[RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 am

He seethed through his teeth as the stinging sensation spread out through his back. “Jesus, Elle.” He struggled to soothe the hot spot on his back with his arm awkwardly twisted behind his body. Pulling on the rough, hard clumped strands of his hair, he puffed a defeated sigh. He pinched the bridge of his nose, and he ducked down to glanced sincerely into her annoyed, worrisome eyes. “I swear to you. I’m fine.” He touched her face gently, tucking fallen wisps of hair behind her ear. The preoccupying, crazy thoughts that must be running through her little head he wished he could make them all go away. But he knew it wasn’t that simple. “Elle..” He couldn’t help but laugh briefly, letting his forehead graze hers before he stood tall closing the car door. "When we get home, you're going to let me look at those stitches or else I'll just rip off all of your clothes." Turning the key in the ignition, he turned in his seat and leaned over the console. “We have all the time in the world for you to examine my body, but your wellbeing is way more important right now.” He then lowered his voice into a suggestive murmur. “And I don’t want to hurt you. Not when you’re like this mi amor. A later time, yeah?” He went along with her slip up and he sped out of the parking lot.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun May 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Elliot's gentle tone and touches calmed the irritable young woman. The contrast of their interactions showing how childish she was being. All he was doing was trying to help and she resorted to immature violence. The Latina missed him, why did she have to act like this? She assumed it was her original nature of just being a little shit. That was a habit she did not want to digress into. She turned her head away in embarrassment, an apology on the edge of her tongue but pushed away by pride. Danielle adjusted the hair he had tucked behind her ear and fiddled with the ends. The small act kept her mind momentarily busy from self deprecation. She was grateful when his intense staring came to an end and he went into the driver's seat. She let out a deep sigh. However her words came back to bite her when his tone dropped and a certain glimmer flitted into his dark eyes. Danielle gasped, cheeks threatening to burn red. "That is not what I meant!" she exclaimed, running a hand through her mess of hair. "Such a pervert." she grumbled, refusing to meet his eyes. "I'm worried about your well being and you turn it around..." she continued to rant underneath her breath. Danielle's thoughts would never dare to travel to such parts, especially when she was beyond disgusted with her appearance now. "I'm feeble, pale, and my dark circles rival with Eeyore's..."
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Wed May 30, 2018 10:39 pm

“I’m attracted to you regardless how you look like. My love for you is boundless.” Elliot took her hand in his, lacing their fingers together. Once he stopped at a red light, he kissed the back of her hand. “And I think Eeyore is pretty cute.” He took his phone out and handed it to her. “Why don’t you call the Chinese restaurant and order for the both of us, then we can just pick it up on the way.” He suggested with a kind grin. He just wanted their lives to be an ounce of normal since they could never be at peace for very long. He didn’t want to be affiliated with gangs and violence, deaths, and revenge. Even the baby issue was depressing him— the whole turnabout with Mallory was a headbanger. If they could simply deal with the mundane issues, some trivial. Though his baby momma drama could be labeled as normal. But he more envisioned stuff like deciding who would pay for the date bill, arguing to do chores and picking up dirty laundry, or shopping together in the mall or the grocery store without the backload of past troubles.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:19 pm

"That statement simply means you don't care about how I look which is more offensive to me than caring. You're human, of course you like the pretty things." Danielle retorted, pursing her lips as he pressed his to their conjoined hands. Their interlocked phalanges only furthered her conclusion collected from the observations of the differences between the two. As she looked up into his coffee-colored eyes, she recognized one detail they shared: they were both broken. Thousands of cracks in a tormented soul tucked away within their chest cavity. Similar to her heart that was repeatedly abused by her parents, the gang, and even Elliot himself. Love was a painful thing. It could be manipulated, lost, or stolen. Such a weapon would be the end of her. Just like her foolish brother. No, she would not allow her thoughts to travel there. She had brighter things to look forward to even if her memory was a bit hazy. Something in her gut-- which also pulled on her heart strings --told her that she was forgetting someone, and for some reason it felt like she was forgetting her brother, Daniel. But who?

"All of the characters from Winnie The Pooh were symbols for mental illnesses and disorders. Eeyore is depression. Rabbit is obsessive compulsion disorder. Tiger has A.D.H.D. Piglet has generalized anxiety disorder. So I guess, yeah, I'm a modern day Eeyore. Let's go buy me a pink bow." she muttered sarcastically, releasing his hand to take the phone. Danielle knew her favorite Chinese restaurant's number by heart. Her thumbs tapped the screen with the speed of a grandma however, still unaccustomed to smartphones. As the number dialed, her hands played hot potato. Though Danielle was fighting a battle against herself, her very being could not allow it to become a barrier between her and the man she loved; her left hand slipped back into the warm grip of Elliot's, going back to the rightful place it belonged.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:21 pm

Elliot squeezed Danielle’s hand. His mind was only a jumble of thoughts. He wondered how much Danielle remembered, if she forgot anything. How much would she want to remember? His life, her life, and their life. The police were laying off of him a bit, his drama was slightly sorted out, but he could only think about how the couple past weeks could have an effect on her. ‘My shit can wait. I don’t want to stress her out with my bullshit.’ He was worried that his own issues he was going to bring up in conversation he shut it all down. ‘Does she know about Jude? Should I tell her now? Or wait?’ Elliot knew Danielle hated to be in the dark and have secrets kept from her, but he only wished to keep her happy and safe. “Hey Elle, on a scale from 1-10, how hungry are you?” He asked to keep his mind away from the infinity of questions he created for himself.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:23 am

The phone stopped ringing and a worker answered. Danielle perked up and looked out the window as she spoke with the woman. "Uh, shrimp lomaine, broccoli and beef, won ton soup, spring rolls, white rice, and two things of orange chicken." she murmured into the phone, eyes wandering over the fast moving cars beside them. "Oh! Can we have donuts too please? Fresh." Danielle almost forgot to quench her sweet tooth. "Pick up." she answered, subconsciously squeezing Elliot's hand. "Thanks." she immediately hung up and placed his phone in her lap. Looking back up at Elliot, she blinked at him. What kind of stupid, childish question was that? Something else had to be on his mind. Did she want to pick and nag? Or pretend their life was normal? Or just at least ignore their problems for now? The latter sounded like the best option. "203," she answered, looking forward and resting her head back on her seat. "I want to eat in the bath and then fall asleep in the bath." she added, rubbing her head. "The one thing I'm not is dehydrated. Lord, imagine how much that IV bag cost and I didn't even use all of it." Groaning, Danielle twisted and wiggled in her seat. "How am I going to pay for these hospital visits, I haven't been to work in God knows how long and my insurance probably has given me the middle finger by now. And don't you dare say you'll handle it. As if I need to put any more of a strain on your life." she quipped, rubbing her temples and closing her tired eyes.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:29 pm

“And don’t say you’ll handle it..” Elliot opened his mouth to object and offer help, but he was shut down before he could utter a syllable. He was going to quip that she wasn’t a burden in his life; that she was his life, his family, but he didn’t think she wanted to hear his mush. ‘Dammit.’ He rubbed the back of his head knowingly; defeated as Danielle beat him to the punch. When Danielle lived with him, they once argued about money, and Elliot swore to the moon to never bring up the subject ever again since the matter took a garish left turn. He tried to help her pay for her schooling, but she profusely refused. He countered that med school wasn’t cheap and that she needed the extra aid. Her small job wasn’t malleable enough to cover such expenses, and with that specific comment, he did hurt her pride. He called her many things; he didn’t curse at her, but he noted how foolish and stupid she was being. Elliot had more than sufficient funds to provide for her, but Danielle valued the amount of independence she had and didn’t want it to be stripped from her. To use Elliot as a financial crutch, she rejected the idea, and he almost slept on the council that night. “Not even a little? What about if we made a borrowing system to even it out?” Elliot tried again though he knew what the end result was going to be.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:03 pm

Danielle whipped her head around to face Elliot, her eyes narrowed and her nose wrinkled. "Elliot, please remind me, where do I live? What place do I call home? Oh, yeah. Your place. I don't pay rent and the only groceries I buy are junk food because I'm an American pig." she insisted, lips pulled down into a frown. Oh, but she was not done yet. Her hands raised as she began to move them along with her words. "You paid for my last hospital visit and physical trainer. Which I swore I would pay you back for." Danielle continued, beginning to count on her fingers with her small jaw set in agitation, mostly with herself. "The phone that I had before the accident was also bought by you! We both know those suckers are ridiculously expensive. And truthfully I didn't need one. Where is it now huh? In police custody for evidence." she added, throwing her hands up incredulously. She shook her mess of a head, the pink brown color a perfect example of her jumbled memories and sanity right now. "You also pointed out last time that my measly job was too pathetic to pay for my schooling and I was foolish to think it would." Danielle recalled, a pang stabbing her in the chest as tears pricked her eyes. She looked away from him and straight at the road in front of her. Her hands balled in her lap, shaking slightly before she let out a sigh and relaxed them, rubbing her palms onto her hospital gown. "I'm a freeloader Elliot, which is just a nice way of saying sugar baby. I don't want to be in the type of a relationship where only one partner handles the finances and is the bread winner. I want to contribute and have a say. I want financial responsibilities. I don't want to be a burden or just an accessory in your life." her voice was soft and seemingly floated in the air ever so gently like a feather, her final word cut off abruptly because she had said too much and her lungs could not supply so much air in time. Danielle tried to control her body so she wouldn't cough, knowing it would weaken her rant. The action just made her eyes water so she was forced to blink furiously.

"I believe marriage is about to two partners working together to contribute to each others needs. Whether it be dreams, wishes, desires, fears, worries. Married partners should live in symbiosis. A mutually beneficial relationship. You gain more than lose. And all you should be losing are the not so great things like chewing with your mouth open, littering, or stealing the comforter at night..." she wrung her fingers and shook her head. "Tell me Elliot," she bit out, the tears now burning her eyes as she turned to face him, "What do you gain in being with me? Haven't you lost enough? I'm toxic. Poisonous. Nothing but trouble. A hindrance. Waste of space." Danielle's self esteem was never the greatest. High school didn't help. Her habits and illnesses didn't help. The gang didn't help. The heartbreak didn't help. The final incident with Hans simply brought those feelings back that therapy and Jude tried to solve. "You'll lose something you love and just get sick of me like my parents did after Daniel."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:41 pm

Elliot gripped the steering wheel tightly, and he was riled up and frustrated on how Danielle was solely telling how it was: the truth. But he was angry, he just wanted to give her the world. Attempting to defend himself, he couldn't even butt in her rant. He never thought his generous and loving actions would negatively impact and weigh her down. He was trying to do right, but apparently, he was approaching it the wrong way. "You also pointed out last time that my measly job was too pathetic to pay for my schooling and I was foolish to think it would." He rubbed his face in embarrassment, biting his lip. 'I didn't mean it. I was just frustrated.' His words also lied; he wouldn't have said it if he wasn't thinking it. In Elliot's eyes, he was helping Danielle to get on her feet truly until she finished school and could make something of herself. He deeply frowned to himself as he realized how much of a checkpoint he set for the one he loved. He gave her everything and ignored everything thing irrelevant; ultimately costing him, his son. Scratching his face, he was left no space to object, and he could only reflect. 'I'm a horrible person and even worse of a father. I'm no better than my predecessor.' He did not make an effort to amend such troubles to Danielle; rather he dismissed all obstacles to make her happy and have it seem that there were only the two of them in this world. The crime and drama proved the dream to be a hallucination, and the alarm went off. Constantly hitting snooze, it blared every now and then up to the tiring point where you just have to shut it off completely. So immersed behind Danielle's rant, he didn't know when the tears began to leak, and he roughly sniffled. Wiping the tears away, he released a deep, shaky sigh. He was in no condition to keep driving, so he pulled over to the side of the road.

"Tell me Elliot, what do you gain in being with me? Haven't you lost enough?" Elliot waited for years for her when he thought she was dead; holding out a silver of hope that it wasn't true. He lost his sanity during those five years, and his life paid the price. Fin&K was a wreck; the company nearly bankrupt for the first time, and Elliot let his health go. He was stuck in the slumps, and he felt and truly looked like shit. His mental health skewed, tasting a bit of what Danielle experienced. With voices in his head, he walked down such a dark path that he couldn't find his way out though he tried retracing his steps, he travelled in circles forever. Using futile coping mechanisms, he worried those around him. Putting himself through pain, therapy, getting tattoos.. Drinking profusely, smoking piles of cancer sticks, and being so depressed, he impregnated his high school fling. However as soon as he discovered Danielle wasn't dead, he transformed a complete 180 and quit his bad habits to become a new and better man. Danielle was an addiction, and he abused her senselessly. Not in anyway, he hit her person physically, but from the heartbreak, he tormented her emotionally and psychologically. He used her to shape himself to be this renown person at the expense of Danielle, and he was foolish to think he was good. And Danielle and Elliot were these fake people who solely believed what they wanted; it was toxic and pathetic. As a result, he was on the verge of losing his son, but he forced himself past it and persevere cause out of all the troubling times he has experienced with Danielle, he learned how to be normal even if it was not-so-normal come to find out.

Biting the insides of his cheek and shaking his head, he refuted Danielle's claim. "You give me normality Danielle no matter of how all the messed up stuff we have went through, and even if you don't find it fulfilling enough, I do, and there's no way I can ever return that gift you've given me." To her, it may sound like he was gushing antics to her again and being sappy and cheesy but he was speaking rawly. Cars whizzed past them, and the Chinese restaurant was probably waiting for their customers to pick up their order; but he kind of thought he had to say what he needed to say or he'd feel like it was too late later.

"I might lose my son, yeah.." He choked up, thinking of the possibility of not being able to see his little one anymore, but he cleared his throat to continue talking. "But I was stranded on an island for 13 years of my life with my biological mother by my psychotic mafia father." He had to stop and take a breath, feeling like his words were meaningless. He ran his hands through his hair and pulled at the dark strands before recollecting himself. "But then at 13, I saw you in the most fucked up situation in the world. I tried covering it up by throwing the gun away to protect you somehow in case our paths crossed again." The rainy, bloody night ingrained in his brain, and young Danielle's cries rang in his head. "15, I enrolled into Edgewood High and saw you for a second time. I picked a fight with you every chance I had. I called you names, pulled silly pranks, and showed off every girl I messed around with to rile you up. It grew progressively worse each school year, and we were at each other's throats, almost competing who could get on each nerves faster. Bickering to no end like an old married couple, everyone betted money when I would get into your pants. I teased you, manipulated you, and you fired back relentlessly. Then from that stupid baby project, we ended up dating though we only went on one actual date with the ferris wheel." Elliot thought back and shrugged his shoulders.

"My point is I got to be normal with you. Gangs and drama aside. I don't want to make you to feel like like you're leeching off of me.You're a gorgeous, outstanding, hardworking, independent woman." They had lots of problem they needed to work on; together as a pair as well as individuals. "It's been ten years since I was that idiotic 13 year old. And now, I still want to be normal with you and deal with the problems we have currently and future normal things. The good, the bad, and the ugly. God, it sounds like I'm proposing, but I'm not trying to make it like I am. I didn't get sick of you then, and I'm not going to give you up now." He gasped a large breath of air, winded, finishing his spill. Elliot hoped that his words reached her and meant something.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:27 am

Danielle was pretty sure her heart broke at the sight of him crying. The sniffling and shaky breathing. His complexion made him redden from emotion and she felt absolutely rotten for causing it all. A tight pull underneath her chest cavity made her grip the thin hospital gown between her small fingers. He was so caught up in her admission that he could not hold himself together to drive. She was stupid to say such things while he was driving, it was dangerous and unfair to him. She mentally chastised herself; it was another reason of why she should hate herself. Danielle did not know whether or not she should reach out for him or keep to herself. Which was worst? Which would help him? She just could not stand the sight of him rubbing his knuckles so roughly across the sensitive skin of his eyes. It took everything in her to not reach out and take his large hands in hers and kiss his knuckles which shared their fair share of scars from countless fights and fits of unrestrained passion. Danielle could almost laugh at all of the memories of the sensitive brute's senseless fights. However this moment was not a time for giggles.

She gasped at the news he would lose his son. He had never told her. Then again, she had gone into an entire rant about how she never wanted to hear about the bastard child. The child he had with her high school nemesis when he thought she was dead. Another reason as to why she was a horrible person. Her lover had a small part of him he was about to lose, and for what? Her? Danielle could never allow him to make such a decision. She had both of her parents and still turned out wrong. With a mother like Mallory, the child was screwed. Elliot would make a wonderful father, loving, attentive, compassionate, and eager to prove he would not follow his old man's path-- which would be easy. While the idea of children made Danielle uneasy, she truly wished she had the courage to gift Elliot with one. Danielle knew a child would not solve all of their problems. She would never even imagine raising a child under strenuous conditions.

Hearing Elliot's life story and how intertwined it was Danielle's furthered the tugging on her heart strings. She hate-loved the cheesy, romantic stuff, especially at times when she was at a battle with herself because she could never tell if she was just hearing things she wanted to hear. The tears bubbling at the rim of her eyes finally blew over, cascading down the curves of her cheeks before dripping down her chin onto her arms. She balled her fists so tightly that she could see the white of her knuckles. Her finger nails bit into her palms. Danielle bit her quivering lip as a steady flow of tears ran in rivers down her face. She sniffled and coughed, her breathing still not the best. Her fists moved to rub her wet eyes until they stung, "E-Elijah," she whimpered, "I'm just scared. So scared." More coughing followed and she began her best efforts to calm her breathing. Once she did, her words were shaky. "But uh," she sexily used her arm to wipe away the clear snot from her nose, "Are you?" She blinked furiously so the tears would not block her vision. "Are you proposing to me?" Her reddened brown eyes stared at the man next to her, suddenly she felt like that little know-it-all in high school again, the heavy sense of dread and fear which consumed her. Her breath caught in the back of her throat, anticipation eating at her.