[RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:23 am

It sucked that she didn't love herself like Elliot loved her. It was worse that she loved him so much but not herself. In a way, for a while, he kind of always known, showering her with an abundance of affection and care. Elliot sulked; hearing it out loud. Sometimes, he was unaware of why he was very loving; being caught up in the moment. However, it was not to say his fondness was out of pity. With the immense respect he had for her, he couldn't put her through a second heartbreak for a petty emotion. Pity did not persist through five years. At the beginning of their relationship, he desired her sexually; you could say that was why he toyed with Danielle obnoxiously during high school. Because of teenage hormones and all. But in the present day, his feelings rooted from a special, vulnerable place that she possessed the sole key to. It was everything but illegitimate. Elliot and Danielle were some sort of twisted high school sweethearts, troubled lovers, or turbulent adolescents trying to figure out a complicated thing: love. He went for the option that didn't sound so intricate and problematic. They had persevered through several rough patches and turmoils. A tremendous growth happened as a result of their struggles. Elliot was far from the troublemaker jackass Elliot half a decade ago. He felt for Danielle like never before; loved her like no other, for she was the one who had figured him out and saw through the bad boy facade. She helped him more than he did her. 'There's no point in beating myself over the old stuff.' She comforted and consoled him on a number of occasions where he felt down and accountable for the circumstances he couldn't control.

Elliot ran his hand over his disheveled hair, smoothing out the mess Danielle created, and he sat as well. What could be said in this type of situation? A bland okay seemed hardly appropriate. He didn't declare abstinence, since the last time he did, Danielle strongly disagreed on so. The color on her cheeks tickled cheeky innuendos; he was too tempted by his muddled thoughts for it. 'Loving Danielle in a whole different way.' Slowing down and actually thinking about being intimate with her in that way, he reddened a a lot than he liked. He rubbed his cheek embarrassingly. "I..I-I love you. You know that, I mean-" He chuckled at himself for not being able to format a fluid sentence. He took a deep breath and composed himself. "You deserve the world..." He paused, a abrupt thought intruding his head. 'I wish Damien was yours--ours.' It was a impossible wish, and it was random. However, a child couldn't prevent the inevitable; the same problem would still come. Elliot conjured a heartfelt smile, taking hold of her hand and giving it a comforting squeeze. "It's okay. My heart and body is yours. All I want is to help you to love yourself as you've done for me." He rested her hand over his heart before entwining their fingers.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:27 pm

Elliot seemed to be doing a lot of thinking. He did that whenever he ran his fingers through his hair-- which was much needed after her anxious hands found their way to it. Danielle was worried that what she was asking for was too much. He was grown and had his own needs, and it was not like they had the craziest sex life. From kidnapping to hospitalization, trouble always seemed to be around the corner, trying to keep them apart. The only thing that kept them apart now, was Danielle's insecurities. But she pushed these thoughts away as she reminded herself of the love he had for her. He would never push her to do anything she wasn't ready for, anything she was uncomfortable with. Danielle understood the long silence once his cheeks blossomed into a bouquet of roses, the redness standing bright against his complexion. It made her more bashful to even wonder what exactly he was thinking of, but she refrained and looked away for a moment to calm herself down. His stuttering was adorable and hilarious considering how much of a player the man used to be back in the day. Slaying hearts and collecting panties like they were stamps. The heartbreaker was whipped now, and cuffed by the very Danielle Dove. She smiled at the idea and brought their intertwined hands to her lips to press a chaste kiss to his knuckles before resting it back onto his chest. "How did I get so lucky?" she beamed, unable to help herself as exuberance tickled in her bloodstream, creating a glow over her sickly complexion. She would need medication, time, and love to get better, but she was sure with Elliot that she could conquer the world.
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:03 pm

"You've been through hell and back, together with me and on your own." Elliot caressed her cheek where her tan was less so. Even if her complexion wasn't her normal pigment, he was looking at the same Danielle: the woman he fought for, the woman he fell for. Yet she was different. She finished the fight and won the war. Decorated with battle scars, she was a different person in the best way. "I don't think you have luck but strength, or you couldn't have made it here with luck alone. You deserve so much. Eres muy fuerte mi amor." He laid a kiss on her lips. Knowingly, he has a feeling she was going to counter him, he was prepared to wrap his hand over mouth; so she wouldn't. But his phone pinged then rang in the bedroom. "Let's put on Coraline and finish eating. Then we can go to sleep. We have a habit of letting food get cold ya know." He gave her one last peck before he untangled their hands to go and answer the phone. After a "mhm", a few yeahs, and a nod, Elliot tossed the phone on the bed. After the call, he ate his fill and watched Coraline per his fianceé's request. 'She's actually going to be my wife...' He sighed, resting his chin in the palm of his hand.