The Bloodbourne Hunters [Reserved Dreams]

DreamsandReality

Re: The Bloodbourne Hunters [Reserved Dreams]

Post by DreamsandReality » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:40 am

(Agreed. ;-; )

Cairo flinched as if she had struck him, raising his hands a little in defense. "N-no, I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to sound like that." he explained hurriedly, his face flushed. "I-I just wanted to let you know what they had. It'd be wrong of me to assume you'd want water or tea." His voice softened a little, mostly out of nervousness. "I don't drink myself, hate the stuff..." he pointed out carefully. A little hurt to think she would see him as the type of man to do something like that, but he understood it. There were plenty of those men around town. Needless to say he felt like burying himself in his grave right about now. "My apologies..." he murmured. He nodded a bit and glanced at the waitress as she arrived, offering a weak and timid smile. The waitress didn't seem to overhear the conversation or at the very least ignored it. She looked at Loli and smiled "What would you like Miss?" she asked.

Jasper shrugged a little bit "I could eat forever and never feel too full for the bakery." he commented lightly. Not true of course, but pretty darn close to it. Hunters burned a lot of energy and thus required a lot of hearty meals to keep themselves going. He gazed at Marie and nodded a little bit, unable to deny that Hunters were immune to most weather conditions or at the very least didn't focus on weather enough to notice. "Well, perhaps it's a good thing you're not immune to it. You can appreciate it more than us." he said lightly in hopes of reassuring her a little. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate certain weathers, snow being a favorite of his, but he didn't get much of a chance to acknowledge weather. He glanced back at the menu briefly before nodding "Ah, yes, if you are." he said lightly in return.

(I noticed, but I wasn't sure if that's because you changed the spelling of his name or not. ^^' )
(But you must!)

Isabelle peered back at Stefan with the faint traces of a smile lingering at the corners of her dark rosy lips. With silent grace she sprung from her bed, landing on the ground without a sound. She slowly walked over to give Josephine a more proper greeting, pulling her dark curly hair over one shoulder. "Hello Josephine, a pleasure to see you again." she greeted lightly. Her voice soft, gentle, she was much like a siren in that way. Able to draw people in just by the sound of her voice, but she was fierce and not one to be underestimated. "Perhaps too much rest" she laughed quietly. They needed their rest though, to grow stronger. It just took time and it was time she had grown to be patient with.

Josephine dipped her head towards Isabelle politely in greeting. "Well, you mustn't ever worry about a rude awakening from either I nor Elias." she said with a small smile although that much she was certain the two Bloodbournes knew. She glanced back down the hallway briefly before looking back at the pair of them. "You both look like you're doing much better." she observed with an obvious hint of excitement in her voice.

Icy

Post by Icy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 pm

[Poor Cairo, Loli doesn't mean to be this mean. XD]

Loli relaxed just a little bit, sitting back in her chair as she studied him closely. So she had read into it wrong, but it's something that couldn't be changed now. She wouldn't if she had the choice anyway, he needed to know that even though she was being friendly she wasn't easily captured by a man. There was a reason she's been single all of her life, well...multiple reasons but she wasn't going into that right now. Her gaze moved back to her menu, sensing his discomfort but she did nothing to ease him. Most should know that she wasn't always the most comforting person here, most Hunters weren't. Emotions got in the way and made it easier for the enemy to strike you down. Hunters knew not to bring their personal affairs to work and since she was a Descendant it was even more dangerous for her to have close relationships. She didn't want the foul vampires to hurt anyone she may care about. It was bad enough that they knew of her feelings for Jasper, and she was sure that they would tell the Bloodbournes of it, she didn't want them to hurt an innocent man like Cairo. He deserved much better than that. Loli shook her head and looked at the waitress with a polite smile, pausing briefly to think before she replied. "I'll have the Pasta with Beef Ragu and water please."

Marie laughed softly, covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh? You like the Bakery that much huh?" She smiled. He certainly had his moments where he seemed silly, but of course she'd never say such a thing aloud. Hunters, from what she's seen, were rather serious so she didn't think they liked to be called silly too often, if at all. She's never really spent time around them so she didn't know what they were really like when not on the job. Jasper seemed relaxed, but still tense. It was almost as if he was waiting for something bad to happen, but she did hope he wasn't hoping for it to so he could escape this date. That would be disheartening. "Well, I wouldn't say I appreciate being so cold my limbs hurt...or so hot I'm miserable... I would say you're the lucky one." She replied, motioning with one hand for the waiter. A young man soon approached and looked expectantly at them to which Marie gave him her order, she was having a small salad and vegetable soup. "And you sir? What would you like?" The man asked, his dark gaze turning on Jasper.

[No, I messed up aha. My brain doesn't want to function. ;-;]
[But why!?]

Stefan simply nodded in response. He had always been a quiet one, never saying much of anything unless he had to or thought of something important. Isabelle was the more talkative one of the two and he saw no issue with that. She seemed to know what it was he wanted to say so that made things a little easier as well. They were on the same level more or less, but he supposed that was to be expected given who and what they were. He enjoyed watching people more and he was most excited to get out there and see just how the world and the people in it have changed from when they were first created. Nothing would be like what they were used to and history would be different. What has happened while they slumbered? It was intriguing, but of course he knew he had to take care of things before he ran off and read any books he could get his hands on. Their mission was first. His gaze turned back to Josephine and he smiled slightly, it was truly good to see her again. "...much better we may look but that unfortunately is not good enough yet is it...?" He chuckled seemingly to himself, glancing at a particularly pale spot on his right hand. As if the skin were still dead.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:50 am

(I feel bad for Cairo. XD )

The waitress smiled and jotted down the request, turning her attention on Cairo. The doctor seemed to regain himself, something work has taught him to do well. He often faced challenging or disappointing moments as a doctor, but it was important that he was able to get right back on his feet and keep going. Cairo knew right away this wasn't going to be easy; Hunters were always a more complicated sort, but not in a bad way. He smiled "Pasta with Beef Ragu and tea please..." he answered. The waitress beamed and gathered up both menus, dipping her head. "I'll have that right out for you." she said before turning on her heel and disappearing. Cairo looked after her for a moment before turning his attention towards Loli, although a little more nervously than before. "I always have been a tea drinker...good for the heart and soul." he commented with a light smile. Tea was something he knew quite a bit about and often considered himself a tea-hobbyist, although he never said so out loud.

Jasper smiled faintly in return "Ah, quite so. Everything about the bakery is delightful." he replied honestly. He didn't visit the bakery often but when he did he appreciated the small trips. The smell and warmth of the bakery was always so welcoming and comforting, a pleasant feeling on a particularly tough day on the job. He clasped his hands in front of him, doing his best to try and relax. He felt so on edge though, ready to leap into action. That was normal for him though, as it was for most Hunters. "Hmm that's a fair point..." he agreed with a small, thoughtful nod. His gaze shifted towards the waiter as he approached, offering a vague smile of greeting. "Small salad and beef soup, please..." he replied. Jasper didn't usually eat salad but that's because it was never filling. It tasted good though and it was refreshing whenever he did get around to eating it. Not to mention the health benefits but that almost never crossed his mind.

(Ah, brains can be cruel! ;-; )
(Because it's important!)

Josephine laughed quietly, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear casually. "Unfortunately not, it's important both of you are in perfect condition. Can't take too many risks." She smiled almost reassuring, although the Bloodbournes didn't need any reassurances. They couldn't risk them going out when they were even slightly too weak. It'd be tragic if they were caught once more by the Hunters or goodness knows how the army would react. Unpredictable newborns... she sighed softly, briefly irritated with the army though the feeling was fleeting.

Isabelle turned and strode further back into the room, standing in the middle and stretching her arms above her head. "Mmm we've waited this long to be awakened, what's a little more time." she commented light-heartedly. She wasn't in any particular rush though she was eager to see how the world has changed during their slumber. Patience...

Icy

Post by Icy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:47 am

[Same, but he'll be fine. XD]

Loli glanced at Cairo, did he pick the same thing because she picked it? Or did he truly want that too? She wouldn't assume, but it was a bit curious. He hadn't told her what he planned to order either so it had been a mystery to her from the beginning...and since he recommended it to her then she found it safe to assume that he's had it multiple times before. It was interesting how people just seemed to gravitate towards certain things once they found that they liked it. Creatures of habit. She smirked to herself as she looked around the restaurant, studying the people as well as the atmosphere. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and this place was very relaxing. A place she could enjoy though she knew she would be unable too do so. The life of a Hunter. "I see..."she replied once he said something to her, a wariness in his eyes. Loli didn't drink tea very much so she wouldn't know what it could do for the body. Human food didn't nourish her body quite as it did for a full human, at least not without blood alongside it. Her system was different, it required...more. Not that she would ever share this with him.

"I don't go very often, but I do enjoy when I go." Marie said quietly. She couldn't say it was the best place in the world really, but perhaps that was just her mother talking. Every time she learned that Marie went to the Bakery she'd take her aside and scold her so horribly about it. A lady could have sweets on occasion, but not from 'act like that.' She didn't know what her mother meant by that but that didn't matter much to her. Her gaze moved back to Jasper and she smiled, she had a feeling it would be excellent today. It was always more fun to go to the Bakery with someone and it would be even more special now. Well, she hoped it would be anyway. "Salad? Do Hunters eat those?" She giggled quietly, only teasing. Salad was healthy and gave one energy so she assumed Hunters did eat it from time to time. Of course meats and vegetables were probably better for them, but she didn't know too much about their diets and things like that. She barely knew much about her own diet. "The salad here is very fresh and crisp...so hopefully you won't be disappointed."

[That they can be! ;-;]
[Psh, I don't see how!]

Stefan glanced from one woman to the other, chewing on his lip lightly. A habit he seemed to have picked up on as of recent, but he had been put in multiple highly stressful situations so it wasn't odd that he had an odd little tick of sorts. In time he would relax and fully become himself, or as himself as possible. It was always difficult to go back to the way one used to be, but he wouldn't worry about it as of now. He needed to relax and just focus on healing for Josephine's and Elias's sakes. "We are moving along as quickly as we can...though Isabelle is right. Time has no meaning to us anymore so I'm not worried about the wait." He replied smoothly, running a pale hand through his hair. Normally a deep black it was currently dull and flat, it bothered him but soon it would be back to normal. "If anything I'd say the most impatient are you and Elias. Speaking of..." His eyes flickered towards the door as the sound of shuffling feet slowly approached along with an irritated pair which he could only assume was Elias. The man was probably irritated with their meals which made him feel a bit guilty but there was nothing he could do at the moment. "Might want to give him a hand Josephine, I would hate for him to grow more upset..."

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:05 pm

(Yeah, he'll be all good. XD )

Cairo smiled a little, seemingly relaxing a bit again. He still felt bad but he understood that he couldn't linger over it forever. He had to just pick himself back up and keep going. He leaned back against his seat a little, folding his hands on the table neatly. For a moment he let silence settle over them, looking around the restaurant he grew to know so well. These days he didn't come here as often as he once did, usually working late into the night. It didn't take long before the waitress came back with their drinks, setting it down in front of the respective person. She explained their food would be out shortly before she turned and left. Cairo offered a smile and thanked her, turning his attention towards the drink. He leaned forward and took the cup into his hand, taking a small sip of the hot tea. It was a sweet herb tea of sorts, his favorite and one of the few that were actually on the menu. Not many were huge tea drinkers around here so the restaurant didn't feel a need to put a wide variety, which was understandable of course.

Jasper nodded politely, letting the bakery conversation slip away. He didn't linger on topics for too long, force of habit he supposed. He liked to keep things short and sweet for the most part, but that was the job talking. He smirked a little "Not often, but I appreciate it when I get a chance to eat some." he answered. It wasn't filling but it was good and refreshing, not to mention the health benefits. However, he ate a lot more meat and bread than he did anything else. He smiled and dipped his head a bit "I'm sure they won't disappoint." he agreed lightly. He wasn't a picky eater but he figured that would be kind of obvious. Hunters couldn't afford to be picky eaters. Jasper turned his attention towards the room around them, taking a deep breath. It was peaceful here he'd give it that.

(Lol How doesn't matter, as long as it's important. XD )

Isabelle busied herself with some stretches, something she found helped ease her mind. There was definitely a small shred of irritability to not being at her full strength. The feeling of having chains wrapped around her and holding her back. Not to mention the ghostliness of her skin and the dullness of her hair. It was all something that would go away with time, and both she and Stefan had more patience than anyone. She was simply relieved to finally be awakened, having that small sense of freedom returned to her was thrilling. She paused when she felt the familiar presence, a light smile danced across her lips. Elias... she thought, seeing him approach the door.

Josephine laughed quietly "I won't argue with that...we have been a bit impatient at times." she replied. "The Hunters certainly haven't helped with that, nor the army." she shook her head a little. It was amazing her or Elias had any patience left. Her attention was drawn towards the shuffling of feet, feeling a small shred of relief. "I'd say I'm more patient than Elias at times though." she smirked a little and swiftly turned away to give Elias some assistance with the meals.

Icy

Post by Icy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:29 pm

[Maybe a lil heart broken later on but perfectly fine otherwise. Right? XD]

Loli remained quiet, letting the silence wrap around them like a bubble. Silence didn't bother her, she's grown up in it being a Hunter and she didn't have friends so she never had to entertain at her home. The only people she spoke to on a daily basis were her maids, but they never said all too much to each other. They didn't seem to be bothered by the quiet in her home either, but she imagined they at least had social lives outside of work. She pondered the idea for a moment before the waitress pulled her out of her thoughts, setting her water glass down in front of her though she didn't touch it. It sat there as she looked up to study the restaurant again, feeling a small chill run down her spine doe no particular reason. The vampires would not attack again tonight so she had no reason to feel too concerned. Perhaps she was just anxious although why that would be she didn't know. She's never been in this situation before though so maybe that was it, she didn't know.

Marie smoothed down the skirt of her dress, pressing out non-existent wrinkles from the light fabric. She felt a little bit fidgety, it was too quiet for her liking but she wouldn't bug him with useless and boring banter. Being somewhat of a socialite she could definitely hold up a conversation when she wanted to, but she imagined that Hunters were more closed off. They didn't seem to have lives outside of their work, which made her again wonder why she and Cairo were chosen. Commoners weren't the best for two nobel and strong Hunters, but she had no room to argue this against anyone. Not unless she wanted to be jailed. Yet she swept these thoughts under the rug and looked at Jasper, almost forgetting she had said anything about the salad. "Oh! I imagine so. Salad needs to be kept cool and that would be hard to do while you're out working." It made sense. Hunters needed food that would last out in the wilderness, or wherever they worked, otherwise they would get sick or starve. It was unfortunate, but she did understand it.

[Well hmph, that makes no sense. ;-;]

Stefan leaned back against the post of his bed, watching the others in a content silence. He didn't need to say that much to show his appreciation and he preferred silence. Too much noise hurt his ears; they were a bit sensitive at the moment, but he didn't complain. Never would he ever complain about anything. It seemed so unnecessary. His dark gaze traveled around the room slowly, taking in the atmosphere. It was calm, aside from the irritation from the hall, peaceful almost.

Elias was still in the hall, ready to turn and drag the meals by their hair. The man was shiffling his feet, walking slow, but it was the dark haired woman who annoyed him most out of the two. She was sobbing into her hands, trying to muffle it which made it worse, moving even slower than the man. It was as if she knew what was about to occur, which she probably did, and was trying to prolong it. Not that it would help, she was going to die either way but he was wanting to serious throw her against a wall to shut her up. Unfortunately he ran the risk of killing her so that wasn't the best idea. The Bloodbournes required a fresh source of blood, killing her, even by accident, would defeat that purpose.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:06 pm

(Of course! A little heart broken but fine. XD )

Cairo was usually quite good at small talk, as a Doctor he often times had to bring up such talk to keep patients calm. However, he didn't get the feeling Loli was all too fond of small talk and thus didn't wish to bother her. Besides, the silence was kind of nice in such a peaceful atmosphere. The restaurant was soothing and warm, the live music still playing softly in the background. Cairo smiled warmly and took another sip of the tea, bowing his head a little to focus in on the music. He let the sound lull him into a trance-like state, lost in his thoughts as he rarely ever got the chance to do. After a moment he lifted his head again and gazed at Loli, biting the inside of his lip thoughtfully. He wanted to get to know her more but he simply wasn't certain where to begin. A nagging fear of being obnoxious or saying the wrong thing lingered in the air around him.

Jasper offered a small smile and nodded in response, not finding anything more to say on the matter. Hunters weren't commonly good at keeping up a conversation, most had little to say. Work consumed their lives but Jasper was among those that didn't mind it. His job was his life and he held that to a high value of importance. It was hard, dangerous work and perhaps that's why he enjoyed it so much, though the knowledge that he was protecting people meant even more to him. He leaned back a little in his seat, allowing himself to just take a moment and truly relax. As much as he could anyways, he was always on alert though he did well to hide it. He didn't wish to make Marie disappointed or upset by any means. He did not care for her as he did...well someone else but that did not mean he didn't care at all. He simply held a desire to protect her, which included protecting her from his Hunter-ways.

(It makes complete sense!)

Isabelle smiled faintly in amusement though she turned her attention away, focusing on the small moment of peace in the room. She closed her eyes and stretched her hands above her head, letting out a soft sigh. No doubt she spoke more than Stefan did, but she also didn't desire speaking unless what she had to say was important. She didn't care much for pointless chatter, though she was always more lenient with that custom when speaking with the two chosen. They both held a special place in her attention.

Josephine walked out into the hall, approaching Elias. It didn't take much to realize his patience with the two meals had gone out the window, understandably so. The man was fidgety and slow, the woman was on a whole other level of annoying. "Oh gross, must she weep?" she commented in exasperation, eyeing the sobbing woman. "Really deary, there's no use in wasting all that energy." Josephine continued, clicking her tongue lightly in disappointment. She turned her attention towards Elias and beamed "I'll handle the weepy one." she offered, her suddenly cold gaze flickered towards the woman again. The meal would certainly have to stop crying, neither of the Bloodbournes would appreciate the unnecessary noise.

Icy

Post by Icy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:59 pm

[I can't wait! XD]

Loli was beginning to feel a bit restless, she wasn't used to just sitting around like this. Waiting for a meal was all fine and dandy but she didn't do it often. Used to making her own meals she was in and out of the kitchen in pretty much no time at all. On occasion she did go out and dine but...it wasn't ever twice in one week. Not even twice in a single month due to how busy she always was with work. Seeing as they just had dinner not even a few nights ago, with Jasper and that woman, she felt strange. This was not normal for her. Her horrid mother certainly knew how to make her suffer, but she would just have to show her that she strong enough to not let her get the best of her. No matter what she had to be good, even if it did make her uncomfortable. She bit the inside of her lip, glancing around yet again. Cairo was probably used to small talk and the like but she was still unsure of what to do or say, she wasn't good at this.

Marie fidgeted a little bit, wishing for their meals to arrive soon so they wouldn't just be sitting here in the growing silence. The other patrons, the few that there were, were enjoying their own meals or speaking quietly over warm cups of tea. Would they ever be like that? Surely after the two of them grew comfortable with one another at least, hopefully...? They had awhile to go to get there, she knew she had the patience to wait for that time to arrive for it's be a lovely moment. A slight smile crossed her lips and it was easier to ease into her seat and relax a little, to enjoy the silence here between them for what it was. Peaceful. Needless to say she didn't mind it as much now that she took everything into consideration, she thought about it. Her dear mother was sure to have a heart attack about that, it was wonderful and fun being a little rebellious. Even if no one actually knew she was doing so.

[No, no sense at all. ;-;]

Elias looked up when Josephine spoke, rolling his eyes a little though not at her. The whole situation was annoying to him, why did humans have to be so emotional? It was sickening, watching them cry, laugh, love...the worst of it was Loli and Jasper but their dilemma was also amusing to him. Their suffering. Oh how he couldn't wait for them to fall apart. A smirk crossed his lips at the thought, but it faded when he came back to current reality. The sobbing of the girl causing his head to throb but luckily Josephine offered to deal with her. He really could not handle crying women, the only ones he would choose to deal with were Josephine and Isabelle but they didn't cry often. Isabelle, he couldn't remember if she's ever cried, or maybe he had just blocked it out when they were made to sleep. It had been hard to think of the Bloodbournes, how they failed them. "Unfortunately their emotions is what makes them human." He replied, glaring at the woman who had tears all over her face and hands. Gross.

DreamsandReality

Post by DreamsandReality » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:37 pm

(Lol XD )

Just as Cairo was preparing himself to say something the waitress returned with their food, carrying it on a large tray she held just at her shoulders. "Here's your food!" she announced enthusiastically, swinging the tray around to lower it. She took each meal and placed it in front of the respective person. "If you need anything be sure to let me know." Cairo was filled with relief at the sight of food, knowing that eating would fill some of the silence. He looked at the waitress and smiled, nodding a little. "Thank you..." he said lightly, turning his attention on Loli. He smiled, a bit chipper now that the food had arrived. He was undeniably hungry, although he was certain all those nervous were largely to blame. He was persistent though, hoping Loli was enjoying herself.

Jasper had turned his attention towards the rest of the restaurant, finding himself vaguely reassured by the silence. A part of him wished to speak, to break the silence. Yet the rest of him was quite content, he didn't often speak much to anyone. Even with Loli their conversations were never long or time consuming, both usually hard at work. It made his chest ache to think of Loli at the moment though, quickly pushing her from his thoughts. She had been acting so strange and closed off lately; leaving him feeling paranoid and frustrated. After a moment he returned his gaze to Marie, watching her although his thoughts were wandering off. Yet even in that moment he remained keenly aware of their surroundings. Instinct more than it was habit.

(Stubborn. XD )

(Gah, I love Elias. XD )

Josephine moved towards the woman and clamped a firm hand over her mouth, temporarily closing out the sound. "Okay miss, I'm feeling nice today. I'll give you two options." she began, her falsely-gentle eyes staring the weeping girl down. "One, you keep crying and making a fuss and I'll tear your cute little throat out. In which you will die and I'll have to find some other young woman to take your place and then her death will be on your hands." she beamed a little too cheerfully. "Or two, you stifle your sobs and I spare you." She slowly removed her hand, standing back with her hands on her hips. "We really don't have time for all that gross sobbing of yours." Josephine's eyes danced, clearly okay with either option. She'd much prefer if the woman would just stop crying, otherwise she'd have to travel all the way into a nearby town to find the Bloodbournes another meal.

Icy

Post by Icy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Loli looked up as the waitress set her plate down in front of her, smiling politely in thanks. The pasta did look good though she still couldn't say she was all that hungry. Her nerves weren't to blame however, she didn't feel nervous to be here. If anything she was unhappy to be forced into this situation instead of being able to choose what it was she wanted herself. Not that she knew what she wanted, but it wasn't this. To be forced into marriage with a man she didn't even know outside of the occasional hospital visit where she was usually...unconscious. Father would be angry to see that his wife put her in this position, but it was safe to say that if were still alive her mother wouldn't be as she is today. It was sad to think the only happiness Loli could offer her was her suffering, it made her wonder if she had ever loved her at all or if she simply put up with her because of her father. Yet she didn't want to think on that, not know...maybe not ever. Her attention returned to the dish in front of her, identical to Cairo's for he ordered the same thing. "It does look good..."she muttered quietly as she glanced at Cairo, hoping she wouldn't disappoint him by not liking it.

Marie glanced over as a waiter carried an order to a table nearby, moving swiftly and politely. That table had arrived not far ahead of them so she hoped that meant that their food was to come out next. She was feeling quite hungry now after having not eaten all day due to nerves, and her due to her mother who said eating anything before a date would make her too fat to fit in her dress. Her lips turned down in a tiny pout as she messed with the waist of her dress, smoothing out a few wrinkles that appeared in the light fabric. Her waist was so small people often thought she would easily snap if she turned too quickly, luckily it has yet to happen. It was silly to think that anyway, surely it never has before... She was so lost in this thought that when the waiter approached the table she nearly jumped out of her chair. He looked at her oddly but just shook his head, setting down two plates of salad and a few jars of dressing. "Here is your salad to begin, your stew will be out momentarily. I apologize for the wait."

[Am I? XD]

[More than Nikolai? o.o]

Elias ignored the sobbing woman entirely seeing as she was no longer his problem, pulling on the chains around the man's wrists as he moved forward. The man glanced around the hall with a blank look in his dull eyes, seeming to have accepted his fate awhile ago. Lucky for him, what a pity it would've been to have to kill him because he had wanted to fight back or something. It honestly only would have led to the angering of Elias, he didn't want to have to go back out and hunt down another meal. Humans were a rebellious sort however, not all but most, so it was hard to know how to deal with them. Aside from simply killing them, but that sometimes led to more problems. It wasn't always easy. He glanced over his shoulder at Josephine as he stopped in front of the bedroom door, crossing his arms. "Hurry would you...? They have been waiting long enough..." Elias didn't want to feed one without feeding the other, it felt...rude and wrong.