[RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][XCocottesxCocottesX] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Elliot grazed his thumbs across her cheeks, and he grinned a wide smile. ‘She’s alright...’ Danielle breaking down her medical chart piece by piece in a matter of a few minutes speaking to him showed him he didn’t have to worry so much. There was only the road to recovery left even though he had a tower high notebook of things he needed to update her on. Her wellbeing and memories were exclusively the priority. The doctor had briefed him on what to expect when she wakes up. The nausea, difficulty breathing, and memory repression. He was going to do everything he could, so they could detangle from the bizarre situation and live somewhat normal lives together. The police were hounding him for Danielle’s statement, no doubt her parents too. But he was damned if they landed in the courtroom again. “I am not specialized in light probing or administering a blood test, but I can get you food. Maybe some water first?” His hands moved from her face to her hands, lacing their fingers together. His own stomach rumbled. “You think you can stomach Chinese?”

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:38 pm

His smile was infectious, a tired, ghost of a smile drifted onto her full lips. The corners pulled up but the smile did not reach her eyes. Most of her felt weak and odd, her body felt used like she had done some vigorous activity when all she had did was sleep and heal. She felt hollow, in dire need of actual food rather than liquid nutrients and medicine from an IV. Being in his arms also reminded her of how ugly she must have looked because that’s how she felt. Well, until she noticed that look in his eyes. Adoration, just absolute love. It was warm and filling, it made her feel like less of a ghost. She felt like the world, his world. The fear in his eyes, the fear of losing her gave his look an edge that simply pulled her closer, enticed her to never make his fear a reality. Danielle leaned into his touch more and covered his hands with hers.

“Water sounds bland. I want flavor.” She complained in quiet protest, knowing medically that it was the best option. Danielle moved her tongue around in her mouth, everything feeling like sandpaper. “Cold, crisp water sounds good actually.” She changed her mind, beginning to wonder what her breath smelled like. Danielle had a long list of things she wanted: food, water, a shower, tooth paste, real clothes that wouldn’t show her butt. The paper dress was not doing her any favors.

“Chinese sounds great,” she murmured, wiggling her fingers atop his knuckles. The Latina offered a small, cute smile, closing her eyes as the corners of her mouth pulled upwards. He seemed so cheerful in these rough times, she was proud of him. It was sweet to make such an effort for her sake, probably even for his. Life tended to be crazy for them. “I’ll eat anything as long as we leave this place— I hate hospitals, Elle.” She complained, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb. “Have I been cleared? Can we just go?” Slightly exasperated, Danielle stared at him with pleading eyes.
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:51 pm

“Can we just go?” Elliot’s wide grin slowly transitioned into an understanding one, and he nodded. The doctors and nurses were far more than capable of giving her sufficient care than he was at home, but he knew that Danielle couldn’t stand hospitals since Daniel. And with the kidnapping trauma with Jude, he didn’t really want to be enclosed in these white walls either. Though he doesn’t think Danielle remembers any of the significant portions of the accident, he would rather keep it like it was until they left the hospital at least. “Dr. H owes me one anyway.” He declared, a small plan drawing out in his head. It was anticlimactic, however one couldn’t just leave the hospital and certainly not Danielle in her condition. But he thought strongly that she would teach him the procedures if something were to go wrong. She was a lucky woman, hadn’t she had been studying to be a nurse he would be more hesitant in allowing her to leave. Then again, there was the Doves too; her father could beat him if Elliot let him or her mom cursing him out in jumbled Spanish. He didn’t see them in the lobby, and he wasn’t so sure if he would give a damn on what they had to say, given they put their daughter in grave danger. Even though he felt like he had every reason to despise them, that was no way to treat his future in-laws maybe. “I think I saw a wheelchair in the hallway, so let’s get out of here princess.” Hey, he didn’t want anyone to stare at her butt.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:45 am

His nod meant more to her than she could express in words. It meant freedom, safety, and comfort. She did not have to be surrounded by beeping machines and impatient nurses. No one would be prodding at her and poking her. She now had control of her body and would no longer be haunted by dreams of her dead brother. Danielle just wanted to lay in his arms and watch a movie. He was warm and he was home, that’s all where she wanted to be. “Is my DVD of Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas still at your place?” She murmured, lifting their interlocked hands to kiss his knuckles. They had scars and his scars had scars, from countless fights, beatings, training, and stressing. Danielle could recall that his body was also covered in scars and tattoos. She remembered kissing every single one. She smiled once she recalled this memory, this smile reached her eyes, eyes that stared lovingly at their conjoined hands.

“Dr. H can kiss my ass anyway, I never want to be in a hospital ever again,” She grumbled, hesitating to let him go, but she did. The Latina detangled herself from him and moved closer to the bed where the IV stood. Carefully she untaped herself and pulled the IV from her arm, next she applied pressure and found some cotton and medical tape. Her makeshift bandage took a few seconds. “Even when I give birth, I rather do it in a birthing pool or something.” Danielle added under her breath, not even understanding her own words. She had just admitted to herself and Elliot that she wanted children of her own, obviously with him.

“Uh, do I have to be in a wheelchair?” She whined, pursing her lips and drawing her eyebrows together. A slight pout making her bottom lip prominent as she scrunched her nose at the idea. “Everyone is going to give me those pity eyes. How about... a piggy back ride? As long as... you promise not to drop me.” Danielle offered with a pleading smile, approaching him before lightly touching his arm. Elliot knew how she felt about the feeling of falling. However, she trusted him wholeheartedly, with her life and heart. “Oh wait! Is it cause I’m naked and the back...” Danielle realized, whirling around to look at her own butt. She continued to spin in a circle like a do chasing their tail. She looked up at him, a bulb appearing. “Give me your boxers.”

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:58 am

"I mean that is the easy way out." Elliot scratched the back of his head, not knowing how else she was going to get up to of here without showing off all of his goods. Yet he couldn't will himself against her pout, and he already felt like giving in to whatever solution she proposed. "How about... a piggy back ride? As long as... you promise not to drop me.” However that wasn't the case, and he tensed up as he raised his eyebrows. Different circumstances flickered on and off in his head, and he had to swat the distorted thoughts away. They might trust each other, but he was skeptical that other people would divert their wandering eyes. "Uh-uh, you're crazy." Elliot laughed, itching his nose. There wasn't no way in hell he would give her a piggy back; that was even worse than Danielle walking on her two feet. 'Oh now she realizes.' He rolled his eyes and extended his hand pinching her butt cheek though he actually wanted to thump her on the forehead. "I literally saw the lightbulb pop over your head when you said that." His heart quickly skipped a beat, and cheeks slightly tinged pink; but he agreed. As long as she was covered. "You're still crazy." Walking over to the bathroom, he unfastened the button on his jeans and proceeded to give Danielle his boxers. He stopped half-way in the bathroom door. "What if I get stuck? It's not like we're at the house, and the zipper...." He clenched his teeth in a grimace, thinking about the possibility. Manning up, he shook his head, quickly changing his mind. "Never mind, I got this." 'I can do this.' He took a deep breath and puffed out through his mouth; doing anything so Danielle wouldn't flash her ass to the public.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:23 pm

"I'm crazy smart," she insisted, holding the back of her hospital gown closed with her hands. Danielle waited patiently for him to hand over the goods, peeking her head out of the doorway to make sure no one would suddenly appear. It was not as if they could stop her from leaving, she could walk and breathe well enough; she was also not a harm to herself. The Latina accepted the boxers from her reluctant lover, "Have you never gone commando? All of the things you've done in life and yet not wearing boxers isn't one of those things. Sorry Elle, but you haven't lived." She teased him as she stepped into his boxers, making sure that her bum did not face the doorway as she did so. "That area is meant to get some air, ya know. It needs freedom." Her weight loss led her to roll the waistband once, however other than that, it worked fine. It was less airy, she was satisfied and felt less exposed. "Alright," she said approaching him from behind, "Bend down and let's get the Hell out of here. I could eat a horse." Danielle pushed her fading pink hair out of her face and behind her shoulders.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:29 pm

"I don't need to go commando to be free." Elliot situated himself comfortably, pulling his shirt down over the waistline of his jeans. Kneeling on the ground, he tried not to focus on his lack of underwear. He weirdly felt exposed. "You're all the freedom I need in my life. That's enough for me." He gushed. He gripped the back of her thighs and stood to full height. "You can put your legs around me if you need to." He peered into the corridor to survey the area for Danielle's nurses, not that he knew how any of them looked like. He was bound to attract attention anyhow. being 6'2" and carrying a woman on his back. "I think the coast is clear." He kept his cool and he walked up to the front desk. The receptionist did not look fazed as she stared at the weird duo. "I'm not even going to ask and assume you're Dr. Hutchinson's patient." The lady handed him a clipboard. Elliot didn't feel like filling out the paperwork, so he instead, wrote Danielle's name on the top line then he signed the bottom before returning the clipboard. 'That should suffice.' When he made the move to leave the hospital, he heard his name. "Ms. Dove! Elijah, you have stitches. What are y'all doing?" Dr. Hutchinson called from the end of the hall. 'Shit.' Elliot kicked into high gear and made a run for the car. "It's okay. Danielle can take care of them!"

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:12 pm

Danielle rolled her eyes as her cheeks threatened to burn pink. He picked the oddest moments to say such sweet things, they always caught her off guard. "That was so sappy..." she muttered grumpily, embarrassed by his words. She hid her face in the crook of his neck and wrapped her arms around him to ensure her safety. Her legs and arms tightened around Elliot as he stood to his full height. The dizzy feeling of weightlessness set in, so she tried to focus on the warmth radiating from his neck onto her face. Her breathing became more even and she loosened her grip a bit, she pressed an innocent kiss to his neck then turned her head away. It was a small
thank you as she allowed herself to be vulnerable.

She could notice staring, however no one said anything and left them unbothered. Danielle on the other hand was slightly bothered, Elliot's warm hands tickled her skin, making her wiggle. She stopped in fear of being dropped. "I need to." she murmured in response, nodding nimbly. Danielle was genuinely surprised the receptionist was allowing them to leave, her condition was not the best and Danielle had a history with hospitals. Somehow this reminder her that the police would want to speak with her about what went down before her incident, this immediately led to a headache. Suddenly Elliot was shouting, looking over to see Dr. H. Her face exploded in surprise, she tapped Elliot's chest, "Uh, Elle, I think we gotta go." Danielle let out a squeal as he bolted down the hall, terrified and caught off guard. She never agreed to running. "You never told me you had stitches, don't hurt yourself!" she exclaimed, fingers gripping his t shirt. "That's it, put me down." Danielle ordered, loosening her grip around his waist.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:52 am

"I'm fine Elle. It's pretty much healed." Elliot informed, seeing his car just past the hospital entrance. His stitches were complicated, and the wound wasn't properly healed. But it was not life threatening; there was only some inflammation and swelling around the area. He hardly felt pain. 'Woah, woah. Let's have you sit in the car first." Elliot slowed down in his marathon as he felt Danielle letting him go. He tightened his arms around her legs and he slightly leaned forward so she wouldn't stumble backwards. He didn't know how he would react if he dropped her; it'd be a first, and he wasn't planning on to drop her anytime soon. Quickly speed walking to the car, he squatted down, so Danielle could get off of him safely. He snatched his keys from his front pocket and unlocked the car. He opened the passenger door and held it open. "Be mad at me later. Sit." He gestured to the seat as he told her firmly.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:18 am

Danielle slid off of his back and once she was on her feet, she slapped Elliot's back, her retaliation for his beahviour and bossiness. Her face screwed up in annoyance, a wrinkle above her nose as she stared disapprovingly at the man she loved. He was being stupidly stubborn, putting himself in pain just to make easier for her. She mentally scolded herself for being so selfish-- she should have just rolled out in a wheel chair. Then this all could have been avoided. "You are just a giant idiot aren't you? All of this muscle and yet you don't use the one in your skull." she complained, crossing her arms underneath her chest. "Although... the brain technically isn't a muscle, making my statement invalid..." she murmured to herself, tone falling flat. Brown eyes then drifted over his form, which only solidified her statement. The Latina was lucky, extremely lucky to have a hot tattoo artist/CEO boyfriend. Which resulted in some self-reflection-- what was she? What did she have to give? Danielle hugged herself, recognizing how skinny she was, how weak. She could only shudder at the idea of looking in a mirror. However, a shower seemed nice. Perhaps she could eat in the shower then fall asleep in the bath. Though she had just woken up, Danielle felt weak: outside's air was different from the chemical-infused hospital air, she had to work her body to perform movements, and the sun shone too brightly for her sensitive eyes. Danielle had to duck her head down, partially in shame, and climbed into the open car door. "When we get home, you're going to let me look at those stitches or else I'll just rip off all of your clothes." she demanded in defiance, pulling at her seat belt as she became adjusted to the seat. Danielle did not even have time to realize her own words. It went right over her head.