[RP][ShaFlow] Doki-Doki Channel!

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Re: [RP][ShaFlow] Doki-Doki Channel!

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:44 pm

The clone’s head turned slowly towards Eiki as she drew close to Countess. Cold, empty eyes staring. Assessing. A vacant smile curled Dice’s lips as the gaze returned to Countess. Countess shifted her weight forward onto the balls of her feet as she watched the clone for any hint of movement. “If you are wounded, focus on trying to weaken the Grimm and I'll keep it occupied.” Dice cocked her head to one side, brought her arm up in a boxer’s stance similar to Countess’s. “Ready, One Eyed Witch?” Countess didn't bother waiting for Eiki’s reply. The words had barely escaped her lips when she started to move.

Three steps to close the gap, her body twisting as she shifted her forward momentum into her right arm as she swung upwards towards Dice’s chin. The clone checked the motion, barely, knocking Countess’s punch off course using her forearm. An uppercut from the clone grazed off Countess’s left cheekbone, and with a hiss of announce Countess brought her knee up and into the other woman’s gut. There was a faint ‘oof’ as the clone staggered back a step.

------------

For a moment, nothing moved. The fire witch at the door remained perfectly stationary, while the one in her arms was docile. Still stunned from the attack. That wouldn't remain true forever, but for now it would be enough. She just needed to get the other witch out of the room. Then she could make her escape. But the woman at the door remained still, the sort of hovering stillness which marked someone who wasn't certain what their next move should be.

“Two.” Hunger said, the smoothness gone from her tone and replaced by a growl. The woman in her arms groaned, and Hunger rain a fingernail along the woman’s neck. Just soft enough to not draw blood. The woman at the door raised her hands slowly like she was surrendering and took a step backwards.

“Ok. Ok. Just let her go.” The woman said, and Hunger drew in a deep breath.

“I don't know, maybe I want to keep this one.” Hunger said, running her tongue along her lips.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:49 am

"Gimme a break..."

Eiki murmured as Countess proceeded to confront the clone. There was a pause in movement. Gaze darting across the floors of the room, searching for some sort of weapon to equip. No swords, daggers or guns just lying around. Eiki's eye stopped on a small fallen white rod. Light enough to hold one handed but thick enough to crack open a skull if needed; roughly the size of her own arm. With menacing grin Eiki darted over towards taking a hold swiftly. Spinning off the balls of her feet, Eiki dashed forward. Tucking the injured arm close, grip becoming firm around the rod her eye targeted the leg of the clone.

"I'll maintain a hit and run strategy! Hitting it where ever I can and running out before it comes at me! It's the only thing I can do.."

Not favored by the witch, it was the only stratagem she could muster in a short time frame. At striking range Eiki's arm reeled back, taking a large stomp, twisting her torso for a swing. The muscles and veins in her arm began to pop out. Aiming specifically for the knee cap Eiki used all of the strength she could muster to attack and hopefully incapacitate the clone.

"By the way your outfit looks horrible!"

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:28 pm

“By the way your outfit looks horrible!”

The clone stopped. It made no move to evade as Eiki’s fist as it crunched into its knee. Its head turned to look at the witch, its empty eyes harsh. The clone bared its teeth as its left arm darted up, ready to return Eiki’s bone cracking punch with an uppercut of its own. However before Dice’s fist could find its mark Countess was there, her arm already in motion, her fist catching the jaw of the distracted clone.

With a dry crack and a surprised squawk the clone was lifted up off her feet. Dice tore through the medical curtain, and with a metal crack slammed into the bed. Countess gave Eiki’s shoulder a solid pat and the woman a broad smile. “Good job Eiki. I'll go see if that killed it.” With that Countess stepped past the other woman and towards the wreckage that had once been a bed and curtain.

“Still alive? If you are you should probably just start wearing that curtain you destroyed, it’ll certainly look better than your outfit.”

There was a woosh as a piece of the metal bedframe flew just past Countess’s head. It hit the ceiling with a “woomph” and stuck there.

“Oh you are still alive? Pity.” Countess sighed, bringing her arms up.

----------------------

The Grimm’s eyes glittered in the dark of the room. Shivering fire. Pure malice given form. If Maki could hit the Grimm with a blast of fire, get her to loosen her grip on the woman then maybe there was still a chance. She just needed to think. To stall. To-

“I'll be back for you soon, little witch.” The voice cooed. Maki felt a shiver crawl up her spine. “Sleep tight.” And the two lights went out.

Silence.

Maki cursed and threw a ball of fire into the room

Empty.

She cursed again, louder this time as the flames went out.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:01 am

Eiki's jaw tightened bracing for the impact of the counter strike. It was sure to hurt. If she had been prepared for the clone to strike at her, she could have gracefully backed away. Knees locked bent, as the rest of her body had been stiff at the clones sudden lunge. Her heart raced faster as the fist drew closer to her chin,"Crap! Let my guard down again!" Expecting the impact of a bone breaking strike, Countess had lunged forward absorbing the damage from the blow!

She took the blow?! Why?!There was no clear reason that she could think of as to why Countess would have taken the blow for her.

As Countess took a hold of the clone and threw it aside in the curtains Eiki snapped out of her minor stasis. Giving Countess a small nod at the pat of her shoulder, Eiki observed her face. The woman looked completely unfazed even after taking a direct blow! Who was she? And why was she so strong?! She took a step to Countesses side after the metal piece sliced through the air and impaled the ceilings."Tch, this thing just won't die! Just how durable is this thing?" Holding out a hand engulfed in sparks Eiki used the elbow of her injured arm to lightly nudge Countess.

"I say a focused strike from us both could easily take it down. What do ya say?" With a smirk her gaze shifted from the fallen curtain to the woman next to her.

If Countess agreed, Eiki would strike with her.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Countess rolled her neck as she considered the offer. Eiki looked to be in bad shape, could she really trust the woman to have the energy left to be of help? Still, the woman had guts for even coming to help, so who would Countess be to turn the woman away? She glanced Eik up and down with an appraising eye before nodding. “The two of us should be more than adequate to finish it off.” Countess said, as she gave the fallen curtain and broken bed the same appraising stare. The clone, Countess felt certain, was damaged. No clue how bad, so long as Eiki and she struck first, it shouldn't be a problem.

“I'll draw its attention, and attack on my signal. Be sure to put everything you have into it, Eyepatch.” Countess said. She didn't wait to see if Eiki agreed to the simple plan, if it could be called that, as she strode towards the fallen curtain. Countess whistled sharply, like she were trying to catch the attention of a misbehaving dog. “Hey Ugly, beauty rest isn't going to fix your face, so how about you get up and we finish this.”

The curtain stirred, and there was a low inhuman snarl. Suddenly the Dice clone lurched forward, the torn curtain around her body like some cheap Halloween costume. “Now!” Countess shouted as she swung her arm downward, aiming for the top of the clone’s skull.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:37 am

Tilting her head to one side a loud crack could be heard."Alright no sweat." Giving Countess a nod as she drew close the clones attention Eiki rubbed her foot on the ground like a bull. She awaited Countess's cue to strike focusing her magic power into a single leg. The same bright purple sparks angrily danced around her entire foot; Eiki placed herself in a ready-to-dash position. The clone had rose up in its even worse wear, attacking Countess Eiki dashed forward. Countesses hand came in contact with the clones skull, crashing into the ground as a reaction the rest of its body had yet to meet the ground. She took a mighty stomp, spinning from the ball of her foot, Eiki extended the charged leg into Dice's abdomen like an electric charged knife. A purple trail followed all the way to impact of her strike. With added momentum of the dash and spin, Eiki's strike had mustered up just enough force to launch the clone right through a window of the doctors office.

The sound of the glass breaking and possibly the shards impaling its body with the longer fall down, sounded pretty pleasant to the woman."Not getting up from that. At least--" Jogging over to the now broken windowsil she glared to where the clone had exited the building."--you better not..."

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:31 am

“Good job.” Countess said, leaning past Eiki and looking out the window at the body of the clone far below. It made no movements that she could see, but given how high up they were that didn't mean too much, however as far as she could tell Dice was making no attempt to raise to her feet. It seemed more than safe to say it was dead. Just to be safe, she would need a team go and check the body out, if it didn't dissipate beforehand.

A sudden thump from the back of the room caused Countess to spin in place. She honed in quickly on the source, a door leading into what she presumed to be a closet. She motioned for Eiki to stay as she stepped past the wounded woman and took light steps over to the door. She stopped when she reached the door and carefully placed her off hand on the knob. She looked back over her shoulder to Eiki and gave the woman a nod.

Countess turned the knob hard and yanked the door open. It swung out, slamming into the wall with a solid crack as Countess brought her right arm up prepared to strike and --

The doctor, relieved of her coat, with a gag around her mouth and her arms tied behind her back stared up at her from the floor.

“Eiki, found the doctor, get me a knife and we can cut her loose.” Countess said, kneeling down.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:49 am

"I could've totally handled that myself if I weren't in bad shape."

Her single eye observed Dice's body seeing no movement minor movement that led her to believe that she survived the plummet. At the sound of the thump towards the rooms back closet Eiki remained near the window as Countess investigated. Hand holding her shoulder prepared to run if needed. "Whatever it is, you've got this one. I don't want to have to clean up after-"Countess violently opened the door prepared strike the possibility of a lurking enemy. Out fell the doctor with a loud thump falling to the floor bound and gagged. Eiki looked around on the floor to see if perhaps anything sharp may have dropped during their scuffle. With nothing in sight that seemed useful Eiki scavenged the medicine cabinets.

In nearly no time a group of clean scalpels were placed in a small plastic cup. Fore and middle finger lightly took hold of one before sliding it out. Walking over to Countess Eiki held out the scalpel the butt pointing towards the kneeling woman.

"Hopefully this will do it. Oh by the way!" Eiki looked down towards the doctor."You don't happen to have anything to fix up a very bad burn do ya doc?" Eiki blushed embarrassingly.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:48 pm

“Of course you would have.” Countess said with a short chuckle at Eiki’s boast. The other woman had confidence in an over abundance, Countess could give her that much. If that confidence was in fact well founded, well, that was a different story. She was a competent fighter, even while wounded, which wasn't a compliment Countess could give to many of the girls she had seen over the years, which counted for something at least.

While Eiki rummaged through the medical supplies in search of something sharp, Countess took a knee down next to the doctor and with nimble fingers undid the knot holding the gag in place.

“You hurt?” Countess asked.

“No.” The Doctor croaked with a shake of her head. Countess nodded, satisfied as Eiki returned with a scalpel and held it it. With a short thanks Countess took the scalpel and cut the ropes off of the good doctor. The woman sat up slowly, rubbing her wrists and ankles, trying to work blood back into the joints. The doctor offered a grateful smile to the two.

“Oh! By the way! You don't happen to have anything to fix up a very bad burn do ya doc?"

“Acid, fire, or electrical burn?” The Doctor asked, the croak gone from her voice, but it was still thin. She stood slowly on shaky legs, paused momentarily to use Countess’s shoulder to steady herself before she walked to her work station at the back of the room. “Take a seat in that chair there and I’ll cook something up.”

There was a momentarily scuffle at the door, before a green haired girl poked her head in. It didn't take Countess long to recognize this witch. “Hey, Eyepatch, you still alive in here?” Maki called.

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Slumping her butt onto the white plastic chair that miraculously didn't tip from the altercation. One leg crossed over the other, Eiki slowly began to unravel the dark brown bandages around her arm. Feeling the moist and damaged skin stick to the surface of the bandages was enough to have her stomach feel uneasy. "Acidic." The cool air-conditioned room brought a stinging sensation to the wound but it was more irritating than anything else. Fighting the urge to itch was the hardest part.

It wasn't long until Maki made her little entrance into the room. "Nope, I was eaten alive--along with everyone else in this room. No thanks to you!" Eye squinted and tongue sticking out of her dry lips.

"And you'll have to live with the guilt that your one and only true friend was devoured by a Grimm. That you had the power to save her but you refused, oh you monster!"

Dramatically Eiki placed her forearm on her forehead, leaning in the chair with her head tilted back."Oh woe is me!"
------
Outside merely a few feet from the limp body of Dice clone stood Reira. Hands deep within the pockets of her jacket, she stood paralyzed. It was subtle but she was trembling of fear as her eyes were widened. A body falling from the sky-- it was almost like Halloween was right around the corner! It was unknown knowledge but Reira was very susceptible to frights and often times freezes completely when scared.