[RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

xBlackxAcex

[RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:02 am

Elliot admitted that he brushed up on his movie knowledge for Danielle's little references. He didn't think he would watch so many movies during Danielle's stay. He rewatched a handful of animated pictures including Coraline and the Nightmare before Christmas, a ton of classic films ranging between Grease and Forrest Gump, and a few superhero movies. Throw in the 90's and television nostalgia, he was completely swamped with entertainment that would last him a millennia. Being stripped away from society for more than a decade took away some pretty great things he missed out on. Then, being reintegrated into the real world, he was corrupted. Controlled and manipulated by his father to commit wrongful sins, he diverted to slathering a facade to hide his family's flaws. He became the mysterious, rogue bad boy of Edgewood High School and delinquent son of Demetrius and Elise Fintry. He strung countless girls along, constantly hooked up with then the queen bee all-star cheerleader, and annoyingly harassed the love of his life in all forms of pranks, jokes, and assault. Smoking cigarettes, skipping detention, and sneaking around with Danielle, he probably only watched two or three movies, and he was pretty sure he watched the movies that he payed little attention to with her in her room. Add on some years being incarcerated, TV was not a notable pastime for him in prison."It matters because I love you. It's like if you asked "How'd you sleep?" and then I said, "Like a baby." You would have sassed me to cut it out." Redirecting the question to him was no good; he knew what she was trying to do. He did have a late lunch though after sulking through the afternoon. Elliot stressed lacing his fingers through his hair. "Just munch on something if you're not gonna eat a meal. Por favor mi amor."
Last edited by xBlackxAcex on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AllThatAngst

Re: [RP][XCocottesxCocottesX] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by AllThatAngst » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:10 am

It was so weird hearing those words constantly; it was a surprise that she said them first. Life just seemed to be full of surprises. The anxiety it created getting there was not appreciated though, right when she was getting comfortable and actually felt safe, it was ripped from underneath her. But wait-- she reminded herself --this is my fault. She knew that she felt comfortable and safe around Elliot, she knew that she trusted him and that he loved her, and yet she demanded that she had to leave then and there. It was not as if she had anything to come back to, only Jude, and he was gone as well. Danielle was irritated with herself, she was hoping that the reason of why she left was to face reality and not because she was scared that Elliot would disappear like her brother, and worst of all, it would be her fault. For now all she could do was blame reality for her abrupt departure. Then again it seemed to be a pattern: screwing up everything that made her happy in life just because she was scared. Fear made people do dumb things, and Danielle knew that it controlled her like a puppet, always pulling the strings. There was no time or room for her to dwell on the past, when she blew off school work, faux-hooked up with guys, bitched about, messed with Elliot, skipped school, got high with the burnouts, harmed herself, ran around with the gang, and always sought more than getting even. She was an adult now, not that that meant much, what truly developed her was the journey to adulthood, Elliot being a big part of that. He saved her in more ways than one, and she was grateful for that.

Remembering that they were in the middle of a conversation, Danielle perked up and rubbed the back of her neck. It would do her no harm to try to eat, then that's when she decided, she would do it, for him. "Alright alright, I'll eat. As long as you got to bed at a decent time." Pulling herself out of the comfort of the cheap hotel bed, the young Latina shuffled towards the small kitchenette and shuffled through the pantry to see what the cops left her. An old bag of chips, bread, and a few bananas. Real helpful. Pulling out the toaster she plugged it in and put the bread in, pushing down on the small lever as she raided the mini-fridge for small containers of butter from Panera or something. "So..." she tried to get her voice to stop shaking. "How was your day?" With her luck she would get herself caught.
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:31 am

"Great. You have my word." Elliot did a small victory fist pump mentally as he grinned the cheesiest grin. He loved when she took care of herself; they've came very far from their teenage years. His senses were elevated to high alerts, and suspicions were raised from her not calling him yesterday, not answering any of his calls or messages, then her calling him late at night from an unknown number. Aside her being the woman he had grown to love and worrying him to death, he felt victorious when she listened to him. He was a lot more settled to sleep now that Danielle called him. His nerves rested easy. 'Yes, mission accomplished!' But he would not fall asleep on the phone, he missed her. "I took the day off of work, but my day's now fucking fantastic since you called me." He admitted, halting a yawn in the process. "But are you alright? Your voice is trembling. Those people back there aren't giving you a hard time, are they?" Danielle always came first, and he wouldn't speak another word about himself until he knew she was okay.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:30 pm

More questions whereat the tip of her tongue, but he spoke faster than her and already asked his next few questions. She froze. Danielle did not want to lie to him more. She was already withholding information about the break in. And Jude. God Jude, she kept telling herself that he was okay but truly she was just being selfish. She was valuing her own sanity over his life. She was allowing fear to control her. She was scared of living in the life she had before. No more gangs, no more guns, no more cold bodies. Jude was most likely not okay, and she knew that. Hopefully the police would find him and not just his body... God, now she could just see it. They would call her to the station to identify his body. She would have to stare at his cold, naked corpse laying on that table. his chest cut open to check his organs, his eyes closed as if he was sleeping. It was be eternal, his slumber. All because Danielle was too scared. She was falling into old habits again. Dancing around Danger's door. Tempting the Devil, flashing a cheek and blowing a kiss.

Before Danielle knew it, she was holding a kitchen knife in her hand, the blade centimeters away from her skin. Her grip on the handle was shaking but stiff. If she was not careful she would drop it. Gasping as if a fish out of water. Danielle dropped the blade onto the counter and backed away. Then she realized that she had been silent for too long. "I-I'm fine." her voice cracked and was breathy, but this was the best that she could do. Clearing her throat, she rubbed her eyes and exhaled through her mouth. "Just watching a sad movie and trying not to fall asleep. The people here are boring as usual." she murmured rubbing her forearms, recollecting all of the times where the blade did meet skin. "You sound sleepy, and so am I. How about you sleep and I eat then sleep?" she offered gently, voice soft. The toast had popped up awhile ago. She did not plan on eating it anymore of course.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:40 pm

‘You don’t sound fine.’ He frowned. He pulled back the covers, and he got out of bed, walking over to his laptop. “Oh okay. I’m gonna answer an email before I go to sleep.” He wasn’t very convinced, and she provoked his suspicions. He sat in the swivel chair, and he opened the laptop, pulling up the web browser. He began to type the phone number into the Google search engine. His auburn eyes scanned the screen, and his brows furrowed and his lips pursed. ‘Why is she at a hotel?’ “Danielle, you know I’ll always protect you, right?” Elliot questioned with a low sigh. He enabled the speakerphone, setting the phone down. ‘Even if it’s from yourself..’

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:24 am

"Alright, that's fine as long as it doesn't turn into multiple." she tried to put some depth-- some life into her voice, but was sure that she failed. Danielle suddenly felt very worn and backtracked, towards the bed. Once her calves met the side of the bed,she lowered herself down and sat on the floor. She did not worrying about how disgusting that was and instead focused on the faint sounds of Elliot clicking the keyboard. Multiple voices seemed to be shouting at her, ghosts of her past but all she wanted to listen to was him, Elliot. Wincing in pain as she realized that her left hand had balled up into a tight fist and her nails were digging into her palm. Danielle heard his question but was quiet for a few moments, not because she did not know the answer, but because she wanted to hear more of his voice. It didn't matter what he said, as long as he said something, anything. "Yes," she whispered, leaning her head back as she momentarily wondered what could fill the current emptiness she felt. Danielle was starting to feel defeatedagain, what she wanted was eternal sleep. That sounded nice. Junk food sounded nice too.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:05 am

Elliot drew his bottom lip in between his teeth in concentration while he pondered on why she was at a hotel. 'A school trip maybe? But so soon? She just got back yesterday. It doesn't make sense.' It hasn't been decades since he had graduated from college, but it might have differed since she was interested in the medical field. He was knowledgable that distinct programs had different maneuvers and curriculums. He scrubbed the tip of his finger against the trackpad of the laptop as he went on to compose the email. 'Man, cut the crap Elliot. You know something is up.' He knocked some sense into himself instead of being in denial. Danielle did not let him on much on what was going on and what the problem was.

To: Samuel Weldon

... Clear my schedule. Personal matters came up. I won't be able to work properly until then.

He only knew in his heart that she wasn't in the best place like she was when she was last with him. "Elle, I miss you a lot. So much that it physically hurts. If you could only feel my heart right now." He chuckled breathily. It was as if he had paroxysmal tachycardia, and if his heart thumped one beat past 270, he would be a goner. But it was a heavy, loaded exaggeration, however his heart did weigh of kilos of worry and anxiety, knowing she wasn't okay. He stopped typing in the subject box, and he leaned back in his chair. "You might have to make a house call doctor." He feigned dramatic pain, placing a tight fist over his chest. "I think I've fallen in love with you." He caught onto her behavior on how she listened more to his voice than the actual conversation itself most of the time when he rambled. He figured with her ear to his heart, she was too focused on his heartbeat to attend the conversation. He rose back up in the chair and resumed tapping at the keys swiftly. He sent the email, and he shut down his laptop before he returned under the covers.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:52 am

Her left hand found the rough carpet and her index finger began drawing circles, the repetitive movement calming and a nice distraction. If she could she would blare emo pop or sappy R&B than she would, but she did not want her neighbors to complain. The last thing she wanted was to catch attention or get kicked out. Danielle knew that someone was after her, what happened back at her apartment was personal. And Jude... he just had to be okay, if not it would be her fault and that would brake her. When no one else was there, he was. He filled in the strong teddy bear role that was lacking in her life. He kept her in line. He guided her and protected her no matter. He brought happiness into her life and kept her from feeling lonely.

Elliot was still talking, that was good. She loved the way he spoke, despite the depth of his voice he still spoke clear and had this cocky boyish way of speaking, like he was still that smartmouth punk from highschool. From what she witnessed, his work and personal personality were not that different. "You think?" she repeated, her voice soft and quiet. Danielle's mouth did not quirk up to even force a sad smile, she did not mind if she just fell asleep right now. But then again, the floor was gross. Sighing through her mouth, she pulled herself up onto the bed, her legs feeling like jelly. Once she was mostly on the bed, she reached up and grabbed a pillow, stuffing it underneath her face, her face facing the tan wall. "Elle... I'm tired..." There was a catch in her voice, as if she was on the brink of crying. Danielle then realized her eyes were burning and she took in a sharp breath. Blinking quickly, she cleared her throat and tried to generate spit in her dry mouth. "Do you trust me?" she suddenly asked, her voice slightly louder. She stared sternly at the wall, her brown eyes hard.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:53 am

"Yeah, but I don't know. You might have to come and conduct a diagnosis to make sure." A chuckle hummed in his chest while he turned to nestle into the covers. He closed his eyes for a few moments as he listened to her shuffling on the other end. The hotel daunted his thoughts, but he knew that time would come whether she told him or if he made the trip down there. Sleep was swift to overcome him, but his eyes flew open when she addressed him. He readjusted his position and allowed the phone to lazily lay flat on his ear. "I know E--" The more they talked, the longer they stayed on the phone, he questioned if she was actually okay. 'Is she crying?' His heart contorted in pain at the smallest thought of tears streaking down her face. He held the phone firmly to his ear before it slid off of his face. "Ell--," Elliot scrunched up his brows, and the temptation to sleep dissipated. "Of course I trust you Elle." He frowned deeply at her abruptness. She was acting strange. "What's going on? Did something happen?"

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Danielle continued to stare at the wall, closing her mouth every once in awhile to generate more spit. Her throat felt so dry. Maybe she was dehydrated? If she was not feeling lazy then she would fix that. She decided that she would be fine until morning. Tucking her short hair behind her ear, she began to speak once more. Words fell flat though as he continued to barrel questions her way, worry was obvious in his tone. It made her uneasy more. Danielle changed the subject, moderately intentionally. "Do you remember the last day we saw each other before the trial?" she questioned, voice low and her voice shapeless. "That day, when you broke my heart?" she specified, in case he was still uncertain. Closing her eyes, it was as if she could still remember that day clearly. The faint taste of blood in her mouth from chewing on the inside of her cheek, the smell of sweat and dirt. The ziptie, that she allowed to dig into her wrists from constant struggling, left marks but she just could not sit still in that dark room while Elliot was somewhere else. Opening her eyes, she sighed, ''That day sucked huh?"