[RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

xBlackxAcex

Re: [RP][AllThatAngst] After Project 2229 - Operation 3553

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:44 am

Elliot stared into Danielle's glassy brown eyes, and he tried his best not to start the waterworks again. 'I cry just from looking at her. I'm not sad. I just love her so much.' He told himself. He felt his eyes burn with the salty liquid. He blinked, letting the tears streak his cheeks. His eyes were similar to hers: bloodshot red and puffy. He held one of her hands and gently grazed the crescents embedded in her skin until she took her hand away. "Are you proposing to me?" He sniffed, and he gave her an awful attempt of an elated grin. 'Am I? Is this even the right time to?' He had to accept that the fact that they weren't a normal couple, and that sometimes, he had to face his obstacles head on. Remembering multiple occasions with Danielle and without, he tiptoed around the problem and approached the matter different to not make her upset or stir up more unease. It would have been nice if he had her parents' blessing, but Jabari would probably make him wrestle him in their driveway for his daughter's hand first if anything. He didn't want to fight anymore. With Danielle's family, gang psychos, no one. "Danielle Esmeralda Dove.." He remembered that one small legal part of her from the time they went on their carnival date, and they talked randomly about themselves like a Wiki biography. "I am madly in love with you, and I don't have a ring. I don't know if you do want a ring, but if you do, we can go ring shopping together like normal people. I want to help you make the fear go away until you're not scared anymore and I'll repeat the process to keep the fear at bay forever. May it be as a friend, boyfriend, or as your husband. And I hope for the latter." Elliot bit his lip, holding back new-- happy tears. Labels were never prominent in their relationship, so this was a huge leap for them. "Danielle-- Elle, will you marry me?"

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Danielle tilted her head to right, brushing her bangs from her face and tucking them behind her ear. The gravity of her stare did not waver, but she felt shame wash over as his warm fingers brushed against old scars. She cursed herself for digging so deep, for playing with the thread of life. Danielle could count more chances than she liked where she almost cut herself off from being able to make it to this day, with Elliot. Quickly she pulled her hand away and tucked it behind her back, rubbing her eyes quickly before hiding her shame. She sat up straighter at the sound of her name, an old habit. Full legal names always meant trouble. However, in this instance, it was to begin a declaration. His next few words immediately resulted in an ugly sob. She choked on her tears and covered her mouth with her right hand to stop the noises. She wanted to pull herself together so she could hear the rest of his little speech and hopefully not look back at this moment and be embarrassed. Danielle's sobbing swiftly turned into sniffling and dribbling. Clearing her vision resulted in a family of tears rolling down her cheeks but she laughed incredulously. Before the Latina could speak she was nodding and clicking off her seat belt so she could throw herself over the console and wrap her thin arms around him, tucking her face into the crook of his neck. Words could not be found, which was probably for the best since crying and trying to breathe were a challenge in itself. Danielle grabbed each side of Elliot's face and just stared into his red eyes. She admired his coffee ground colored irises, the corner of her mouth tugging into a lopsided smile as she laughed quietly to herself. "I guess you're stuck with me now," she whispered, leaning her forehead against his. "You're screwed," she laughed again, breathy and light. Her eyes closed as her smile raised her cheeks, warmth spreading all over and this weird fuzzy feeling doing cartwheels in her chest.
~What Would Morticia Do?~

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Elliot gingerly laughed, lacing his arms behind the small of her back. His heart soared, and he was on the moon. Though he never would have thought he would propose to her like this: crying on the side of the road, straight out of the hospital, commando and his messy hair. Not ever in a thousand years, they were genuinely one of a kind, and he didn’t regret his proposal. The light and airy feeling was the best in the world, and he wouldn’t trade it ever. He kissed her shoulder through the paper gown; the sterile and office-y smell filled his nose. With Danielle in his arms, he was home. A lucky man he was to have such a even better, once anti-marriage, woman by his side and beautiful. “ I guess I am screwed because I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He chuckled, caressing her wet cheek. “I love you Danielle Dove.” He was no longer Edgewood’s bad boy player; he was an Elle woman kind of man. With a content sigh, he pressed his lips against her forehead. “Our food is getting cold. We should go get it.”

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:24 am

"I love you Elijah Fintry," she replied, leaning into his palm before turning her head to kiss his cheekbone. She rubbed the soft tuffs of hair on his sideburns with a faint smile before plopping back down into her seat and fixing her seat belt. Her stomach rumbled at the mention of food and she agreed to his statement with a simple nod of her head. Her eyes became transfixed on cars racing by as her limbs were filled with this tingly sensation. She felt separate from her body and knew that in her bones she was cementing this moment in her mind, in her blood, so even in moments of loneliness she could relish this memory. Her right hand cradled her left hand as she imagined a simple but elegant ring wrapped around her ring finger. She would wear it so much, a tan would form, never fading and distinct. When that day would come, Danielle did not know, but she would love is wholeheartedly and in full.

Danielle ran in and got the food, taking quick steps besides the pain in her muscles and joints. Her body would have to get used to physical activity. Working out. Exercise. The Latinas favorite pastimes. The food's scent wafted up from the plastic containers into her nostrils and her stomach growled louder. She gripped the food harder as she grew lightheaded suddenly. Clutching her forehead, she ignored her bangs as they tickled the sides of her face and knuckles. Starving herself before the kidnapping and hospitalization had been a stupid idea. Her stomach, brain, and figure hated her for it. Danielle was grateful when they finally drove up to their home. "I'm so hungry I could eat a cow," she complained, closing the car door with her hip.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:15 am

"I'd be worried if you couldn't eat a cow right now." Elliot pressed the lock button on his remote key twice to ensure the car was locked up. He was quite hungry himself, not nearly as much as Danielle, but he did work a massive sweat just before he dashed to the hospital. Catching whiffs of the beef and broccoli and Chinese donuts, his stomach rumbled and begged for the greasy, satisfying food. Hurrying over to Danielle's side, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pressed a chaste kiss to her temple. "Welcome home, princess." He unlocked the door as fast as he could without having butter fingers, and switching on the lights, they were greeted with the familiar brick interior.

"Home sweet home." Elliot felt like he hadn't been at home for so long, partially because he physically wasn't due to Mallory issues. But now that Danielle was back at his side, he was at peace. There was a couple of moving boxes packed and tucked in the corner of the living room, filled some of Ellliot's belongings, but majority was his son's things: toys, clothes, and other essentials. "Don't mind the boxes. It's just baby stuff." He commented before Danielle mentioned it. While Danielle was hospitalized, he rekindled a more stable bond with Damien, and the baby lived with him for three days until Mallory took him away from him and back home to his "actual" father. Thinking about that woman made his blood boil, and he wanted to drag her to court every single time she did pass through his mind. However, Elliot unfortunately knew that he wouldn't be in the judge's favor, therefore losing the battle miserably. And he couldn't pin Mallory as an unfit mother cause she wasn't; she was just a horrible, nasty person. The only thing he could do was comply with her terms if he wanted to keep his kid in his life. "You can go ahead and eat. I'm gonna wash my hair out real quick." He stepped inside the bedroom and into the ensuite.

Elliot hurriedly rewashed his hair in the sink, then he dried his hair with a towel. He draped the towel on his neck, and he rummaged through his dresser drawers. "Ah, that feels better." He grabbed a T-shirt for Danielle before he changed out of his clothes into fresh boxers and athletic shorts. No longer was he in commando, he was happy and clean. "I got a shirt for you."

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:54 am

The word princess simmered in Danielle's mind as she contemplated whether or not she wanted to scold him or complain about his diction. She decided she was too tired and it could just be that she was hangry. Maybe later she would bring it up and steal all of the covers at night. That passivee-aggressive action seemed like a fair punishment for the demeaning pet name. Danielle believed that if she was going to be any kind of princess that it was the princess of misfortune and mayhem. Speaking of mayhem, Elliot's living room was filled with some boxes. She momentarily wondered if they were her's. "Hey Elle. are they from my apa--" she began to ask until Elliot answered her.It was as if he read her mind. Her mind pinched as neurons fired off at the idea of her apartment. Something wasn't right but she could not use any brain power without filling her stomach first. Danielle planted herself in a chair at the kitchen island and began to organize the food atop the granite countertop. She could not wait any longer and dug in with her chopsticks, picking up a piece of orange chicken, she plopped the fattest one into her mouth and moaned as she chewed. Elliot was saying something but she was too focused on shoveling the greasy food into her mouth. She moved onto the lomaine, surprisingly skilled with her chopsticks. Danielle was unattractively slurping her noodles, the sauce splattering around her mouth, as Elliot came back, hair wet and sticking all over the place with a t shirt for her. "Thank God," she replied, taking the shirt and standing up from her seat. Her instinct told her to simply pull the hospital gown over her head and strip right there, but a voice shouted no. She could feel the bruises and imagine her frailty. Unable to swallow her pride and insecurities, Danielle mumbled some excuse about using the bathroom and fled to their bedroom. She kept her back to the floor length mirror and simply stared at her feet as she swapped the hospital gown for his t shirt. It fell nicely to her bottom and she was enveloped in his scent. Danielle could not stop herself, she grabbed the collar of the t shirt and inhaled deeply. Sighing in delight, she looked around the bedroom with a forlorn look before walking back to the kitchen. "Where are my DVDs? I wanna watch Coraline while we eat."

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:58 am

Elliot stared at the t-shirt in her hands for several moments, pondering about her hesitation. Why she didn't excuse herself and change immediately, or why was there reluctance? Ducking his head to look into her dark irises for clues, he attempted to connect gazes with her, but she left quickly to their room. With a passive exhale, he placed himself next to Danielle's seat and tore open the paper sleeve of his disposable chopsticks. 'Hmm, what I should eat first?' Positioning his fingers on the wooden eating utensil, he studied the selection of dishes and Danielle's start on the noodles and orange chicken. He softly chuckled to himself. One corner of his mouth pulled into a somber smile. As he grabbed the container of beef and broccoli, he glanced at their bedroom door then back at the meat and vegetables, setting the food down. He slid off his chair, so he could get them plates; and so they wouldn't be hitting elbows when they went to pick their food. While he fixed their plates, Elliot turned around at Danielle's voice.

"Huh?" Raising a brow, he stood up and he looked at her face; his attention gravitated at the sauce around the corner of her mouth. Removing the slightly damp towel from his neck, he nodded over to the living room where a short, black storage cabinet was located next to the TV. "I put all your DVDs in there for safe keeping just in case someone were to break in and try to take them. Or when you came back home and know that they were in good hands." Walking over to the display, Elliot crouched down to the television stand and opened a drawer. He revealed a standard silver key, and he unlocked the cabinet to unveil her DVDs. "By the way, you have a lil something here." He showed her mess by mirroring his thumb on his mouth. Bringing the towel to her lip, he wiped the remaining sauce away. "Let's eat lots okay?"

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:15 am

"What sort of person would break in and steal DVDs? It's the 21st-century. Have you seen this place? I would go for kitchen appliances, flat screens, and watches." Danielle held back a snort and rolled her eyes as her legs carried her towards the black cabinet he motioned to earlier. She dropped to her knees and ran her fingers across the backs of the cases, dark eyes scanning their titles. A low hum sounded off in the back of her throat and her head dropped into a tilt. Her brain kept repeating 'Coraline. Coraline. Coraline.' But she became distracted by her other films: 10 Things I Hate About You, Clueless, The Lion King, The Silence of Lambs, Toy Story, Home Alone, Mrs. Doubtfire, Edward Scissorhands, Being John Malkovich, Aladdin, Men in Black, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Alice in Wonderland, Beetlejuice, Batman, Batman Returns, The Dark Knight, The Little Mermaid, Rush Hour. Her hands retraced to Clueless, picking up Coraline as well. The DVD case for Clueless was worn from heavy use. She could tell that a lot of memories were hidden in this case. Memories of wine and nail painting on the Ikea rug, snuggling on the couch in matching pajamas, drinking chamomile tea with red, stuffy noses. She could faintly recall someone pulling a blanket over her during the car scene and excited rambles about the costume department's efforts for the outfits. A face couldn't be put to these memories.

Danielle was about to get up despite the migraine forming until Elliot pointed out the mess on the corner of her mouth. Her tongue immediately darted out to swipe the sauce but she could not find it. With the help of Elliot she looked less like a poor fool; as if Elliot found a stray street girl and took her in, feeding and clothing her. Danielle stared at him, her dark irises staring into his soft ones as he gazed at her with such delicacy and compassion. Pushing the DVD onto the floor she threw herself forward, crashing her lips onto his, wrapping her arms around his neck as she pulled him closer; she did not care if she managed to topple hi over and fall on him in the process-- she wasn't heavy. Danielle found this to be the best way to express her burst of emotions. This love she felt for him could not be restrained and had to be expressed somehow, this was the first thing that came to mind.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:32 am

Elliot must have looked like a fool for smiling at her so much. Since he proposed, his cheekbones didn't cease to ache, and his lips didn't cower. Stuck on the infamous cloud nine, his heart was full and content watching her browse through her DVD collection. Even when their brown gazes interlocked, a tingling sensation traveled to the end of his toes. His heartbeat was like an African drum.

"Mm!" His arms instinctually go around her body as he pushed his body against hers. Elliot did not anticipate her sudden sentiment, and the Chinese takeout scattered to the bottom depths of his unorganized thoughts. Inappropriate comments jumped out at him, and cheeky remarks taunted him to break the moment. 'Already did that once. I'm not doing that again.' A brief recollection of their first real kiss played and rewind itself, and he cursed himself for being an ass. From a fake proposal to the real thing, he felt like it was yesterday that he found her in the store shopping for a blue bag of Doritos. Cautiously coordinating his movements on her frail body as if she was glass, he held her cheek in his hand and let himself get lost in Danielle's love. Her lips placed him under a dizzy spell; his chest was warm and fuzzy. Overwhelmed by her waves of emotions transcended into their kiss, his lips explored her cheek, chin, and jaw. The soft cotton of her shirt creased in his grip as he craved to have her closer and their skin touch. He breathlessly skimmed the sensitive nerves on her neck. His heart thumped wildly, and he forced himself to come back to her lips before he could mark her skin. Somewhat clearing his foggy mind to focus, he gathered some control and rested his forehead on hers. "Elle.." Words came to mind, but he couldn't form them on his tongue.

AllThatAngst

Post by AllThatAngst » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:18 pm

The way Elliot grabbed onto her so hungrily made her feel like she was back to normal, full figured and able to breathe properly. His lips found her neck and it seemed as if each kiss peppered was a confession of her beauty. Though Danielle believed she looked anything but, Elliot made her feel otherwise and she caved. Her eyes remained closed as his lips skimmed the sensitive skin of her neck. Her full lips parted as a sigh blew past them, the release opposite of her fingers tangled into the thick locks of his wet hair. She returned his kiss slowly, humming at the taste of his soft lips. As Danielle opened her dark eyes to meet his, her hands moved to hold the sides of his face, fingers lovingly rubbing his sharp jawline. "Yes?" she breathed out, eyes dropping to his lips before traveling up the length of his nose and back to his eyes, just as dark as hers. She blinked, able to recognize how badly she wanted to continue but the faint ache in her throat and lungs reminded her she was not herself. Though she did not want to, Danielle forced herself to pull away, letting his face slip through her fingers as she sat back onto her bottom, back into her own space. She tucked her mess of multi-colored hair behind her ears and puckered her lips into a thoughtful pout as she stared at her lap. "I want to get healthy, body and mind before we get married. I want to love myself just a fraction of how much I love you--I need to, before I can give myself fully to you." Danielle murmured, looking back up at him, a light flush of pink dusting her cheeks.