[RP][XCocottesxCocottesX] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][XCocottesxCocottesX] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon May 29, 2017 4:55 am

Due to his handsy shenanigans during their kiss, Elliot was a joke, and he not-so-discreetly, almost comedically rearranged the hem of her shirt, so none of her smooth skin showed even if it was only the two of them in the back room. His possessive and jealousy traits got the best of him; one could say that he craved to touch her in the weeks she left. Missing Danielle was an understatement, and he pondered hard at moments when he did experience the wrecking ball called vulnerability. For example, this, was this one? Eyes closed in the back of the music store with his girlfriend, plotting a game plan against her coworker? But he didn't know, rarely did he know his times of weakness. Not till he was forced to, actually. Elliot placed a short, chaste kiss on her lips. 'I'm so lucky to have you. You deal with me like no other.' Elliot thought in response as he sighed in content. His fingertips felt warm from grazing the skin of the small of her back to her face. He pushed the thoughts of deciphering and dissecting her tone and voice for a different time. "I didn't feel good-- safe. I just had to make a visit to my favorite nurse ya know." He humored lightly, brushing his nose against hers. Elliot pulled away slightly, and he smiled a golden grin. "What if I help you with the inventory, and we can get out of here sooner? Then we can get some food somewhere."

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:49 pm

There they were, hiding within the backroom of the old fashioned music store. The humble shop sold vinyl records, CDs, VCRs, and cassette tapes. It was rather surprising that they had any business anyway, everyone just downloaded music tracks nowadays and access was easier from a smartphone. But Danielle could admit that the place had character.They also had some glass boxes covered in sheets which held various items signed by musical artists. Despite its renovations, it smelled old and was worn in some places. The infrastructure itself was wooden instead of metallic, giving it an earthy and homey vibe. It was cute and comforting, that's what drew Danielle here when she began attending college. That and her connection to music. Her dependence. Being surrounded by archives and other dusty boxes was not all that bad when doing stock. It gave her a clear space to think while keeping her hands busy. Danielle had no problem sharing this space with Elliot, the man she loved unconditionally.

"Are you feeling okay? Sick or sluggish?" Worry was obvious in her voice. But she could not see why he brought up her medical study and his safety in the same breaths. Danielle leaned in more and focused on the heat that radiated from his body, specifically his forehead. Then she stared deeply into his eyes for any hints as to what his symptoms were. However, Danielle found herself lost in his warm brown eyes, distracting her from her initial purpose of her actions. "Only help if you're up to it. I don't want you to help if you are feeling sick Elijah, I mean it." Pulling away she crossed her arms underneath her chest and gave him a stern stare to show that she meant business. Once she was satisfied with that, Danielle tucked loose strands of hair behind her ears then turned away to pick up a crate of vinyl records and organize them. "And, just so you know you're paying." she muttered, shifting through the crate carefully.
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:36 am

"Baby, I'm strong as an ox." With a machismo look and his chest out, Elliot beat a closed fist on his chest twice as a proof of validation. "Yes ma'am." He raised his right hand to his eyebrow in a salute, and he grinned lightheartedly. However as Elliot stood unmoving under Danielle's unfaltering firm gaze, he scoffed and rubbed his bicep. "I'm okay, really." As he bent down to pick up a crate of CDs, he readjusted his grip on the container before he set the box down on a stack of cardboard boxes which he assumed had more CDs in them. With their backs facing one another, Elliot bared his teeth slightly and scratched his neck. 'She's not joking.' He was well versed in the Danielle's scenarios where she could do anything in her power to disclose hell upon him as a result of his "delinquency". He swiftly pivoted on his foot, and he went to flick through the plastic cases of CDs in a petty attempt of aid. 'We could organize these alphabetically. Like the artist's last name or type..' He ruffled his hair and bit his tongue in thought while he figured out possible methods. He looked over at his girlfriend with her crate, and he lifted his head to see how she was doing. 'I see. I'll do the same.' He returned to his collection of CDs and rearranged them accordingly. But it only took him a few moments for him to register Danielle's words for him to stop thumbing through the jewel cases. He twisted his neck and stared bewilderedly at his oh-so-wonderful girlfriend. 'I should've known.' Elliot was barely offended, but he was amused. "What happened to it being "your treat?" huh."

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:29 am

Danielle continued to mutter underneath her breath, but now in Spanish. Mildly irritated, she mocked him and his macho claims. She knew he was bullshitting her and the real issue was being swept underneath the carpet. Little did he know about the bear she was hiding. Danielle stopped mocking him once she realized that she was lying to him as well. Never did she believe that she would lie to him. Lies could cost lives, who was she putting into danger now? With that thinking she sunk her nails into her palms and closed her eyes, counting to thirteen as she tried to not relive the past. The images threatened to resurface but instead she pushed them away and took a deep breath. All was well, her world was not ending, was what she reminded herself. Opening her eyes, she unclenched her hand and went back to work. The crates were already by genre and decade, so all that had to be done was alphabetical order.

Clearing her throat, she perked up to his question but did not spare him a glance. "That was right before you allowed Cherish to flirt with you. I'm out for blood. So that means cash." she retorted, continuing to do her job before blocking out the rest of his antics and actually focusing. The sooner they got this done, the sooner they could leave. After being out for so long, Danielle hated not finishing the designated work amount for each day. She was very lucky that her boss liked her love for music and she was given the job back. With the two of them working on the crates, they finished in record time and Danielle very kindly told her coworker that she was finished and that she would be locking up. Danielle changed out of her uniform and was out by Elliot's car, checking her appearance in the reflection of his car door. He had been finishing up a crate while she took out the trash. Meanwhile completely unaware of the eyes watching her from afar, staring as she fixed her eye makeup. Since Elliot arrived she was not too worried about her stalker problem from earlier. It was in the back of her mind. But that did not make it any less of a pressing issue.
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:11 am

Elliot drilled holes into the door with hard eyes as he battled with his subconscious. 'I was practically dumbfounded. I had no control.' He grumbled incoherent fragments to himself as he tidied up the rest of the crates and pushed the boxes aside to create a more efficient working space. 'What are you? Four?' He puffed a heavy breath, and he reached for his tie to pull it loose. 'That's right.' His fingers grazed at his shirt. In the back of his mind, he could hear Danielle's bickering and Spanish banter about the girl and his nonexistent attempts to stop her advances. "She's not my woman anyway." He scoffed and unbuttoned a few top buttons on his shirt. He did a quick look over the storage room to ensure the music and inventory was in order before he left the back room. He twirled his keys on his index finger. 'Not to mention, Cherish is quite the ironic name.' Shaking his head, he shoved his hands in his pockets and hastily exited the shop without another thought. However when he stepped out of the store, a chill crusaded down his back, and needles pricked his broad shoulders. 'What?' He hurriedly glanced side to side as paranoia clawed up his neck. Eyes were always constantly on him which he was used to from Demetrius continuously keeping tabs on him or Sam snooping on his tail, but his instinct haunted him like the past. 'I can't let her know.' He withdrew from his thoughts momentarily, and he redirected his focus to Danielle. "You ready Elle?" With a small grin, he unlocked the car and opened the passenger side.

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Fixing her eye makeup was really just smudging the areas that were messy or beginning to disappear with her pointer finger. It was less than graceful but in truth, she was ready to just take it all off. All it took was a baby wipe or a wet washcloth. Danielle was practically dreaming of washing her face now, exfoliating and doing a mask. She bought this new cucumber and mint mask and was dying to try it. Her thoughts and beautifying efforts were put on hold when Elliot spoke, pulling her focus away from her reflection and to the love of her life. A smile pushed its way onto her face, genuine happiness due to being beckoned by her nickname, but also because she was slightly embarrassed to be caught fussing with her makeup. "I'm ready to eat a lot," she teased, grinning back at him as he opened her door for her like a gentleman, allowing her to slip inside. She attached her seatbelt and tapped her fingers on her thighs in a rhythmic manner. "Ready to burn a whole in your wallet Mr. Sexy Business Man." Danielle continued to tease as he got into the driver's seat, smirking at him. This-- he, was a nice distraction to what was going on.
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:08 pm

"I'll feed you lots then." Laughing, he swiveled his way around to his side, and he quickly looked around one last time before he ducked into the driver's seat. 'That's weird.' He shut the door and tugged the seatbelt across his chest. He stuck the key in the ignition and brought the car to life. Maneuvering the car out of the parking space, he chuckled lightheartedly as he drove cautiously. "I'm ready for anything you throw at me, mi esposa. Spend my money and all. I'm prepared for the biggest crater in my wallet." He joked, turning into the main road. He tapped his thumbs on the top of the steering wheel, and Elliot flashed her a classic boyish grin. "I mean as my wife is as beautiful and sexy as she is, I'll give you everything." He directed cheesily with a smoldering wink. He bumped his shoulder against hers playfully and laughed freely. Though Danielle hid her distraught away from him, she was still capable of making him feel carefree and away from the world. She'd have him fooled too if he didn't know. "What are you in the mood for?"

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:44 pm

"Now that you've said it, you're screwed. I'm going to go all Gold Digger on you." she playfully warned, looking away out of her window as she pretended to ponder all of the possible retail therapy she could endure. When truthfully, no amount of jewelry, clothes, shoes, perfumes, purses, or etc., could ever be therapeutic for all of the crap she goes through. If anything, a nap with Elliot would do her some good. Sprawled out in bed, wrapped up in his arms with her head tucked into his chest, and just no one else. It was ultimate peace, the perfect sanctuary. And there he was again, throwing around that "wife" title. The Latina had to roll her eyes and swiveled her head back to face him. "I don't know of this wife you speak of," she clicked her tongue and pursed her lips. "Are you having an affair? Am I your side-piece?" she shook her head in pretend disappointment. "Classic bad boy..." she murmured before becoming serious again. Danielle sat up straighter and adjusted her seatbelt. "How about sushi?" she offered, feeling her pocket for her phone before realizing that she did not have it.
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:12 am

Approaching a red light, Elliot eased his foot off of the gas. "But I haven't proposed, so I'll hold on to the 'wife' thing for a while." He spoke, mostly to himself however. He looked back to the road where the red light still shone brightly, and he fished his phone out of his pocket to mount it on the dashboard. He then put his arm around her and leaned over to peck her cheek. "Hey, but you fell in love with this bad boy." He smiled and returned his focus to the road ahead when the light turned green. Before a car could honk at him, he placed his foot back on the gas to move forward. He fiddled with the phone as he kept a hand at the wheel, opening up the GPS. "Take out or authentic?" He glanced at her from his peripheral. 'Hmm?' He raised a brow, and he pivoted his head slightly so he could see what was up. "Something wrong?"

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Danielle did not understand his obsession with marriage. She certainly was in no rush for such stress. She had a surplus of it already. And keeping this secret to herself was a heavy burden on her heart, she felt as if she was betraying Elliot. How would he react? The same way she did to Mallory? That would ruin their relationship. "Ya know, talking about it so casually ruins the surprise of actually being asked." she muttered, fiddling with the hem of her band t-shirt. She had changed out of her uniform into a simple outfit consisting of a t-shirt, ripped jeans, and Vans. She lifted her foot up and crossed her leg over the other. "You're right, I did manage to, huh?" she retorted, leaning closer to accept the peck. She did however expect more and took matters into her own hands. Grabbing his face in her hands, she pressed her lips to his and held there for a few seconds. A pinch of sadness squeezed her heart, and in her mind this was her effort in spilling her secret, and an apology. After a few seconds she let go and pulled away, in time for him to focus on the green light.

Her hands were eager to focus on something so she decided to take her hair out of the buns and move them into a single messy bun. 'God, I need to wash my hair.' She thought, taking out the bobby pins as her eyes fell to her lap. "Authentic." she wanted to eat in rather than take-out. With good reason as well, Elliot would have an absolute fit if he saw where she was currently living. "Huh?" she grumbled with bobby pins pressed between her lips. "It's n-nothing," she managed to stutter out, flipping down the overhead mirror to see what she was doing. Danielle was not going to spill the beans now.
~Even monsters can love~