[RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:23 am

It sucked that she didn't love herself like Elliot loved her. It was worse that she loved him so much but not herself. In a way, for a while, he kind of always known, showering her with an abundance of affection and care. Elliot sulked; hearing it out loud. Sometimes, he was unaware of why he was very loving; being caught up in the moment. However, it was not to say his fondness was out of pity. With the immense respect he had for her, he couldn't put her through a second heartbreak for a petty emotion. Pity did not persist through five years. At the beginning of their relationship, he desired her sexually; you could say that was why he toyed with Danielle obnoxiously during high school. Because of teenage hormones and all. But in the present day, his feelings rooted from a special, vulnerable place that she possessed the sole key to. It was everything but illegitimate. Elliot and Danielle were some sort of twisted high school sweethearts, troubled lovers, or turbulent adolescents trying to figure out a complicated thing: love. He went for the option that didn't sound so intricate and problematic. They had persevered through several rough patches and turmoils. A tremendous growth happened as a result of their struggles. Elliot was far from the troublemaker jackass Elliot half a decade ago. He felt for Danielle like never before; loved her like no other, for she was the one who had figured him out and saw through the bad boy facade. She helped him more than he did her. 'There's no point in beating myself over the old stuff.' She comforted and consoled him on a number of occasions where he felt down and accountable for the circumstances he couldn't control.

Elliot ran his hand over his disheveled hair, smoothing out the mess Danielle created, and he sat as well. What could be said in this type of situation? A bland okay seemed hardly appropriate. He didn't declare abstinence, since the last time he did, Danielle strongly disagreed on so. The color on her cheeks tickled cheeky innuendos; he was too tempted by his muddled thoughts for it. 'Loving Danielle in a whole different way.' Slowing down and actually thinking about being intimate with her in that way, he reddened a a lot than he liked. He rubbed his cheek embarrassingly. "I..I-I love you. You know that, I mean-" He chuckled at himself for not being able to format a fluid sentence. He took a deep breath and composed himself. "You deserve the world..." He paused, a abrupt thought intruding his head. 'I wish Damien was yours--ours.' It was a impossible wish, and it was random. However, a child couldn't prevent the inevitable; the same problem would still come. Elliot conjured a heartfelt smile, taking hold of her hand and giving it a comforting squeeze. "It's okay. My heart and body is yours. All I want is to help you to love yourself as you've done for me." He rested her hand over his heart before entwining their fingers.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:27 pm

Elliot seemed to be doing a lot of thinking. He did that whenever he ran his fingers through his hair-- which was much needed after her anxious hands found their way to it. Danielle was worried that what she was asking for was too much. He was grown and had his own needs, and it was not like they had the craziest sex life. From kidnapping to hospitalization, trouble always seemed to be around the corner, trying to keep them apart. The only thing that kept them apart now, was Danielle's insecurities. But she pushed these thoughts away as she reminded herself of the love he had for her. He would never push her to do anything she wasn't ready for, anything she was uncomfortable with. Danielle understood the long silence once his cheeks blossomed into a bouquet of roses, the redness standing bright against his complexion. It made her more bashful to even wonder what exactly he was thinking of, but she refrained and looked away for a moment to calm herself down. His stuttering was adorable and hilarious considering how much of a player the man used to be back in the day. Slaying hearts and collecting panties like they were stamps. The heartbreaker was whipped now, and cuffed by the very Danielle Dove. She smiled at the idea and brought their intertwined hands to her lips to press a chaste kiss to his knuckles before resting it back onto his chest. "How did I get so lucky?" she beamed, unable to help herself as exuberance tickled in her bloodstream, creating a glow over her sickly complexion. She would need medication, time, and love to get better, but she was sure with Elliot that she could conquer the world.
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:03 pm

"You've been through hell and back, together with me and on your own." Elliot caressed her cheek where her tan was less so. Even if her complexion wasn't her normal pigment, he was looking at the same Danielle: the woman he fought for, the woman he fell for. Yet she was different. She finished the fight and won the war. Decorated with battle scars, she was a different person in the best way. "I don't think you have luck but strength, or you couldn't have made it here with luck alone. You deserve so much. Eres muy fuerte mi amor." He laid a kiss on her lips. Knowingly, he has a feeling she was going to counter him, he was prepared to wrap his hand over mouth; so she wouldn't. But his phone pinged then rang in the bedroom. "Let's put on Coraline and finish eating. Then we can go to sleep. We have a habit of letting food get cold ya know." He gave her one last peck before he untangled their hands to go and answer the phone. After a "mhm", a few yeahs, and a nod, Elliot tossed the phone on the bed. After the call, he ate his fill and watched Coraline per his fianceé's request. 'She's actually going to be my wife...' He sighed, resting his chin in the palm of his hand.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:44 pm

"You're right," she lightly laughed, airy and short, "You're a lot to handle, so it's strength." Danielle probably surprised the both of them with her reply, as it did not instigate an argument and was not self-deprecating. She accepted his kiss, almost not wanting to allow it to end. A deep grumble reminded her that she needed food to function and get better. She nodded along to his recommendation and grabbed her lo mein, she plopped herself down on the floor in front of the TV and chowed down. She watched him leave to answer the phone before her focus drifted back to her favorite spooky film. She cuddled up next to Elliot and finished her movie. As it came to a close she found herself drifting off, her head on his shoulder and her hair falling into her face. In this moment is where she could live in forever. Tim Burton films, takeout, and naps.

Over the next few days, Danielle ate, took her meds, and tried to gain some normalcy into her life. All she managed to regain in these few days is some color and better respiratory skills. The police force was trying to get more information on the incident and continued to leave voicemails that they would like Danielle to drop by for her statement, that was something she was not in the mood to deal with. She tried to get a hold of her therapist and talk to her school about making up the semester she lost, both did not work out well. She was left frowning at her new IPhone once the office secretary informed her of the news. She tried calling Elliot, partly about the news of her therapist but also to make sure he remembered that they had dinner with her parents to inform them of their engagement, but an unknown number appeared on her screen. Danielle hesitated, her mind immediately screaming of all the nasty possibilities it could be-- like Hans-- even though she had been the one to drag the glass against his throat, this deep fear lived inside her. Shakily she brought her phone up her her ear, standing just outside the hair salon, waiting for the car Elliot had demanded she take for her safety. "H-Hello?"

"Danielle?" a female voice questioned, shaky, seemingly from crying. "Danielle Dove?" the voice choked out. "Is this her?"

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:06 pm

“Is the reservation set?” Elliot tapped keyboard keys, eyes trained on the screen monitor. Darcy, his secretary walked into his office. Her fingers swiped on the tablet screen efficiently. “Your reservation is ready. You’ll just need to show up.” Tension was concentrated in his shoulders. Work seemed more of a pain than before. He glanced down at his watch, sticking his tongue at his cheek. ‘Elle should be about done.’ Typing his last thoughts in the message, he replied to the email of the day. He cleared out his inbox, finished three meetings, and met with a few shareholders. “That’s good.” Cracking his neck side to side, he closed out of the computer and extended his arms over his head. “Are you going to have lunch?” Tiredness tingled throughout his body as he stretched out his legs. ‘I don’t think I’ll be even able to eat.’ Food was at the bottom of his list of priorities, but he remained optimistic that dinner would be at least civil. “No, the dinner is soon. I can wait till then. Is Sam enroute?” Grabbing his phone from the drawer, he pocketed the mobile device, and he folded his suit jacket over his forearm. “He left earlier.” Pushing the upholstered leather swivel chair under the desk, he nodded approvingly. “Alright, I’m going to do rounds and check on the employees, then I’ll leave for today.” Elliot went to slip out the door but was stopped short of his departure. “Mr. Fintry?” ‘Hm?’ He arched his brow, slightly puzzled. Darcy never addressed him as such, so it was strange to hear. “Good job these past couple of days, and congratulations.” Elliot grew wide-eyed, putting his finger to his lips. He looked around the corridor to see if anyone heard, but it didn’t seemed like it. ‘Of course, mum and her big mouth.’ However, he mumbled a ‘thanks’ anyway with a smile before he ducked out of the room.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:09 am

"Y-yes?" she replied as if she was unaware of her own identity. "Who is this?" she questioned, far from courageous but prepared to let loose her sharp, silver tongue. However these next few words took her breath away. "This is Delilah Hart, Jude's mom. He's awake and wants to see you." First Danielle felt her heart clench and her throat constrict, she gasped in surprise and dropped her phone. Gravity was in effect and it fell to the ground, Jude's mother's voice still ringing out. Luckily her phone was protected by the case Elliot had forced her to get, a clear case that could be customized with mini photos and knick-knacks, Danielle had photos of Elliot; business suit Elliot, young Elliot, and sleeping Elliot surrounded by dried flowers. She stared at his face as the phone laid face-down. She needed to take a break and breathe for a moment. The last thing she needed was a panic attack. There was already a sharp pain stabbing her deep inside her head. Her fingers tangled into her newly tousled locks in an effort to alleviate the pain. Bystanders stared at her as she battled with herself, trying to push down the panic attack threatening to render her useless. Danielle began to try out a new method of regaining control of herself: first by saying aloud four things she saw, three things she could touch, two things she could smell, and one thing she felt. Eventually she found herself able and calmer.

With a level head she picked up the phone and resumed the call, getting into the car as it pulled up. "Hey Sammy," she chirped politely as she slid onto her seat. In the back she continued her conversation quietly, eyes feverishly moving from her lap to the window as her leg bounced. "Yes, yes! Of course. When would be a good time?" she paused as the voice answered. "The Motel 6?" she whispered as she realized the conversation could be taken wrong. "I can bring them, yeah, no problem. I can't wait to see you." Danielle was mildly irritated that Elliot had not reminded her of such an important memory lost, in a way she felt cheated. Either he thought that she wasn't strong enough to handle the memory or it wasn't worth remembering. Not everything was coming back to her, but Jude being her best friend and rock was extremely important to her, it would be stupid of her to not make an effort to remember. She would have to practice her memory exercises later. Currently she had other things to stress about, like which dress to wear, if Elliot would like her hair, and her parents' reaction to her engagement. Her father was extremely old school, no premarital sex-- of any kind, the husband has to ask the father for his daughter's hand, the husband has to be Catholic. Danielle could practically write line for line of what her father was bound to say, she mocked him in Spanish as she ran her fingers through her newly dyed natural brown hair, an effort to go back to her true self. "Mira tu hija has estado comiendo," she mocked under her breath, rummaging through the closet for the shoe options for the night. Her indecisiveness would lead her to just talking Elliot into picking one. "Quieres casarte con esas caderas débiles?" the latina continued to mock her parents underneath her breath.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:13 pm

Elliot finished his rounds at the company, and he clarified with Darcy that his schedule was clear; so no surprise work events popped up. Rocking on his heels, he waited for the elevator to go home. The elevator dinged with its arrival, and he stepped on. He pressed the button to go down to the parking garage. "All in a day's work." He yawned, covering his mouth in the process. While loosening his tie and undoing the top button, he texted Danielle that he was on the way home. He added a kissy face emoji before sending the message, then the elevator doors opened. He took out his keys to unlock his car, and Sam parked the company van in the space beside him. "Hey, you just got back Sam?" Elliot asked him, looking through the passenger window. "I ran a few errands after no biggie. Danielle's at home." Sam rolled down the window and explained. The anxiety that momentarily crowded in Elliot's chest dissipated. "Oh okay. Thanks Sam." Elliot got inside the car, turning the key into the ignition.

"And Elijah, stop worrying so much. The worst of it is over. Danielle can handle herself." All that the overprotective fiancé could do was chuckle and rub the back of his head sheepishly. Sam always got him to think stuff through and revisit the matters he swept under the rug. "You're right." Putting the car into reverse, he carefully back out of the parking space, and he saw Sam walking towards the elevators. 'Maybe, he's right. I'll tell her about Jude today. She's gonna be so happy.' He clicked on his seatbelt, shifting the car into drive.

"Oh and if I was you, I'd be more worried about dinner tonight!" Elliot's head snapped back towards the elevators where the large bodyguard just laughed. "You know too?!" He should've known that Darcy would gossip to Sam; those two told each other everything. He massaged his temples, then he finally left work and drove home. Closing the garage door, he slipped his shoes off by the front door and headed towards their bedroom. "Elle?"

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Danielle was on her hands and knees, head and arms deep in the closet as she struggled the find the matching pairs to her heels. She grumbled curses under her breath in her first language as agitation seeped in. She could find only half of each shoe option she wanted. With her mind fully zeroed in on the task at hand, Danielle did not hear Elliot come in— the security system typically beeped everytime the door opened. As if she was a pansy walking through a haunted house tour, Danielle jumped at the sound of her nickname, getting her hair caught on something with sequins. “Ow!” She exclaimed, whining as it pulled at her hair. Once she detangled herself she pulled herself out of the closet and fell on her butt, rubbing her head. As she pat her hair down, she turned to Elliot and immediately excitement spiked in her blood before she made herself calm down, remembering what she found out earlier. “Elijah...” she replied in a suspecting tone, picking up whatever shoes she found in her arms and dumping them in the bed. “I have two questions for you,” she warned him, adjusting her t shirt before turning to him with her hands on her hips. “One,” she paused, her deep brown eyes staring intensely into his, “Why didn’t you remind me of Jude? I know he was hurt by... them. I don’t remember how bad but it was or what happened exactly but it must be bad enough for him no to contact me and for him to be hospitalized. His mother called me today to tell me that he woke up from a coma.” Danielle sighed and crossed her arms underneath her chest, blowing her long bangs from her face exasperatedly. “Why would you do that?” She wanted the truth, there was no point in beating around the bush or playing the cold shoulder game until he figured out what had her in a mood, it was better to be blunt and approach him about it. Danielle has matured too much to resort to such tactics, especially with the man she loved.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:37 pm

“Oohh...” Standing in the doorway, Elliot bared his teeth with a slithering grimace, at a crossroads of it would be better or worse if he tried to help. ‘That looks painful.. But what am l doing? I should...’ He scolded himself, figuratively pointing a finger at himself. He noticed her new hair for a moment before he observed at the mess of heels cluttered around Danielle. “Elle, are you okay?” His brows furrowed in worry as he moved closer into the room, he kneeled down reaching his hand out to help her up. As she turned to him, his pout transformed into a warm grin. After a long day of work, it was nice to be in the comfort of home and see the woman he loved. But he retracted his hand at the sound of his legal name. He must have made a mistake or did something wrong for her to use his actual name. ‘Oh shit. What did I do?’ Swallowing the lump in his throat, he tensed his hand in his pocket, trying to play it off cool. “Okay, shoot.” His eyes glanced at the shoes on the bed, and when he redirected his focus, he was caught by Danielle’s intense irises. “Why didn’t you remind me of Jude? Why would you do that?” The breath he didn’t realize he was holding was let out in relief; thinking it was something much worse. Granted, he didn't know if anything besides her best friend's pending condition could be worse. ‘Ah Jude...” He ran his hand over his hair, taking in a sigh to explain. "I didn't think you could handle it. You just got home, and you didn't need more stress. Your memory suffered and I didn't want to put you in shock if I did. Then, the proposal happened and..." He broke off the sentence; unsure if the ramble would be coherent if he continued. "I swear I was going to tell you. So that's why I gave the hospital your number just in case something happened before I could tell you." Elliot brushed her bangs away from her face and behind her ear. "Though my efforts may have been counteractive." He forced a chuckle to put himself at ease for making a dumb mistake. "I'm sorry for not telling you about Jude.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:49 am

The corners of Danielle's lips hung low in a distinct frown, with her eyebrows drawn together, sure to create wrinkles. The skin above her nose threatened to wrinkle as the judges in her brain decided on whether they found his answer acceptable or not. Her eyes however fell flat first, giving in as they witnessed the regret and hesitation coming from their love. The irritation and anger fizzled out and was replaced with a sudden softness. Her frown dropped along with her arms. Whenever Elijah Fintry ran his fingers through his hair, which wasn't a good sign. Sighing, Danielle closed the distance between them and grabbed his face in her hands. Breathlessly, she kissed him with all her might before pulling away to suck in a sharp breath. Adding a final two pecks upon his lips, her eyes fluttered back open to meet his. "Thank you for being honest..." she whispered, pulling away and sliding her arms down his chest, staring at his loose tie. 'Work must have been stressful or he's tired.' The last thing she wanted to do was add more stress, however Danielle had to know the truth.

"But," there was a but, "I am a little offended that you didn't think that I could handle it." Her dark brown eyes fell to his feet. It was fair to recognize that she was not at her best, physically or mentally, however it still hurt to be told that he found her to be too weak to handle the truth. It was better than being lied to. "He was..." she cleared her throat, catching herself, "He is my best friend. I want to know what they did to him and I want to know if it was my fault." Danielle willed herself to hold eye contact to show that she meant business. "Because when I visit him, I want to be able to come to terms if he hates me. I have to be able to understand and accept it. Because I am sure they were horrible." Danielle insisted, clenching her teeth at the image of pure loathing swimming in the teal hue of Jude's eyes. "He probably hates me-- he has to hate me." she whispered, reaching to tuck her hair behind her ear even though Elliot had already done it.