[RP][XCocottesxCocottesX] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][XCocottesxCocottesX] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:37 pm

'Why?' Elliot laid flat on his back, and he held the phone to his ear as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his finger and thumb. Danielle dodged all of his inquires, then she changed the topic entirely. As if his current levels of anxiety weren't enough, she just made them increase. The memory of the rainy day broke his heart ten times over. '...you broke my heart.' Chewing his lip, he pushed his hair back. 'I don't like this, but I don't want to make her feel worse.' A thin layer of sweat coated his skin, and suddenly the atmosphere felt really stuffy, he discarded the sheets onto the floor. "Mm." He pathetically managed to utter, knocking his knuckles against the headboard. The grimy concrete was vivid as ever; the smell of sweat and blood, the congested air, and the chains that bounded him were harsh on his wrists. Black and blue painted his torso, his left cheek cut and swollen, and his bottom lip throbbed with an open gash. He was persistently selfless as he took every blow delivered to him, to keep the Five Points away from Danielle. 'The only reason why you're still alive is because of Demetrius. I don't see why. You can't follow through with anything. You can't kill her for one, and I seen the hickeys on her neck. Quite a number, a lot of them were healed, but I bet that I won't find anymore anywhere else. I might have to change that.' He remembered the countless threats he made before he was knocked down every single time. 'You don't even know how to properly defy orders. What a waste.' Elliot inhaled and exhaled slowly, feeling the anger boil. 'I should've killed him when I had the chance.' "Danielle, are you trying to tell me something? You sound like you're about to break up with me." He chuckled to try and lighten up on the seriousness, scratching his head. She wasn't the only one that could the change the subject.

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:07 am

Just that very possibility brought tears to her eyes. It felt as if she had been kicked in the ribs and the breath was knocked out of her. She honestly could not handle giving up Elliot again, just the thought made her distressed. She bit her lower lip and clamped her eyes shut, her unstable emotions causing tears to spring into her eyes. Inhaling deeply through the nose, she did her best to speak. "I would never," she paused, taking a few moments to think, "Not even if there was a gun being held against my head..." Ruffling her own hair, she re-tucked it behind her ear then sighed again. Danielle counted to twenty-three in her head four times before speaking again, trying to calm herself down. "I'm okay Elle, I just had some stuff bottled up. It just.. It just hit me hard tonight. I'm sorry that you were at the end of this shit-storm. I'm just an emotional wreck, just imagine me pregnant." She had to laugh at the idea, and it was a genuine laugh. It was breathy and cracked from her dry throat, but it was real. "I would eat everything in sight and cry over stepping on a crack on the sidewalk." she joked, smiling softly into the phone, imagining his face right now. "You really can go to sleep now Elle.. I'm fine. Sleep will do me and you-- both, some good."
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:35 am

"Not even if there was a gun being held against my head..." Elliot shakily exhaled as he closed his eyes. He wished she didn't say that. He could never allow that to happen, and if anything, he would break up with her than to let her die. He was more fearful of death. Monsters preyed on him, and he couldn't live if Danielle wasn't in this world. Not again, even if it was under an impression. But he was unrealistic, he would do the exact same. A tear made its way down his cheek, and after he sniffled, he just felt the wetness on his face. 'Oh jesus..' He took a deep breath and wiped away with the back of his hand. He was thinking too much. He slowly inhaled and exhaled. "You can put me through as many storms you want. We take care of each other, but you pregnant?" He couldn't help but crack a smile and and let out a small chuckle. "Go easy on me with the hormones." He scratched his cheek sheepishly and grinned. 'And she's Latina... Feisty and instinctually abusive. ' The fact made Elliot shudder and form a nervous sweat on his forehead. He would never voice that specific thought to his girlfriend. She tended to dislike the word feisty, so he was careful with the word. "Um okay, talk to you later?"

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:16 pm

It was nice that he continued the pregnancy banter but in turn it also made Danielle think. She despised children, was terrified of being responsible for a child when she could barely take care of herself, and did not really want children. Although, with Elliot being tied down by his firstborn already she felt a small push to compete. This was just an underdeveloped thought of course, Danielle did not want to have kids back then and still did not now. Not focusing on the emotional and mental strain of pregnancy, there was also the financial and physical strain. Children were expensive investments and took a toll on the mother's body. Danielle did not need anymore anxiety.

"Yeah, talk to you later." She murmured back, wondering what his pause in speaking was about. Then she guessed that he was imagining it too, such a future together, making a family that is. It was crazy to think about. Danielle decided she was done thinking about it, uncertainty beginning to stir uncomfortably in her stomach. Though there was certainly one thing she was 100% on. "I love you Elliot." She reminded him, eyes closed as all of her past worries and anxieties left her. It was a good thing that she called. It helped to expel the thoughts that troubled her inside.
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:40 am

Elliot was content with how things were. Not that Danielle worried the hell out of him in the last 48 hours in some hotel, but with her as his girlfriend, his overall family life was good, and work was work. He doesn't think he would trade how it was for anything in the world. "I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend. I just kind of said it.' He had the random thought. They weren't the traditional couple that was for sure, but they both loved each other; so that was all that mattered. Shaking his head, Elliot took the phone off of his ear and stared at the scene as the time turned from five seconds to seven seconds. The unsaved number rolled across the screen. "I love you Danielle." His heart beat little faster every time he said it, and even more so, when Danielle said it even in this circumstance. He upturned the corner of his mouth into a curve and ended the call. He rubbed his arm, leaning over to the bed side to plug his phone into the charger. He inhaled a deep breath and plopped back down into bed. Sleep came to him a bit easier that night, so he dreamed of nothing. He only wanted Danielle to be by his side, to feel her next to him, and sometimes, have her hair in his mouth because it was so long at some time during the night. Despite how he much he craved to have time reverted to how things were two months ago, he woke up alone with his pink-haired esposa nowhere in sight. 'Time to do this. What are you hiding from me Elle?'

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:58 pm

After failing the 3-D simulator today in class, thanks to her lovely anxiety and horror of a past, the Latina decided that she deserved some ice cream to mope with. She skipped her last class and was heading off-campus to an ice cream stand just outside the gate. Her pink hair was hidden underneath a black beanie with white lettering that read: WHATEVER, with middle fingers on each side of the word. And Danielle even put in an effort to wear makeup in order to hide the dark circles underneath her eyes. She could not remember the last time she wore makeup and was surprised at how okay drugstore makeup was. Adjusting her satchel strap over her shoulder, she stopped staring at her feet once she finally realized that there were a pair of eyes burning holes into her back. Slowly Danielle popped her head up, as if to bask in the dreary weather and gray sky. From the corner of her narrowed eyes she looked around discreetly to find no one. This still did not bring her any comfort. As she ducked her head back down, she picked up her pace slightly, a little pep in her step now. Ever since she came back from Elliot's, she felt as if she had been watched, and today there seemed to be more of a force than usual. Danielle initially blamed her anxiety but she has been taking her prescription and was sick of labeling herself as crazy.

Danielle lost focus of where she was going and managed to bump into a pedestrian. Gasping, she watched as his steaming coffee fell from his hands and onto the sidewalk. Luckily none of it hit her or him, dry cleaning was not in her pathetic budget. "I'm so sorry!" she mumbled, keeping her head down but taking a moment to check over her shoulder. She did not bother to look the person whom she bumped into in the eyes. She did not even spare a glance to his face. She just knew that he was male from his stature.

"No problem... Doc says I should cool it on the caffeine anyhow..." the deep voice was accompanied by an easygoing smile. Danielle could hear the smile in his voice and looked up. She quickly recognized the handsome face and her lips parted in a surprised. Before she even had the chance to utter his name, he continued to speak. "Have you missed me in class Danny? I've been absent for awhile, a little after you left actually. There was a death in the family." Danielle found herself speechless, truly surprised to be bumping into him again. He just continued to smile and carry the conversation. "Pink hair? Nice look. Cute hat too. I was thinking about dying my hair blue." He wiggled his brows and reached out to fumble with the ends of her hair. "I have to say though, I liked it long..." he murmured in a rather odd tone, becoming distracted as his complete focus became fixated on her hair.

Since he was not dazed and quiet, Danielle finally spoke up. "Well um, Victor," she cleared her throat, "Sorry for your loss. I did miss you. And um, good luck with the caffeine." She quickly shut down the conversation and stepped back to sidestep him. But then he did something even weirder, he stepped out in front of her, blocking her way. And no longer was he smiling. "Victor?"

Eyes hard, he stared down at her. He seemed very tense and did not reply to his name. Then suddenly, he placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled cynically. "IS everything alright Danny? You seem a little unwell... Have you been going to your shrink?"

Now Danielle was beyond confused and bewildered. She stared up at him for only a few moments before pushing his hand off her shoulder and shoving her way past him forcefully. Millions of questions were spinning around in her head as she practically ran away from Victor. She ran past the ice cream vendor and continued until she found an actual shop. She entered and a little bell went off at her entrance. Standing in the doorway, she stared at the ground, silent. 'Why would he know anything about my shrink?' Taking in a deep breath, she decided to mull over the entire conversation with some cake batter ice cream with gummy worms.

After hiding out in the ice cream shop for a couple hours, Danielle sat at the large fountain in the Central Park for a few more hours, and as the day came to night, she decided to head to the grocery store to buy something to make for dinner. During all of her outing, Danielle no longer felt safe. She continued to look over her shoulder for someone following her, and never stayed in one place too long. That would be a dumb idea, she concluded. But even in the frozen goods isle, she felt unsafe. She was staring at the variety of microwave meals but not really living in that moment. Again she felt a pair of heated eyes burning holes into her skin, but the stare seemed to be aimed at her bottom this time. Impatient and irritated, she spun around and spoke loudly. "Alright, whoever the prick is, you better come out before I kick you so hard that the taste of your balls will be forever engraved into your tastebuds." she threatened, seeing the head of short, black, curly hair. Approaching the end of the isle, she put her hands on her hips and mustered up the nastiest glare she could. "YOU!" she growled before realizing it was someone she has never seen before. He had a light brown complexion, green eyes, and a tight afro with the sides and back shaved off. He appeared to be fairly young, like highschool young, and wore a collared shirt, signifying that he also worked here. Danielle ignored this though and grabbed him by the collar. "Why were you staring at me? Have you been following me?"

In the end, Danielle was the one who overreacted. The dumb kid had a crush on her, purely based on appearances. But yes, he had been watching her since she entered the grocery store. As repayment for being creepy, he helped bag her items and gave her a discount. Taking the public bus home, Danielle made it back safely to the hotel and sat on the bed while she waited for her dinner to warm up in the microwave. Staring at the weird kids TV show showing on the small flat screen, she recollected her day. 'I may need a higher dosage...'

And for the next two weeks, Danielle balanced on this fine line of crazy and cautious. She was always hesitant to go somewhere private but also hated public places. In school she could barely concentrate on her nurse curriculum, and at her job she could no longer be friendly at the cash register and was banished to the stock room. Her meals consisted of frozen dinners and she was fairly sure that she was dehydrated. Which she would handle if she had not watched this dumb movie where a girl was poisoned by her stalker and then kidnapped and held captive for months. Danielle cursed her love of movies. Currently, she sat on the phone, on hold, with her doctor office, waiting to talk to the dumb secretary about why they have not called to set up this month's session. 'The dumb puta is probably painting her nails or flirting with the new intern.'
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:54 pm

'Elliot.. Elliot.. Elle. Please, why aren't you coming? Are you leaving for the dead?' Her voice haunted his thoughts, and it tortured him. Shaking his head, his eyes clamped shut. He stressfully knotted his hands in his styled hair, pulling at the strands. His hair was askew, overall a disheveled mess. He loosened the tie around his neck.' His momentum increased as he tried to exit the workplace and go to his car as fast as possible. He cursed Sam for hauling him to work so early before the sun broke out.

"Elijah Fintry. Where do you think you are going? You still have work to do." Sam, his bodyguard hustled after the fleeting CEO. Work was the last thing on his mind. Elliot stopped dead in his tracks and stomped his foot against the white tile, and he waved his arms in the air. "Where do you think I am going? You're not going to help me, so I have to do it myself. Piss off." He crossed his suit-cladded arms across his chest, and he, then shook his head and strode off. Much older business men and women observed the scene disapprovingly.

"How unprofessional. What was Demetrius thinking? See that what happens when you leave one of the biggest companies in the hands of a teenager." The whispers and murmurs grew louder within the lobby. Elliot bit back his tongue, and he pushed through the large glass doors with his car keys in hand.

"Elijah! You need to stop acting out. You're an adult now, not a high schooler anymore. You have responsibilities." Sam huffed and puffed, red-faced as he roughly grabbed him by the back of his collared shirt. Elliot struggled and forced his way free. "Get off of me. You didn't see her like I did." He breathed heavily and pushed Sam away from him, lengthening the distance between them. He straightened out the Oxford shirt on his shoulders. She wasn't the girl that left his arms almost a month ago. "Elliot."

He had drove down at 6 o'clock in the morning with an overnight bag to conduct his own investigation after he got off of the phone and slept. He disguised himself in a hat and hoodie to keep his face covered if he had bumped into Danielle. He didn't want Danielle to find out he was there. He dreaded the moment when he stepped onto her apartment floor. He saw the police tape from the stairs, and not only that, her elder neighbor caught him snooping around. His fingers grazed the tape before reaching out for the doorknob. 'Who are you? What are you doing?" Elliot jumped ten feet into the air. He had to think fast, and he lowered his voice while clearing his thought. He kept his head low. "I was just looking around." It was the best he got, and he dashed down the stairs before the lady imposed more suspicions and questions. He ran around the town all morning. First, he stopped by the police station to see if they would tell him anything. He had to bribe them, not to tell Danielle anything about this; not like they let him know much. "I'm sorry, but we can't release that information to you. All information and evidence are strictly confidential." However, he did find out that someone broke into her apartment. 'That's why she was at the hotel..' Next, he went to the school, and it was difficult since some recognized him from the tabloid scandal. He had to convince them that he wasn't. "Sorry, you got the wrong guy." He walked a further bit, and then he saw her. She wore make up but looked lifeless and drained without a ounce of sleep. 'Elle..' His heart ached. But more and more people started to notice him, and he had to get off of the campus before he attracted more attention. "Shit." He pulled on the bill of his cap and made a run for it. He barely managed to lose them while he ducked into an alleyway.

"I think the coast is clear." He creeped out from behind the brick wall and walked down the street. 'That was close.' He sighed and slicked back his hair before adjusting his hat. He attempted to wrap his mind around the events that happened and understand them all. "It's a lot to think about,' Spaced out, it was only when a guy rammed past his shoulder. He grimaced and cradled his shoulder. "Hey." He called out to the stranger. "My bad." Elliot furrowed his brows and looked at the guy retreating in the opposite direction. he hardly heard him, and what creeped him out was that derisive smirk glued on his face. Elliot decided to leave him alone and kept walking. 'What was that about?' He scratched his head.

"She's not eating properly. Not taking care of herself right. The hotel that the police has her staying in is crap. I don't even know if she's sleeping well. And even if she says she's fine, I know she's not." Elliot outburst.

'You don't look so good yourself." Sam thought, but he stood there and listened; he could only be sympathetic. Elliot's appearance was unkept, dark bags developed under his eyes, and he lost some color to his skin. He placed his hand on the young adult's shoulder. "I'm looking into it, but you have to stay here and handle the company." Elliot shrugged his hand off and turned away. It was not the resolve he was looking for. Personally, he wanted to kill the guy who broke into her apartment. He needed to do something about it. Two weeks have passed, and the police weren't much closer than they were before. Every night when she called him, she told him she was okay, that nothing was wrong. She put up such a front. He believed her less and less with every call, but he went with the flow. 'She must be so tired. Does she really don't want me to know?' He fiddled with his keys and began walking to his car. "Elliot." He just put his hand up. "I'm going for a drive. Don't wait for me." He unlocked his car, and he turned on the ignition. He needed to clear his head.

He did not realize where he was going for several hours until he pulled up to the small music shop. "Is she even working now?" Elliot looked down at his watch. He took a deep breath, and he analyzed his reflection in the rear view mirror. He patted his face, so he wouldn't seem as tired and fixed his hair. Then he took off his suit jacket and removed his necktie. "I look like shit." He sighed, and he grabbed the bottle of water in the center cup holder. Twisting the cap, he took several sips before he stepped out of the car. He locked the car and pocketed his keys. The entrance bell alerted his arrival and immediately he scanned the store for Danielle. 'Hmm..' He pretended to shuffle through some CDs while walking around.

"Do you need some help, sir?" Whether it was lack of quality sleep or the stress, he was spooked. He fumbled with the CDs in his hands. 'Crap.' He not-so-smoothly returned the CDs back on the shelf. "Uh is Danielle working today?" Elliot asked, rubbing his ear embarrassingly. When he came in that day, she was working at the register, but she wasn't there. A different girl; was, and she stared at him like a predator. "Yes, I'm Danielle." An ingenuine smile she gave him with flirty eyes. He frowned. 'Not again.' "No thanks. I'm seeing someone." She understood that she wasn't going to get anywhere with him, but her attitude did a 180. "She's in the stock room." The girl rolled her eyes and returned to her post. Given the small piece of information, Elliot elatedly walked to the back of the shop and knocked his knuckles against the metal door.

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:13 am

Blue Skies is such a dumb song to leave people on hold with. Especially if they have a reason to see a freaking psychiatrist. The phone was wedged between her shoulder and her right ear. And she was bent over to pick up some CDs she dropped from a crate, she took her time putting them back, distracted by her phone call. Danielle had her pink hair styled in low space buns, the style keeping her hair from falling into her face. She put little effort in dolling up her face up today, all she did was enough makeup to hide the bags underneath her eyes. However she added a pop of color to her eyelids to distract people from noticing how tired she was.

As she was forced to listen to the same song being played on repeat for the seventh time, Danielle grew aggravated. She grumbled underneath her breath as she threw CDs into the crate, no longer caring for it to be visually appealing or easy to put away. Her back was also beginning to hurt as well. Her irritation spiked as someone suddenly knocked on the door. As if she was doing actual work, she dropped her phone into her hand and hid it behind her back in case the manager decided to pay the shop a visit and caught her on the phone. She quickly realized though that the manager would not knock, he was the big boss. Narrowing her eyes at the door, she assumed it was a sneaky or dumb customer. "The door says staff only. Go the Hell away." She barked rudely, shoving the phone back between her ear and shoulder, no longer bent over. Tugging up on her belt loops of her jenas, she shimmied into her jeans, since they had slightly fallen from being bent over. She also adjusted her top, as if these efforts would make her life less disbelieved.
~Even monsters can love~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:44 pm

"The door says staff only. Go the Hell away." 'Why did I even knock?' His eyes realigned with the black bolded sticker in the center of the door. 'STAFF ONLY' Elliot scoffed, and he smirked as he rested his hand firmly against the door. "No thanks. Not until I see you." From 20 feet away to face-to-face, the contrast was evident. 'Two weeks is a long time. I hope she hasn't gotten worse from before.' The store bell rang again, and two customers came in, looking through the racks of CDs. They occasionally glanced at the suited man strangely standing in front of the staff door, but they mostly kept to their own as they browsed through the selection of music. "But so much for manners huh princess? I'd think you'd be happy to see me."

XCocottesxCocottesX

Post by XCocottesxCocottesX » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:53 pm

There was only one person who had the balls to call her princess. There was only one person who could barely get away with calling her such a name. And there was only one person whose voice made her chest seem dangerously light. While she had been fixing her work shirt, her eyes had been on the ground. So when he stepped in, her eyes started at his shoes. Expensive dress shoes, business slacks, matching leather belt, and a white dress shirt adjusted to be more comfortable and casual. All that was missing was a tie and suit jacket. As her eyes continued their journey upward, she threw herself forward into the man's arms, a sudden rush of exuberance filling her. She knew those brown sugar eyes and mocha colored hair anywhere. And who wouldn't miss these biceps?

"Elijah!" She exclaimed, her voice rising in pitch. Holding on tight she refused to let him go, nothing could replace sleeping next to him. He brought her so much comfort and made her feel completely safe. Though she was unsure as to why he was here, she was grateful. But of course her anxiety had to warp her perception and give her multiple possibilities of him being here because something bad happened. Pulling out of the hug, but still on her toes, she leaned back slightly to look him in the eyes. "Is something wrong?" She questioned, achingly curious and slightly worried. Eyebrows drawn together, her lips pulled together in a slight frown. She was hoping it was good news.
~Even monsters can love~