her face, eyebrows drawn together in confusion as she tucked the locks behind her ears. Usually when people made apologies, they were forgiven in return. What Roy said did not sound like forgiveness. He simply seemed to be more irritated with her. A loud voice in her head told her to just cry but the goddess had a feeling that would simply annoy the human further. That was the last thing she wanted to do. "I love you Roy," she muttered ending the conversation as if they were a bickering married couple. Babs's blue eyes fell to Asa's and she made a kissy face; from the corner of her eye she caught the flickering movement of his tail wagging. The expression made the little brown girl giggle and her guilt from earlier faded away. The dog was an excellent distraction. "Oh," she whispered, as she felt the absence of her human. She looked up to see him fleeing towards the bus doors. Without giving a command, Asa followed Babs as Babs followed Roy. She stepped off the bus with a skip and a burst of joy tickled her chest, the simple movement exciting her.

"Are you going to meet Mama Rudy, Roy?" she questioned, hands laced below her bum as they approached the humble flower shop. "If you scowl and grimace like you normally do then Mama Rudy is going to get you. She has a sign that says, "Leave your bullshit outside"." The little goddess stated with such innocence and cheerfulness as a six-year-old. The curse sounded ill-fitted on her tongue. "She told me you're full of bullshit. And then I asked her to explain bullshit and she just said that you're the poster boy. She also thinks you're a pervert for taking me in. She wouldn't tell me what that means either. Both words don't sound nice. I'm not sure if the way I talk about you is interpreted correctly." Babs explained, walking on her tiptoes to catch a better glimpse of the flowers stationed outside to coax pedestrians inside. Instantly joy washed over her and a smiled blossomed onto her full lips. "The hydrangeas bloomed," she cooed, staring lovingly at the flower bunches.

~

"Perhaps that simply means you are small," she quipped, eye lids low as she stared boredly. Kotori blinked furiously after being flicked, the pain sharp but short-lived. Her entire being was enraged by the flames of Hell, fury rolling over her in waves. Her fingertips brushed over the area as she stared at him in disbelief. "You must be suicidal," was what she said once she found her voice. "Whoever failed at murdering you will be put to shame once I am finished with you. There won't be pieces to shovel back after I'm done. You've tested my patience long enough." she insisted, hand slipping into her jacket pocket to allow her fingertips to grasp her handy dandy scissors. However her attention was demanded as his fingers found her chin, his thumb lazily grazing over her full lower lip. The raven haired vixen was curious of his intentions and what he would do next, so she relaxed and waited; a lioness waiting to pounce. She was amused with his efforts to seduce her until he mocked her choice of lie. Kotori rolled her eyes and pushed him away, creating a larger distance between them. "I hope you die."
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Drawing his the inside of his bottom lip between his teeth, Roy scratched his temple with his index finger reflectively. 'Should I meet Mama Rudy?' He looked at the flower shop questionably; it was small but he felt somewhat intimidated by the local shop. "If you scowl and grimace like you normally do then Mama Rudy is going to get you." Her statement was enough force, like gravity, to drag his lips into a grumpy glower. Frowns were home on his face, so Roy didn't know if he could even smile if not a menacing smirk. He felt the subconscious effort to push his mouth into an approachable expression, however, the work was too great. And the corners of his lips continued to be stitched at a downward angle with each of Bab's second-hand comments. "She told me you're full of bullshit..." A distasteful arrow ruggedly pierced through his chest, but he still stood tall with his seemingly permanent scowl.

"And then I asked her to explain bullshit and she just said that you're the poster boy. She also thinks you're a pervert for taking me in." Two metal poles were thrown and added to his frigid heart, and his shoulders stooped to the ground. Slumped, he covered his face with his hand in disbelief. 'God. She made me out to be a douche and a predator.' He glanced at the store front again, and he was disheartened to go in anymore. 'I don't even know why I got off with her. A waste of my damn time.'

"I'm not sure if the way I talk about you is interpreted correctly." Roy's eye twitched, and he bared his teeth to contain his emotions. "You think?" He spoke through his teeth, and as if the oral assault to his person didn't happen, his plum hued eyes followed Babs reverting and bursting back to her light and jubilant self. That was the last straw, and a two ton anvil face planted him into the weathered concrete. "I swear you're so unbelievable."

~

Vaughn thrusted out his lower lip. "That's not nice to say to your future husband." He feigned heartbreak, cradling his left pectoral. He was amazed how many death threats that this mortal could deliver. He stepped forward and stretched his arms around her shoulders in an unwanted embrace. "I won't die so easily despite how many times you move to strike your pointy scissors at me." His hand snuck into her jacket pocket and grasped the sharp edge. Toying with the blade, Vaughn shortly slipped his empty hand out of her jacket. "If you really want me to die, complain to the bastard who tried to end my life. Tell them to do better next time. But I do think you could do a much better job than they could." He shook his head eagerly as exuberant laughter resonated through his chest. Succeeded by a light knock, the nurse walked in. "Mr. Wellens, your papers are ready for your discharge."

"I think that's our cue to leave." His arms swinging by his sides, Vaughn didn't waste a second to exit the stark white room.

Raum

Post by Raum » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:35 pm

(Is this still open?)