[RP][AllThatAngst] Making Deals with the Devil

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][XCocottesxCocottesX] Making Deals with the Devil

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:45 am

'Man, how the hell do girls work?' Scratching his face with his nails, he dragged a hand down his face. This morning did not settle too well with his tortured soul. A crowded bus did not help him to drift away from his problems. He sighed a tired breath, and he glanced towards the black receiver on the corner of his desk. "Ring gotdamnit." Tearing his eyes off of the phone, he momentarily focused on his cup of watered down coffee until his mind got the best of him and went elsewhere. He pulled out a drawer and shuffled through the cubby to find his good ol' pack of smokes. He would consider them his luxury ones. 'Did Babs go to work yet?' He wondered. He held a lighter tight between his lips at the end as he continued to sift through his drawers for his lucky cigarettes. "Where the hell?" He stood and paced around his office, searching through a bookcase and filing cabinet to see if the cancer sticks would show up. He released an exasperated sigh and banged his fist against the green wall. "Too early for this." Roy's head lifted up when a knock interrupted his jumbled state; his worn eyes faced a pair of murky blue ones.

"What'd ya looking' for, Caster? To be making all this ruckus?" Accompanied with a crooked grin, his boss waved a distressed box of premium cigs lazily in the air. Roy's eyes turned into slits, and he wildly threw himself towards his boss. His arms flailed to reach his stash of drugs. "Hey, those are mine." Roy fought against the man's burly arms and his jutting beer gut. "Nuh-uh. I heard ya having lady troubles. Heard it from of the fellas down in support."

Having crazed eyes, Roy gritted through his teeth. "So what? We're a call center. We are support." Roy snatched the cigarettes from his boss's granny hands when the large man finally let up. He hastily pocketed the cigs in his work pants while his retard of an employer kept pestering him. "The ladies at the joint aren't cutting it anymore?" His boss nudged Roy's shoulder, and Roy tried to shut the door; so he could attend to his silent phone. "Screw off." Roy spat, and he flicked open the box of cigarettes, hanging a stick on his lips. He glared at the green walls that made up his office. His boss leaned off of the lackey's door and rolled his shoulders. Seeing that Roy was not in the best of moods to kid, he left him alone. Only after he gave Roy some advice. "Just listen to me mate. The girl is always right. Work with her, not fight." Roy slid down his rickety door and brought the lighter up to his cigarette. He drew his knees up and shook his head. "Fuck."

~

Vaughn's fingers acted on a mind of their own and grazed Kotori's hips before she leaned against the washing machine. He cleared his throat and offered up a small smirk. "Thanks love. Knew you'd come through." Vaughn froze though and he firmly positioned his hand on top of the washing machine. He squinted his eyes, attempting to take apart the story locked deep in the human's green orbs. Hidden well and masked, Kotori put up a good front, a second skin. "You could have done this in your own apartment. I offered for you to live here and you turned me down. I try to get a different roommate and you refuse. For a man I barely know, you are doing your best to intrude into my life." The thought of the guy peeved him off, and more so, her annoyance with him pissed him off more. Nerves in his brain ticked and he tore her arm away from her body, pulling her towards him. Blood rushed through his veins, and the buzz of his previous kills vibrated in his arms. "I would rather keep you in my sights and stalk you from a distance than having that creep stay in the same vicinity as you." He seethed. Vaughn dropped his gaze to the current bruises on the girl's wrist. 'What?' He lowered his hand and grasped her elbow instead. "Love. As much you are loving poking at me, pushing me to the brink, you're gonna have to do better than that unless you want to be killed." The thought of him leaving marks on her body exhilarated him, but it wasn't the threatening purples that he wished to achieve at least in these circumstances. "I am a danger to you. Don't let that slip your pretty mind just because I'm clay in your hands." Even though he admitted his vulnerability, his demon did not leave him. He was a monster down to the core.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:27 pm

"Welcome to Mama Rudy's Beauties, how may I help you?" her silvery voice chirped. In her arms was a large clay pot full of dirt and red azaleas, and one could nearly miss the top of her head, she was that short. One would also be widely amazed by her abilities to lift and work with such heavy things, for a girl so small she could carry four bags of dirt without breaking a sweat. She was a big help to the elderly woman. The owner of the shop found herself manning the cash register, preparing bows and baskets while the little goddess did the brunt of the labor. Nevertheless, Babs loved the environment and taking care of the plants with Mama Rudy.

Babs set the pot down and dusted her dirty hands onto the dark green apron that protected her clothes. The customers had a question about what was in season and the flowers' meanings. Of course Babs went above and beyond and told them medicinal attributes and the mood each flower portrayed. She reminded each customer how to properly care for the plant and did her best to influence them to just start a garden.

Being around so much nature made Babs feel better. It also seemed as if her powers were returning, stronger. She could feel the mental and physical condition of every living thing in the shop and did not even have to focus. It was invigorating-- but a bit distracting as well. It made her jumble up her words to customers, Mama Rudy saw this and told Babs to take a break from dealing with the crazy folks in this city-- the last customer to bother Babs asking about the best environment to grow weed in. Mama Rudy set Babs up in the back to focus on weaving baskets until they had their lunch break.

Their lunch break consisted of going upstairs to Mama Rudy's house and sitting in her kitchen to eat leftovers. The foreign woman did her best to understand more about the odd blue-eyed girl, but Babs had to step wearily around her questions, the deal with the devil kept her answers limited, Roy could be the only one who knew of her identity.

The rest of her shift went by quickly and eventually, it was time to close up. Mama Rudy closed things up as Babs swept loose dirt, petals, and leaves outside the shop doors. The sky was growing dark, the sun beginning to set. Babs's boss had urged her to leave earlier because the nightlife was dangerous, but of course the goddess refused. She had to help.

~

Kotori held in her grunt as he roughly pulled her body into his, extremely caught off guard by his sudden expression of anger. Her frown deepening as he gripped around the area where he had left bruises last. The raven-haired girl of course did not flinch, she refused to. She brushed the pain off and watched him study the bruises. It was a shame really, that she bruised so easily. "I don't know why you look at them like an idiot. You did this." she grumbled, snatching her arm back once he let go. Of course his hold just fell to her elbow. 'Great, if he bruises my entire arm people are going to think that I hurt myself.' She sighed and used her free hand to push her hangs from her face, as they had fallen into her line of vision. "Aren't we overprotective, overbearing, and overstepping?" she hummed, raising her brows at his proclamation. Kotori decided to stop fighting and leaned into him. "I'm glad you think I'm pretty then, huh?" she whispered softly, the corner of her lips beginning to quirk up into a smirk.

Kotori enjoyed all of the vulnerabilities he was admitting through his words. She had him on a leash, absolutely whipped. So bad, that even he knew it but was helpless to stop it. This made her happy, very much. This game was far from over however. She titled her head and nodded towards the living room. "Would you care for a shower?" she offered, mischief dancing amongst the jade flecks in her large eyes.
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:17 pm

Roy shuffled around his office collecting his things. "Caster, you leaving?" His boss popped his head into his office while Roy pulled out a lanyard from the top drawer of his desk. "Yeah." The bronze key dangled from the end before Roy hid it in his satchel. "Make things right with the your lady." Roy ignored his pitch, considering he was still a scumbag and today's incident with his cigarettes, even more so. He waved boredly, pushing past the big man as he locked the door behind him. While Roy waited at the bus stop, he kicked the top of his shoe against the concrete. 'She never told me what time she would be back.' He twiddled his gold metro card in between his fingers watching other people load the bus. He frowned deeply, and he rashly looked behind the bus to see if there was another bus. He mumbled incoherent things in prayer that she wasn't stirring up trouble. A 17 bus was coming the street, and Roy jogged towards it, grasping his bag tight against his side. When the bus lurched to a halt, Roy entered the kneeling bus short of breath, and he hurriedly went to the back of the bus to sit. Once he settled in the back of the bus by the window and the bus set in motion, he caught his breath. He sighed and proceeded to dig into his bag to retrieve the lanyard. 'Whatever she is doing, I don't like it." His heart thumped heavily in his chest. Roy stared at the key, and his eyes drifted to the small leather flower keychain attached to the key ring.

~

His jaw ticked at her remarks, but when she relaxed into him, he regretted how he laid his hands on her. She bruised easily he noted, and he was animalistic and grabbed her as he pleased. The purpling bruises were unsettling enough for him to release her and banish himself from her apartment. "Jealousy and obsessiveness are not pretty colors. They even look worse in human attributes. Looks like I have that down pat. I just have to become one now.' He thought deprecatingly. Vaughn took a side glance to the entryway back into the living room, contemplating her offer. He weighed the pros and cons in his head, gazing into her eyes. "Only if you join me love." He let go of her arm and splayed his hand against her lower back. Certainly male, hot blood coursed through his veins, and he couldn't pass up a bath with a beautiful woman.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:30 pm

"Have a good night Mama Rudy," Babs waved as she walked backwards, away from the store. Within seconds the doors were locked and the lights flickered off, the bright fluorescent sign spelling CLOSED offering a faint glow of light. A content grin blossomed onto her lips as she twirled back around and began her departure from the store block. She had a little spring in her step as she practically skipped down the street, smelling faintly of flowers, a little cactus plant in hand. A gift from her boss for working so hard on her first official day. Babs felt this warm, tingly feeling spreading from the center of her chest to her fingers and toes. It made her feel a little lightheaded, but pure joy still thumped serotonin into her veins. As if she could not hold in her excitement, Babs did a little twirl, her long, brown locks following the motion around her. A quiet giggle escaped her lips as she recognized her silliness. Her blue eyes fell to her little cactus, her smile remaining due to the gifts reminder of her fun today.

All of her fun however, came to an abrupt end when she came across a group of darkly clothed boys in a huddle. In the center of that huddle, Babs heard a small animal's yelp. The color seemed to flee from her face and the cactus nearly slipped from her fingers. Carefully, she set the potted plant down and her feet carried her towards them without hesitation. "Hey, what are you guys doing?"

At the sound of her voice they all turned around to face her, there were five in total, and they all seemed to be high schoolers. As most people do, they loomed over her a good foot. Sinister smirks twisted their lips and a nearby streetlight casted shadows onto their faces. Babs was far from intimidated, but more worried about the small stray animal in the center of their ring. Its coat was matted with something dark and sticky, around its neck was a rusty metal chain, and spray paint stained its patchy skin. Her heart nearly broke at the sight of it. Ice seemed to fill her veins as she took more of the mutt in, fists balling at her sides, she tilted her head at the boy's who stare at her hungrily. Then, she made them regret it.

Fifteen minutes later Babs was back on her way to the apartment. The city looked very different under a blanket of darkness, and her limbs felt heavy, but she continued to carry the Pit bull puppy and her potted plant. The poor boy needed a bath, food, sleep, and some love. All Babs could offer, even though she knew Roy was bound to refuse. He would be angry with her, not only because she did not tell him when she would be back, but because she was coming home with a dog, and beaten up. Her goddess abilities were slowly but surely leaving her. Her thick skin was beginning to falter, as well as her healing capabilities. One of the boys had been carrying a pocket knife and caught her when she wasn't looking. She also managed to get a couple punches to her stomach and cheek. But in the end, she left them looking much worst.

The puppy whined in her arms and Babs began to coo at him, gently rubbing his head before planting a kiss. Animals did not deserve such treatment. Only humans did such selfish, violent acts for amusement, animals were more focused about survival. Humans simply made it harder. Humans were odd animals themselves. Babs did not fully understand their purpose yet, hopefully Roy would be the one to show her. Her tired shoulders heaved a great sigh as she walked up the steps to the apartment, she lacked a key so she simply plopped down in front of the door and sat the puppy down beside her. He was limping on his front left paw, so Babs would have to heal that later. She touched her cheek and flinched at the newfound sensation of physical pain. Shaking her head she looked back at the puppy and murmured, "What a night huh cutie?" He did not look any older than five months.

~~~

Once she was released, Kotori studied her arms, staring at bruises already forming. Her lips remained in a straight line as annoyance wrinkled her forehead. She quickly pushed past her irritation however and allowed him to pull her back into him. With the height difference, the raven haired tease tilted her head back, allowing her Emerald orbs to dance with amusement. "That was not part of the deal, Edward." She placed a hand on his shoulder before her finger tips danced towards his collar bone, then the back of his neck. Easily, her fingertips found the soft hairs on his neck and fiddled while she truly contemplated his offer. It was what he wanted, and more ore less something she wanted. But not yet. She needed more control over him. Leaning in, she smiled, "Maybe some other time."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:22 am

Roy hopped off of the bus and as quick as he could, he ran back to the apartment.The street was poorly lit with warm orange lights, and it worried Roy how Babs was probably sitting outside of the door at this time. 'It's pretty late. What if she caused trouble?' Roy shook his head and rushed back home. After five minutes of inconsistent running, he saw his little nook and stopped at the box apartment. Hands on knees, Roy hunched over and tried to collect his breath and calm his erratic heartbeat. "B-babs." He huffed, and he peered at her on the stairs. He couldn't see her too well, but his attention was redirected when he heard a small, shallow growl. He readjusted his bag on his shoulder and slow. The dog's gonna have to stay outside." He squinted his eyes to see if he could get a better look at her and the dog but he couldn't. 'She brought a stray home.. Just why, me?' He sighed. He opened the flap of his bag and pulled out the key to the door. Pushing the door open, he switched on the light of the one room and took off his shoes by the door. "Leave the dog, or you can't come inside."

~

Vaughn smirked as he cupped the side of her face. "Oh, but your eyes tell me different." His eyes dropped down to her hands, toying with him. He reconnected eyes with her as he tried to see what she was up to, or surely, he was reading the signals wrong. But his smirk grew wider as she genuinely pondered a shower together, and even more so when she leaned in. Eager, Vaughn was growing more ecstatic by the second, but thinking he was going to get a cheeky flirt, he was shot down. "Aw come on Blade. Tease. Why'd you work me up like that? Now I'll need a cold rinse." All was not lost, he did have the future to look forward to, to have his way with her. With a light chuckle and mischievous wink, he let go of her face, and he stepped back from her. "The offer's still good if you want to come in and join me during."

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:28 pm

The puppy let out a low growl and Babs stirred awake from her light sleep, looking up with blurry vision to see the grumpy man with dreads and a smoking problem. She would have smiled but feeling this hurt and weak made her uncomfortable. She decided to not stand up, which was a smart decision because of his ultimatum. Rolling her shoulders, she rubbed her bruising face and yawned. The little goddess had no energy to give him a speech about his selfishness, so she didn't. She tucked her hair behind her ears then nodded. "I'm staying with him. Can you take my shoes?" she answered quietly, her voice low and raspy. It made her clear her throat. Babs used the heel of her foot to push off her Converses. This was a struggle of course, so she lazily threw a hand down to loosen the bows. Once they were off, she dropped them in the door way. The puppy cuddled back into his arms, his large size competing with her small body. Babs appreciated the warmth however, and snuggled into him, sighing. The day could end now, she was ready to start anew. Being a human was tiring.

~~~

Green orbs blinked up at him, she was genuinely confused, did she allow desire to leak into her irises? How foolish of her to give so much away, now he would annoy her until she caved into the want showcased in her eyes. Kotori's eyes did not leave his as he fiddled with her small hands, she could feel his thumb run across a pastel pink painted nail. "Luckily there's plenty of cold water," she whispered, running her fingers through his hair more. He had incredibly soft hair for someone who smelled of the city night life and blood. She tilted her head to the side and allowed her hands to drop to her sides as he pulled away, ending their embrace. She raised a hand to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear before turning away from him and entering the living room. "Don't worry, I'll find a way to satisfy myself while you are gone. Plenty of ideas, though none as enjoyable as your presence." she teased, returning his wink as she sat down on the couch. Kotori could restrain herself from such endeavors. After all, Vaughn had to want it bad before she gave anything away.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Roy leaned against the doorframe and sighed as the chill night air caused goosebumps to scatter on his arms. He looked down at the ground, watching the Converse clunk to the carpet. He lifted his eyes once more at Babs, and the poor lighting from the room failed to illuminate her face. 'Uh.' He narrowed his eyes when he thought he saw some abnormal coloring on her face. Shadows cast over her cheeks making it difficult to tell if she had bruising or not. When he couldn't see no matter how hard he squinted, he leaned down to picked up her shoes and set them by his shoes neatly. "Fine. Stay outside." He shut the door, sneaking a peek just before at the dog peacefully nestled in Babs' arms. He took off his bag and placed the keys on the table. "Chose a dog over me.." Roy scratched his head, grabbing the pillow and blanket off of the bed. 'It's not like I care. She can do whatever she wants. I don't care.' He then spread the cover on the rough carpet and threw the pillow on the ground. "Essentially I don''t." He listened closely to the night as he laid down on his makeshift bed by the door. He rested his head on his arm, letting sleep slowly come over him.

~

Finding the bathroom, he shut the door behind him. As he looked in the mirror, he chuckled lowly. 'I'm a mess.' He ran his hand through his hair. He could still feel her hands; her fingertips lightly skimmed his scalp. He sighed and looked down at his bruised knuckles. He needed to be more aware of the changes undergoing his body. He was beginning to slowly recover, and it was revealing that he had to find a more efficient way to carry out his deal. Scratching his neck, he rolled his shoulders, turning on the shower after he discarded his clothes. He mindlessly threw them in her laundry hamper, then he stood under the cold wash. The cold water chilled his bones and cleared his head. Thoughts only invaded his head once he opened his eyes. Creating a rich lather on his body, his senses were overwhelmed with the fragrance of lavender, and Kotori consumed his thoughts. 'I don't think I can hold out long enough in this game.' The scent of iron faintly lingered on his skin, and bruising had appeared around his leg since the bulletin board incident. Rinsing the suds out of his hair and skin, he shut the water off, and he grabbed the only towel he saw, drying himself. Tousling the towel through his hair, he proceeded to wrap it around his waist. Exiting her bathroom, he watched as Kotori caught up on her college studies, crossing his arms over his chest. "What else do you do for fun around here? Besides playing mind games and hunting criminals?"

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:59 pm

In the early morning, Babs found her bladder to be obnoxiously full. She woke up with a start and not so gently removed the dog from her lap. She found herself switching her weight every few seconds, looking around as last nights events came back to her. She had found an abused and homeless animal in need of some love and Roy refused to allow the poor pup inside. She had to choose the pup or the indoors. That’s why she was outside. Babs looked around for a place to release the fluids adding pressure down below but realized that if anyone saw her that Roy would have an absolute fit. She turned back to the door and jiggled the doorknob to find it unlocked. Pushing it open she came into contact with some resistance and opened it just enough for her to peek her head in. Roy was on the floor, asleep. Babs was surprised but she did not have time to waste, she had to go. The little goddess opened the door just enough for her to slip through— her boobs gave her some trouble— and leapt over the sleeping figure to enter the bathroom. She quickly planted herself onto the porcelain throne before relieving herself, her sigh blissful.

Not too far behind was the curious pup, sniffing at the cracked open door. He did not want to be left outside alone, he wanted to be with Babs. Once he could not identify any dangerous scents, he slowly crept through the doorway and past the sleeping human. The pit bull approached the bathroom to check on Babs who was half awake and rather content with sitting in the odd chair even though she was finished. Her head was in her hands and she scratched her scalp, mumbling incoherent things in a language that was not English. The dog then walked back over to the sleeping human, sitting down in front of his face before bending his head down to sniff his peculiar hair. It was long and smelled odd, the dog liked it. He liked it so much that he licked Roy’s nose.

~~~

Kotori used the time he took in the shower to rearrange her studies and check on his jacket in the washing machine. She did some more of her personal magic on the tortured article of clothing before putting it on another setting. Afterwards she plopped back down on the couch and grabbed a pen, flipping through her notes while scrolling on her tablet through her News app, eyebrows randomly quirking up at the sight of what the world considered to be breaking news: three of the Kardashian’s were rumored to be pregnant. That was not the sort of news she was interested in. However her eyes did hover over their photos, analyzing their features and knowing psychologically why the world found them to be so attractive.

Kotori heard the shower turn off and the door open, standing in nothing but one of her favorite towels, was Vaughn. The heat made his hair cling to his forehead and Kotori appreciated the view. His question however made the corner of her mouth quirk up. “Sometimes I watch crime shows or documentaries. I people watch by the window. I sharpen knives. I play this game where I blindfold myself and sit in the darkness to just listen. I play this game with this lawyer who walks past my building everyday on his way to work where I undress in front of my window and pretend to not notice him staring. I get a point every time he has to adjust his trousers.” She listed them off easily, raising a finger for each activity she did for her own enjoyment. “I guess it truly only matters if you and I have the same definition of fun. It also matters if I have company.” Kotori spoke these sentences lowly, taking her time with each syllable before offering a closed-mouth smile.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Feeling a wet sensation on his nose, Roy groaned and turned his face away and pulled the blanket from out under him and drew the cover over his head. He peeked a glance at the beaten mutt and huffed while he wiped his nose with the back of his hand. Stirred out of slumber by the pitbull, Roy sucked his teeth as the animal continued to pester him. His eyes stayed close, but he wasn't in the euphoric state of sleep anymore. More than annoyed, he nudged the dog's face away and sluggishly dragged his slender body to fall into the bed. "Babs! What did I say about the dog? You didn't even shut the door all the way."

~

"And I thought killing sinners was tiring. You get on my nerves with this "fun" of yours." Vaughn made small air quotes as he went and sat on the arm of the couch. The more he listened to her talk, the more riled up he was getting though he couldn't help hurt listen. It was a step closer in knowing who she was. He darted his eyes to the small tablet and pressed his hands together. "I don't know if you're baiting me but I am having some really grotesque thoughts right now on what to do with that lawyer." Men creeping outside of her apartment complex seemed to be common. No matter how much he tried to decipher the purple-haired mystery. he ended up in circles. "It also matters if I have company.” He perked up and brushed his hair away from his forehead and stared at her intently. "Though for myself, I'll still kill someone if there were bystanders present." He tapped his chin while he mentally drew a few scenarios. "But I'm company now, so what happens?"

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:25 am

Babs jumped at the sound of her name, it even made her tinkle a bit more. Her bright blue eyes popped open and she blinked rapidly. More incoherent babbling in a guttural language left her lips before she realized it was not English. Clearing her throat, she tried again. “He followed me in. I had to relieve myself.” An accent tinged her words thickly and she had to clear her throat again.

Rubbing her nose she whistled and stood up, discarding the rest of her clothes before stepping into the shower. She had some grime, blood, and dirt on her from last night. Not to mention, she smelled like dog. Babs also wanted to use this time to bathe the puppy. “Come,” She beckoned after another whistle. The pit bull left the grumpy human to join the little goddess in the bathroom. He paused however at the sight of the tub and lowered his ears. “No no no, it will just be water. Nice, gentle water. Watch.” After fiddling with the knobs she managed to get it on. It soaked her hair and body and she allowed it, despite the fact it was freezing at first. Once it began to warm up she bent down and held out handfuls of water to the pup. He slowly crept over and sniffed it before dipping his pink tongue in. Once it was deemed as safe he jumped into the shower with her. This made Babs giggle and laugh melodically. “See it’s not so bad.” She put in the stopper to allow the bath to fill while she showered. She washed the dog first then emptied the tub before cleaning herself. Babs took her time washing her hair and face, the wounds and bruises already nearly done healing. Her healing factor had slowed down exponentially already. That was not good.

“Roy!” She hollered as pain sparked in her eyes. “I got the stuff from the white square in my eyes and they’re on fire!” She yelped, tearing up and rubbing her eyes with soapy hands profusely, making the pain increase. “Roooooooy,” She whined, voice breaking as the pain only increased. The puppy stared at her confused before he questioned her with a bark. Babs decided to sit down with him in the empty tub and allow the water to stream down on her head.

~

“Anything that involves getting on you is fun to me.” She teased in a smoky tone, the corner’s of her lips turning upwards into a smirk. Her amusement dropped however once he plopped himself down on the arm of her couch, that was a thing with her, a pet peeve, when people sat on her furniture improperly. There wasn’t much furniture in her apartment but she still took pride in what she owned. Cushions were meant for butts. “You have no right to be jealous. I don’t belong to you and I am not with you in any sort of romantic relationship.” She stated matter-of-factly, her tone clipped. “So get your behind off of my couch like that.” Kotori turned her head away from him in mild annoyance and locked her tablet, causing the screen to darken. “Or you’ll find yourself butt naked outside my door.” Her quip was quick and she stood again to put her work in her bag. A quick expression of amusement flashed through her features before falling again, a mask of emptiness. “However I would enjoy the view.” Kotori was quiet for the next few moments, busying herself with the task at hand, taking her time to create an answer for the murderous creature who was in nothing but a towel in her living room. She stared at him through the corner of her eye, “Well, what is it you desire?”